• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

Olive giggled when he said she could sit but then the loudspeakers went on. "Im from somewhere, but its secret," she said with a smirk. "Anyways the exams are starting would you want to head to the arena seating?" she said with a flirty smile. "Maybe we can sit together," she said winking. This boy's accent was so exotic and yes he did look much older than a teenager, but that made her feel bad, which she loved. she stood up and got ready to walk to the arena seating with Gerard.

Piper gave him a kind smile. "Aw c'mon always wish ill on people who deserve it!" she said as she grabbed onto Harvey's hand. "now let's go!" she said as she practically dragged. After eating with Harvey the loudspeakers went off. "It's time to go to the arena seating lets go!" she said as she once again grabbed Harvey by the hand and sprinted to the arena seating. She looked around at all the empty chairs. "wow look at all these empty chairs! at any moment they can be sat in and become whole... HOW INSPIRING AND FULL OF POTENTIAL!" she said as she jumped up and down clapping.

Principal Oberlin giggled looking at Hunter. "You may go sweetheart" after he was gone Principal Oberlin spoke. "у рукама мојих прстију, то је под мојом контролом," she said in a foreign language. Then the knife in Axels' hand stiffened as if an unseen force was grabbing it. Axel's other hand pinned down to the table as the knife jammed further and further under the boy's nail until blood began to pour from beneath his fingernail. "Don't speak to your elders that way don't you know it's disrespectful?" she said calmly. "Oh yea and sticking a knife under your fingernails... isn't the best Idea"

Mrs. Chum gave a quirky smile. "Im asexual but that principal makes me hella horny," she said in a monotone voice to Damian. "And of course you can cook with me just don't be baking any babies in my ovens! they are so hard to clean, they get ALLLL over the oven" she said with a large shark tooth smile. "but right now you have to go watch your fellow students get chased around like mice to the teacher's cats in the arena seating! you only have 2 motha fuggin minutes!" she said the last line in a deep cartoony voice.

Jake chuckled at the strange creature that jumped onto him. "Uh... Hello," he said as he pet it with a single finger on its head, his hands were pretty big so a finger was good enough. Charlie obviously sat next to Nova. Jake sat on the other side of Charlie. "Awww yes they're so cute!" Charlie said as she pet one of the moshi creatures. Charlie scotched closer to nova so that she was up against him. She looked up to him, looking at his eyes. felt so safe and comfortable next to him. Jake looked around as the arena seating began to be filled with students. "I hope everyone does okay, our exam was rough for all three of us," Jake said as he turned to Charlie. "speaking of Athena, where is she?" Charlies' happiness stopped as she thought about Athena. She stiffened up. "Something happened..." she said quietly. "What happened, is she okay?" Charlie turned to jake for a second. "Can I please tell you later?" he nodded. "Yea that's fine," jake said in response.

Lizzie turned her head to face luke. "Oh is that so?" she said as she walked up to Luke grabbing him by his collar and leaning in to look right into his eyes. "And what are you gonna do about that?" she said biting her lip as she released her grip on his collar pushing him away from her. "We should probably go to the arena thingamajigger, wouldn't want to get in trouble over being late"

Zoey entered the arena seating with a large bucket of popcorn in her hands. She looked around the room and saw Nolan. She stormed over to Nolan sitting next to him. "Hey bud!" she said as she pat him on the head like a pet. "I got popcorn! do you want some? I made sure to get an extra-large so I could share." she said as she took a handful of popcorn and ate it like a pig. "Wmant smome?" she said with her mouth full. After swallowing she took a small piece of popcorn as she scootched over so she was laying against Nolan. She put a piece of popcorn up to his lips. "Open wide" Zoey said biting her lip.​

images (22).jpeg
LUKE...
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch & Tamriel Tamriel

He blinked in surprise, "Well I would possibly ask you on a date but you might reject it" he said bluntly. He let out a sign, "Also I got lost and don't know where exactly it is" he said truthfully and fixing his collar. He had rolled his eyes at the female, "and yes I'd rather not get on the headmistress bad side" he said and turned to look at the map he had still a little clueless

images (27).jpeg
RAIDEN
Interactions: (OPEN)

Raiden entered the arena glancing over the group of students trying to figure out who she could possibly gain as an ally instead of a enemy. She remained silent taking a seat at the back so she wouldn't stand out to much, she also noticed the many number of animal-kin 'Best team up with them' she thought since she could gain something from it

Gerard Grinsley
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1603752840322.png
Gerard smiled when she said that it was a secret. mysterious, interesting . . . he thought himself. "Sure thing mate" He told her as he got up from his seat "As long as you keep up with me, or at least keep me in your sight" He said as he got up, and started to the Arena, running. Looking back occasionally to see if Olive was able to keep up. Once he reached there, he took a seat at the front row, and patted a seat next to him once he saw her. . .​

-Damian Blake-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss chum~

Damian blinked at her comments of being horny and baking babies, he decided they were both topics he wanted no hand in so decided not to comment back to them. He was happy she said yes but was quickly saddened he had no time to bake which slightly depressed him. *there go my double chocolate muffins...* he thought with a sigh as he drooped spoke "okay..." he said with a sigh. he decided he waited two years a few hours wouldn't kill him. he slowly walked out towards the arena seating as he looked around he chuckled as he noted there was quite the colorful group here at the school. he saw a dragonkin some animal kin and a lizard kin even. he slightly blushed looking away from zoey and nolan. he thought the would be cute together but he sighed after that thought though as he had no chance to really try out dating due to those rich assholes. he wanted someone too but being depressed about it wasn't getting him anywhere. he walked to a empty seat walking past piper and harvey.

------------------------------
-Nolan Grant-
~interactions CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey~

Nolan smiled as he saw zoey walk in with the big tub of popcorn but he quickly turned a shade of red as he remembered their last encounter. "Heya zoey...." as he got head patted he didn't mind but scratched the back of his head dumbfounded a bit. When zoey laid against him his body heated up and his face turned a even deeper shade of red. he nervously open his mouth accepting the popcorn chewing a bit before swallowing. he sighed the commented "I hope this doesn't mess with the work i did at the gym..." slightly worried his tail from beginning to end was wagging low and nervously as he was under pressure hoping to not ruin zoey's impression of him.

------------------
-Hunter George-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Oberlin Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ezekiel~

Hunter quickly nodded and left knowing axel wasn't at all excused yet. If life was a cartoon Hunter would have left a vapor cloud as he quickly left. he headed back to the arena shaking his head at axel's stupidity quickly arriving. he looked around before spotting a mecha man in a school uniform and walking over to sit next to him with a smile slightly curious about him. when he sat down he extended his hand to ezekiel saying "Hello my name is hunter i arrived this morning, what's your name?" he wanted to ask more but decided introductions being first were important.

--------------------------------
-Axel Grey-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss oberlin~

Axel immediately new something was wrong as pretty boy quickly left and his body and knife were moving on their own. he looked at oberlin with a glare gritting his teeth as be bared the pain. "Is this how you treat unruly students hag." he said digging himself deeper like a idiot. "i respect those i like and i haven't decided if i like you so you can shove your "respect your elders" up your ass. i may be a self entitled prick but know for a fact this school isn't as easy or safe as the brochure makes it seem". he said being completely dumb but honest from his point of view. he wouldn't be here if he had a choice but he attracted too much attention being as lawless as he was so he was quickly tricked, trapped, and caught before he could even make a peep. he hated how power dampeners entered law enforcement and he knew he was able to turn into smoke at the moment because he was guessing she would block that with a snap of her fingers.

----------------------------------
-Harvey Ray-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Piper~

Harvey chuckled at piper's comment of 'do wish bad on others'. he knew if he ever fell for this girl he would be quickly corrupted to her way of thinking and if he did he wouldn't be as shy with his powers. He decided to wait and see as being corrupted didn't sound so bad as being ousted by others did. he sighed thinking of his parents whom were now divorced deciding if he did get married one day he wouldn't use his powers on his wife unless he absolutely needed to. he chuckled again at pipers comment of possibility deciding to let her pick where they sat as it seemed she had quite some idea what she wanted whereas he was just flowing through life until he found his own road to walk on.

Last edited:
Opal Flammia
Interaction (open)
Mentions( CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Goran Glacial Goran Glacial @ anyone else I may have left out)
Location (principles office)

I make it down to the obviously occupied office. I try flying through where I thought the glass door was open. It wasn't, I flew right into the glass and crumpled outside the door. I shift back into my neko form, fully clothed, clutching my growing bruise on my head thankful I didn't smash in my ears. I see the door handle and then turn go in. "Oh hi." I look at everyone else in the room. "I guess that's not an opening" I say as I glance back to the glass pane. " I um just need my scedual" I say to the principle. As she is obviously the most powerful one in the room.

Interactions: Open

Chouko walked/limped to the arena and sat down in a random seat that was easily accessible to be in. Most likely a seat up front instead of the back. It didn't matter much to her, a seat was a seat. She, at least, knew not to push herself with trying to open any wounds and such. She had to take a bit easy but nothing comes cheap with life. Its hard rolling and it'll keep rolling even when someone dies.

1603749825790.png
Officer Stonewell

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

He shifted the metal to slam raven into the wall knocking him out instantly. "Go to the nurse's office she can help you," he said to April. April ran from the room. Officer Stonewell bent and churned the metal to bent all the way around raven, bounding his hands and arms as well as wrapping almost completely around him. He then walked out of the basement of the school with Raven floating behind him. Officer Stonewell threw raven violently into a police fan equipped with power cancellators. "You are going away... for a long time," he said before the car doors slammed shut and began to pull away from the school. Ravens time at school... ravens time out... was short-lived... Raven... was gone.​

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

"Heh, i like you." He smiled as held the cigarette between his teeth. He would have to thank the boy for the cigarette...you know, whenever he feels like it. This girl had it going on when it came to her appearance, but he was more interested in what was on the inside. What was she capable of? How bright is the fire inside of her? "Damn, this is getting me worked up. Someone as forceful as you has got to have a huge fire raging inside of them. Maybe one day, we could meet on the battlefield, now that would be really fun." He grabbed the cigarette and pulled it out of his mouth the blow smoke before putting it back in. "The name's Javier and i don't really care if I'm late or not...although, i would like to watch the fights, so sure, I'll join you."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: @Mansiongroup

Misty was surprised by the sudden hug, but she didn't mind it, she needed it after all that had happened. She laid her head on Willys chest and looked toward Frankie with a frown as she returned the hug. After a few seconds, she let go and turned back to Frankie. "It's...it's not fine, what i did was stupid and i shouldn't be forgiven that easily. I just...i want to do something for you to try and help in any way." She muttered quietly, but she was loud enough where the other girl could hear her. Misty looked down at the ground and started thinking very hard before she quickly raised her head back and continued talking, only this time she's louder and more energetic. "B-but it may not all be a lost cause. I mean, don't you think there's a power that could revive the dead? Look around you, there's so many different abilities and all. You can't tell me that there isn't a power out there to revive the dead. In fact, I've heard of one and im pretty sure it wasn't just some fairy tale because i know my mom wouldn't lie to me about something like that." She said, a small smile on her face. Of course, she was doubting a thing like that would even exist, but even if they were lies, she was gonna keep telling herself that just to be a little more happy. "I mean, I'd give anything for Madeline to make another flirty comment even though they made me quite nervous. I just...want her back.

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: @Mansiongroup

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Silva yelled in his head as Grace was kissing him. He was not prepared for anything like that. He kissed back gently, but most of his focus was going all over the place. Once the kiss was over, Silva pulled away a little, everyone could see that he was blushing madly.
"Uh...well...um..uh...well, you see, i...uh." He didn't know what to say, so his speech was all over the place. He glanced over at Kat and was trying to ask for help with his eyes, but he sucked at that. Silva cleared his throat before looking Grace in the eyes. She was so beautiful...though she needed more clothes on for Silvas taste. "Love you too." He said very quickly before spinning around and pointing forward. "Alright everyone, onward to the school. We need to get back before they come searching for us." He yelled loud enoght where everyone could here. He glanced back at Grace and gave her a warm smile, although he was still blushing a lot.

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Alice strolled the halls while humming happily. She was trying to make her way to the arena seating, not knowing if it was mandatory or not. As she walked, she let out a big yawn and started rubbing her eyes. She hadn't gotten any sleep last night, but she didn't need it. To be honest, she hasn't even visited her dorm room because she doesn't want to. She came to an opening with a lot of seats which would probably be the arena seating. While inspecting the area, her eyes landed on Chouko. Alice quickly got excited and ran to sit beside her. "Chouko! I'm glad to see you're doing better!" Alice said excitingly as she placed a hand on her knee. She didn't want to hug her because she's afraid it would hurt her. "Oh...i uh...got you something. I'm really sure if you want them or not, but, it was just some..." Alice quickly pulled out a bouquet of flowers from her sleeve and finished her sentence. "Get well soon flowers."

images (22).jpeg
LUKE MGONAGALL
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

Luke looked over at him raising and eyebrow, he rolled his eyes at the others eagerness to fight. "Fighting a person before knowing what they are capable of is foolish" he said with a sign, "But if you want to be an idiot fell free to do that" he said plainly. "Just don't drag me into the fight" he said slightly annoyed at his inability to read a simple map, "I'd rather not fight"

GM

interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Peckinou Peckinou InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

Kat clenched her teeth but she brushed it off, she knew Silva loved Grace. then she thought about what grace said and started chuckling. "Like... You wanna have premarital sex with Silva?" Kat said giggling. Grace looked to her incredibly confused. " isn't sex like another way to say gender...? What does that mean?" Grace said incredibly confused. "Well basically you wanna get naked and do a dirty dance with silva" Graces mouth dropped and her face turned incredibly red. "W-What! It's not l-like that!" she said waving her hands around in the air rapidly with her face deep red. Frankie turned to misty. "It's fine really... I don't want to talk about it, please" she. Then a tall lanky woman in a black floral dress appeared, it looked like ash was floating around her. It was Mrs. Grimm. "students oh dear students... what are you doing astray so far from the school," she said giving keethan a head pat. "Who the fuck!?" Littlest screamed balling her fists. "I'm Mrs. Grimm and you are all standing in my office back at school," she said and in an instant, their whole surrounded began to fall apart like wet clay dropping and falling apart as it molded into Mrs. Grimm's office. "You have a uniform on," Grace said looking at grace. A uniform molded out her body. "You are unharmed," she said to Roki. "is any of my other dear students harmed?" she said looking to the group of the students. "Is that... a baby?" she said pretending as if she didn't already know there was one. "And I don't recognize you five," she said looking to the three maids, Frankie and William.

"can you please take me back? I need to find my sister" Mrs. Grimm sadistically grinned for a split second as her eyes turned fully black. "She was dead where she stood," she said before morphing back to her original form. "None of you will remember her," she said erasing Alex from all their brains. "now, who are you five?" she said. "You will tell me, and you will tell me nothing but the truth," she said. "I am Frankie Valentino. sister of silva Valentino. I am not a student enrolled in this school" Frankie quickly put her hand over her mouth looking over to willy. "Who is this handsome beast," Mrs. Grimm asked Frankie pointing to William. William blushed, putting his two pointer fingers together. "I don't know much about him, he isn't enrolled here and his name is William, he is myself and Silvas younger brother." Frankie put her hand over her mouth again. Mrs. Grimm turned to The three maids. "Who are you?" she said to Courtney. "a person" she replied. "Who are you tell me at least two sentences." "Im a person who breathes. I live on planet earth, its located in the milky way" Mrs. Grimm was annoyed, her eyes turned fully black. "who... are... you" Courtney was forced. "My name is Courtney. Im not enrolled at this school, I think you are pretty ugly and I secretly want to watch everyone in the world crumble beneath my boot" Courtney closed her mouth. "Good girl," Mrs. Grimm said patting Courtney on the head. "grrr..."

"Who are you?"
she said looking at littlest "My name littlest fuckin maid, Im not a goddamn student at this crack head school," she said honestly. "alright then, who are you?" she said looking to Ezra. "My name is Ezra, Im not enrolled here, and I know who you are.. and what you did." She said. "Hm... Well Stay quiet, wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you... would we? Well You students better head to the arena seating, in fact, grace Kat and silva are already there" as she said this grace, Kat, and Silvas bodies withered away into ash. The next second, Silva, Kat, and grace were sitting in the arena seating, next to them was a group of four, two of them were familiar to silva, it was charlie and jake that he had recognized from the fight earlier.

Mrs. Grimm turned to Roki. "You are at the arena seating entrance Roki," she said. Roki phased away into ash as grace and silva did. he was in front of the arena seating. "Victoria, Keethan, and Kora You are at the Arena seating" They faded away into the arena seating. "You five are in principal Oberlin's office, and the baby too," she said. They faded away as well. She turned to Noctis, and Misty the last ones in her office, "please sit." Mrs. Grimm said with a kind smile. An announcement went off on the loudspeakers. "Calypsa please go to Vice Principal Grimms Office, Zoey, Roki, Kirail, and Chouko please go to the entrance of the arena." Mrs. Grim looked to Noctis. "Please stay here and wait for someone special to come to the office," she said with a smile.

Zoey stood up turning to Nolan. "Looks like it's my time to shine!" she said as she stood up. "Oh and uh... just in case this is for you," she said giving Nolan a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh and one more joke! Where does a lizard go when it loses its tail? a Retail store! get it? RE-TAIL hehehehe" she said before she skipped out of the arena seating heading down the entrance of the arena. Mercury walked into the office with Calypsa beside her, they both took a seat on the chairs in front of Mrs. Grimm's table. "We need to talk dear students," She said with a strangely disturbing grin. "Oh and misty, leave Madeline here, I will take care of her body, you are in the arena seating now," she said. Misty faded away, opening her eyes, she was now in the arena seating. A woman walked up to the entrance of the arena. She was tall and wearing quite a bit of gear, she had a mask with golden metals on it. "Hello, students" could be heard from behind the mask of the tall woman. "My name is Ms. Night, Im looking forward to seeing what you can do, I believe in you!" she said shoving her hand out in front of her and balling it into a fist.

Lizzie turned to luke. She put a stick of pink bubble gum into her mouth and began chewing on it. she slowly walked towards luke. She put the hand on the side of his jaw looking into his eyes, she blew a big pink bubble that extended towards him almost bumping into his nose before she popped it sucking it back into her mouth. "You don't wanna fight me? it could be so much fun..." she said giving him a flirty wink. She stuck her tongue out, her gum was shaped into a heart. "and Im really good with my tongue," she said intending something. "Now let's go boys, I could care less about being late but I wanna watch the fight," she said grabbing luke and Javier arms, forcefully dragging them towards the arena seating.​

Last edited:
-Marokin Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey~

Roki sighed each time he was teleported getting a bit dizzy and nauseous, when he finally stopped in front of the arena entrance he stumbled a bit before standing steady. "Whew remind me never to eat on that ride... i hope this doesn't have to happen often...." he finished with a sigh. he looked over to see Zoey running up, he raised his hand in greeting as he spoke "Hello teammate are you ready? i'm certainly not...." he laughed a bit at his own stupidity as he shook his head. he hoped he'd make the cut either way. He decided in the future he would not be as weak or incompetent, he was tired of being so week that most of the school could kill him and kora was way more powerful and smarter then him that he was left with no rope to stand on... he looked towards the doors as his his grew focused. he took deep breathes preparing to do better then before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey~

Nolan was woken up from his fevered daydreams as he heard Zoey's name over the loudspeakers and looked to her as she got up. when she kissed him he grew red in the face again and was stupefied long enough to miss her joke, he laughed just to make her happy although if he caught it he would have laughed anyways. he watched as she walked away hoping she would make it through unhurt, as he had no idea on anyone's powers he was in the dark about her's too. he started eating the left over popcorn as he nervously watched the exam.

images (22).jpeg
LUKE
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~Lizzie~

He blushed a little not expecting that "I'd rather know your skill or at least your power first before I engage with a fight with you" he told her letting her drag him away to the arena. He let out a sign once he was there glancing over each of the students that were there making some remarks under his breath not wanting to piss off the entire school on his first day of being there. "Who knew a school could get a bunch of weirdos together like this" he said out loud on accident altho he was also speaking about himself, he went to get a seat making it obvious he wasn't interested in talking to anyone

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , Myself
1604081457695.png
It was safe to say Noctis was pissed. He had set up a decent amount of gasoline around the house prepared to burn the place to the ground. He fiddled with the shattered remnants of Betsy, he eyed Ms. Grimm and Mercury suspiciously, he trusted Calypsa from their brief run-in earlier, but that was mostly due to the ankle monitor. "Listen, I don't mean any disrespect, but can we cut to the chase? What do you want from me?", she had an aura around her he didn't trust. The ash that drifted from her was like carrion birds swarming a corpse. Her face was like that of a corpse, and some reactions of his peers made him think of his own powers. In many ways, the woman before him was the closets to meeting his mother again as he would ever get. The idea of this disturbed him, the face was reminiscent of a corpse, and that was what his mother was. He pushed the thought out of his head, reminding himself of the headmistress's screams back at the orphanage

Attachments

• 1604081751316.png
    1604081751316.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Chouko looked at Alice's aura and smelled the flowers. She took the flowers and placed them close to her chest, blushing a bit at the sentiment. It was a thing that was rarely done to her but she liked it. Even if she could be a cynical bitch at times.
"Thanks, Alice. I love them. They are a sign of brighter times ahead but sometimes, brighter times can be chaotic and mass destruction. It just depends on how one looks at it." She said, feeling the flowers and giving a slight smile at the feel. This is what she wanted more than anything in the world. A world with flowers and nothing but scents that trigger pleasant memories. Then she heard the loudspeakers tell her to go to the entrance of the Arena.
"Can someone guide them there? I'm all but blind to know where the entrance is."

1604096229868.png
Kirail
Interactions:
Kirail was relaxing in a seating area in the cafeteria already finished with their breakfast, when they heard their name being called out on the loud speakers they sighed as they got up. They went on to count all the knives they had on them, two combat knives and ten throwing knives, perfect, although she did wish she had a gun but it didn't matter to them too much as they stretched out their limbs and let out a yawn. Then heading over to the arena area where the have been called to, their hands on the back of their head as they weren't really happy with the events thus far. Wanting to hurry up and get this over with, she didn't even really want to fight or harm anyone, but she was trained to kill by any means necessary so she doubted she could pull off non lethal take downs if she got the chance to. With a groan she finally entered the arena seeing a few of her teammates already there one being her annoying dorm roommate, which was just great.

Last edited:
Mx Kitagawa & Mr Turner

interactions: (Dead people)

Mx. Kitagawa was in their male form currently. they were pushing a cart, the cart was large and stacked on top of it was many many bodies, specifically the bodies of the students who died at the school, every one of them. Mx. Kitagawa hummed a song as they skipped while pushing the cart, Mr. Turner walked beside them. "So y'know why we gotta do this? I mean they'uh friggin bodies!" they said clapping their hands together. "Dont Know..." Mr. Turner muttered under his breath as he walked beside Mx. Kitagawa lacking energy. His hands were stuffed into his pockets and his head was looking down. "Why'uh ya always so borin!" They said as they typed on a keypad beside a hefty door. The keypad lit up and glowed futuristically. the door slid open after putting in the correct key. A freezing fog of cold air swept out from the room. "Yowza! It's freezin!" they said swiping at the air with their hand. Mr. turner stepped into the room and clicked a button on the side of the door entrance. The room lit up. It was a long room, it looked similar to a futuristic morgue. There were multiple pods that slid out from the walls, large enough to hold a body. "Hurry, get the bodies into the pods so they don't decay." Mr. Turner said as he picked up one of the bodies on the tray, it was Camree, her lifeless body in her arms. She was light. He slid open one of the pods. A thick mist of cold fog rolled out of the pod. He gently laid camree down into the pod, being sure to be careful with her head. Mx Kitagawa opened a pod and roughly picked up a body, dropping it into the pod like it was a toy being throw into the toybox.

After about 30 minutes of them stacking the bodies into the Pods they finished, half of the pods in the room were filled. "Let's go..." Mr. Turner said under his voice as he left the room. "Kay babe one sec!" Mx. Kitagawa said clapping their hands together as they turned the lights off in the room. Mr. Turner's cheeks turned slightly pink. "What...?" He said as he stopped in place where he was. "I said kay, Babe!" Mx. Kitagawa said as they jumped next to Mr. Turner putting their arm around his shoulder. "Le's skedaddle!" Mx. Kitagawa said as they walked away from the room with their arm around Mr. Turner.​

Last edited:
1602377867538.png

Brody Wilson( CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Logan looked down to see who he bumped into, it was a funny-looking girl, he scoffed. He wanted to just walk by her and let her sit on the floor, maybe even walk over her funny looking face. She was pathetic, and clutzy, she should watch where the fuck she's going! but he didn't want people to talk, he wanted people to like him, at least for now. Not that he gave a single fuck if someone liked him or not, rather that he didn't want to be making enemies already, bad idea. He extended his hand to help. "Watch where you're going next time," he said as he lifted her up to her feet.

(Quoted from pg 26)

Riza I glance quickly up to him from the floor. "Sorry I just-" he extends a hand and helps me up. I thank him quicky for his kind gesture and race off

Riza Azira
Interaction(open)

I walk out of the cafe with my fruit and go to the arena they are likely to be starting soon and I don't want to miss all the fun. I walk into the arena seating and sit down in a row at the far end by myself. "Couldn't be more lonely." I point out to myself. I'm going to end up being picked on if I'm not careful. I tuck my wings behind be as the change to invisible hiding them from sight. I wish Noctis was here. I blink out a stubborn eyelash as I wait for everyone else to arrive.

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

"Knowing someone's power makes it all the less fun when the fight starts. I'd rather be up for a surprise." Javier muttered, a little annoyed by the fact that the boy just called him an idiot. Javier sighed quietly as he was pulled away from the hallway. As soon as they stopped at the arena, Javier took out his cigarette and held it between his fingers. "Well fuck you too then." Javier muttered quietly as Luke walked to take a seat. This kid was really pissing him off. First he calls him an idiot, then he called him a weirdo. He better watch his tongue around here, unless he really wants a fight....on second thought, keep talking bad about Javier because he'd love to fight. Javier turned around toward lizzie and put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Alright Liz, where do you wanna sit?" He asked lazily.

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

All that teleporting around gave Silva a big headache. He had thought about what it'd feel like, but the feeling was much different than what he was expecting. Who was that old woman? She'd talked over the intercom before, right? Either way, there's something off about her. "Everyone...ok?" He asked as he looked over at Kat and Grace, who now had clothes on. "Glad we all....glad we made it back in one piece." He muttered sadly, thinking about Madeline and Lillian. All of a sudden he heard a loud laugh come from somewhere in the arena seating. "Oh ho ho ho!" Alice laughed, happy that Chouko accepted the flowers and liked them. Silva smiled a little, at least someone was happy. Just then, he noticed four people standing on the other side of him. "Hey, you two look like the two IIsaw in that fight awhile back." Silva bowed before looking back up at them. "I humbly apologize for not being much help. I just didn't want to hurt Princess over here." He smiled warmly and moved his hands to show off Kat. He then poked his head around them to see...two other guys? Two feminine looking guys, to be exact. One looked too young though. Silva stuck his hand out to them for a handshake. "Very nice to meet you, I'm Silva Vale-...uh...just Silva." He muttered nervously. He just didn't want to have any part of the Valentino family name. It was more of a curse than anything.

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: No one

"N-no!" Misty yelled before she appeared in the arena, falling to her knees in the process. She just sat there, staring at the ground. After all that hard work, she wasn't gonna leave Madelines body with some old creepy lady. "Take care of her body, that's full of shit!" Misty yelled before she quickly covered her mouth. That was her first time ever cussing. "Oh my! I can't believe I said that, please forgive me, God." Misty said as she put her hands together to pray. Just then, she got an idea. "God...please let Madeline come back to life, I swear, I'll do whatever it takes to have this wish granted." She said seriously before she voice grew sadder and sadder as she continued. "To be honest, it hurt me...more than I've ever gotten hurt before and I don't know why, but I'm sad without her, so please answer this prayer if you're listening. In Jesus' name, Amen...also, sorry for cussing" After it ended she let her arms fall to her sides as she stood up. She looked around at all the other kids in the seating area. Some were talking and laughing, some were quiet and paying attention, and others look like they wanted someone dead. Misty spotted Riza sitting alone and was about to go speak to her, but decided against it. Misty would probably just annoy her anyway. Misty slumped over to and empty seat away from everyone else and sat down pulling her legs up in the chair as she got fixed. She let out one long sigh. The whole mishap with that family was over, but...she felt a dark cloud looming over her, it felt like this was just the start of what's to come and Misty would go through lots from changes before it's all over. "Come on, let's get this over with." She said as she looked toward the arena.​

Riza
Interactions( Tamriel Tamriel )

I look up hoping to catch a glimpse of someone who looks desently friendly. "Misty!?" I practicly shout as not bothering to walk to her I unfurrow my wings and fly the fastest possible over to her. I give her a great big hug " misty I though I lost you!" I squish her in my hug. "Don't dissapear like that again you had me worried sick! What...what happened to you?" I say as I notice her squashed spirits. I back away awkwardly "sorry I'm not really used to hugging." I say quietly."Who hurt you?"

Last edited:
View attachment 801179
Principal Oberlin

interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Frankie, William, Sophia, Ezra, Littlest & Courtney) Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (Axel) FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Opal)

When opal entered the room she saw 6 people materializing into the room. There was also a white-haired boy in the room with no mouth or eyes, just a nose on his face. "You can get your eyes and your mouth back when you learn to respect your elders," she said with a malicious giggle. Axel's mouth and face were gone, only a nose on a blank face of skin. "Hello opal, Here is everything you need," she said handing opal a file with her schedule and uniform. "Now please head down to the arena seating." She handed two more files to Frankie and William. "Hand me the baby," she said with a kind smile to William. He obeyed. Principal Oberlin gently held baby Sophia in her hands. "William and Frankie you are now enrolled in the school, I got all the information I need on you two," she said before she turned to opal. "Why don't you head to the arena seating with these two," William grunted. "M-M-Mask..." Principal Oberlin opened her drawer. Inside was a plain white mask. William took it and put the mask over his face. "And you three, since there is no point in you being trained here since you are powerless, I will offer you jobs here, at the school. so either you 6 can accept my proposal, or go into the foster care system, the choice is yours" They all nodded. "Great, now head to your specified workplaces, I have to head out, oh, and axel you can have someone lead you to the arena seating you faceless freak," she said snapping her fingers. Everyone was teleported out in front of her office.

1604188923343.png
Ms. Night

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Peckinou Peckinou

Zoey giggled "am I ready? for sex? how dare you ask me such a perverted question!" she said with a serious face before laughing. After someone led Chouko to the arena entrance they were all there. "Make sure to try your best but be fair out there!" she said giving them thumbs up before running towards to teacher door. Her excitement got the better of her and slammed headfirst into the wall. "Oh, dont worry Ms. Night playing fair... WAS A NO BRAINER" Zoey said laughing her ass off. "I do not get it... ghh my head hurts," Ms. Night said rubbing her head. "dont worry... it's all in your head... HHEHEHEHEEH..." she said giggling to herself while also slightly annoyed she didn't get her joke. "Now go through that door and I go through this door, just make sure you dont have any tools or things other than your own body or the whole door entrance will electrocute you, Having any gear on you besides your own body and your uniform is strictly prohibited. bye!" she said running into the door frame again, before backing up and running into the correct door. "Tough crowd..." Zoey muttered slightly annoyed. Then Zoey jumped over to Kirail pudding her arm around them. "Hey, bucko! alrighty, I have a questchin!" She said hugging kirail tightly. "you aren't mad at me, right? you seem kinda pissy. also, are ya a dude or a dudette? Just curious!" she said giving kirail a noogie.​

Last edited:
1604263484144.png
Kirail
Interactions: Zoey CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Roki Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Chouko RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Kirail listened to the teacher quite a bit of distance away from them but still in hearing range, as she went on to say that they couldn't bring any sort of weapons through the door without getting electrocuted still though they didn't say they couldn't bring weapons with them to the fight, so if they could figure out a way to get their weapons past the door than they should be all set. She wasn't going to let her guard down just cause their opponent appeared to be a klutz, it was likely just a clever tactic they were using to make them lower their guard against them when it comes to a fight. Though Kirail was pulled out of her thoughts when, Zoey went on latch their arms around them, reflexively Kirail couldn't help but yelp out out "Hey!" more so in surprise, though she didn't really budge from the sudden pounce. Though she was just about ready to flip her off her to the ground out of pure reflexes due to that little stunt, though luckily for her she wasn't on her guard so her fighting reflexes weren't exactly active at the moment. The hugging made them uncomfortably tense but they did somewhat appreciate the sentiment, which made if very hard to dislike her contagiously cheerful attitude. When she asked if they were still mad at them Kirail pucked up her lips, the next question of them asking if they were guy or girl didn't really provide much of a reaction from them. They had been around a lot of guys when it came to their training and they fitted in quite well with them at the very least with the constant rough housing and all, but they were a bit surprised they couldn't tell by their voice at the very least. But when Zoey when on to give her a noogie, she reflexively shrunk her head down, clearly not use to or expecting that, the girl was a bit too jovial sometimes. Kirail pulled away from Zoey somewhat annoyance was plastered on her face, though she did secretly enjoy her a bit as she then went on to speak "Geez, sometimes you are just a bit too outgoing you know that?" she said as she rubbed her head a bit. "I'm not mad at you or anything, so we're good and all and yeah i'm a girl." she then stopped rubbing her head and took a deep breath in and out before going on to ask "So since we're going to be working together i guess it would be a good idea to know about each others powers and what not, wouldn't you say?"

b898d896cf31cdfc25e43a0ef967d99c.jpg
Opal Flammia
Interactions( Goran Glacial Goran Glacial )

After receiving my packet I lightly grab onto axels arm "I can show you to the arena if you'd like? You can just nod or shake your head to communicate." I say in a 'this is your one chance to have a guide' tone of voice. I await his head nodding or shaking.

1604264190344.png
Mercury Fate

interactions: hunniebunnie hunniebunnie

Ms. Grimm turned to face Noctis. "What do I want? For you to stop being so disrespectful" she said with a smirk. Noctis felt his lips mold shut as if the skin was melting together. "Calypsa and Noctis cannot move, they are nailed to the chairs" all of a sudden nails began to violently puncture into the limbs of Calypsa and Noctis pinning them to the chair. "Your powers no longer work," she said to Noctis and Calypsa, they felt energy leaving their bodies. "Mercury, oh dear mercury, I know what I want from you, and you wouldn't want to make me upset would you?" Mercury slightly smirked. "Good, now as I know, if you eat a fresh heart, you can easily revive someone without being weakened," she said grinning. "How did you find that out? did my father tell you?" Ms. Grimm winked. "Maybe he did," she said as she stood up taking a large butcher knife from her desk. She stabbed it into Calypsa, blood sprayed out of her chest onto the chair and all over herself. She then jammed her hand violently into Calypsa's Chest cavity digging her hand through her. she then tore something out of Calypsa, it was a still-beating heart. "Eat this Mercury," she said putting the heart onto a porcelain plate. "I need some utensils, Miss," She said politely. Ms. Grimm exited the room and came back with a napkin and some utensils. Calypsa slumped forward, dead. "You might wonder why I chose you two, Noctis you have proven yourself to be an ignorant hot-headed imbecile. We were watching you the entire time at the manor, and you just don't think before you act, that annoys me, oh and Calyspa killed almost an entire neighborhood, I mean there were innocent children for Christ's sake. so why not get rid of them?" she said as mercury finished the last bite of Calypsa's Heart. Mercury ate very elegantly.

Mrs. Grimm walked over to Noctis plunging the knife into his chest as well. She stabbed into it again before setting the knife down and reaching inside of him to pull out his heart. Crunching from his bones being forced around could be heard inside his chest cavity. Mercury set her plate down in front of Ms. Grimm calmy watching the horrific murders in front of her. Ms. Grimm pulled the still-beating heart from his chest and set it down onto Mercury's plate. Mercury ate it elegantly as Ms. Grimm washed her hands off in the sink in her office. Mercury's skin was glowing, her pupils glowed white and her hair floated around in the air ethereally. She was so full of energy. "Now... what did you want Ms. Grimm?" Mercury said with a strange electric power vibrating through her voice. "Follow me, dear," Ms. Grimm said as she lead mercury out of her room. They made sure to clean themselves before leaving. Their heels clicked against the tiles, echoing in the halls as they gracefully strode through the empty halls. Ms. Grimm Opened the door to the cryo-chamber room. Ms. Grimm slid a cryo-bed open, rolls of cold air spilled out. Laying in it was Atlan. "Bring this one back, he showed courage when he saw wrongdoings" Mercury stepped forward leaning over the bed. Her soft lips pressed against atlans lips, his pale skin slowly turned peachy again. Atlan's eyes opened as she shot up barfing over the side of the bed onto the floor where no one was standing. Mercury backed away grinning at her handy work. "Hello Mr. Huang Welcome back to the world of the living," Ms. Grimm said with her lips forming into an unnerving grin. "Who do I do next?" Mercury asked Ms. Grimm. "That one," she said pointing to a different cryo-bed. Mercury slid it open. Laying inside was Madeline, one of her eyes was completely gone, the bullet had gone through the back of her skull and out of her eye. Mercury leaned forward kissing Madeline on the lips. Madeline lifted up from the bed puking over the side. both of their puke was bloody, had strange black chunks in it, and many white maggots. Madeline felt her face, her eye was gone. "Where am I? where is misty?" she said as she began to get out of the bed. Mrs. Grimm turned to Madeline. "Madeline you have an eyepatch on." an Eye patch slowly molded around her face.

"Misty is fine, although she was very worried about you."
Ms. Grimm said before turning to Mercury. "That one too please," Ms. Grimm said to Mercury. "Im out of charge" Ms. Grimm grinned, "Dont lie to me little girl Camree's Heart is missing" Mercury's fists clenched but she walked over to the bed sliding it open, inside was Yul. She Kissed his lips. He leaned forward throwing up over the side just like the others did. Ms. Grimm lead the four students from the room. "The only reason you two were brought back is because both of you showed true bravery in the time of need, Atlan Defended dear kora even though she was being harassed by someone incredibly dangerous, and Madeline sacrificed her own life for Misty. True heroes you both are" She said as she walked through the halls with her students. "Oh and Yul you were brought back since we wouldn't want dear Atlan to be depressed and Madeline I'm Having you moved to Anti-Hero Class," She said as she opened the door to the Arena seating. "Atlan, Yul, and Madeline, you are all clean," she said as the vomit stains disappeared. She opened the door to the Arena seating. The Four students entered. Mercury sat down in the furthest seat where no one was sitting. Madeline looked around, her eyes stopped on Misty, Hugging another girl. Madeline's fists clenched. "Looks like someone got over me really quickly..." she muttered as she walked over sitting next to mercury. Mercury didn't mind, she liked this girl's energy.

Updated:
Ms. Night Vs Roki, Zoey, Kirail, & Chouko
Nurse Bloodlust Vs Sammy, William, Leon, & Natalie
Ms. Rose Vs Silva, Riza, Grace, & Kat
Ms. Wood Vs Misty, Keethan, Damian & Allegra
Principal Oberlin Vs Vera, Kora, Ian, Opal & Alice
Mr. Turner Vs Javier, Brody, Linx, & Buffy
Mr. Gate Vs isis, April, Frankie, Axel & Revar
Officer Stonewell Vs Nova, Nolan, Mercury, Allegra & Ezekiel
Ms. Grimm Vs June, Olive, Gerard, James & Tesla
Mrs. Chum Vs Hunter, Lizzie, Luke & Bones
Mr. Marshmellow Vs Finnegan, Harvey, Piper & Raiden

Hero class: Silva, Grace, Sammy, Jake, Kora, Roki, Ezekiel, Nate, Misty, Olive, Chouko, Riza, James, Piper, Finnegan, Damian, Yul, Raiden, Atlan, and Natalie
Villain class: Vera, Revar, Kat, Isis, April, Keethan, Kirail, Nova, Javier, Calypsa, Alice, June, Ian, Opal, and Buffy
Anti-hero class: Charlie, Allegra, Madeline, Nicole, Madeline, Tesla, Leon, Hunter, Harvey, Luke, Bones, and Erik
Anti-Villain Class: Victoria, Zoey, Mercury, Axel, Nolan, Noctis, Lizzie, Rocky, Crow, and Brody

Dorm 1: Kat, April, Vera & Buffy
Dorm 2: Silva, Grace, Roki, & Kora
Dorm 3: Charlie, Jake, Erik, & Nova
Dorm 4: Victoria, Leon, & June
Dorm 5: Mercury, Opal, Lizzie, & Bones
Dorm 6: Natalie, Atlan, & Rocky
Dorm 7: isis, revar, Hunter & Nicole
Dorm 8: Ezekiel, Olive, Gerard & Allegra
Dorm 9: Damian, Brody, & James
Dorm 10: Kirail, Sammy, Zoey, & Nolan
Dorm 11: Javier, Linx, & Luke
Dorm 12: Misty, Noctis, Keethan & Riza
Dorm 13: Calypsa, Ian, Finnegan, & Chouko
Dorm 14: Piper, Harvey, & Tesla
Dorm 15: Crow, Axel, & Alice
Dorm 17: Frankie, Yul, William, Raiden​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Arena Seating (It is a disgrace, that we, as a nation, or as a state, do not have a vision like McDonalds) Tags: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

The iron hero relaxed for a moment, he allowed himself this brief respite. However as quickly as the feeling of relaxation washed over him, it disappeared just as fast. He was now ready for whatever challenge the school would hurl towards him but wondered how long will this continue. Deep down, he knew that it doesn't really matter what he thinks, he'll be here as long as he is permitted by the faculty or... Ordered is the mort apt term. While he was looking around, he noticed Chouko, apparently limping into the arena. If you ask Ezekiel, he would say that she should skip this task, as if anyone from the school would heed his words. Then while Ezekiel surveyed the arriving participants, one of them walked up to him and introduced himself. A blonde dude, relatively normal looking when compared to the rest of the students then again, underneath the armor Ezekiel, himself, does look fairly normal.

"Ezekiel, I got here yesterday although it feels like I've been here for months."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back