• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The School of Tech (actual rp)

Osana woke up by the sound of her alarm "Ahh!!" She screamed as she slapped the dismiss button she then got dressed into her attire she then ran to her brothers room "Hey Osano wake up!!" She said as she shaked him. Osano hears a scream by his sister "ugh I'm up can you go I have to change" he says to his sister. Osana runs downstairs and eats her eggs while Osano gets dressed into his attire then runs downstairs to eat with his sister.

Last edited:
Hunter sighed as he walked toward the school. Another year to knock off the calendar, and his senior. He stopped in front of the school gates. It was still closed, but he liked to be early so he could work on personal projects in his lab, plus he could avoid people alot easier this way. He leaned against the pillar that the gate hung on, giving the security camera a wave as it stared at him, as was tradition for his mornings. "I wonder if this next attempt will work." He muttered too himself, a habit he picked up at a young age to help keep his personal thoughts in line.

Osana and Osano walked to school while chatting. Osana looked at Hunter "Hey look Osano it's another student" Osana said in excitement

Hunter surpressed a groan as two student walked up too the gate, A couple maybe? One looked ready too speak as well. Yay. He glanced at his watch, 5 more mintues till the gate opened. Even better. With a silent sigh and resigned himself too his fate and waited for the girl to speak. At least it was just the girl that seemed talkative.

Hunter surpressed a groan as two student walked up too the gate, A couple maybe? One looked ready too speak as well. Yay. He glanced at his watch, 5 more mintues till the gate opened. Even better. With a silent sigh and resigned himself too his fate and waited for the girl to speak. At least it was just the girl that seemed talkative.
"Hi I'm Osana and this is my brother Osano" Osana said to Hunter cheerfully " Hello" Osano added

Ari Let out a hesitant sigh as she glanced around the corner at the school from a little ways down the street. She was nervous to say the least due to her looks but resolved to not let the first day scare her. Taking a confident nod to her self she stepped around the corner and headed for the front gates. Seeing about three other people she grew a little shy and hesitated but came close enough to at least be noticed

"Hunter..." he replied as he glanced to the side and saw a pale alien girl. She seemed quiet atleast. He turned as the gate opened up and head in, not bothering to see if any of the othe students were following. He just wanted to get back to work. An AI doesn't build itself... mostly.

Last edited:
James stood atop a nearby building, hands clasped behind his back. He gazed out over the school. It didn’t seem like much. In fact, it looked less impressive in person than in the photos. He shrugged, a smile coming to his face as he observed the students below. At least the student body would be interesting.
His smile widened into a grin. Time to show off a bit. He crossed his arms in front of him and quickly uncrossed them. Armor exploded outward from his bracers, covering his body in a matter of seconds. It was a white-blue color and totally covered him. The only thing that remained from his normal clothing was his long coat, which flared as he ran forward and vaulted into the air.
James fell for a few seconds, then slammed into the ground. The leg plates of his armor glowed brightly for a few seconds, then dimmed.

Osana looked back "What a show off" she said to her brother Osana then continued walking to her locker

Last edited:
James grinned at the girl from under his helmet. "Glad you're impressed. It took me quite a while to get the kinetic absorption right. Now I can jump like that whenever, and it charges the vambraces."

Ari had watched the three walk inside and poured. “Well at least one at least noticed me.” She mumbled as she pulled out a candy bar. Unwrapping it she brought it to her lips and took a bite as she walked inside of the school grounds. She had only been a few feet from where the armored man had landed. Screaming out as she launched about 30 feet into the air landing in a thud between him and the gate with a grunt. Laying there on the ground she let out a groan as she slowly moved into a sitting position. With her legs sparkles out in front of her and her hands between her legs she groaned a little more and shook her head before glaring behind her. “Watch where you’re landing next time!!” She yelled at him growling

Last edited:
"We'll see" James said, "I try to aim for spots where I don't see anyone, but I couldn't see you." he shrugged, sauntering over to her and offering his hand to help her uup.

Beep, beep, beep. Vi groaned, rubbing at her eyes. How long had her alarm been going off? She was tempted to just roll over and fall back to sleep. Lazily, she opened one eye to turn the alarm off. The green glow of the numbers caught her attention. She was late. Vi shot out of bed, getting dressed on her way to the bathroom. A slew of curses flowed from her mouth as she got ready and they only stopped as she brushed her teeth. Sprinting down the stairs, she grabbed her bag and was out the door. "Goodbye, dear!" Her mother's voice drifted from the kitchen. While Vi wasn't a terrible student, she did have a problem with oversleeping. As she entered the gate, she heard a loud bang. She couldn't quite see what had happened, however, but there was some sort of commotion. Seeing multiple students still outside the school, she felt a wave of relief. She hadn't been that late, at least. Vi looked up at the building that would be her new school as she entered.

Ari looked up to the armored man with a soft pout before she hesitantly reached up and took his hand. Her tail sliding under her and lifting her up with his help. Once up her tail set her gently on her feet. Glancing up at the taller man with a soft pout she mumbled. “T-thank you.” As she glanced away before looking back to him. “I-I’m Ari.” She said in a hesitant attempt to make a friend. “I still find it kind of hard to believe you couldn’t see.” Gesturing to herself in general. What with her inhumanly white body, animal like legs and the big fact that she had a massive 6 meter long tail. “Me.” she mumbled softly to him wanting a sort of explanation
Moomba Moomba (sorry forgot to tag lolz)

Last edited:
James grinned at the girl from under his helmet. "Glad you're impressed. It took me quite a while to get the kinetic absorption right. Now I can jump like that whenever, and it charges the vambraces."
"I'm not" Osana replied as she crossed her arms

James shrugged and dipped his head down, which caused his helmet to retract. He quickly looked back up and smiled at Ari, "I'm James." he said with a grin. He turned, still grinning, to face the girl who was complaining. "Ah, but you see my dear, that was a joke. Sadly, I have to explain it, so it's not funny any longer." he frowned and began walking into the school, humming 'Shoot to Thrill' under his breath.

“Who died and made him king?” Ari mumbled watching the guy walk off with a small pout. Looking over to the other girl she sent her a soft wave

Osana waved back her brother tapped on her shoulder "Come on!" Osano said to her she then walked with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back