• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

hi again homies! i’ve been really craving a roleplay based on the walking dead (preferably canon x oc with optional doubling) lately i blame it on the fanfiction and my everlasting urge to do a zombie apoc themed rp.. so here’s a lil search thread for it haha!! also, just in case it matters to you, i do believe i’ve seen every currently-released season of twd, but it’s been a little bit since i have.. so i may need refreshers here n there if we heavily follow some canon events! anyhoo, please message me if you’re interested, or comment here if you’re unable to pm me. thank you! :]
(my original/fandom search thread is here btw!)

looking for: daryl dixon or glenn rhee
could attempt: probably anyone (just ask n i’ll see!)​

NOTESplease read all of this - don’t skip anything.
  • i’m 21 currently and would greatly prefer it if my rp partner were to be 18 or above.
  • i’m a slow responder and may even disappear for a few days or longer without much warning because of my health and forgetfulness - nonetheless, i always try to message once i return. you’re allowed (and even encouraged) to bump me if i disappear, but please don’t continuously spam me. that all being said, i do prioritize my health over roleplaying.
  • i write in third person pov and my reply length depends on my energy/excitement levels, but i always write at least a paragraph. i’d prefer if you could write in third person pov and at least be a little descriptive in your writing - it doesn’t have to be super long, but absolutely no one-liners.
  • i prefer to only play females unless we double up, in which i may attempt a male if you’d ultimately prefer.
  • romance is a must! for my side i’d prefer MxF, but i can attempt any other pairing for your side; however, please know that i tend to need a good plot for FxF, and some convincing for MxM and other unlisted pairings. my apologies.
  • ghost friendly, i think? like i always appreciate a goodbye, but i understand if you are unable to give one!
  • i usually prefer discord, but can try to do things here (preferably in PMs) if you’d like to. i just can’t promise how often i’d be able to get on and reply if it’s here.
  • i don’t really have any limits, i don’t think.. but absolutely no smut, please. if anything related to that happens to come up naturally in the rp, fading in/out is needed.
  • please be communicative about the rp and yours wants, and at least a little talkative about other things. i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate it if my rambling was able to have some acknowledgment!
  • doubling up is welcome ofc!

IDEASnone of these necessarily have to be used, n any can be combined w another - feel free to suggest your own ideas too if you have any! we could even just jump around from scene to scene rather than follow a specific/long storyline too, if you’d prefer.
  • prompts
    • M/C ends up getting badly injured and seeks safety in a random old house, only to soon be found bleeding out by Y/C.
    • Y/C and M/C were close childhood friends, but were eventually separated somehow; however, they both meet again some time after the apocalypse begins.
    • M/C is a member of Alexandria, having been so for a bit now. At first she struggles to get used to Y/C when they first arrive because of the great difference in their ways, but eventually she gets used to it/them.
    • M/C used to be a member of a random survivor group but left as soon as she found out about their evil tendencies. Now, unbeknownst to her, the survivor group is hunting her down.
    • Y/C and M/C have been communicating over a walkie talkie for some time and planned to finally meet each other in person; however, when they actually get to, the circumstances aren’t exactly in their favor.
    • Y/C has been tracking M/C for some time without her ever noticing. When she finally does notice, it’s when Y/C has to save her from trouble.
  • AUs
    • college au
    • au where the apocalypse never happened
    • some kind of supernatural/fantasy au
    • au where certain/all characters don’t die
    • some form of soulmate au
  • characters
    • i have a character in the works that is immune, if you’d like me to use her!
    • i’m also kinda tempted to play a mute character at some point?? idk how it’d work out, but i think it’d be rather interesting!!
    • tbh i’m also a bit tempted to make a character that’s related to one of the canons. idk who yet tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back