• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the second wizarding war: the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
im in the home stretch of effie and when I'm done it will be in an uncoded spoiler for those on mobile

sits hellow ! just coming to say i plan on finishing kavan today and then i'll finish backstories / persona snippets tomorrow ^^

Idk how I messed up the titles on my character’s code but I’m too lazy to fix it. I got a little something up for him though. 🥹

Ikechukwe is done! I tried to follow the timeline as best I could so hopefully his history makes sense. 😭

No worries! I totally forgot to specify that it's like 2001 currently because it's been six years since the war began in '95! if that helps anyone with specific details

Would the start of the war be when the chosen one was in her first year or last?
So the Ministry didn't announce that they were in a war until like '98 so she would've been in her last year then. But it officially started in 1995 when she was a fourth year because Voldemort did his super fun surprise return during the tournament because he knew that Dumbledore had been doing shit and was curious as to what it was

Dark Lord really said surprise bestie

And gotcha gotcha, I'll just adjust Malcolm's age a little bit since I wrote it as him graduating just as she was entering Hogwarts so his interactions with them had been very limited up until they all came into the Order

It's up to you! Older members of the order or death eaters are always welcome!

yooo i have a question (for science)
do the death eaters ever have raids? ig would be the best way to say it? on places like st. mungos or gringotts, just to kind of disrupt the order's efforts to get supplies and stuff?

I'm like vibrating on the spot to make relationships and just sprinkle in betrayal. Like would you heal your friend from Hogwarts if they were a Death Eater? It's just so mhm

yooo i have a question (for science)
do the death eaters ever have raids? ig would be the best way to say it? on places like st. mungos or gringotts, just to kind of disrupt the order's efforts to get supplies and stuff?
sorry i just saw this!! yes they do! so the missions that each side goes on will correlate like that. so death eaters tend to target order bases or headquarters, but also places where civilians are hiding or receiving care. which is why hogwarts ended up having to kind of become a hospital, headquarters, training area, and living situation for a lot of order members. they also have taken control of the ministry, gringotts and other places that have a significant weight in the wizarding community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back