• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Search for One x Ones *Doubling, OCs, Plots and more! <3*

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~*One on One Search*~

Okay, well I haven't done this in, well forever; But I need some new Roleplay Partner, Although I must admit it's harder to find the rarer fandoms here then it is anywhere. But, I digress. So, my search begins! First up of course are a few rules/Guidelines, there’s not many I promise =)

1. Please, if you roleplay with me and lose interest. Do /not/ just disappear on me... This has happened more times than I can count and I really get tired of it, I am a big girl. I can take it...

2. If we're doing a Fandom, and playing Canons ~*Which more than likely will be included*~ /Please/ try to be as in character with whoever you’re playing as you can; I am not asking for perfection...Just do your best and try to think like whoever it is.

3. I do have some restrictions, I like to keep this tasteful...But we'll discuss this in more detail as we decide what we're doing if our rp will work out.

4. I am not picky about literacy, I only ask that you write so I can understand. And Please no Chat-speak...It annoys me to no end Lol, Rofl, etc. I don't mind, but OOC only.

5. If the plot is getting dull, then tell me. I'm very open minded we can mix it up, add/remove ideas. I want to make it enjoyable for us both.

6. As for characters; I can double, triple etc. etc. And prefer to play a person for you and an OC and you do the same.

7. I think that’s about it aside from having fun =D

Not really a 'rule' but a small note; I do prefer to rp over skype or something along thoes lines because its just easier for me; personally but I can do it here on site via PMs. I just don't do over the forums myself, im terrible at keeping track of them there.

Okay, see? that wasn't all bad xD Now, for Genre's /mostly/ Fandoms. But I do other things; Fantasy, work, things like that... Although I honestly prefer fandoms I am willing to do others, depending on the plots and such.

& = Plots

~~ = Who I’d like you to play

**=

Genre's:

Disney &

White Collar ~Neal~ *Anyone*

1/2 Prince ~Guii~ *Anyone*

Vampire x Anything ^Mortal, Gifted, slayer Etc.^ &&& *Anything*

The Great Mouse Detective & ~Basil~ *Anyone*

Ghost x Anything & *Anything*

NCIS ~Gibbs~ *Abby*

labyrinth &&&&&&&& ~Jareth~ *Anyone*

Yu-Gi-Oh! & ~Atem~ *Anyone*

Ouran High School Host Club &&&& ~Tamaki and/or Kyouya~ *Anyone*

Doctor Who && ~10~ *Anyone*

The Door Within ~*Anyone*~

Harry Potter ~Barty, Sirius~ *Anyone*

YouTube ~Mark~ *Jack, Pewds*

Magi ~Sinbad~ *Anyone*

Lucifer ~Luci~ *Anyone*

Sleepy Hollow Fox Series ~Ichabod~ *Anyone*

Demon Detective Neuro Nougami ~Neuro~ *Anyone*

Sherlock ~Sherlock~ *Anyone*

Celtic Thunder ~Paul~ *Anyone*

Naruto ~Kakashi, Lee or Gai~ *Kakashi, Gai, willing to try anyone but have only seen the first 2 ish seasons*

Hetalia ~France~ *Anyone*

Once Upon a Time ~Rumple or Hook~ *Anyone*

Vixx Kpop ~Leo/Taekwon~ *Anyone*

Assassin’s Creed; Brotherhood or Syndicate ~Ezio Auditore di Firenze~ *Anyone*

Jekyll and Hyde ~Hyde~ *Anyone* &&-ish

Kamisams Kiss ~Tomoe~ *Anyone*

Van Helsing *Movie not the anime* ~Dracula~ *Anyone* &

Feel free to make suggestions!

I will not rp:

Wolves

animals (except maybe Disney characters)

warriors (sorry I haven't read it)

Last edited:
Still up for Labyrinth? I think I replied, but if not, what about AC (I can do Ezio) or another fandom that you don't have listed?

Vampire x (we can figure something out along the way)? I know that's improper grammer by the way, just showing that it is a stand-alone thing. Anyway feel free to pm me sometime today if you are interested.

Do you do mxm or fxm? The **= was blank after it so I wasn't sure if the **is who you'd like the other person to play?

I'm interested in the YouTube/mark one by the way. :)

Hey there! I'd love to fo a Harry potter roleplay with you! I can definitely play Sirius if you could play Draco or Harry for me :3

LOL I love Celtic Thunder!!!

I'd love to M x F double with you! But for Van Helsing, actually. That's one of my favorite movies. I can be Dracula for you if you can be Helsing himself for me. Lmk and we'll plot!(;

Hiya dear~

Would be super interested in:

Disney. White Collar. Vamp x anything. Ghost x anything.

If any of those haven't been done, I'd love to work something out with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back