• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Sea of Fire (D&D 5e)

Error 420

One Thousand Club
I'm hosting a discord-based D&D 5E campaign called The Sea of Fire, a light-hearted fun campaign in which you, as fledgling adventurers, travel to an unknown land and through space and time!

If you're unfamiliar with 5e or Dungeons and Dragons in general, no matter. I will gladly help you on your way.

There won't be much homebrew involved, but if you want to use your own class or rules I might make an exception.

The link to join is here, as well as a few important links.

greets. Is this still open? I am a DM, and I never get to play anymore... I need to RP. I need to experiment with my char ideas. if this is still open please let me know. also, I have discord - but really I have a very limited understanding of it. I am willing to learn however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back