• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Aye Cap’n!” Ren said in response to scarlets commands, steering the ship in the opposite direction of the serpent. “Is there any reason why it would be attacking us today?” Ren asked her.

"If something disturbed its hunting pattern, which is what I'm guessing, it's hungry." Scarlett explains and she sighs "And just when we finally got its full pattern." she mumbles. She had figured out its pattern and it wasn't unusual for her ship to wait until it went back to sleep.

Lucas just pouts a little at being given the job as babysitter to the humans though it would mean he'd be protecting his own child there too, but he would like to be other there with the others.

"The fastest way is through its territory." Scarlett says "I want full sails!" she orders to the others, the wind was blowing the right way, but she knows that can change within seconds, so it's a pretty big risk she's taking right now.
The Mechanist The Mechanist roxas roxas

Last edited:
Lucas just leaves the stuff to the others since he was being told to babysit the humans.

"I need harpoons at the ready!" Scarlet orders once the sails are loosened and she scans the waters, they needed to get out of there. When she hears cannonfire she she turns towards where they came from "Oh look, they realized I lied." she deadpans "Well, no matter. We can't go back anyway until that whole situation dies down, Ren, are the supplies tightly locked and secured?" she asks.

“Aye capn they are, the passengers are also secured as well, Lucas should have them covered,” he said to her as he continued to steer the vessel.

"Good, let's hope the serpent deals with them." Scarlett mumbles looking ahead instead of back towards the approaching ship. When she sees one of the sails moving ever so slightly she jumps down to redo the rope, taking her pistol when the serpent pops up and she aims at the eyes before she stops, it didn't look that hungry, so why was it hunting? "Ren move towards it's sleeping place!" she orders taking of her hat and tossing it to her first mate "And keep an eye on that for me."

Lucas goes by the human quarters, he glanced at them briefly and he noticed yelling from outside which makes his pointed ears perk a little and he just sits down quietly.

Ren caught the hat, “aye Cap’n!” He said as he steered the ship towards their new heading. “We should also make sure our guests are doing fine as well!”

"I'm leaving that to you." Scarlett says and she holsters her pistol before she runs towards the railing and she grabs one of the sea serpents scales after jumping towards it, making it trash around before diving underwater when it realizes that it's pointless. Scarlett gives Ren a grin and small wave, he could handle the ship no problem, besides, they needed to find out what's going on anyway and since she can breath underwater she's the only one who can get that deep.

Last edited:
Ren nodded as he continued before noticing some of the cargo beginning to come loose, he turned and saw the rest of the crew busy. “Hmmm….Mr. Lucas if you can hear me, get up here and assist the crew by securing the barrels on deck!”

Lucas turned to the steps and his ears perked a little when he heard his name, he glanced at the humans before going up on the deck."The barrels..." He checked around before he found them and noticed one of the latches had come loose while there was a piece of rope that had snapped and he goes over to it.

Scarlett keeps holding on to the serpent, eventually letting go when she spots some sort of underwater cavern, so she swims in. It would make sense that they'd have caves to protect their, probably looted, stuff. When she stops she scans the surroundings, well something messed up this cave, maybe that's why it's angry. After carefully swimming around she heads back up, well something disturbed its nest, no wonder it's angry at whoever comes close.

Ren continued to steer the ship, doing his best to keep an eye on scarlet as well, “Mr. Lucas good catch! Those barrels of powder would’ve sent us to the locker if they had been sparked!”

"Our ship's made of sturdier materials then normal Ren." Scarlett comments as she hops back on the ship, wringing the water from her hair "Anyway, someone or something disturbed it's resting place, hence why it's angry. You know how most creatures have an underwater cave system? It's blocked by something."

Lucas shrugged at Ren like it was no big deal of helping out."Then why not leave it alone or do something else?" He raises a brow."We can't be risking people on board." He tells her.

“The ship is sturdy, our crew not so much,” said Ren to them both. “But if the cave is blocked perhaps some depth charges.”

"If we leave it alone it won't be able to rest, it spends its time hunting for food, eating and sleeping. It can't sleep, so it'll get angrier and angrier Lucas." Scarlett explains before nodding at Ren "That might work, but I don't think the Serpent will share the opinion that it's needed."

Last edited:
Lucas puts his hands on his hips with a sigh."Then what do you suppose we do about it?" He questioned her."Just going to risk the people on here?" He mumbled.

“Remember Mr. Lucas we have canine hearing, the cap’n has never failed us before and we in turn have never failed her.” Ren said.

"Well Lucas, if you're that corncerned maybe you'd like to be the distraction." Scarlett deadpans as she goes to her cabin for some underwater explosives. "Ren I need it distracted, it's going to come after me once it realizes I've got explosives and am headin to it's lair." she tells her first mate.

Lucas taps on his ears as if telling Ren as he had enhanced features too."Could be the distraction, not like it'd kill me but it might make me hungry." He points out, before leaning on the railing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back