• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Second Rebellion (Skyrim) - OOC

I mean she kinda just sat in the corner with wine (I think) and just sat there trying to gather intel... not really great because there was no real way for me to get to people so... but I mean I could be intially feeding info to the Thalmor of something and come back during the seige.
Okay, that could actually work well! At the point I was talking about, Saor was still in the inn and I think Luna may have been as well? (I'm sorry, explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , I've forgotten exactly where you had her...) So maybe one or both of them seem suspicious? I know Saor wouldn't voluntarily approach an Altmer, but if Pysmia approached her, she could hardly avoid her without making a scene and drawing attention to herself, which is the last thing she wants. So we could all stay in the Hall if that works.

Yes, if that's okay. Your old CS will still be fine, just it may need cleaned up after the transition messed with codes and images. You don't have to use BBCode if you don't want to, but you're welcome to it if you like. There's a basic template that you can use if you want to.

Well I mean, Luna was out in the market, but I figure it wouldn't do to have her there, so it's probably better to retcon that... We'll say she's hanging around on the rooftop of Candlehearth Hall. Just... Watching.

I would be fine if you guys wanted to do a time skip, I mean Jekkel did just have dinner and wine + a hot bath. He will be asleep in no time. Welp everybody I think it's about time I went to bed myself good night!

So let me just get this straight, and correct me since I'm wrong- The Thalmor are about to make some big raid attempt to try and wrangle the Stormcloak city, which is where everybody is, in some form, and we're all going to have to figure out how this'll bring them all together?

Last edited:
So let me just get this straight, and correct me since I'm wrong- The Thalmor are about to make some big raid attempt to try and wrangle the Stormcloak city, which is where everybody is, in some form, and we're all going to have to figure out how this'll bring them all together?
I think that's sort of what we've been discussing. Probably not yet, but if there are continuing issues with rebels there, they may. It may just be increased security or a full occupation, or whatever else. It mostly depends on what y'all want to do and where want the story to go.

I think that's sort of what we've been discussing. Probably not yet, but if there are continuing issues with rebels there, they may. It may just be increased security or a full occupation, or whatever else. It mostly depends on what y'all want to do and where want the story to go.
I say full occupation with them using the Imperial army in skyrim as pawns in order to purposefully strike up another rebellion... but hey that's just me.

I say full occupation with them using the Imperial army in skyrim as pawns in order to purposefully strike up another rebellion... but hey that's just me.
What would you like to see with that? Do you have a particular sort of rebellion in mind? That could be interesting, to end up with a third faction vying for power. We may have to start doubling, though, or get more people. Three factions might not divide well between six characters.

All other ideas are welcome as well, of course. Maybe we can choose elements from everyone's ideas to come up with something.

What would you like to see with that? Do you have a particular sort of rebellion in mind? That could be interesting, to end up with a third faction vying for power. We may have to start doubling, though, or get more people. Three factions might not divide well between six characters.

All other ideas are welcome as well, of course. Maybe we can choose elements from everyone's ideas to come up with something.
Well my Idea was more twarxs the Second rebellion, but I think it'd be interesting if the Occupation treated the Nords like shit and tried to support the Dunmer, as they are Mer, but it was mostly cracking down hard on the Nords and Worship of Talos. Just so they would start another civil war with the Empire (because the Thalmor are tecnically under Imperial protection)... that was what I was thinking, it could also force the characters into starting the next Rebellion and go on a quest for Stormcloak.

Well my Idea was more twarxs the Second rebellion, but I think it'd be interesting if the Occupation treated the Nords like shit and tried to support the Dunmer, as they are Mer, but it was mostly cracking down hard on the Nords and Worship of Talos. Just so they would start another civil war with the Empire (because the Thalmor are tecnically under Imperial protection)... that was what I was thinking, it could also force the characters into starting the next Rebellion and go on a quest for Stormcloak.
We could probably work with that, I think...

It does bring up another question that's kinda been in the background for a while. My original plan was that it wouldn't actually be clear whether or not Ulfric was alive until later on, when the characters would either find him or receive solid witness of his death, possibly determined by a poll of active members. I thought it would be interesting to have a story where we as writers didn't know a lot more about the situation than our characters did and had to make decisions accordingly since that would have to focus on what the character believes and sees in the moment rather than what they will do in the future, but I realise it may also be difficult to work toward an ending if nobody knows for sure what that might be. Would y'all prefer for it to still be unknown, or for it to be determined ahead of time?

We could probably work with that, I think...

It does bring up another question that's kinda been in the background for a while. My original plan was that it wouldn't actually be clear whether or not Ulfric was alive until later on, when the characters would either find him or receive solid witness of his death, possibly determined by a poll of active members. I thought it would be interesting to have a story where we as writers didn't know a lot more about the situation than our characters did and had to make decisions accordingly since that would have to focus on what the character believes and sees in the moment rather than what they will do in the future, but I realise it may also be difficult to work toward an ending if nobody knows for sure what that might be. Would y'all prefer for it to still be unknown, or for it to be determined ahead of time?
I think unkown would be better it would be like chasing a myth or a symbol in order to spark the rebellion, I think unknown would be cooler as you could drop hints towards both along the RP and Idk coinflip it when we get there. But I personally like a good mystery.

I think unkown would be better it would be like chasing a myth or a symbol in order to spark the rebellion, I think unknown would be cooler as you could drop hints towards both along the RP and Idk coinflip it when we get there. But I personally like a good mystery.
I do too, but I'm a little unsure how all of our characters could stay in the dark. I mean, sure, some of them could legitimately not know one way or the other, but surely eventually someone would have to have good proof. The execution or escape of a well-known political figure would probably be pretty hard to hide, even in a society with medieval technology, especially for an extended period of time.

I do too, but I'm a little unsure how all of our characters could stay in the dark. I mean, sure, some of them could legitimately not know one way or the other, but surely eventually someone would have to have good proof. The execution or escape of a well-known political figure would probably be pretty hard to hide, even in a society with medieval technology, especially for an extended period of time.

But I mean the proof would have to be severly cicumstancial and easily fakable, if this is the middle ages... but I think you could put in chars that think both, What if (if he did survive) a decoy was killed or something... idk but magic could help shroud it in mystery.

Yeah, that is a possibility. Anyway, I guess we can sort that out as we go. It's only been a day or two in-game, so nobody's likely to solve any mystery anytime soon... (x

So, going back to Saor, Luna, and Pysmia... Are y'all good with them meeting in the Hall? Kinda a generic meeting place, but probably more plausible than most other possibilities. Who wants to start/

I'm sure I can arrange this.
You still interested in starting? Just letting you know that I'll be going home tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be back on Monday. So, if you want to introduce Luna and Pysmia, I can figure out how to work Saor in after I come back if y'all want to start.

I mean- isn't it yours? So I mean- okay now I'm confused
Well, it's the same RP, just picking it up where we put it on hold earlier. I think we're all doing a bit of a reset with our characters, but otherwise it's just the same as before. I can start it again or one of y'all can, it doesn't really matter to me. But, like I said, I'm gonna be gone after tomorrow, so if I start off, it will have to be sometime next week. If you and Lock want to begin earlier than that, I can easily hop in after a couple days.
The setup in my head was that Saor would be looking for Drenmare in/around Windhelm when she runs into Luna and the two talk or walk or whatever, while Pysmia is following a lead on a Khajiit woman asking about a captured rebel when she finds both Khajiit women talking together in a dark street. Confrontations/accusations/general confusion ensues. But, that was just the vague concept I had in mind, so y'all can do whatever you want to with your characters. If y'all start over the weekend, you might have Luna and Pysmia meet first, for instance.

If you want to... Otherwise Lock or I will and you can jump in afterwards. But I won't be able to post until next week at the earliest, so if y'all are raring to go, just start without me. If y'all want to wait, I'll try to begin as soon as possible.
Basically, whoever posts or places dibs first gets to start. If nobody has posted by sometime next week or whenever I get a chance, I'll start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back