• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

“We’ve got him on life support to give you a bit of time to say goodbye but I’m terribly sorry, there’s nothing left we can do.” He explained to them and Jeff just nodded slowly, walking into the room with her, holding her up.

Fae heads back into the room and over to Norman. She lays down on the bed and holds onto him gently, crying into his chest. She whimpers and grips onto his shirt, just completely breaking down.

Jeff sat back watching her carefully and frowning, burying his face into his hands until they came to say they needed to take him off now but they could stay with him until he was actually gone and Jeff thanked her quietly while he moved closer rubbing faes back gently.

Fae whimpers softly and nods. She caresses his cheek softly. "I love you." She whimpers and kisses him softly. She kisses his cheek and holds onto him tightly until she had to leave. She walks out of the room and just collapses as soon as she was in the hall.

Jeff caught her carefully and moved her to a chair getting her some water quickly and crouched in front of her. “Hey look at me.... look at me, deep breaths Fae.” He coaxed gently.

Fae tried to take deep breathes and places her head between her knees. She grips onto her knees. After she felt like she wasn’t gonna pass out, she wraps her arms around her stomach and curls up. She whimpers and shakes her head.

Jeff frowned and sorted all the documents they needed to sign for her then sat next to her keeping an eye on her for a while. “Fae we need to go to a hotel.” He told her quietly.

Fae nods a little and let’s him help her up and out of the hospital. She gets in a cab with him and curls up, laying her head on the window. This didn’t feel real. She didn’t want it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back