What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search for a Partner who Also Loves Romance

Sub Genres
Adventure, Dystopian, Foreign, Magical, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

KuonnaAi101

Partner Search
About Me

After reading my post, please message me down below if you are interested, then I'll send you a PM
Hello~ Glad to see you clicked onto my tab to check out what I have to offer. So here are some information about myself...
>Casual RPer - I just enjoy to write good stories, so I'm not the kind to write novellas but my average writing length is 2 paragraphs (500+ words or 35 lines) depending what is given to me, usually I can match your length of work
>Age - I am 20-something, so I would appreciate my partner to be 18+ at least because I would like to incorporate darker topics
>Romance Lover - I love a plot containing love, can't help it! But I love it more when there is character development in the story that would lead to love rather than receiving immediate love in a story
>Roles - I prefer playing Female or doing doubles
>Pairings - as of right now I just want FxM pairs, but the sexuality does not have to be Hetero
>Characters - I prefer OCxOC pairings rather than CanonxCanon; second best is CanonxOC
>RP Host - I can do Discord, Forum, or PMs

Expectations

>Activity - post at least once every 3 days, if life gets in the way and you get busy please inform me
>Collab - add in your details or changes in the plot so then this will be enjoyable for both of us
>Long term - I'm hoping to complete the story of the RP, instead of starting and leaving it to die

Plots

This list will be constantly updated.
There is a saying that friend groups are seasonal, that people are only meant to be friends for a few months before they grow out of one another then move on. Sometimes there are special occasions where these friends just continue to grow stronger as time flows by that is if there is no drama or tension within the group itself. That is why mixed gender group of friends never grow as peaceful as a group of girl friends or guy friends.

For Muse A, B, C, and D they like to say they are the power group of friends because they would never and have never let that happen during the whole time they have known each other. These 4 friends knew each other since childhood from being cul=de=sac neighbors, going to the same school from elementary to highschool, and participating in some of the same extracurricular activities. Just like any good friends they had even supported the relationships each of them got into throughout high school and of course gave a crying shoulder during the break-ups. You would think that there must have been a time when there was tension within the group at least once, but they claim there was never a time and that they made a promise to never let such a petty thing happen for the sake of the friendships

In actuality, there was a time.... during a high school retreat in the mountains of their senior years. As quickly as it happened, it ended with just as much speed. However, it goes without saying that the whole incident did not leave emotional scars between them. Too afraid to let this life long friendship go to waste, they said their apologies and promised they would not speak of this again. But this solution was only as good putting a waterproof band aid on a cracked glass tank for there were still simmering problems within them and kept secrets that some did not want to let out.

After senior year, the four graduated from high school and entered their respective colleges, unfortunately, they all had very different dreams for their careers so they could not attend the same college. They all thought they would keep in contact but with the distance and their newfound busy school schedules they slowly lost touch with one another.

4 years passes, the power group of friends move back home to their hometowns after living on campus at their universities, in a pursuit to find a job. By a string of luck they were able to find a job for their specified careers within the same nearby city. However, the city was still a hefty distance away from their hometown, so it would only be practical to live within the city even with the expenses in mind. Was it only fate to find that they were all staying in the apartment complex area? Could this be a time to rekindle their once great pack or a time to rehash old problems?

>The characters have very 4 different personalities
>Currently have one going and I'm playing the "popular" girl and the "loner/angst" boy, I'm hoping to play a different role this time around

What makes a song so special?
Is its ability to depict a person's experiences in life in matter of 3 minutes of more? Or the ability to draw intense feelings from an individual? Maybe the ability to link people together?

The wonders and mystery of music always amazed Aria to no end. Aria was never musically talented in the sense of singing or playing an instrument. However, Aria had a talent for creating lyrics to music, which she took the opportunity to pursue when she discovered her talent in school.

Aria aspired to become a famous song writer like those she have seen on T.V. and heard about the radio, even though she did not have much a large advantage because she lacked the money to get the best teachers in life. Aria went to a [insert music university here] after high school, where she studied more on music.

Recently, Aria graduated from her University is excited to get her life started as a music writer. But the first question to answer was where would she start? And with who?

Soon her questions would be answered when encountering a rather refine young man that emitted this glow of fame? What Aria does not know is he is singer that is looking for a new song writer for his singing career. Will he be her ticket into fame and fortune or maybe something she was not looking for?

If you could transform a person's feeling into a song, what would it be?

>Prefer to be Female, Aria

Just how far is someone willing to go for money? Money, the thing that everyone seems to be in need of, the thing that everyone seems to want more and more of, the thing that some people would even kill for! In the case of a young woman, Juliana Rosina, it seems as though she would go to the depths of heck for money...

Juliana is currently the most popular model in the industry. With her stunning good looks and mysterious personality, she has charmed the public. She is currently at the top of the ladder, and is enjoying all the perks that come with it. However, there is a new face whom no one has heard of before. The girl had none of the assets that Juliana had; the girl was flat and shorter hair, how could someone with barely any sexual appeal (in Juliana's eyes) could be doing so well in the industry. that Despite this new girl's inexperience, there is something about her that people find alluring. The new girl's face was very mysterious of being beautiful, yet something else to it as well but she couldn't put her finger on it.... handsome... no, no. The new it girl was climbing rather alarmingly fast up the social ladder, and Juliana is worried that her popularity will be stolen by this vixen. Juliana likes being the top, and the plans on staying there for a long time. No way is she going to let some New Face steal it!

So Juliana decides to sabotage the new model. Her plan was to hide in the girl's dressing room and take incriminating photos of her, then post it all over the Internet. But never would she have guessed that the girl was not a she at all. In fact, she was a he! Not believing her luck, Juliana quickly takes photos of this amazing discovery, only to be found out by the imposter. Instead of acting humble and desperate to Juliana to Juliana, he merely smirks and whispers into her ear: "Post these pictures on the Internet and you'll face the consequences. I know that secret you've been hiding too." The newfound guy had this intimidating vibe to him especially when he isn't wearing a feminine wig.
With that said, the guy strolls out of the dressing room with his facade in place, leaving Juliana speechless. How could he have found out? It was something that Juliana has been trying desperately to hide.

With both their secrets known to each other, will Juliana and the fake female model successfully keep each other's secrets from the public? Will this double blackmail work? And finally, will something more develop with this kind of relationship?

>Prefer to be Female, Juliana

Fandoms

The bold is the character I really want to play
> Detroit - OCxConnor
> My New Life as a Villainess - KatalinaxCanon || OCxCanon || CanonxCanon
> House of Night
> Ouran Highschool Host Club

Pairs

>Angel x Troubled Human
>Demon x Good Human
>Rival x Rival
>International Person x Person
>Famous x Normal
>Famous x Famous
>Smart x Normal
>Superior x Coworker
>Heartbroken x Lover
>Opposites Attract Personalities
>Saving a Crumbling Relationship

<<Open to almost anything really>>

ABOUT ME
After reading my post, please message me down below if you are interested, then I'll send you a PM

Hello~ Glad to see you clicked onto my tab to check out what I have to offer. So here are some information about myself...
>Casual RPer - I just enjoy to write good stories, so I'm not the kind to write novellas but my average writing length is 2 paragraphs (500+ words or 35 lines) depending what is given to me, usually I can match your length of work
>Age - I am 20-something, so I would appreciate my partner to be 18+ at least because I would like to incorporate darker topics
>Romance Lover - I love a plot containing love, can't help it! But I love it more when there is character development in the story that would lead to love rather than receiving immediate love in a story
>Roles - I prefer playing Female or doing doubles
>Pairings - as of right now I just want FxM pairs, but the sexuality does not have to be Hetero
>Characters - I prefer OCxOC pairings rather than CanonxCanon; second best is CanonxOC
>RP Host - I can do Discord, Forum, or PMs

EXPECTATIONS
>Activity - post at least once every 3 days, if life gets in the way and you get busy please inform me
>Collab - add in your details or changes in the plot so then this will be enjoyable for both of us
>Long term - I'm hoping to complete the story of the RP, instead of starting and leaving it to die

PLOTS
This list will be constantly updated.
There is a saying that friend groups are seasonal, that people are only meant to be friends for a few months before they grow out of one another then move on. Sometimes there are special occasions where these friends just continue to grow stronger as time flows by that is if there is no drama or tension within the group itself. That is why mixed gender group of friends never grow as peaceful as a group of girl friends or guy friends.

For Muse A, B, C, and D they like to say they are the power group of friends because they would never and have never let that happen during the whole time they have known each other. These 4 friends knew each other since childhood from being cul=de=sac neighbors, going to the same school from elementary to highschool, and participating in some of the same extracurricular activities. Just like any good friends they had even supported the relationships each of them got into throughout high school and of course gave a crying shoulder during the break-ups. You would think that there must have been a time when there was tension within the group at least once, but they claim there was never a time and that they made a promise to never let such a petty thing happen for the sake of the friendships

In actuality, there was a time.... during a high school retreat in the mountains of their senior years. As quickly as it happened, it ended with just as much speed. However, it goes without saying that the whole incident did not leave emotional scars between them. Too afraid to let this life long friendship go to waste, they said their apologies and promised they would not speak of this again. But this solution was only as good putting a waterproof band aid on a cracked glass tank for there were still simmering problems within them and kept secrets that some did not want to let out.

After senior year, the four graduated from high school and entered their respective colleges, unfortunately, they all had very different dreams for their careers so they could not attend the same college. They all thought they would keep in contact but with the distance and their newfound busy school schedules they slowly lost touch with one another.

4 years passes, the power group of friends move back home to their hometowns after living on campus at their universities, in a pursuit to find a job. By a string of luck they were able to find a job for their specified careers within the same nearby city. However, the city was still a hefty distance away from their hometown, so it would only be practical to live within the city even with the expenses in mind. Was it only fate to find that they were all staying in the apartment complex area? Could this be a time to rekindle their once great pack or a time to rehash old problems?

>The characters have very 4 different personalities
>Currently have one going and I'm playing the "popular" girl and the "loner/angst" boy, I'm hoping to play a different role this time around

What makes a song so special?
Is its ability to depict a person's experiences in life in matter of 3 minutes of more? Or the ability to draw intense feelings from an individual? Maybe the ability to link people together?

The wonders and mystery of music always amazed Aria to no end. Aria was never musically talented in the sense of singing or playing an instrument. However, Aria had a talent for creating lyrics to music, which she took the opportunity to pursue when she discovered her talent in school.

Aria aspired to become a famous song writer like those she have seen on T.V. and heard about the radio, even though she did not have much a large advantage because she lacked the money to get the best teachers in life. Aria went to a [insert music university here] after high school, where she studied more on music.

Recently, Aria graduated from her University is excited to get her life started as a music writer. But the first question to answer was where would she start? And with who?

Soon her questions would be answered when encountering a rather refine young man that emitted this glow of fame? What Aria does not know is he is singer that is looking for a new song writer for his singing career. Will he be her ticket into fame and fortune or maybe something she was not looking for?

If you could transform a person's feeling into a song, what would it be?

>Prefer to be Female, Aria

Just how far is someone willing to go for money? Money, the thing that everyone seems to be in need of, the thing that everyone seems to want more and more of, the thing that some people would even kill for! In the case of a young woman, Juliana Rosina, it seems as though she would go to the depths of heck for money...

Juliana is currently the most popular model in the industry. With her stunning good looks and mysterious personality, she has charmed the public. She is currently at the top of the ladder, and is enjoying all the perks that come with it. However, there is a new face whom no one has heard of before. The girl had none of the assets that Juliana had; the girl was flat and shorter hair, how could someone with barely any sexual appeal (in Juliana's eyes) could be doing so well in the industry. that Despite this new girl's inexperience, there is something about her that people find alluring. The new girl's face was very mysterious of being beautiful, yet something else to it as well but she couldn't put her finger on it.... handsome... no, no. The new it girl was climbing rather alarmingly fast up the social ladder, and Juliana is worried that her popularity will be stolen by this vixen. Juliana likes being the top, and the plans on staying there for a long time. No way is she going to let some New Face steal it!

So Juliana decides to sabotage the new model. Her plan was to hide in the girl's dressing room and take incriminating photos of her, then post it all over the Internet. But never would she have guessed that the girl was not a she at all. In fact, she was a he! Not believing her luck, Juliana quickly takes photos of this amazing discovery, only to be found out by the imposter. Instead of acting humble and desperate to Juliana to Juliana, he merely smirks and whispers into her ear: "Post these pictures on the Internet and you'll face the consequences. I know that secret you've been hiding too." The newfound guy had this intimidating vibe to him especially when he isn't wearing a feminine wig.
With that said, the guy strolls out of the dressing room with his facade in place, leaving Juliana speechless. How could he have found out? It was something that Juliana has been trying desperately to hide.

With both their secrets known to each other, will Juliana and the fake female model successfully keep each other's secrets from the public? Will this double blackmail work? And finally, will something more develop with this kind of relationship?

>Prefer to be Female, Juliana

FANDOMS
The bold is the character I really want to play
> Detroit - OCxConnor
> My New Life as a Villainess - KatalinaxCanon || OCxCanon || CanonxCanon
> House of Night
> Ouran Highschool Host Club

PAIRINGS
>Angel x Troubled Human
>Demon x Good Human
>Rival x Rival
>International Person x Person
>Famous x Normal
>Famous x Famous
>Smart x Normal
>Superior x Coworker
>Heartbroken x Lover
>Opposites Attract Personalities
>Saving a Crumbling Relationship

<<Open to almost anything really>>

Last edited:

Church418

Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Supporter
May I make a small suggestion?

The text color in your spoilers makes it impossible to read XD. I had to highlight the text to read them.

I love the format though. Would be interested in your Demon x Human or Heartbreak x lover

The River

Born to Run
I didn't have trouble with your colors. I'm interested in the 4 Square and the singer one. I have done some doubling but for a scene or two. Could the timeline be 7 years? It's fine if it is 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)