• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Secret Cavern of the Goblin Tyrant!

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
IMG_3504.JPG The Goblin Tyrant has grown bold, of late. His minions no longer keep their pillaging to the dark of night. They now ravage the nearby villages and farms during the day. For fun, they burn and murder. For sport, they torture. The Goblins have gone from nuisance to menace. They must be stopped!

Fortunately, you have learned the location of the Goblin Tyrant's secret cavern. What's more, you've heard he keeps his horde of treasure in the same cavern. You are standing at the entrance.

Hero or Rascal, what do you do?

----

Just a little fun game. This'll be using Dungeon Squad II. Quick to setup. Quick to play. The rules are attached. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• dungeon_squad_2.pdf
    254.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
No problem. I think I'm going to actually skip this one. I haven't had any other interest. I do appreciate the response though. Keep an eye for other games as they come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back