• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Secret World of the Mortal Ghost Boy (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
A small town boy who moved to a new and bigger town has a big secret that not too many people know about. He disguises himself as a normal high school student who lives a fairly normal life, but in reality, he is a special case, living in two worlds. Five years ago, this small town boy was on a hiking trip with his father when he was outlooking the top of a mountainside. However, he accidentally lost his balance and fell off the mountain, hitting the ground after falling completely off of it. After some time had passed, his father got all the way down to him, and noticed something strange. The small town boy was still alive. Somehow, his life was spared and he remained unharmed, or so his father thought. In reality, the small town boy prayed for a miracle and received one, but in a bizarre case. He became something deemed as a “mortal ghost”.

A mortal ghost is a person who is alive but also dead. A mortal ghost is able to traverse the mortal world and the afterlife, for they can choose between a mortal form or a ghost form. Their mortal form is still able to grow older, but if they stay their ghost form, then they don’t age. The mortal ghost can also use supernatural powers and control other spirits, making them a powerful ally or foe.

His family moved to a bigger town, hoping to give the boy a brand new chance at life, and to help hide what he really is. However, the boy is bound to meet new people, and make new friends. This is where you come in. The boy is going to have to learn who he can and can’t tell his secret to, who he can let into his secret world. Will he be able to trust you, or will you report on him, thus causing him to be sent away forever? It’s up to you rather or not you can be let in on the secret world.

So yeah, I’m looking for someone who can play a normal high school girl who gets involved in the mortal ghost boy’s life, and the girl decides on what they want to do about the knowledge they receive when they find out about the boy’s secret. So if you are interested, please let me know. ?

Also:

Please be 18+ of age

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post in a paragraph format

Please be kind and respectful

I can do this RP either on here via PMs or on discord (whichever you prefer ?)

I would like to see about adding romance into this, if it fits and is okay with you

So yeah, if you are interested, just let me know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back