• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The search for the perfect partner ✫Romance/Fantasy/Realistic✫ (closed)

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Hi, so I'm Thrushwing!
I've been roleplaying for awhile now, but I tend to take a laid back approach (so you won't be getting ten paragraphs from me XD )
I love to talk and get to know you but let's get to the point. You're looking for plots right?

What to expect, What I expect
* Please tell me if you're going to drop. There's no hard feelings, I'd just like to know
* Please write at least a paragraph (5 sentences) in response. I prefer quality over quantity. Just give me something to work with.
* I don't like to be the only one contributing to the plot. Let's collaborate :D
* While most of these plots involve only one main couple some plot ideas I have require a wide cast of characters and I would like for us to play males and females equally well since there could be multiple couples
* Write in third person.
* Please post at least once every couple of days.
* Try to have proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
* Use a realistic picture.
* Please be 18+. I'm 22 and I'd prefer for someone to be 18+. Gives me peace of mind. Especially since it's a darker subject.

About me
* I swear and curse.
* I post one every couple of days- sometimes more if time allows it.
* I write at least 1-3 paragraphs per post.
* I only strictly do mxf pairings.

PLOTS

**Muse A is your character. Muse B is my character.**

Modern
[The Band][realistic]
music inspo:
Strange love by Halsey
Coming down by Halsey

The basic premise is that a Muse A (female) falls in love with an addict or a rival band member/singer. Muse B is trying to recover but they're lapsing. Muse A can feel like they're giving all they got to touring and they're getting nothing back and they can't change their music. Muse B could hate Muse A's music or just find popularity annoying.
Twist: muse A could fall in love with another singer or musician and it's an addicting relationship. They can be in the same band or rival bands.
[I don't miss fucking you. I fucking miss you][realistic/TRIGGER]
Guy’s ex-girlfriend (who cheated on him) commits suicide and he has to cope. He meets another girl who he casually hooks up with. She finally understands him. She opens his world. But she slowly losing her grip on reality. The nights with her that are so exciting seem to take a darker turn as she becomes more depressed. He still is messed up from his ex’s death but if he doesn’t pay attention to this girl - who has become more than just a hookup to him it might end in the same fate.

author's note: PLEASE if you decide to do this rp with me be accurate. I would love to portray this as accurately as possible.

[Love and tutoring][realistic]
Muse A grades have been slipping all semester in their first year of college (The college she goes to is well known as a party school). Muse A parent's are filthy wealthy. They could be partying or hanging out with friends. When they come home for Christmas vacation. SURPRISE! Muse A's parents have surprised her with a live in tutor who is Muse B. They saw he was rated highly from the same university and he had no place to stay for vacation so they offered him a deal. To be her tutor. Muse A had heard of Muse B vaguely, that he's ferociously competitive in academics but has no life to speak of. Muse A is not impressed with him, and neither is Muse B with her as he sees her as just someone who is the life of the party. Is there a secret bad boy hiding in Muse B that she can bring out? Can Muse B get Muse A to amend her ways?
[Is love a game?][realistic]
music inspo:
takeaway by illenium
Science & Faith by the Script

Muse A (rich) & Muse B (poor) met each other years ago. Muse B took her out on a couple of dates and they both fell madly in love. Unfortunately their class difference/whatever-reason-you-want pushed them apart. In that time Muse B became disenchanted with love and is cynic and a skeptic. Muse A, although she doesn't remember what he looks like anymore still hopes that one day she'll meet her first love. They manage to meet again in college except Muse A doesn't recognize Muse B at all. Muse B decides to use this to advantage as to try to break her heart the same way she broke his years ago. It seems fate has other plans..
[Mafia boss/hit man x childhood friend][realistic]
Muse B has just done some dirty work when he realizes he's been spotted by an onlooker (Muse A, who doesn't recognize Muse B as she saw them from far away). He realizes he's going to have to eliminate the witness but realizes when he greets her that it's his childhood friend and crush Muse A. Muse A doesn't realize he was the person she saw the other day. How will this love work? Muse B has a rep to maintain and can Muse A handle being involved with someone who has underground dealings
[Kidnapper x Kidnapped][realistic]
Muse A is the daughter of a wealthy family, influential person who was living their life when suddenly they were kidnapped. The motive is unknown. Even more strangely their kidnapper seems to be lenient with them except of course asking for their freedom. Muse B happens to be under a lot of financial pressure and he needs the money to finally pay off his father's debt. What happens when he starts falling in love with his captive?
twist: Muse B could be a military operative ( possibly a spy) who needs to hold Muse A hostage for their country or perhaps because Muse B's parent is not a good man/women (could have criminal dealings)
[Persephone x Hades/bad boy x good girl][realistic & fantasy]
The setting is in a local college/high school. Muse A has always liked plants and animals along with caring for the environment & the country. Muse B loves his bike, the city and getting into trouble. When he spots Muse A all he thinks is that he has to have her. However something strange is happening to both of them. Sometimes Muse B hears people sees visions of people dying. Muse A has animals flocking to her. Their powers are awakening.. they start to remember their old lives. However when Muse A (reincarnation of persephone) remembers how Muse B (reincarnation of Hades) tricked her into eating food from the underworld will she still love him?
twist: One day Muse B looks at Muse A and sees her death/her being taken away.
[5 senses][super powers/?]
There are 5 people in the world recently discovered they are missing one of the five senses and it has been replaced with a corresponding supernatural sense.
i.e missing taste: can acquire knowledge voraciously (through eating it), smell - supernatural tracking etc

Historical

[Bodyguard x Princess][realistic or minimal fantasy]
The princess (Muse A) could be whip smart but she needs a bodyguard (Muse B) to help protect her. The princess, the bodyguard and the princess' betrothed (since birth) have always been childhood friends, with Muse B always there to protect both of them. Muse B always loved the princess and doted on her secretly but knew she was intended for his best friend (the betrothed) so he kept his feelings secret. What happens when the betrothed breaks her heart and tells her he doesn't love her but the bodyguard and princess must go up to his kingdom for the marriage ceremony?
Twist: They could escape together to avoid the wedding.

[mermaid x pirate/(secret prince)][fantasy]
Muse B, a pirate (and/or a prince in disguise) is searching for some way to get his kingdom and/or family out of poverty. One day he falls overboard the ship and meets a mermaid, Muse A. Muse A fall in love immediately with the prince even though it's forbidden. She goes to the witch to get human legs and the witch forces her to trade over her precious heirloom necklace (it could be made of gems or stones of some sort). The tells her that living among pirates should prove hardy enough a task for her new life. Her curse is pain in (xyz) along with every time she cries her tears crystallize into precious gemstones. After the princess leaves the witch sells the necklace to a rogue band (or possibly some of the shadier pirates in the crew) and tell them of a mermaid whose tears are precious gems. However if she manages to get the prince/pirate to love her back her tears will return to normal. What will the pirate do? Will he risk his kingdom for love?

[Slave x Master][fantasy]
Muse 1 (male or female) got recently got sold to a new family due to their powers and there they meets Muse 2. Little does Muse 1 know their powers are due to them being favored by a certain god and this god will stop at nothing to obtain them. Meanwhile while that god is pursuing them Muse 1 and Muse 2 (the master of the house/or one of the noble family members) have started to fall for each other.

Pairings w/o Plots
[werewolf x vampire]
[Angel x demon]
[Student (male, Muse A) x teacher (female, Muse B)]​

Last edited:
hey! i'm interested in the love/tutoring plot idea, but the last two sentences have me confused. did you mean Muse B and then Muse A?

just want to make sure i understand the plot directions you're hoping for!

hiya !! i'd be very keen to roleplay either the bodyguard x princess storyline, or the love and tutoring storyline - whichever you're itching for the most. c:

Hi I would love to roleplay the bodyguard x princess roleplay with you! sxperhuman sxperhuman

Did you want to do the original plot or with a twist? Also I wanted to note that itd probably require both of us to be able to command NPCs. If you want I can play the betrothed too (he's more of a side character). We might even be able to add on side characters if you want (such as the people they meet on their journey) it's really up to you!

Heya! Im interested in the mermaid and pirate one, if thats still open ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back