• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search Begins

Id be game for GoT, just have no clue who to ask you to play for me, but I have played Podrick, Jaime, Tyrion, Brandon, and a less psycho version of Ramsay.

Id be game for GoT, just have no clue who to ask you to play for me, but I have played Podrick, Jaime, Tyrion, Brandon, and a less psycho version of Ramsay.
Well PM me maybe and we can discuss. I have played a myriad of characters I’m sure we can come up with something

Alright guys, rather than spend most of my words introducing myself I’ll keep it rather short and sweet. My name is Charles, I’m 17 and I’ve been writing since the wee age of about 8 and rping since roughly 12. As it relates to what you need to know about me as a partner, I generally reply a decent amount (3 or more times a day, depending on the day sometimes much more) and I enjoy deep rooted plots that can develop over a period of more than just a few days.

What We Decide as Partners:
-General post length (just to keep a mutual understanding)
-Boundaries (what themes/material not to include in our RP)
-Plot (self-explanatory)
-Likes/Dislikes (are you a grammatical stickler, do you hate certain archetypes, etc.)
-Character Sheets (whether to include them or not)

Fandoms:

The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
-I’ll play just about any pairing imaginable.

Game of Thrones
-I have experience with Jon and Robb yet would like to try another character.

Batman
-No specific pairings or characters in mind but I love the universe and setting.

Stranger Things
-Again, no specific pairings in mind just enjoy the series and it’s potential for RP’s.

History
-Yes you can be a fan of history. This is probably the category that I have the least experience with but it holds a special place in my heart. I have a base knowledge of most historical events, worldwide, since pre-Greek dominance but have vast knowledge in both world wars, Greek, Roman and European Medieval time periods. Also don’t feel that you need a lot of prior knowledge for something like this to work, it’s about the general time period not specific textbook facts.

Star Wars

-I’ve seen every movie more than once and have a base knowledge of lore yet would love something more in depth and original to come from a storyline rich with opportunities for plots.

That being said if you are the slightest bit interested in any of my fandoms, have a plot in mind, enjoy a specific pairing in the worlds listed above or just have any idea/plot/concept that you are interested in and would like to be partners than please leave a hello down below and we can discuss further.

“The stories that stay in your heart but never touch paper are to lost time, the only thing that can beat mortality is words”-Anonymous
Hi :) I’d love to do something within history or star wars :)

Still looking for partners? I'd be interested in trying something totally original with Star Wars. I don't have any specific ideas in mind, but I have a rather extensive awareness of the canon and the old EU. Plus, I love Star Wars. Feel free to PM me, but if you've already found enough partners, I won't be offended in the slightest.

Still looking for partners? I'd be interested in trying something totally original with Star Wars. I don't have any specific ideas in mind, but I have a rather extensive awareness of the canon and the old EU. Plus, I love Star Wars. Feel free to PM me, but if you've already found enough partners, I won't be offended in the slightest.
PM me and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back