• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He woke up early in the morning to get a shower in and get dressed up in nice jeans and a smart T-shirt so she could feel proud to show him off as her boyfriend. He wanted to change for the better for her desperately. He headed down once ready and started on some breakfast.

Fae wakes up a little while later to her alarm. She groans softly and turns it off, going to shower. She gets dressed after and heads downstairs, smiling when she sees him. “Morning handsome.” She murmurd siftly and wraps her arms around him.

He smiled at her and held onto her tightly. “Morning gorgeous. Thought I’d let you sleep in.” He murmured and kissed her head, going to get some sneakers.

Fae smiles and goes and gets a cup of coffee. She sips it and leans against the counter. “You look really nice.” She murmurd softly and smiles at him. “I knew you had a thing for Danny. Getting all dressed up for him.” She teases and giggles.

“Oh bit of course. Me and Danny are eloping tonight didn’t I tell you?” He teased her and pecked her cheek while he got some juice out.

He smiled and winked at her. “No on a serious note I wanted to be the boyfriend you deserve to show off to the world.@ he explained sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Fae puts her coffee cup down and goes over to him. “Babe you’re already that.” She murmurd siftly and smiles at him. “I love you so much.”

He smiled some and pressed his forehead to hers, swaying with her for a minute until his phone buzzes a couple times and he stepped away to answer the texts.

He nodded happily and squeezed her hand before heading out with her and going to the car, chilling in the front and contentedly staying quiet until they arrived and he headed inside with her.

Fae gets to the shop and heads inside. She waves at Danny and heads over. “Hey. You ready?” She asks and smiles. She glances back at Norman and reaches for his hand. She laces their fingers together and sits down as Danny goes to get everything ready.

He smiled tiredly at her and squeezed her hand. “Love you.” He murmured softly to her, kissing her cheek and got up to go get a drink out the fridge after a minute raising an eyebrow as he watched the new girl come in and he headed back to his spot with Fae

Fae notices Cassie come in and frowns a little. She scoots over so Norman could sit with her for now. “So tell me about Jeff.” She murmurs and plays with his fingers. “What’s he like?”

He smiled some. “Well... I’m keeping that a secret til we get to see him.” He told her smiling sheepishly. “You’ll see what I mean.” He winked at her and pecked her cheek.

Fae raises an eyebrow but let’s it go. She lays her head on his shoulder and sees Danny come back. She pulls her shirt off and lets him place the drawing on her upper back, between her shoulder blades. She pulls her hair into a bun and lays down in the chair.

Fae realxes and closes her eyes as Danny start, not seeing cassies approach Norman.

Cassie walks up and smiles. She holds her hand out. “Hey I’m Cassie. You must be Norman. I’ve heard a lot about you.” She grins.

Cassie nods a little and tucks some hair behind her ear. “Yeah I heard.” She murmurs. “Are you coming back to work here?” She asks and takes a seat on the desk beside him.

He frowned some. “Maybe at some point.” He told her shortly while he watched Fae. “How’s it going beautiful?” He asked her and winked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back