• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the second wizarding war: the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
finally finished mason ! i finished doing kavan's persona, and hopefully finish his backstory today ^^

omg i just found this thread!! hi guys

side note: dear lord this app is taking me forever but i'm puttin my heart and soul into it ;-;

Sheets are looking good! I will be a little inactive until Monday because I’m doing house stuff but feel free to tag or DM me if you need something!

why are bios the hardest thing to write!!! i've just been like 👁️👁️ with pandora's cs for the last 30 minutes

putting things into words is a lot more difficult than thinking of them and words are just no thank you, sir

why are bios the hardest thing to write!!! i've just been like 👁️👁️ with pandora's cs for the last 30 minutes
okay but the way that is meeeeeeeeeeeeee. deadass why i usually bullet point bios akhgbkdfhbg

honestly might bulletpoint bellamy’s bio just because it’s easier LOL. personally, the persona section is so hard for me bc how do i condense a person into a few traits???

I would like to clarify that Shani is a good person. She is just scared and has a strong sense of self preservation 🫶🏽

aw man, i'm so sorry to do this so close to the deadline but I had some stuff come up and I don't think I'll be able to join ;-; I'm rlly bummed about it bc everyone seems rlly cool but, it ees what it ees

if it's possible maybe i can apply later and join in! if not, no biggie <3

aw man, i'm so sorry to do this so close to the deadline but I had some stuff come up and I don't think I'll be able to join ;-; I'm rlly bummed about it bc everyone seems rlly cool but, it ees what it ees

if it's possible maybe i can apply later and join in! if not, no biggie <3
No worries!! Just send me a message at any point you feel like hopping back in!

speedrunning to finish pandora's bio bc i completely forgot to get it done before today

i will finish Orla and Caspian in the next few days, I will!!! >:0

Update: ORLA IS FINALLY FINISHED !!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back