• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ

aeneas.

๐™– ๐™˜๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wallace - now Grey
;; archibald
"C'mon Smith, you can do better than that!" Archie screamed up at the third year Gryffindor who was trying to master a dive. Call it house pride and a clear bias that Archibald Wallaceโ€” right, Archibald Grey possessed, but the desire to see the Gryffindor quidditch team win the cup had already been boiling in his blood. It was only last night, the school walls were bustling with the excited chatter of students as they made their way to the great hall for the welcoming dinner and sorting among the new students. The flying instructor had helped in guiding the new students to their place and had a merry time watching the young ones reconvene with their friends and eat their dinners all the while they were all none the wiser of his hand meeting the hand of Divination professor underneath the table the faculty had sat at.

Students weren't aware of Archie's relationship with professor Somnus, how him helping the awfully sleepy professor to his classroom on numerous occasions was more than just his chivalrous nature. The staff liked to refer to it as the school's secret, despite him boasting about it between the closed doors and friendly conversations with them. It added an element of excitement whenever the two would be together at school, or were mentioned in chatter.

It was only during the summer break did the two finally exchange vows and hold a wedding. Their private engagement happening during the school year prior, where Archie had dropped to one knee after they returned back to their nice little home in Hogsmeade from a pleasant day of school. The Gryffindor quidditch team had won the cup that year and although Archie wasn't much of a seer like his partner, took it as a good omen to finally pop the question. He cried when Somnus said yes, which lead to him owing Gertrude, the Herbology professor, two galleons.

"Alright, that's enough for the day! Everyone back on the ground!" Sparring a yawn, he patted the students on the back trying to ignore their confused looks when he checked his pocket watch. It was five minutes before the class is supposed to end and he had decided to dismiss them early, which was not a common practice for the instructor. Admittedly, Archibald found himself tired despite it being his first class back at school. Both Somnus and him had only came back from the honeymoon trip to France just a day before yesterday and he was just about ready to sneak off to the professor's classroom and take a nap. Somnus always knew how to make his classroom look so comfortable.

"Are you feeling alright professor Wallace? You don't normally end this early... or end early at all in that matter!"

He laughed at his student's concern, taking off his flying gloves before running a finger through his hair as he replied, "Just a bit tired, that's all. Didn't you lot have an eventful summer?" By the time he looked down at his students he was left dumbfounded at the knowing looks on their faces. "What's got you all smiling like that you little trolls?"

Katrina Smith pointed up at the hand in his hairโ€” his left hand and when Archie glanced up at it, his breath hitched seeing the golden ring band on his ring finger, shimmering in the sunlight in full display. He forgot to take it off. "No wonder you're tired professor, you've gotten married. It's alright, we'll get out of your hair. But we expect to learn more about that lucky someone later." The students scurried away soon after, giggling amongst themselves, probably to gossip around the school. Archibald wouldn't be surprised if the entire school would know about their flight instructor's bounds to marriage by lunch.

With a groan, he started to clean up the equipment and make his way to the classroom of the Divination teacher, hoping he wouldn't be too upset over Archie's slip up.
coded by reveriee.

โSleep is self care tooโž

mood: sleepy

outfit: big billowy robes and a suit.

time: Lunchtime

~ Somnus Grey ~

Somnus was sitting at his desk after class trying not to doze off. The visions are getting worse and worse as He is back at school. Rubbing his temples with a sigh trying his best to stay awake. The students were always never to keen on him appearance wise so none would notice the wedding band on his fingers among the other rings.

His hair was tied back in a bun during the school day. The Divination classroom was always dimmed as it was better for Somnus and the headaches he got from being a Seer. He sometimes wished he didn't have this abilities to not always be worrying about his husband when he sees one. He was trying to figure out how to make the classes more interesting for the students. He got up slowly about to go look for Archie himself to ask a quick question when He saw him walking up.

'' Hello dear.....Everything ok? I was just coming to look for you.....'' He trailed off before grabbing onto the doorframe having another dizzy spell. He got those from time to time. It was never anything really to worry about. Once he was not dizzy. He walked out the classroom slightly to hug him. '' I missed you today.....'' He replied softly reaching up to gently stroke his hair for a brief moment. Before gently pulling away to try to take his hand to lead him to the classroom.

'' How was today thus far?'' He asked softly glancing up at him. '' I did pack up lunch today if you'd like to eat something.....'' He replied with a soft smile. Boy, did his miss that man. That trip was more than perfect even i he did probably fall asleep one to many times. He hated that he could have ruined their own wedding by falling asleep. But luckily, He didn't. Which was a huge relief to himself.

code by dirt

Last edited:
Wallace - now Grey
;; archibald
The way to his husband's classroom felt like a walk of shame as Archie felt prying eyes of students as he jogged through the hallways. It was as if he were a teenager again and school had found out about his "secret boyfriend" and wanting nothing more than now the ever so lucky partner of Archibald Wallace, captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. Though he no longer walked the halls of Hogwarts as a student, but as a teacher. All the same, whether the flying professor would like to admit it or not, he has garnered quite the popularity among his students (and even those who he doesn't teach). He has always hated Valentine's day at school as he would be bombarded with love letters from flustered young studentsโ€” although the chocolate was always appreciated as the only positive outlier.

He cussed out Smith under his breath as he heard the whispers of gossip, her and her team having the gall to discuss his personal life and let it spread like a wildfire. Archie normally hated the climb up to his husband's classroom, finding both the location and the circular staircase to be a horrible design choice. However, he did appreciate the privacy it created and with its unpleasant architecture decisions, no students at all tried to linger around. Thus by the time he got to the Divination stairwell, he was left to his own heap of mopey emotions to deal with as he made his way up. Good exercise or not, he could never find pleasantry in going up the stairs everydayโ€” no wonder Somnus was tired all the time.

By the time he finally got up the stairs (which admittedly wasn't a lot of time, Archibald was rather fit) it seemed that the Divination professor was on his way out the door. The mention of his intentions to come down from his cozy tower to find Archie made the professor's pouty look morph into a smile. Somnus always had a way of making him feel better, even when he didn't intend to. He patiently waited for the man to regain his balance, not wanting to coddle him before opening his arms for an embrace. Upon the heartwarming hug, Archibald made sure the other was leaning against him for support while the professor played with his hair. It was still relatively messy from his lesson, he made sure to be a very hands-on teacher after all and usually taught through demonstration.

"I missed you too, love." And he meant every word. It felt strange to be separated for an entire morning when they spent nearly every hour together for an entire summer.

Archie tried not to be too upset when Somnus ceased their embrace, it wasn't long before it was replaced with a gentle clasp between their hands which made do. Taking the lead, he walked towards his husband's desk and sat on the table, his favorite spot. When Somnus asked him about his day, Archibald rubbed his thumb against the outer palm of the other, smile turning from smitten to sheepish as he tried to think of the words to say. "Well... I could dare say it was eventful." A nervous chuckle escaped his lips before he nodded at the mention of lunch. Although he enjoyed Somnus' cooking, he felt the need to talk about the minor issue that had occurred on the Quidditch pitch. "Now I didn't mean to do it, you know for a fact that I had a relatively late evening last night." He tried his best to create a decent excuse for his shortcomings. "And I know we've already had an extensive talk about the privacy in our relationship."

The dramatic pauses were not on purpose yet there was a level of performance felt as he attempted to find the words (and courage) to continue. "But I may have forgotten to take off our wedding ring and accidently gave my students the opportunity to see it when I took off my gloves." Archie winced at his own words. "And now the entire school knows of my marital status... but they don't know it's you!" He sighed, now beginning to play with his husband's multitude of rings to distract himself from the burning embarrassment he felt. Archie was never the brightest of the bunch, always having Quidditch in the head rather than academic lessons, and situations such as these just highlight the ditzy side of him. "I'm sorry love, one day in and I messed up."
coded by reveriee.

~ Somnus Grey ~

Somnus stood close to him as the other man sat on his desk and played with his rings. His wedding ring in plain sight among them. '' Archie.....You don't have to apologize okay?.....It was an honest accident and not like they are ever gonna guess it's me.....Look at me. I'm not what they would expect to be married to you'' He replied softly taking his long hair out of the bun letting it fall down as he reached up to touch his husband's face one more. '' I don't mind if you do want to wear it...I just don't want you to be uncomfortable about it too...'' He murmured softly. Grasping onto his shoulder as well trying not to fall during another dizzy moment.

'' I love you and I promised to stick with you through thick and thin and that is what I am going to do'' He replied leaning up to kiss the slightly taller man's forehead. His eyes softened slightly just happy to have a moment alone with the man who he was going to spend the rest of his day left. '' We will deal with it as it comes...Can't say I saw this coming but I promise we will handle this together......Now let's eat something yeah?'' He replied softly motioning to the lunchbox on his desk. Anything to lighten the mood. He leaned up to gently kiss Archie and look up at his handsome face. '' I am not mad at you....I promise okay?'' He reassured him softly. Wrapping his oversized robes around him too. '' We can handle anything together and if so be it that we have not not keep it private anymore. I would be okay with it in a heartbeat....''

code by dirt

Last edited:
Wallace - now Grey
;; archibald
Archibald furrowed his brows. "I won't have you insult my husband like that. Even if you are also my husband for that matter." There had always been a common theme noticed by the flying professor when the topic of his relationship with his husband was mentioned. How everyone felt the need to express their surprise whenever Archie would mention their relationship. Was there an expectation for Archibald on whom he was to fall in love with? He was the captain of his own ship and he was having just enough with nonsense making his Somnus insecure. "Don't be silly, the entire school already knows at this point. I'm wearing this ring with pride."

A faint feeling of heat on his cheeks was felt when the other had given him a chaste kiss on the forehead; all the worry melted away and all Archie could do is have a content smile on his face. "Of course my genius seer would predict this happening. Always one step ahead." The talents Somnus possessed never ceased to impress him, there was a reason Archie gladly took his last name upon their marriage after all. To Archie, this man was his world and although many has the habit of overlooking the sleepy fellow, Archibald saw him as the true treasure he was. "Yeah lunch sounds good. Smith and her band of troublemakers really tired me out on the pitch, 'might be getting too old for this." He joked as he peered at the lunchbox his husband had prepared.

If a peck on his forehead made him blush like a bashful dwarf from muggle fairy tales, the kiss could only be described as his entire being freezing up. No matter how soft his husband was, his displays of affection made Archie feel jolts of electricity every time. "If you say so, love." He trusted his husband just as much as he trusted his gut instincts (sometimes even more depending on the situation) and the assurance from him made Archibald feel like himself again. "I kind of want to see if the little ones can figure it out. I reckon this could be a fun little game." Admittedly, there has been a thrill with keeping their relationship a secret and now that the marriage itself was out of the bag, the possibilities of messing with students were endless.

coded by reveriee.

~ Somnus Grey ~

Somnus nodded and smiled softly. '' I am glad you think so highly of me my dear.......'' He added with a grin.

'' I don't see everything my dear...I didn't predict your proposal '' He teased softly with a wink. '' Which is still always my favorite memory besides , meeting you and marrying you'' He replied softly leaning over to give a small peck on the lips before unpacking the lunchbox for them. '' I packed up some fried rice, orange chicken and some home made cookies'' He told him with a grin. '' Though I am making your favorite food for dinner tonight, How does that sound?'' He asked smiling at him. '' You are not getting too old darling...I am older than you....I am not ancient yet'' He replied softly.

He gave a quick nod. '' Yes let's let them try and figure it out'' He chuckled softly. '' Or we could mess with them too?''

code by dirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back