• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
The world is at peace, if you ignore the occasional disputes between the noble vampires and the werewolf pirates, the humans that live in the world are mostly used as slaves for the vampires, a peace offering from the werewolves, the vampires accepted and put down their terms for the peace they would have:

The werewolves, being the only one able to sail, will give rides when needed, their price can be decided by the captain
The werewolves stay out of vampire business
The werewolves will occasionally take jobs
In return:
The vampires will leave the werewolves alone and not kill them on sight
The vampires will never harm children and elders
The vampires will grant them protection from the sirens protecting their waters(occasionally)

The sirens are not to be forgotten, those who are able to transform into humans often hitch a ride with the werewolves to the cities and towns, they control the seas and prevent humans from getting over the sea safely, unless the pirate captain notifies them that it's a new haul for the vampires. Sirens are also used by the vampires, with permission, for entertainment purposes on a party as they have the most beautiful singing voices.
-------
However a group of werewolves, vampires, humans and Sirens are getting sick of the roles they're given, so the alpha and his pack ask the vampires for a ship, they made a new town, one where everyone lives equally, but of course the others aren't as happy with that. The most dangerous werewolf pack betrayed them, the son and daughter in law of the all mighty vampire king left to protect their son and daughter, for they know they will be married off to someone, the humans are sick and tired of being treated like trash and the sirens agree with them all as they are the neutral party of the world, so far the group of misfits remain undetected on their island that's surrounded on all side by high rocks an underground caves are their only entrances as the sirens can control the seas to do their bidding.

Last edited:
This looks like it could be fun! I'll start building a character if you're still looking.

oh wow! this looks epic. sad it didn't seem to gain traction initially in 2021, but for sure would be keen on joining it and starting it up now!

oh wow! this looks epic. sad it didn't seem to gain traction initially in 2021, but for sure would be keen on joining it and starting it up now!
The plot already started, just looking for more people to increase the amount of characters

The plot already started, just looking for more people to increase the amount of characters
I see! I'd be keen on joining depending on how the IC is going. I'm okay with most writing styles but single sentences, ect. do bug me just a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back