• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The search for partners and my idea.

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
So this is a little weird to try and introduce this whole thing.

First I guess I should give a little idea of who I am. See I'm a guy who has always wanted to be in a long term 1x1 yet I have been a little afraid to reach out. See the issue is I'm not the most consistent guy when it comes to posting, not time wise I mean quality wise. I can't for the life of me on purposely make a great post. Hell my best posts have been accidents and it ends up with a high opinion of me that was quickly crashed. I don't make crap posts unless I'm not fully in it.
Alongside that I'm not hyper literate or anything. But I do have an expectation that both me and you can work through it with all we got.

OK with that out of the way maybe a small explanation of the story for you

Society has always been normal and without excitement, Children are told stories of Dragons and Faries. The boogeyman is considered a scary story, people go about their days believing that all of those stories to be fake, or so they think. From Medieval times those of the Fantastical nature made a pact along with a select number of humans. The many non human races would go into hiding while the humans would live on in a world without many worries. But during night the world shifts, All that is considered to be fantasy roam the streets. And controlling information of any and all Fantasy creatures is the Organization named the DFS. Or as it's really called "The Department of the Fantastical and Supernatural" A group as powerful as can be and equally as secretive. Only those with the proper permissions even know of this organization. To see the halls of their Headquarters is a rare sight for both sides and the one group to know it best are the agents, Non humans under the disguise of everyday citizens making sure everything is alright. But not all are interested in keeping the peace, and soon all will be laid out for all humans to see.

I know that there’s already I reply but I’m down for something like this or semi-similar or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back