What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Search Begins

HK Fifty

Jedi Historian
I’m going to take the plunge and say that I’m a massive star wars Expanded Universe fan , so depending on what ideas you might have and/or what eras you’d be interested in playing we could set some sort of RP up.

I’m also a real-life History buff too , but something about RPing real world events kind of puts me off of opening an RP based on that , sorry. I also love Tolkien lore and the A Song of Ice and Fire universe , but as it’s been years since I’ve read the Silmarillion and haven’t dipped into ASOIAF prequels yet (asides from Bobby B’s rebellion) I’m not so sure what I could do there. Those are all common interests though , so that’s something.

I’ve also only ever played Star Wars characters , asides from my D&D character.

Chan

I’m going to take the plunge and say that I’m a massive star wars Expanded Universe fan , so depending on what ideas you might have and/or what eras you’d be interested in playing we could set some sort of RP up.

I’m also a real-life History buff too , but something about RPing real world events kind of puts me off of opening an RP based on that , sorry. I also love Tolkien lore and the A Song of Ice and Fire universe , but as it’s been years since I’ve read the Silmarillion and haven’t dipped into ASOIAF prequels yet (asides from Bobby B’s rebellion) I’m not so sure what I could do there. Those are all common interests though , so that’s something.

I’ve also only ever played Star Wars characters , asides from my D&D character.
The shared interest excites me yet with D and D experience I think you have the ability to create a character pretty easily, so knowing that I would love to plot and create a Star Wars RP. PM me and we can discuss further!

Snowshadow16

The Lurking Panna-Pan
Hey I'm a big LOTR/The Hobbit fan. I've read all the books and seen all the movies! I'm open for pretty much anything, and would love to work on developing a roleplay with you! I don't have many boundaries so if you aren't sure on something ask! I actually don't do MxF a lot but that's because of the problem of not many people are willing to compromise. I'm rambling sorry!

Chan

Hey I'm a big LOTR/The Hobbit fan. I've read all the books and seen all the movies! I'm open for pretty much anything, and would love to work on developing a roleplay with you! I don't have many boundaries so if you aren't sure on something ask! I actually don't do MxF a lot but that's because of the problem of not many people are willing to compromise. I'm rambling sorry!
PM me and I would love to discuss a plot!!

PrincessSkye

A Very Starving Almost Graduated Artist|22
Hello :) I have a sort of Stranger Things esc plot idea that is more OC oriented rather than with the characters. Is that ok?

sxperhuman

pro-hero
I would love to have a mxf roleplay in any of those universes !! please pm me if you're still looking for a partner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)