• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Search for a One Punch Man RP

HeathertheGamer

Princess of Everything
Hello! Looking for a OPM RP (have been lucky enough to find a couple partners). I'm into OC x Canon RP, down to play a canon with your OC if you play one with mine (looking to pair my OC with Sonic). I prefer PM RP and being descriptive. I'm not a stickler for length and will mirror what you give me (preferably a paragraph minimum).

Themes?
I'm down for dark themes, romantic themes, action themes, AUs, etc. Open to any suggestions. I don't have limits, so if you have any (in the case that we do something dark), don't be afraid to let me know and I'll avoid making you uncomfortable.

I am drop friendly, please don't leave me hanging for a reply. I'm also not the strictest about reply times and am patient.

Requirements:
  • Please give me something to reply to. Preferably no one-liners, but if they're one-liners I can work with, then that's fine. I mirror length and can write a paragraph minimum most of the time.
  • None of this "Character: Dialogue *action*" stuff, please. I used to RP that way, but I want to move past it and onto a literate, third person and past tense style.
  • I am drop friendly. I prefer being dropped to being ghosted. Please extend me that courtesy, and I will do the same for you if things aren't quite working out.
  • Have developed/developing OCs who have flaws and a personality. I don't want to deal with the whiny Mary Sues/Gary Stus who magically solve everything and act like the whole conflict never even happened. So help me, if I get one of these characters I'll send one of my assassins in to kill them out of nowhere...
  • I love OOC chatter! Send me your memes, world build/talk shop with me, tell me how your day was, your pets...
  • I personally prefer PMs but can also do Google Hangouts or Discord.
  • I have no limits of my own, but please let me know if you do if we do some dark plot so that I don't make you uncomfortable.
  • Overall, I like having a partner who understands basic RP etiquette. Or just manners in general, haha.

Message if interested!

Last edited:
Shoot, I can't create a conversation yet since I just joined the site. I'm sorry to ask, but do you think you could create the conversation? I apologize for the inconvenience .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back