• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Introduction
Game Master: Kura Ravengade
*A Private RP Between Roleplayers Sunnelore and Zodia195*
☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
xxh

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
cc1d293d11e71fec90911affaf18137e.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
Once upon a time ... Thousands of millions of years ago ... There were two beings known as Sun and Moon. The two met and fell in love instantly, despite their obvious differences. The being we call the Sun created the Earth for a home for him and his new, lovely bride. Over time, he noticed his wife's nature for caring for things and since he wasn't sure of how she would react to a child, he made animals and humans to live on Earth so that Sun would warm them up and Moon would check on them almost every night to make sure they were safe. This ended in the creation of a perfect harmony on Earth.

After many years, Moon gave birth to four children, each different from the last. Two were named after their father for their warm nature; they were called Spring and Summer. The remaining two were named from their mother on how she would use her cold nature to survey the land; they were named Autumn and Winter. The four never left the sides of their parents, leading them to believe that they were the best beings in the universe.

The children began to grow restless, so their parents gave each a fourth of the planet that they looked after as a family. Each crafted it into their own design and the humans began to adjust to the changes in their section as the Earth was slowly turned by their parents so as not to have the humans suffer in one place for an extension of time. The seasons were happy, but would often attempt to get too near to the planet due to their curiosity, leading Sun and Moon to create Stars. Stars were the guardians of the people on Earth and, more specifically, the four children, and their main priority was to keep them safe and away from Earth.

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
792edb03c89cc8e9f0b5c4e6f24e8089.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
A small town called Akita has just entered their spring semester of high school. All of them are excited about the upcoming year - but something very strange is happening in the small town. It has been separated into four sections, each divided by a miniature season. It's almost as if it was that time of year within that area. Four odd teenagers have arrived and are living in a house that they have rented out for three months, but they are only seen together on rare occasions. Some are led to believe that they are antisocial freaks, while others think they're simply strange and want to get to know them. A select few have even said they are falling in love with the four.

Now, what is actually happening. The seasons decided that they wanted to see the world up close and personal, leading them to decide to secretly escape to Earth. They made it there easily but found that their seasons had followed them to the small town they had picked. Each decided that they would divide up the land as best as possible and would go there if they needed a bit of seclusion. They all picked a fake name and then decided on Orako as the last name so that they would all have a cover name for the duration of their stay on Earth.
☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
0e50512e23acfeff00201438e7a5a4a4.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
Name
Age | Gender | Attraction | Face Claim
Element | Pet | Enhancement | Music

Spring*
giphy.gif

Aurora Hellena ❀ Kazumi Orako
Appears 17; Claims to be 21 | Female | Confident People | Inori Yuzuriha
Earth | Canine | Interspecies Communication | Wind Instruments
Portrayed by Zodia195

Summer*
eed1cd37519ea5c65dd4323a63472c40.gif

Pheobus Leon ☀ Natsuo Orako
Appears 20; Claims to be 20 | Male | Aggressive People | Kuroh from K*
Air | Bird | Increased Sight | Percussion Instruments
Portrayed by Zodia195

Autumn*
tumblr_mf7qqhv3sz1r4xneto1_500.gif

Harmonix Auravale ღ Velonix Orako
Appears 16; Claims to be 18 | Female | Quiet People | Natsume Asako
Fire | Feline | International Languages | Vocals
Portrayed by Kura Ravengade

Winter*
shiguang-dailiren-link-click.gif

Halcyon ❅ Kazuyuki Orako
Appears 19; Claims to be 17 | Male | Shy and Sweet People | Lu Guang*
Water | Rodent | Increased Smell | Strings
Portrayed by Sunnelore
☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
24832917393967220906ff330f327305.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
Name | Age | Gender | Romantic Interest | Face Claim

Popular and Confident Character/Role 1*
GTyWCy2.gif

Mafuyu Hanazawa
20 | Male | Lange Hasegawa*
Portrayed by Sunnelore

Sarcastic and Aggressive Character/Role 2*
rin-tohsaka-gif-4.gif

Iphianassa Lykaois
20 | Female | Rin Tohsaka

Dark and Quiet Character/Role 3*
xDEEYfo.gif

Kazutora Miyato
17 | Male | Mahiro Fuwa
Portrayed by Sunnelore

Shy and Sweet Character/Role 4*
tumblr_mu2zbc7pX11rodorko4_500.gif

Reiya Goertz
16 | Female | Mirai Kuriyama
Portrayed by Zodia195
☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
016ad2130dd63539d78c43ab0b1adc6d.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
Name
Appeared Age | Gender | Face Claim
Abilities
Status/Player

Senior/Merciless Star
6c706f7c46911b2227d2768acf29b5fbfb03cfb0_hq.gif

Astraea Menodora
Appears to be Mid-20's | Female | Angela Balzac; Expelled from Paradise
Memory Suppression, Pathokinesis, Sonic Blast, Time Manipulation, Supernatural Condition, Telekinesis

Junior/Merciful Star
eylpXJA.gif

Pav Etoile
Appears to be 23 | Male | Rin Matsuoka*
Astral Projection, Psychometry, Dream Control, Persuasion, Telepathy, Element Spirit
Portrayed by Zodia195

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀

Last edited:
The Story Goes On
7213bd179b4e7e729c447d11ad4b29ea.png

☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀☙❅✾❀
9f787b205c0ea8ae29abe15a5add1270.png

tohsaka-rin.gif

”Pretty words are not always true,
And true words are not always pretty.”
~Uknown

Speech Code ~ #8A0808
| Thought Code ~ #045FB4
Kazumi/Aurora Natsuo/Phoebus Mafuyu

"Because no one deserves to be treated that way Miss Iphianassa. If there's one thing my siblings and I don't like, it's those who prey upon others." The sentiment was nice, but it was hard to believe. It would be amazing news to know that there were still people out there with such a high moral peak, but it was also extremely unlikely and doubtful. She found herself giving him an incredulous glance, and it didn’t help that he had called her Miss Iphianssa. What was with this guy and his formalities? Must be a culture thing? I’m sure he means well but come on - guy’s making me feel old as hell, calling me Miss.

"What are you talking about Iphi?"

The sudden voice jerked Iphignea from her thoughts and she whipped around, almost spilling the remnants of her lunch onto the ground. She just barely managed to catch it in time, but was unable to hide her blazing red face. What she had asked Natsuo had been a private rant; she had lost her control for a minute and begun to demand these answers from him, but she had never intended for anyone else to hear them. Embarrassment of course ensued, engulfing her features. She wasn’t upset with Kazumi for listening to their conversation. It wasn’t like it had been an intentional thing; she had simply overheard, and clearly Mafuyu had as well. Hopefully the other woman hadn’t heard the beginning of what she had said.

"Miss Iphianassa here seems to think that by being around her, our reputations will be shot." Oh Gods, can this get any more mortifying? Now I sound like a whining pre-teen looking for attention! Here I go, fishing for some attention, tossing my metaphorical hook into the water, she groaned internally. It was the last thing that she had wanted to be seen as by anyone, and hear there were now three people who had witnessed her inadvertently admitting to her own insecurities. How humiliating.

"Oh my, it's sweet of you to worry, Iphi, but the last thing we ever worry about is our reputation. And we could care less if you have limited means when it comes to currency, which I always never liked, it causes more problems than solutions. Seriously, the day humanity decided to put a cost on something was the dumbest decision humanity has ever made. Also, as for you not being pretty? Girlfriend, have you ever looked in the mirror? You're very attractive. Isn't she Natsuo?" Okay, wow, that was a lot to take in all at once, her azure eyes blinking blankly as she soaked in her response. At least Kazumi had said that she didn’t care for material things, and apparently Natsuo didn’t either. Whether or not she was telling the truth was an entirely different situation altogether, but for now, Iphignea decided to take her doctor’s advice and try to look on the brighter side of the situation - that Kazumi was telling the truth, and that she definitely wasn’t lying. But boy, oh boy, that last part of what she said - and why would she ask Natsuo! Instantly any color that had begun to fade from her cheeks was back, her naturally tan skin helping to hide the flush only a bit. Her hands shot to her uniform’s lapels, lifting them as much as she could to hide her cheeks, and she dropped her head slightly so that her hair could help shroud her face, her sudden shyness evident in her demeanor. She couldn’t help it; something about these two new students just made her feel less aggressive, more demure. In an effort to cool herself, Iphi snagged her water bottle and began to take a drink from it, enjoying the cool liquid as it passed her parched lips.

"Yes she is.”

A series of coughs escaped Iphignea as she choked on her water. As she fought the liquid going up her nose - the last thing she needed was to spew water from her nostrils in front of these people - more coughs racking her chest, she waved her hand as though to try and convey that she would be okay in a moment. She was completely caught off-guard by Natsuo’s response to his sister; he thought that she was attractive? What was this, a joke? There was absolutely no way, in either Hades, Earth, or Olympus, that a man who had looks that were so akin to that of the Greek God Adonis would ever find her even remotely attractive. This definitely had to be a joke. What, did they decide that on their first day that they would find the weakest link in their classes to target and make a mockery of that person? Iphignea’s hand tightened around the bottle at the thought, her anger sizzling a bit under the surface. Just who did they think they were?

But then there was that little voice, buried so far underneath her surface of ice. She could see this little voice in her own mind and it was as though she were there as well, hands curled into fists as she battled over whether or not to chip at the ice, at the solid block of frozen water, her eyes locked on a doppelganger of herself only feet away in the solid substance. It called out to her, begging her to listen to reason, begging her to remember what her parents had taught her over the last decade; begging her to remember what her doctors had tried - and failed many times to - instill within her.

That not everyone was evil, and not everyone was out to get her. Not everyone had an ulterior motive in approaching her.

As the reasoning slid through her mind, she calmed herself once more and let out a breath, but her mind immediately returned unbidden to what Natsuo had said. Yes, she is. He … He thought she was pretty? Another blush entered her face, but behind her hands was the ghost of a small smile at the thought, and uninvited, another thought crossed her mind. He thinks I’m pretty … The sensation that went through her stomach and chest at the thought was something that she had only felt a few times before in her life, but it was recognizable nonetheless. A mixture of flattery and something that she couldn't quite name sent her heart fluttering a bit, and she bit her lip for a moment contemplatively. Unable to think of anything else to say in this situation, and knowing that it had been long enough that she really should respond, she managed, ”I … Thank you,” she said softly, to both of the siblings.

“See? If you're not feeling comfortable about your looks, maybe I can help you out there. I do great make-overs. Anyway, let's eat before we need to get to our next classes." Iphignea jumped, almost guiltily, but she quickly fanned herself and returned to her normal resting bitch face expression. At the offer of a makeover, Iphignea made a sound with a shrug, but whether or not it was one of agreement could be argued. The offer sat with her though, and she was definitely tempted to take Kazumi up on it. If anything was obvious with a first glance of the new student, it was that she had a sense of style - something that Iphignea was sorely lacking in. Her closet consisted mostly of black or deep red items, a majority of such were pants and tops, with maybe two or three ‘fancy’ pieces thrown in there. She snorted a bit at the thought of her current wardrobe; it left quite a bit to be desired.

"People can like you even without material things, you know. It's not all about money, in the end, and people shallow enough to only stick to a pretty face aren't worth your time anyway. Not that you aren't pretty, Iphi.” She found that pretty hard to believe. Money made the world go round, and if it weren’t for money, you couldn’t survive. Anything worthwhile costs money, and if you didn’t wear the latest clothes or carry the newest bags, you were considered an outsider. He wasn’t wrong, though, in his last statement. It was simply a matter of finding the people who didn’t care about materialistic things. Those people, however, were hard to come by.

With that, she returned to her meal which was now luke-warm at best. Oh well, might as well enjoy what I can of it.

"Miss Iphianassa, was something troubling you earlier? I saw you looking at your phone and I can only assume you got a troubling text message." Ah, here he goes being nosy. Good things can’t last forever, can they? Iphignea really couldn’t stand nosy people - those who put their noses into other people’s business. Plus, there he went calling her miss again. But she also couldn’t deny that both Natsuo and Kazumi had been pretty helpful and nice to her so far; and he had just said he found her to be pretty, so it was unlikely that he was asking with nefarious purposes. Still, it wasn’t exactly her business to be sharing, so she would have to pick and choose her words carefully.

As she began to pack up her half empty lunchbox, her appetite thoroughly squashed by all of the events of the last hour and the nerves that resulted from them, she snorted a bit.

Well, first of all - stop calling me miss. I’m sure you’re saying it with the best intentions, but damn, you’re making me feel old,” she rolled her eyes, tucking the box into her bag. With a flick of her arm she zipped it shut and dropped back to sit beside it. She threw up her hand to hold up two fingers. ”Second of all, you’re a bit nosy now, aren’t you?” she tilted her head to the side, almost seeming to be teasing him. ”You should tread a bit more carefully when asking people that you’ve just met questions that could be seen as personal; it may be a cultural thing, but here in Japan, people tend to be fairly reserved and prefer to keep most matters to themselves and within a tightly knit circle.” A third nimble finger flicked up. ”And last but certainly not least; to answer your question, I simply received a text message from a close friend of mine who’s in the high school about a rather disgusting pest infestation that they have in their classroom,” she said this with a sweet smile, but her eyebrow twitched, betraying her underlying anger just at the mere thought of Kenji. ”But don’t worry - it’s nothing that a little bit of ass-kicking can’t solve.” Her smile seemed to darken a bit, a small chuckle escaping her. ”That little ****** is gonna wish he never saw the light of day. I’m gonna cut off his **** and shove it up his *** until he ***** his *** and wishes he ******* his ***** instead,” she happily delivered, cracking her knuckles as she spoke. A somewhat maniacal laugh escaped her as she envisioned exactly what she was going to do when she got a hold on the nasty little vermin that Kenji was. Oh the fun that she was going to have kicking his ass into next week and shoving his head up where the sun didn’t shine for him.

Realizing that she had slipped back into her naturally aggressive self and exposed her easy rage to the trio, Iphignea suddenly laughed sheepishly, relaxed her hands and used one to rub at the back of her head. ”But you guys don’t need to worry about any of that. It’s not like he’s going to tell anyone about him getting his ass kicked by a girl, and I'll make sure to not hurt him badly enough to send him to the hospital. I know my own strength,” she reassured them, flapping her hand in their direction. Whether or not these were their concerns, she felt the need to explain herself, at least a little bit - but why did she feel the need to explain herself to these people? Stifling a sigh, Iphignea suddenly reopened her bag, intent on spending the remainder of her lunch break productively as she removed a book to study for her following class.​

Last edited:

Code- #FF1493

Code- #0000CD

Kazumi was enjoying Iphi's reactions thoroughly. It was obvious she got easily flustered and it was endearing. The added bonus was seeing Natsuo get caught off guard, which was rare, so Kazumi relished in it. She would have rubbed it in more, but she wanted to focus on eating since she was legit hungry. At least she had time to savor her meal. Kazumi saw her brother's meal. She could only handle a tiny bit of spice, certainly nothing like Natsuo. What she called spicy, he would call bland.

Iphi started talking again, firstly telling Natsuo to drop the 'miss'. This caused Natsuo to raise an eyebrow at her. Since when did saying the word 'miss' imply someone was old? From Natsuo's understanding, the word was always used to women who weren't married. Plus it was another way he showed respect to the female race. Only women he didn't use it on were his sisters, Astraea, and his mother, but that's only because they were on very close to him.

"I make no promises, but I'll try to drop the miss."

After that Iphi made commentary on how nosy they were, about cultural differences, and then finally talking about what was bothering her. The mortal kind of contradicted herself there about warning them to not be so personal, but having no issues talking about her problem. Even Kazumi noticed that. She was also aware she still had to answer Mafuyu's question too. So when Iphi finally stopped talking, Kazumi was the one to answer.

"Yes, it's pretty obvious we're not from here. Natsuo and I in particular are the most direct compared to our young siblings. We're all adopted. Originally we're from Scotland. Well, our adoptive parents are from Japan. Sadly after their death . . . . . we wanted to live in the land of their birth so it's why we came here. Sadly we're not quite use to the customs yet."

It was agreed on that Kazumi and Velonix would be the ones to remember the details of their cover stories. Kazumi did not like lying, but would rather lie than put her siblings in any kind of danger. Kazumi could definitely put on an act if she wanted to. It's why she sounded sad when mentioning their 'adopted parents'. She conjured up one of her saddest memories to get that kind of effect, which happened to be right after what happened with her sister after her last trip to earth.

"Now as for this Kenji you mentioned, I am sure you can handle him just fine, but I would recommend you be careful with not getting in trouble with the school. Natsuo and I went to check on our sister this morning, who apparently was getting harassed by some bullies, but a nice young man got into a fight with them while protecting her. Unfortunately, that poor boy seemed to be in trouble with one of the teachers, but our sister made sure to tell him that he wasn't the one to cause trouble initially. Vel seemed to really like the guy, but our introduction was short. Vel makes friends pretty easily too. What was that young man's name again, Natsuo?"

Natsuo rolled his eyes. His sister wasn't the best at names at times unless they were pretty original or unique. She would get them eventually.

Kazutora Miyato, Kazumi. Maybe you should work on your memory more, your head is up in the clouds too much."

Kazumi created a puffy face before saying, "Better that than to be a stick in the mud like you."

Smirking, Natsuo got the last word in, "Sister, if I was a stick in the mud, I wouldn't be able to do this."

Suddenly, his kendo sword, which was originally laying on the ground next to him, was instantly pointed at Kazumi's forehead, before back on the ground a split second later. Kazumi didn't even flinch, not like she use to. Natsuo use to play these kinds of tricks on her as a kid and it did use to get her, but she long gotten used to it. Kazumi frowned at her brother. She would get him back for that later, but not now in front of other mortals. She would definitely remind him to be careful with his abilities too. Natsuo loved showing off as much as she, but they still had to be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back