• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Second Rebellion (Skyrim) - OOC

Kumi's plan can be set in motion if he sends the letter he left in his rented room in the Hall.
Viva la Revolution.
Ok, that sounds good. Do you think we should go ahead and do it or should we wait for alba's input?

Last edited:
Ok, that sounds good. Do you think we should go ahead and do it or should we wait for alba's input?

We're all competent people - I'm sure Alba won't mind. Lock and Kitten have been doing quite bit on their own it seems, and I think we should all jump back in. If Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais doesn't reply in a while I'll post with Kumi leaving to do his thing. Jekkel and Yvondir can come along, or maybe someone could go rouse the Jarl into a bit of a rebellious mood?

I'll leave it to the player at that point.

But yes - post if you want! Let's revive this.

We're all competent people - I'm sure Alba won't mind. Lock and Kitten have been doing quite bit on their own it seems, and I think we should all jump back in. If Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais doesn't reply in a while I'll post with Kumi leaving to do his thing. Jekkel and Yvondir can come along, or maybe someone could go rouse the Jarl into a bit of a rebellious mood?

I'll leave it to the player at that point.

But yes - post if you want! Let's revive this.

Let me just get my old necromancy robes, I'm sure there around here some where.

Nevertheless, glad to see you're still around.
We need our Hound around, do we not.

Yes! Y'all are completely free to pick up whenever you like! I'm afraid some stuff has come up, so it's gonna be a bit later before I can join in myself, but I should be able to be back before long.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii
Seeing as I suspect it would be awkward for Saor to come crash the party while Luna and Pysmia are engaged in "completely legitimate" business, I'll wait around a bit before jumping in. (x
Is there a particular point y'all had in mind?

Well, so was going to set the price and be off, telling Pysmia to wait in a room at the inn in the Gray Quarter.
Okay, hmm... Alright, so I suppose I'll send Saor out for a look around the city and run into Luna in the process? Maybe ask if she's seen or heard anything? Subtly, of course. Maybe. Because she's great at that... (x

Aw is everyone running out of the inn just as Kumi (potentially) goes to get his letters?

I mean, to be honest, I'd run. After all, there's a 50% chance he'll be on skooma at that point.

Aw is everyone running out of the inn just as Kumi (potentially) goes to get his letters?

I mean, to be honest, I'd run. After all, there's a 50% chance he'll be on skooma at that point.
Well, I mean, "Nothing's madder than a cat on Skooma..."

It is a little funny that all these people are randomly deciding to have all their business out in the streets despite the fact that it's probably at least 9 or 10 pm by this point... That's not suspicious at all... (x
Maybe Kumi can run into somebody in passing? They might each continue on their way, but could recognize each other later?

Okay, hmm... Alright, so I suppose I'll send Saor out for a look around the city and run into Luna in the process? Maybe ask if she's seen or heard anything? Subtly, of course. Maybe. Because she's great at that... (x
I mean, she can. Woona will be talking to the local Bank but ya know. Maybe while she's on the way to rendezvous with Pysmia

I mean, she can. Woona will be talking to the local Bank but ya know. Maybe while she's on the way to rendezvous with Pysmia
Yeah, maybe. That might be a good place to have them run into each other. I feel like there would be serious trouble if any of the three figured out who the others were... (x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back