• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-ferret-

๐๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฒ

• the secret society

โ™กdesign by hekaton, coded by uxieโ™ก

Mobile Friendly:
Nestled in the Scottish countryside there lies a rather small Ivy League college called Haffordshire. Made up of the best of the best, students come from all over the world to learn with the brightest of their peers and the most experienced professors. In the back of the college, among the decrepit areas and wooded forests where the overgrowth has run amok, there lies a tiny old shed no one knows of. That is except for the members of The Secret Society. It's been almost forty years that magic has been outlawed in over half the world's countries and it's little sects like these that keep the dying whimsical art alive. The Secret Society is where our characters find themselves. May they be students already apart of the little society, or faculty helping mask the meetings as club get togethers, or wide-eyed freshman who have received a peculiar letter with directions to the little shed, it doesn't matter. Here is where the magic thrives and is taught with no restrictions.

FRESHMEN - letter holderst

these are freshman (or possibly older) students who have received a letter with directions to the small shed in the woods. most are unaware that the secret society exist or that there are magic users at Haffordshire, some of these students will know each other, but likely won't know any of the students in the society. maybe one or two students already practice magic in secret, but they will know very little and are likely self taught.

WITCHES - magic healers

witches are magic users specializing in healing magic. these magic users are often majoring in something related to the medical field at Haffordshire and can often be found drying herbs, making poultices or tinctures, and pouring over ancient magical medical textbooks.

WIZARDS - magic researchers

wizards are magic users specializing in magical research. they're often seen poking around archeological digs and handling ancient magical artifacts. most wizards are out working in the wild, attempting to preserve magical artifacts before they're destroyed and squirreling them away for safety. while some wizards are working on the conservation of ancient texts and items, others are working on researching them. most wizards are likely majoring in archeology, history, or geology. you'll likely find the wizards of the secret society hunched over a desk taking notes and poking around cracked pots containing who knows what. experiments are their forte and most of the magical mishaps around campus are probably because of a wizard.

ALCHEMISTS - magic chemists

alchemists are magic users specializing in potions and anything that can be made using magical items. most alchemist are probably majoring in chemistry or biology. they can be found in the shed over a cauldron or at a whiteboard working out potion equations.

FACULTY - letter senders

faculty can be any of the magic designations and after classes or during free periods can be found in the shed basement or surrounding woods teaching their magical students.

Eric Andre GIF

bump

Is there still room? Maybe I could bring a young novice pyromancer if youโ€™d have me.

Is there still room? Maybe I could bring a young novice pyromancer if youโ€™d have me.
there's still room, but the only magic styles are the ones listed in the roles

*siddles through the door*

Hello ๐Ÿ‘€

also interested if you are still accepting : ) (I'd like to choose alchemist)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back