• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search Begins

I’m going to take the plunge and say that I’m a massive star wars Expanded Universe fan , so depending on what ideas you might have and/or what eras you’d be interested in playing we could set some sort of RP up.

I’m also a real-life History buff too , but something about RPing real world events kind of puts me off of opening an RP based on that , sorry. I also love Tolkien lore and the A Song of Ice and Fire universe , but as it’s been years since I’ve read the Silmarillion and haven’t dipped into ASOIAF prequels yet (asides from Bobby B’s rebellion) I’m not so sure what I could do there. Those are all common interests though , so that’s something.

I’ve also only ever played Star Wars characters , asides from my D&D character.

I’m going to take the plunge and say that I’m a massive star wars Expanded Universe fan , so depending on what ideas you might have and/or what eras you’d be interested in playing we could set some sort of RP up.

I’m also a real-life History buff too , but something about RPing real world events kind of puts me off of opening an RP based on that , sorry. I also love Tolkien lore and the A Song of Ice and Fire universe , but as it’s been years since I’ve read the Silmarillion and haven’t dipped into ASOIAF prequels yet (asides from Bobby B’s rebellion) I’m not so sure what I could do there. Those are all common interests though , so that’s something.

I’ve also only ever played Star Wars characters , asides from my D&D character.

The shared interest excites me yet with D and D experience I think you have the ability to create a character pretty easily, so knowing that I would love to plot and create a Star Wars RP. PM me and we can discuss further!

Hey I'm a big LOTR/The Hobbit fan. I've read all the books and seen all the movies! I'm open for pretty much anything, and would love to work on developing a roleplay with you! I don't have many boundaries so if you aren't sure on something ask! I actually don't do MxF a lot but that's because of the problem of not many people are willing to compromise. I'm rambling sorry!

Hey I'm a big LOTR/The Hobbit fan. I've read all the books and seen all the movies! I'm open for pretty much anything, and would love to work on developing a roleplay with you! I don't have many boundaries so if you aren't sure on something ask! I actually don't do MxF a lot but that's because of the problem of not many people are willing to compromise. I'm rambling sorry!
PM me and I would love to discuss a plot!!

Hello :) I have a sort of Stranger Things esc plot idea that is more OC oriented rather than with the characters. Is that ok?

I would love to have a mxf roleplay in any of those universes !! please pm me if you're still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back