• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the second wizarding war: the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
IM SORRY IT WAS JUST A QUESTION
i mean i would say no unless someone rlly wanted it lmao. like the rp wouldn't ever bring it up bc the UK is already getting blown up by voldy on a sunday afternoon LOL

also lmao at ben just moving to teach and then getting caught up in a war like 🤡🤡🤡

esp bc blood purity is not really that much of an issue in the states so he’s just ??
Malcolm growing up with his parents (American) teaching and entering Hogwarts and blood purists suddenly popping up every now and then like?? Wtf is going on

bruh
i accidentally refreshed my page and lost all the progress i made on pandora's cs

i do it to myself all the time!!! when will i learn to save my progress every few minutes............ never ig

Google docs is the way

And also paranoid copying the entire sheet every sentence to make sure you have some semblance of the cs

tbh i prolly should be using docs but the main reason i don’t is bc i’m so used to pressing the preview option like 20 times in 1 minute, cause i’m always paranoid that smth wrong’s gonna happen to the code

felt thooooo i usually only do docs for like the bio like i just did LOL

wiggles in here i have a quick question about whether they had to have finished schooling or could they have dropped out ? say their last year and never finished ? hopefully that made sense -

finally finished retyping pandora's persona stuff 💪 now i've just gotta do the q&a and her backstory, then got started on my other 2 sheets

wiggles in here i have a quick question about whether they had to have finished schooling or could they have dropped out ? say their last year and never finished ? hopefully that made sense -
there is no school requirement! so whatever makes the most sense for your character

I’m looking At Ikechukwu and realizing that he would have been a great death eater if things were different. 💀

that's such a mood fhruiui i'm just glad i already have info for my two babes already from past roleplays lol

characters can always be added later if you end up accepted as well 🙏

btw is everyone fine with the current deadline or should it be moved up so characters can get accepted sooner? the current deadline is 9/25

personally, i'm fine with the current deadline !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back