• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Jack nods a little and orders the pizzas. He sits down at the table and waits for Norman. When he comes back he motions to the seat across from him. “How’s the half way house?”

He shrugged a little and handed him the 20. “It’s not where I would pick but I have my own room and only share a bathroom with one other guy.... it’s the best place for me right now is the right answer.” He told him. “How’s everything been here with you?” He asked him.

Jack nods a little and watches him. “I’ve been good. The shops doing great.” He murmurs and rubs a hadn’t brought his hair. “Me and Kerry got married. She’s on a business trip this week but she’ll be back Monday.” He murmurs.

He nodded some and frowned a little at the news. “Oh... that’s great. When was that?” He asked him. He’d never expect an invite to the wedding but he would have hoped that his brother would have the decency to tell him.

Jack looks st him. “Last month.” He murmurs and glances at the time. He hears a knock on the door and gets up to go pay for the pizza. He takes it back into the kitchen and grabs plates and napkins.

He nodded again and talked with him for the rest of the evening having a long catch up and eventually saying goodnight because he had to be back at a certain time, assuring him he’d see him at the shop on Saturday for his first day.

Fae walked into the shop on Saturday and started cleaning up her starion a little. She runs a hand through her hair and sighs softly. She takes a seat in her chair and waves at Jack and Danny when they come in.

Norman walked in right behind jack after running from the bus stop and eventually just slid into the chair at the desk a little out of breath but there on time.

Fae glances up at Norman and waves. Jack had already told them he’d be starting. She glances back down at her notebook and curls up in her chair.

He smiled over at her and leaned back in the chair waiting patiently for jack to come do a sort of induction process with him trying to stay attentive. He’d not slept great the night before being nervous that jack would just go ahead and fire him straight away for any tiny mistakes

Jack heads back out from the back and sits with Norman, going over the new system until his appointment came in. “Hey fae can you take over showing him stuff. I gotta take them.” He tells her and goes to his station.

Fae gets up and goes over to Norman. “It’s teally easy to do. You’ll catch on real quick.” She assures him and sits on the desk. “This is the form for walk ins and this is the one you print for people with appointments.”

He nodded and continued writing it all down until they were done and he smiled at her. “Thanks.” He smiled as he started getting on with other jobs. “So when did you start working here?” He asked her curiously.

Fae nods a little and stays sitting on the desk. “A year ago.” She murmurs and smiles. “I worked at a shop downtown for two ears befor that.” She murmurs and crosses her arms.

He smiled some at her and nodded. “If you got the skills...” he shrugged. “Jack was always good at art. Though when he was a kid it was debatable.... he took a lot of creative leeway.” He chuckled some.

Fae laughs soflty and nods. “He’s still questionable if you ask me.” She jokes and smiles at him. “It took me forever to decide to do this. I was going to school to be a nurse.” She murmurs and shrugs a little. “It just wasn’t for me.”

He chuckled some and nodded at her. “I was meant to go be an engineer... that didn’t work out.” He mumbled and went quiet then, turning around to get on with his work.

Fae frowns a little and decides it was best not to push and just leave him alone. “Let me know if you need any help.” She murmurd and heads back to her station. She pulls out her phone to text back her mom who was checking in and then goes outside to get some fresh air.

Norman came to find her when a walk
In showed up and smiled some. “Someone’s here for you... you okay?” He asked seeing her eyes were a little red. “You want me to give it to Danny instead?” He asked her.

Fae Stan’s up straight and quickly wipes her eyes. “Uh no it’s fine. I got them.” She murmurs and sniffles softly. “Thanks though.” She murmurs and heads back inside. She goes to great the girl and talks with her about the tattoo.

Norman nodded and went inside to get all the paperwork sorted just trying to get the desk and all of the book work all in order.

Fae finishes up with the girl two hours later and goes over to Norman. “Wanna go help me get lunch for everyone?” She asks softly and watches him. “It’s gonna be part of your job soon.” She teases.

He chuckled some and nodded. “Sure why not.” He mumbled and got up getting his jacket. “Jack won’t kill me for leaving will be?” He asked but heard Danny say he’d cover the phone and nodded some, walking out with her. “Where is lunch coming from for you guys today?” He asked. He had some leftovers in w Tupperwares in his rucksack to eat but he needed to get his first pay check from here to be able to afford to eat out

Fae smiles. “Usually on Saturdays we get italian down the street at this little Italian lady’s shop. She always has a deal going on on saturdays.” She murmurs and gets in her car with him. “Usually everyone just gets whatever her special of the day is. It’s always something amazing.” She smiles at him.

Fae glances at him and shakes her head. “You have to try this food. It’s on me.” She tells him and smiles at him. She heads to the restaurant and gets out, going inside with him to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back