• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The search begins!

Faded_Neon

Very witty
Hey everyone! The llama is in the house, looking for partners! Been RPing for about 10+ years and tend to have a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per post, though it varies! I have a myriad of fandom-based RP ideas, though I'm definitely open to Fantasy/relationship building. The RP doesn't have to be relationship-based, but if it's requested I'm more than fine with MxM or MxF pairings!

--/Average Interest */High Interest ~/Lower Interest (but still interested nonetheless)

Anime

• Hellsing Ultimate**
  • Sword Art Online
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Akame ga Kill*
  • My Hero Academia***
  • Full-Metal Alchemist
  • Dragon Ball Z/Super~
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Clover
  • Hamatora

Books, Movies & TV

• Teen Titans**
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians*
  • X-Men/Marvel Movie Franchise*
  • Harry Potter
  • The Incredibles
  • Friday the 13th
  • Halloween
  • Darkest Powers Series
  • Mortal Instruments Series
  • American Horror Story: Coven*

Video Games

• Devil May Cry**
  • inFAMOUS
  • Kingdom Hearts**
  • Monster Hunter
  • God of War**
  • Dark Souls
  • Bloody Roar
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Dungeon Fighter Online
  • Resident Evil

There's probably a few things from each category that I didn't add in there, so I'm always open to other suggestions as well! If interested, you can post here or PM me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :)

Last edited:
So I’m 100% down for Harry Potter (in loveee) teen titans would be cool, and also (fangirling so hard) I realllylygt am interested in kingdom hearts and god of war

What characters do you play from My Hero Academia and Harry Potter?
I'm well-informed with the story and characters from both universes, however I primarily specialize in creating OC's and tying them into the story for most of my RP's!

So solely OC then? I'm generally looking for all canons or a doubling of canons + OCs. It sounds like we may not be the best match then. :/

So solely OC then? I'm generally looking for all canons or a doubling of canons + OCs. It sounds like we may not be the best match then. :/
I apologize for the disappointment :c I enjoy the creative freedom of using OC's to generate a new way of viewing a plot/story. It isn't that I don't like using canon characters, sadly I'm not confident in my ability to hold true and follow the specific personality and attributes of said characters.

I apologize for the disappointment :c I enjoy the creative freedom of using OC's to generate a new way of viewing a plot/story. It isn't that I don't like using canon characters, sadly I'm not confident in my ability to hold true and follow the specific personality and attributes of said characters.

That's fine, I wish you luck with your search. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back