• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Swift_Phoenix

Same heart, same blood
Roleplay Type(s)
The School of the Gifted

A Multifandom RP by Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix and The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess
Always open; everyone is welcome!

“Somewhere out there is a school where all are accepted and the Gifted prosper.”
And indeed there is, led by former S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury, with classes taught by many heroes (and former villains) who have been handpicked by Fury himself.

Among these mentors are Tony Stark/Iron man, genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, the legendary archer Robin Hood, and the Slender Man.

Students come from across the world, branching from the Infamous Woods Brothers, to Spider-Man, to the daughter of Ryan Reynolds and The Princess of Hell. There are no bounds to what can happen, we hope to see you soon.

Teachers and Staff (PM Swift_Phoenix or HyrulesAngel with a character sheet to claim and play one. Sheet at the character thread linked below)

Principal — Nick Fury (Half-NPC: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix )

Technology and Gadgets — Tony Stark (NPC: Unclaimed) and Cisco Ramon (NPC: Unclaimed)
Marksmanship — Robin Hood (NPC: Unclaimed)
Stealth — The Slender Man ( The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )
Hand-to-Hand Combat — Natasha Romanoff (NPC: Unclaimed)
Swordsmanship and Dueling — David Nolan/Prince Charming (NPC: Unclaimed)
Science — Barry Allen (NPC: Unclaimed)
Off-Planet History and Culture — Thor Odinson (NPC: Unclaimed)

Students

Peter Parker ( Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix )
Nellie Blake ( The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )
Jeffery and Liu Woods ( The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )
Blair Reynolds ( The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess )
Daxtrien Hartnet (Dax) ( Noivian Noivian )
Jade Laufeyson ( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )
Bailey Lighthart-Verstappen ( AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc )
Rowan Quill Roggers (Rowan_quill_roggers)
Ben Drowned (Nico)

Rules

All RPN rules apply.
If you can’t play a ton of characters at once, don’t. This is meant to be fun, not a huge workload.
Please be nice! If you have drama and/or things you need to hash out with someone else, do it in PMs. My inbox is always open if you want to talk. :)
Try not to chat too much in the main thread (coming soon); one or two lines of OOC is okay, but a huge chunk of it may distract from the story. For now you can chat here.
Swearing/Cussing is permitted to a certain extent, but I would suggest not saying anything you wouldn’t find in your average Marvel movie.
Post interest here!

Character thread

Last edited:
when's the characters sheets going to be up? I'm interested

Main RP linked below! If you see your sheet and name in the character thread’s first post you may start RPing anytime. :D

Last edited:
Im interested! I definitely would use discord, I'd like to play a couple dc characters, maybe even a teacher, if thats alright. I'll be sure to do what I need to to do that.
Playing a DC character and/or teacher is totally fine, just mention so in the character sheet. But since some Don’t have discord, we decided on an OOC thread.
Character thread:
OOC:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back