• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the second wizarding war: the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i just don't want the interest to die out if the deadline is too long. especially since that happened w the last one DX

maybe if a majority of ppl complete their forms sooner than the deadline, you can move it up instead?

Orrrrr potentially i could accept people as they finish their cs and i decide to accept them or not. I'm unsure which option more people would be comfortable with tbh

didn't you mention there would be a discord server ? but just to make it easier, decide as people finish their character sheets ? although i'm fine with whatever ^^ just so it isn't overwhelming when the deadline arrives and having to look through all of the character sheets rather than do it periodically ?

yes there's a discord server for accepted characters, and luckily it is up and running for people to join. i just want to make sure everyone is feeling good and has time to finish stuff. i don't have a preference i just want to make sure nobody loses interest

ye - that's valid ! i'm down for whatever y'all decide on ^^ i'm not really picky so whichever works best !

I’ve found that accepting people as they finish their characters easier for me! But I’m not picky. Same with the deadline since Ikechukwu is done!

i think accepting ppl as they finish would prolly work best, since it’s okay for us to add characters later into the rp if we want
if that makes sense?
i’m fine with whatever tho, just wanna clarify !!

hello hello! sorry it's taken me so long to get here. I spent FOREVER deciding on a character trope and a fc that matched, so I'm just now barley starting on my app sheet hehe. I'm not sure I'd like to yet, but I wanted to double check— social social would a werewolf character be alright?

hello hello! sorry it's taken me so long to get here. I spent FOREVER deciding on a character trope and a fc that matched, so I'm just now barley starting on my app sheet hehe. I'm not sure I'd like to yet, but I wanted to double check— social social would a werewolf character be alright?
hey no worries! and yes that would be fine!

i’ve been going brrrrrrrr on pinterest for the last hour and making a board for my ocs ehehehe

I shouldn’t bc I’m procrastinating but like it’s fun

tbh it just gives me more motivation and helps me figure out the ~vibes~ i want for my ocs

Fair enough tbh 👌🏻 I usually do it after bc I figure out the vibe while I write the cs lmao

ye - ‘s fun making pinterest boards for characters ! i’ve made a bunch of moodboard aesthetics for mason and kavan already lol

almost done with maosn's history oof i just need to add a few more things and he's done ! i plan on finishing kavan later today ?? no less than tomorrow if i have the muse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back