• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I Love Love, Do You Love Love? Let's RP!

KuonnaAi101

After reading my post, please message me down below if you are interested, then I'll send you a PM

[ P A R T N E R _ S E A R C H ]

» a b o u t _ m e

Hello~ Glad to see you clicked onto my tab to check out what I have to offer. So here are some information about myself...
>Casual RPer - I just enjoy to write good stories, so I'm not the kind to write novellas but my average writing length is 2 paragraphs (500+ words or 35 lines) depending what is given to me, usually I can match your length of work
>Age - I am 20-something, so I would appreciate my partner to be 18+ at least because I would like to incorporate darker topics
>Romance Lover - I love a plot containing love, can't help it! But I love it more when there is character development in the story that would lead to love rather than receiving immediate love in a story
>Roles - I prefer playing Female or doing doubles; I am selective about the plots I will play a male character in, it will be posted if I am willing to play a male role
>Pairings - as of right now I just want FxM pairs, but the sexuality does not have to be Hetero
>RP Host - I can do Discord, Forum, or PMs

» m y _ e x p e c t a t i o n s

>Multi/Side Characters - I tend to add in side characters to make the story more interesting, I'm hoping you can also handle doing side characters
>Activity - post at least once a week, if life gets in the way and you get busy please inform me
>Collab - add in your details or changes in the plot so then this will be enjoyable for both of us
>Long term - I'm hoping to complete the story of the RP, instead of starting and leaving it to die
>Kindness - with recent experiences I need to emphasize that I will not stand for partners who act rudely to me, especially if we are building on the plot together. If you want me to adjust my post or you want the RP to go one way, just talk to me and we can work things out! If not, then I most likely will leave the RP.

» m y _ p l o t s _ & _ p a i r i n g s

>My plots that will be listed below are either pretty fleshed or basic. These plots can be easily modified so then we both can enjoy the story.
>Any plot listed with a [x] means it is unavailable to be RPed
>Any plot listed with a ** means it is highly requested
>Pairings are more open to be RPed for me as a Male character, but if you request a pairing. I am hoping you can provide a premise of plot idea you may have that could convince me to play a male character for.

Pairings
>Angel x Troubled Human
>Demon x Good Human
>Rival x Rival [x]
>International Person x Person
>Famous x Normal
>Famous x Famous [x]
>Smart x Normal
>Superior x Coworker
>Heartbroken x Lover
>Opposites Attract Personalities
>Saving a Crumbling Relationship

<<Open to almost anything really>>

⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧

pre-made plots
Love Square[x]There is a saying that friend groups are seasonal, that people are only meant to be friends for a few months before they grow out of one another then move on. Sometimes there are special occasions where these friends just continue to grow stronger as time flows by that is if there is no drama or tension within the group itself. That is why mixed gender group of friends never grow as peaceful as a group of girl friends or guy friends.

For Muse A, B, C, and D they like to say they are the power group of friends because they would never and have never let that happen during the whole time they have known each other. These 4 friends knew each other since childhood from being cul=de=sac neighbors, going to the same school from elementary to highschool, and participating in some of the same extracurricular activities. Just like any good friends they had even supported the relationships each of them got into throughout high school and of course gave a crying shoulder during the break-ups. You would think that there must have been a time when there was tension within the group at least once, but they claim there was never a time and that they made a promise to never let such a petty thing happen for the sake of the friendships

In actuality, there was a time.... during a high school retreat in the mountains of their senior years. As quickly as it happened, it ended with just as much speed. However, it goes without saying that the whole incident did not leave emotional scars between them. Too afraid to let this life long friendship go to waste, they said their apologies and promised they would not speak of this again. But this solution was only as good putting a waterproof band aid on a cracked glass tank for there were still simmering problems within them and kept secrets that some did not want to let out.

After senior year, the four graduated from high school and entered their respective colleges, unfortunately, they all had very different dreams for their careers so they could not attend the same college. They all thought they would keep in contact but with the distance and their newfound busy school schedules they slowly lost touch with one another.

4 years passes, the power group of friends move back home to their hometowns after living on campus at their universities, in a pursuit to find a job. By a string of luck they were able to find a job for their specified careers within the same nearby city. However, the city was still a hefty distance away from their hometown, so it would only be practical to live within the city even with the expenses in mind. Was it only fate to find that they were all staying in the apartment complex area? Could this be a time to rekindle their once great pack or a time to rehash old problems?

>The characters have very 4 different personalities
>Currently have one going and I'm playing the "popular" girl and the "loner/angst" boy, I'm hoping to play a different role this time around

My Lyrical Lover[x] What makes a song so special? Is its ability to depict a person's experiences in life in matter of 3 minutes of more? Or the ability to draw intense feelings from an individual? Maybe the ability to link people together?

The wonders and mystery of music always amazed Muse A to no end. Muse A was never musically talented in the sense of singing or playing an instrument. However, Muse A had a talent for creating lyrics to music, which she took the opportunity to pursue when they discovered their talent in school.

Muse A aspired to become a famous song writer like those she have seen on T.V. and heard about the radio, even though they did not have much a large advantage because she lacked the money to get the best teachers in life. Muse A went to a [insert music university here] after high school, where they studied more on music.

Recently, Muse A graduated from her University is excited to get their life started as a music writer. But the first question to answer was where would they start? And with who?

Soon their questions would be answered when encountering a rather refine Muse B that emitted this glow of fame? What Muse A does not know is Muse B is singer that is looking for a new song writer for their singing career. Will Muse B be Muse A's ticket into fame and fortune or maybe something Muse A was not looking for?

If you could transform a person's feeling into a song, what would it be?

> Willing to play Male

More than a Pretty Face Just how far is someone willing to go for money? Money, the thing that everyone seems to be in need of, the thing that everyone seems to want more and more of, the thing that some people would even kill for! In the case of Muse A, it seems as though she would go to the depths of heck for money...

Muse A is currently the most popular model in the industry. With her stunning good looks and mysterious personality, she has charmed the public. She is currently at the top of the ladder, and is enjoying all the perks that come with it. However, there is a new face whom no one has heard of before. Muse B had none of the assets that Muse A had; Muse B was flat and shorter hair, how could someone with barely any sexual appeal (in Muse A's eyes) could be doing so well in the industry. that Despite this Muse B's inexperience, there is something about them that people find alluring. Muse B's face was very mysterious of being beautiful, yet something else to it as well but Muse A couldn't put her finger on it.... handsome... no, no. Muse B was climbing rather alarmingly fast up the social ladder, and Muse A is worried that her popularity will be stolen by this vixen. Muse A likes being the top, and the plans on staying there for a long time. No way is she going to let some New Face steal it!

So Muse A decides to sabotage the new model. Her plan was to hide in the girl's dressing room and take incriminating photos of Muse B, then post it all over the Internet. But never would Muse A have guessed that the girl was not a she at all. In fact, she was a he! Not believing her luck, Muse A quickly takes photos of this amazing discovery, only to be found out by the imposter. Instead of acting humble and desperate to Juliana to Muse A, Muse B merely smirks and whispers into her ear: "Post these pictures on the Internet and you'll face the consequences. I know that secret you've been hiding too." The newfound guy had this intimidating vibe to him especially when he isn't wearing a feminine wig.
With that said, the guy strolls out of the dressing room with his facade in place, leaving Muse A speechless. How could Muse B have found out? It was something that Muse A has been trying desperately to hide.

With both their secrets known to each other, will Muse A and Muse B successfully keep each other's secrets from the public? Will this double blackmail work? And finally, will something more develop with this kind of relationship?

> Aim to play Muse A
> More comedic romance

I am Your Prince and You are My Princess'.....Handmaid?!** Two warring kingdoms, the Suterra and the Haedal, who have been in conflict for decades had settled down to a truce between the kings. To establish this newfound trust between the kingdoms, they arranged a marriage between the Prince of Suterra [YC] and the Princess of Haedal [YC/MC]. This marriage also brought leverage towards expanding their kingdoms in terms of trade and finance, so it was of great importance that the two would be wed. The King of Haedal decided to hold a large masquerade party to celebrate the truce and to give the opportunity for the Prince and Princess to meet. The Princess of Haedal was clearly nervous for the meeting knowing that she was bound to be wed to the man she meets at the party. The princess' handmaid [MC] could only feel sympathetic for the princess and encourage her to attend the party. The Princess told the handmaid that she would be more comfortable to attend the party if the handmaid attended the party with her to at least keep an eye on her and give her pep talks when needed. The Princess and the handmaid had known each other since their early adolescent years, so having someone who was practically her best friend there would be very soothing. Of course, the handmaid felt uncomfortable with the idea because she clearly did not look the part of a royalty or noble to be attending a party such as this. However, the Princess gave the handmaid the dress and jewelry she needed to fit the part, her only task was to be around in case of an emergency.

At the start of the party, the handmaid had to enter separately from the Princess and keep a good distance away to reduce the suspicion that the handmaid belonged to the Princess and did not belong in the party. Thankfully, they had these delicate masks to hide a part of their identity, so the handmaid was well hidden throughout the party. The handmaid was amazed about the lavish set up of the party that she had not seen the mysterious man at standing next to her causing her to bump into him. The two shared a good conversation with clear chemistry for one another for the few minutes that passed. However, the night drew to a close and the man had to excuse himself when he was called by the King of Suterra to give the closing the statements. Before he left he gave the handmaid a small, sweet kiss on the cheek before leaving the scene. This mysterious man was actually the Prince of Suterra, the soon to be husband of the Princess of Haedal!

Surely this was not going to be their only encounter! What will the handmaid do with the feelings that she now has for the Prince? Will she be able to extinguish it or will it only pester and grow? How will the Prince react when he realizes the charming woman he met at the party was the handmaid of the Princess he is obligated to date?

>Can be doubled

I Want that Summer Love with You, but You Were Cheating and You are my Boss! It was the Summer when [MC] and [YC] met on the beach resort of Santorini, Greece. [MC] was celebrating their passing of their nursing licensing exam and wanted to celebrate big time by travelling out to Greece. She was able to accomplish this goal because her parents had given her some money to pay for her trip and she was saving up her money for this trip since her first year in college. [MC] was the spontaneous type to travel on her own and was down for a summer fling to happen and with a bit of luck she was able to have that when she met an attractive man [YC] at the resort's nearby club. Drinking and dancing ensued throughout the night and ended with a happy ending for both of them. This was not just a random hook-up for both of them because they continued to enjoy their stay in Greece together. However, with all good things everything must come to an end.

[MC] left the resort feeling rather dejected yet hopeful that they will meet again. Soon enough they did meet, but not in the way she wanted. [MC] sees the same man she met in Greece but it was at the health clinic she recently applied to for a job as a Registered Nurse. It sucked for her because they are now co-workers so dating is much more taboo. Not only that but did she see a ring a on his ring finger of his left hand?! So this guy was cheating on his fiance with her. What a player! [MC] could not deny the feelings she still had for [YC], it was clearly going to make her life more difficult. One thing for sure she needed answers! Was their time in Greece meaningful or was it only her who felt this way? Would [MC] ever stoop so low as to homewreck a relationship for her own gain?

>Can be doubled
>Willing to play Male

I Wish I Knew What it Meant to Live a Good Life, but I'm Already Dead [YC/MC] enjoys renovating houses and flipping them as a source of income and they do a very job of doing it. One day they happened to strike gold because they were able to get a large house with an antique aesthetic to it for a cheap price oddly enough. [YC/MC] invested their money and time towards repainting, redecorating, and rearranging the home to be sold to a family or couple willing to buy or rent. The only weird coincidences that [YC/MC] found was things moving/falling and some voices they heard throughout the house, but they would disregard it as nothing more than their imagination. The first couple times that [YC/MC] tried to renting out the house to people, they were quick to renounce their request to stay in the house due to paranormal experiences. To disprove the idea that the house was haunted [YC/MC] decided to move some of their stuff in and live in the house to determine what is creeping out his customers. [YC/MC] end up finding the truth when they see a full human figure [YC/MC] standing before them randomly in the day, at first they thought it was an intruder or a lost individual. The person looked like any normal individual: spoke normal, dressed normal, and had a normal figure to them. However, when they tried removing the person from the house, the moment they stepped off the porch of the house the person disappears into thin air. The same individual reappears inside the house, which scared and amazed the [YC/MC] because it was clear this person was a ghost. The ghost was not threatening rather it was friendly and... lost? [YC/MC] tries to ask the ghost to leave the house and ascend into the beyond, but the ghost states that they cannot do that because they have unresolved issues, many of which they are unable to remember. In the small interview, the ghost was unable to remember many details of their living life and how they passed. [YC/MC] had already invested so much of their money into the house so giving up on the project was not an option. [YC/MC] promises to help the ghost to complete their "list" of issues to help them find peace and leave the house. However the one major issue that the ghost emphasized was to figure out how they died.

>Can be doubled
>Romance remains to be a component in the RP but it will be more subtle

The Perpetual Dance Between the Beasts of Twilight Vampires and werewolves always existed, but not in the way that normal humans are aware about. Vampires realize and obtain their powers at the age of 21, but many knew of their powers because their families were filled with Vampires. The only true fact about Vampires were that they had some supernatural powers and they sustained their lives through drinking the blood of human. Also, their power is only usable during the midnight hours with the night concealing them with the best of their ability. The reason for drinking human blood was to give them immense strength and to extend their lifespans, typically a normal human lives up to be 80 years old on average, however for the vampire with every individual they consume they gain an additional year to their life span. If the vampire is unable to completely finish off the person then he/she transforms into a vampire themselves but needs to feed off the blood of other vampires as well as humans in order to survive in the world because they are the more unstable version of a vampire. To prevent the expansion of the vampire species, werewolves have existed to manage the activities of the vampire species by exterminating them. However, the werewolves we speak of are not the half animal/half wolf beings that many people think of. Werewolves also obtain their unique powers at the age of 21 through a ritualistic ceremony. These people are in this spiritual group called the Mystic Nightstalkers and they identify themselves as werewolves due to their main disguise using the skins of wolves to disguise themselves during the night on the hunt for Vampires. The Mystic Nightstalkers had an intrinsic culture that involved rituals worshiping wolves and black magic, which one day granted them powers similar to that of wolves: great eye sight in the night, speed, and strength comparable to a vampire, all of which are also limited to the nighttime. The werewolves being more human than the vampires were more vulnerable and mortal than the vampire. Through this they needed to use human made weaponry to defeat the vampires, which was fire and blessed steel that could puncture the heart of the vampire or sever a head. The steel being blessed by the wolves created more of a threat to the vampires increasing the time for them to heal and more painful.

The two groups were always in constant battle with one another because the werewolves were trying to eliminate the vampires to protect the humans and the vampires were simply trying to survive in this world. [YC] and [MC] were involved in a major battle between the Vampires and the Werewolves, both fighting for their respective clans even though they were both fairly young. The battle was gruesome many family members and friends were lost due to the fighting and it created life long grudges for the groups. [YC] and [MC] were one of the many that perished within this fight, dying at the hands of one another. There was a rumor that the two had a secret affair with one another but could not muster the courage to be open and stand against their own people. In the end, they decided that if they were to fight one another, they would kill each other.

Centuries past and we are in the modern age, vampires and werewolves are more hidden than ever but still ever prevalent. [MC] is a young adult newly entering their adult life and getting themselves settled down, everything is going well and normal! They always had an affinity for the nighttime and dogs but was never sure the reason why. The day that they turned 21 they were tracked down by a messenger of the Mystic Nightstalkers informing her of her true heritage and identity. Come to find out the battle between Vampires and Werewolves never ended and it is still going strong. [MC] being plunged into this new life now needs to dedicate it towards defeating vampires. However, how will [MC] reacting meeting [YC] then obtaining this feeling of deja vu? Will they be able to break the cycle of history or be doomed to repeat it once more?

>Can be doubled

I Still Remember Your Last Words to Me[x] They say your dreams could be premonition of the future of who will meet or how your life will be like especially if you encounter people in your dreams that you have not met before. For Muse A, they had a strange dream where they were experiencing a romantic moment with someone Muse B or Muse C where they were celebrating her birthday 2 years into the future, but the dream slowly morphed into a nightmare as they are running from Muse B and Muse C. At the end of the dream, Muse A falls and is ultimately killed in their dream, only hearing the last thing words of the person. Upon waking from the strange dream they had a burning feeling on both of their wrists when looking at their wrists they see the first name of a person on each wrist. The problem is Muse A is unable to remember the faces of the people in the dreams, she could only remember the names she uttered in the dream, as well as the last words she heard before dying at the hands of her killer. In disbelief, Muse A asks friends and family if they are able to see the markings on her wrist, but they were not able to meaning only she can see this.
Muse A tries to move on with their lives thinking it was just a bad dream until they encounter two people both having the names of the people on her wrist. In that moment, they had that feeling of impending doom because they are now encountering their destined individuals and in their dream their age at the time was 2 years older. Muse A begins to worry as they realizes that their untimely death has been set and it is ticking. They has no way of knowing how they will die and how their life has lead to this point, but they know they were not going down with the fight. How will Muse A try to change their life in order to change their fate? Who is her soulmate and who is her destined killer?

>Can be made into 4 characters
>Dark Romance

If Only Your Words Were as Good as His Face Divorce rates have been on the rise leading to a decrease rate in births vs death in the country. To combat this problem a company "Birds and Bees" establishes an app called "Candy Eyes" that helps pair the individual to their supposed perfect match, mainly based through the looks because statistics say that people who date often are at least equal in looks and attractive ratings. Their belief is that humans are mainly controlled by their primal instincts of obtaining an attractive partner to mate with. Another company "Goldenn" establishes a similar app called "Words like Huney" but they believe in the quality of conversations between humans as the true key to creating a successful marriage because humans do not care about looks as long as their partner is well established in their intelligence and skills. The apps are not enforced onto the public but it is heavily encouraged to them in order to help the growth of the population.
Muse A has been single for who knows how long and only had failed relationship after failed relationship. They were getting desperate to find a partner especially since their friends and family have been on their back about marriage and kids. In a bout of frustration Muse A downloads a bunch of dating apps in order to get into a fake relationship so they can show it to their parents calm them down and move on with their lives. Unfortunately Muse A did not look at the Terms & Services of the apps in which it says that the app is meant for people who are serious about getting married, so deter the abuse of the app the participants of the apps are legally bound to marry the person they are paired with. By agreeing to this, the participants are destined to marry one another and the progress of their relationship from simple dating to the day of marriage is consistently recorded and there are tasks given to the couple to complete that will help "strengthen" the relationship. The completion of the tasks are mandatory to be completed which are also emphasized in the Terms & Services. Breaking of these terms are punishable by law that could lead to imprisonment and a hefty fine. If one partner is found cheating during the relationship and is backed with viable evidence then the person is capable to sue the person for imprisonment and a fine. The only loophole to the Terms & Service is that if the couple do complete all the tasks and get married, but in the end feel that they are not compatible then they can proceed with a divorce.
Muse A is not only faced with the problem having to marry so soon and be forced into a relationship, they need to make sure they are not caught cheating. The only way that Muse A can get away with this scott-free is if they are able to marry one or both then follow it up with a convincing reason to divorce them. But will they be able to have the heart to make someone fall in love with them only to break their heart after creating a good life. How could Muse A be so reckless and do something so stupid?! She can't be the only one who did this? What will she do if these apps actually help her find love?!

>Can be made into double
>Could be morphed into a dystopian route
>Could have Dark Romance to it

Personal Blood Bank** Muse A recently got their license to be Nurse Practitioner, instead of working in a hospital or clinic she took the chance to start up a business of their own. Muse A made the investment to start up a small company, where they could work for families and be an in-house healthcare provider. Business was not doing well, where no family was calling in for their in-home services, that is one day they received a call from an auspicious caller asking them to be a live-in house nurse for a family. The offer was very atypical and Muse A was declining the offer, but the caller told them that they would pay Muse A a hefty salary or paycheck for every visit they have at the family house. Muse A thought to themselves for a minute or two before agreeing to visit the house and check the patient with the condition that the patient needs to be physically inept and in high need of a live-in nurse before they agree to live in the house.
Muse A goes to the scheduled meeting with the caller, where they arrived at a house that was farther out in the wooded areas and was met with the person who called them. However, the person who called said they were not the patient in need so they escorted Muse A inside the house and brought them to a room where Muse B was waiting. In actuality, this home call was not for human health rather it was otherworldly. With the secret that Muse A now knew about Muse B, she really has no other choice than to be a live-in nurse in order to preserve the secret and to keep her own life. One secret that she now carried was Muse B belong to a vampiric family, like a real deal vampire. Muse B was not going to let Muse A escape and they were sure they were going to use Muse A to their fullest extent even as a personal food bank.

>Can be made into double
>Stockholm Syndrome

coded by truthofself truthofself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back