• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
The world is at peace, if you ignore the occasional disputes between the noble vampires and the werewolf pirates, the humans that live in the world are mostly used as slaves for the vampires, a peace offering from the werewolves, the vampires accepted and put down their terms for the peace they would have:

The werewolves, being the only one able to sail, will give rides when needed, their price can be decided by the captain
The werewolves stay out of vampire business
The werewolves will occasionally take jobs
In return:
The vampires will leave the werewolves alone and not kill them on sight
The vampires will never harm children and elders
The vampires will grant them protection from the sirens protecting their waters(occasionally)

The sirens are not to be forgotten, those who are able to transform into humans often hitch a ride with the werewolves to the cities and towns, they control the seas and prevent humans from getting over the sea safely, unless the pirate captain notifies them that it's a new haul for the vampires. Sirens are also used by the vampires, with permission, for entertainment purposes on a party as they have the most beautiful singing voices.
-------
However a group of werewolves, vampires, humans and Sirens are getting sick of the roles they're given, so the alpha and his pack ask the vampires for a ship, they made a new town, one where everyone lives equally, but of course the others aren't as happy with that. The most dangerous werewolf pack betrayed them, the son and daughter in law of the all mighty vampire king left to protect their son and daughter, for they know they will be married off to someone, the humans are sick and tired of being treated like trash and the sirens agree with them all as they are the neutral party of the world, so far the group of misfits remain undetected on their island that's surrounded on all side by high rocks an underground caves are their only entrances as the sirens can control the seas to do their bidding.

Last edited:
When the Scarlet Devil is docked at the Capital city it can mean three things, one, they gave a vampire a lift, two, they have to restock and most hit the bar after that or three, the captain has a job completed, it's the second reason in this case and the captain is pushing passed her crew as she leaves the ship, the ancient coin hanging around her neck, barely visible. "Look I don't care you guys want a damn vacation, you know the rules, finish early and you can go, but I will leave you behind if you aren't back on the ship on time." she scolds a few of her crewmembers who are complaining. She heads to her bar 'The Arc' and goes in "Captain Scarlett good to see you. You will not believe what I heard this week." the bartender says the feared captain sits down to listen.

The Mechanist The Mechanist roxas roxas

Last edited:
Lyla starts put things away in her little shop, it was close to closing time and she was making it an early day so she grabs her keys before going outside and closing the door, locking it before showing them into a pocket and she stretches a little."Time to goof off with whatever." She says quietly to herself.

Ren was quiet as he followed the captain off; listening intently as she speaks to crew before making her way to the bar. Ren himself simply followed, to look after her, and to also watch her back. She was a feared woman, and one could assume some would prefer if she was gone. Ren, wouldn’t allow that. His loyalty to the pack and the captain were his values, and true to them he holds fast. Even now as she stepped into the bar, the barkeep speaking to her, Ren simply stood off to the side, arms crossed as he leaned against a wall.

"So you're telling me that they're moving massive amounts of humans to one island, why?" Scarlet asks putting her hat on the table "Probably cause of the mine they discovered, none of the ships make it back though." the bartender says, making the pirate captain think "Do you have a map?" she asks, earning a nod and she's handed a map "I'll be taking this, if Victoria finds out you get your hands on these..." she trails off "Ren, tell the crew we leave at sunset!"

Victoria is reading reports, but her gaze keeps going towards the docks, it's a busy day and it seems that most pirate crews decided to get supplies at the same time, so that causes some trouble, not her problem though.

Lucas took a little stroll and he watches the docks briefly, he had to get away from his home for a bit for how his family had human slaves, not something he agreed on and he usually did things for himself when he was home or let them do as they want if his family wasn't home, he hummed to himself.

Ren didn’t hesitate to nod, “aye captain!” Standing up straight he spoke, “alright lads you heard the captain! Get your arses to the docks by sundown! Lest ye get left behind with yer tail between ye legs! So I better see every one of you’s in the docks before the sun kisses the tide!” He commanded before following scarlet to her new location.

Scarlet curses under her breath about vampires and their stupidity, this mine better not be what she thinks it is, although with all the ships going missing it couldn't be much else, she looks back at the bartender "Any black mist near the island?" she asks "Aye lass, surrounds it whenever ships get close. Those poor people." the man says, clearly referring to the humans who have gone missing. So Scarlet finishes the drink she got and tosses a few coins to the bartender before walking off "Come, we have a map to memorize and burn." she says heading outside and walking back to the ship.

"My lady, all the nobles are here, but one of them has gone missing." a maid says, earning a nod "Good, we start at sunset." she says looking outside as she puts the papers away, most vampires were too tired during the day, but something had bothered her about this entire thing, about the missing ships, werewolves know the area, sailed it thousands of times, yet now they go missing.

Lucas ran his hand over the railing as he goes down a few stairs, he then steps out on the grass."Was there suppose to be a meeting today?" He mumbled to himself as he grabbed his chin."Oh well if there is someone might come fetch me if they need me." He sighed before sitting down in the grass.

Ren simply stood off to the side while scarlet worked, listening in on the conversation between her and another. A noble going missing, to ren as long as it wasn’t one of his shipmates that’s all that mattered to him.

Scarlet groans before dragging Ren along with her back to the ship "Come on." she says, looks like everyone was finished with resupplying the ship "We gotta memorize this map and burn it, if Victoria gets her hands on this..." she trails off, she hated the vampire with a passion and she wasn't going to leave a map that valuable laying around.

Lucas held his hand out as a butterfly goes by, he then noticed a rabbit and he resists an urge to chase it down."Probably should get going then, don't need them nagging cause I wasn't there." He mumbled.

Ren nodded to Scarlets words, “aye captain, I’ll make sure to memorize every small detail.” He said to her as hefollowed.

Scarlett sighs "You know Ren, you don't have to follow me around all day, I can take care of myself." she points out. She's well aware she has many enemies, but where's the fun if they never show themselves "You need to enjoy yourself as well." she adds. She stops seeing a vampire and she raises an eyebrow, trying to remember the guy "Hey, Lucas right?" she calls over to the vampire.

Lucas sits up when his name was said, he turned to them and put on a smile."That would be my name." He waved at them."Hello." He stands up and brushes dirt and grass of himself.

Ren simply sighs, “no can do captain. Without you the pack would fail. I know my duties here, and I gladly perform them…” he said before turning to the stranger whom was addressed, remaining quiet so as to let the captain handle her business.

"Why are you out here during resupply day?" Scarlett asks "Do you know how many neutral pirate want to get back at Victoria because she turned the sirens against them?" she asks "It's a lot and pirates are pirates, they tend to use whatever means needed"

Lucas sighed at that."Pirate are just going to be pirates, but not all of them are ruffians, least I wouldn't consider them all so." He taps at his chin."Besides what would they gain from coming after me huh? Not scared of them besides just went out here for a walk and to get away for a little." He shrugged.

"What would they gain?" Scarlett asks "That depends heavily on what they do with you, if they kidnap you they will gain a lot of money. If they kill you they're bothering the other nobles, because neutral pirates are the least predictable, at least the reistance would kidnap you." she points out.

Lucas bites at his lip a little, showing off the fangs."Not like I don't know how to defend myself and I wouldn't care much if they kidnapped me either, it would be thrilling." He chuckled."It's not like I much agree on slavery here, humans are people." He tells her.

"You... hate how things are here?" Scarlett asks, she did not see that one coming, maybe she could do the guy a favor a give him a lift, but favors don't come cheap when a pirate is involved "I'll be on my ship, with Ren, if you would like to continue this conversation" she says and walks on.

Lucas waved to them as they leave."Suppose I should follow then." He glanced around, he was making sure no one was watching him as he walks after the two of them.

Ren watched the back and forth with the two, silently watching and keeping an eye on both their hands. Once the captain began to move ren was quick to get behind her, guarding her back with himself as he followed. Looking over his shoulder at the stranger named Lucas who was following.

Once on the ship Scarlett heads to her cabin to lay out the map, with luck it wouldn't take long until she found out where it was "Hey Ren, we haven't had any freak accidents right?" she asks "Random things no one can explain."

Lucas walked after them and when Ren would check him, he just smiles inresponse knowing they had reason to be cautious around him but once Scarlet went to the cabin, he doesn't go in as he wasn't sure if he was allowed in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back