• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae frowns a little. “You’ve been asleep all day. I made dinner. You need to eat.” She says softly and watches him. She had tried to let him sleep but she got worried when he wasn’t waking up.

He nodded and yawned a bit, stretching out and stood up, “alright. I’m coming. I’m coming.” He smiled at her some, following her to the kitchen.

Fae watches him and bites her lip. She sighs softly and heads back to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. She chews on her bottom lip and pushes her food around.

He frowned some but nodded. “Alright... but you don’t usually sit there just pushing your food around. What are you thinking about?”

Fae sighs softly. “I’m just worried about you.” She says softly and glances up at him and then back down at her plate. “Oh jack called. You should probably call him back soon.” She murmurs.

He nodded some and sighed a hit. “Don’t worry about me. That’s my job.” He murmured to her and smiled a bit. “It’ll be good to see Danny again tomorrow. How’s he doing?” He asked her. “Oh and what’s this new girl like?” He asked curiously.

Fae glances up and him and smiles a little. “I’ll worry about you.” She murmurs and leans back. “Danny’s good. He just got engaged a week ago. We keep teasing that he should wear a dress.” She laughs and shakes her head. “Cassies okay. She’s not very social. I’m kinda hoping she’s not there. She keeps making comments about how attractive you are.” She grumbles.

He snorted a bit. “I guess she’s never really met me then.” He chuckled a bit. “Me? You sure you got the right Norman?” He asked her and winked over at her.

Fae rolls her eyes playfully. “Yes you. I don’t like it.” She tells him and crosses her arms. “I really don’t think I want y’all to meet.”

He frowned. “Well if she’s there all my eyes are on you beautiful. No one else.” He assured her and kissed her knuckles. “Always.” He murmured.

Fae smiles a little and goes over to him. She sits on his lap and nuzzles her face in his neck. “I was wondering...do you still have my engagement ring? I packed it up with your stuff when you went to Jacks.” She murmurd siftly and bites her lip. “I was hoping I could wear it again.” She says softly and hides her face in his neck.

He frowned a little. “You did? I thought you stil had it?” He asked her confused. He’d been through all his stuff and it hadn’t been there.

Fae frowns a little. “Oh.” She pulls back and bites her lip. “I don’t have it.” She says softly and gets off his lap. “I can check. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to get it lost.” She tells him and heads upstairs to look.

He shook his head some. “No baby I don’t doubt you put it up.... I’ll go through the stuff again, hey, don’t worry about it right now.” He murmured. “Let me talk to Jack tomorrow.”

Fae bites her lip and rubs her arm a little. She felt bad it was lost and it was her fault. “No it’s fine, I’ll check again.” She says softly and goes up to their room. She sighs softly and starts looking through her jewelry box.

Norman sighed heavily and went to do the dishes, calling jack and waited til he picked up. “Hey dude, Fae said you called?” He asked him.

He frowned some “Oh. Shit.... well soon as I have a job I’m gonna start paying you back.” He assured him. “Hey, did you ever find a small box? A ring box in my stuff that Fae dropped off?”

Jack shakes his head. “Don’t worry about it. I just needed someone to rant to.” He chuckles. “Dads already tried to pay me back.” He murmurd and then frowns. “No I don’t think so. I can check the guest room though.”

He thanked him and talked for a bit before eventually hanging up and made his way uostairs, laying down next to Fae and holding her close, kissing all over her neck and shoulder.

Fae smiles a little and scrunches up her neck. She sighs softly and turns to face him. “I can’t find it. I’m really sorry.” She says softly and plays with his fingers.

He shook his head frowning. “Hey don’t panic. It’s alright beautiful.” He murmured to her softly and rubbed her shoulders gently to try and soothe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back