• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Valentino Manor
1602955667863.png
Noctis cursed under his breath as he realised the flaw in his plan. “Scratch that, I’m betting her blood is also acidic akin to her webs. If we do have those guns we can shoot her so her blood weakens the floor. You freeze some of her blood and Grace I think it was runs and uses her powerful jump to slam her into the weakened floor and cause her to fall. Then I’m going to try something I haven’t as soon as this collar is off. I can bring people’s worst nightmares out of some sort of dimension that isn’t accessible in any way. But what I’ve never tried is the other way, sending someone to them. It’s a fitting punishment, only flaw is I don’t know how much it will affect me. It’s still worth a shot, so, are you with me?

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch [Charlie, Mrs. Chum] )

image0.png

"I think we should go now, lets talk on the way,"

Nova nodded. He walked beside her in the halls, nodding intently in reply as he finished his breakfast. By the time they reached the unconscious boy, he'd finished. He set the plate down on a table in the hallway, planning to return for it as soon as business was handled with this issue.

"Can you help me carry him... to the nurse's office...?"

Nova examined the boy closely using just his eyes. His eyes rested lingered on the boy's belt for a moment. I once saw a boy loosening his belt near a bathroom due to a previous encounter with some Mexican food...perhaps that's the case here? "May I ask what happened?" He asked Charlie, searching her expression.

"Hopefully Ms. Open Book will tell us what we need to know about this guy, even if she doesn't talk." Edward said hopefully.

PeriodicLimpIslandwhistler-small.gif

"This food looks so interesting!" Jadeite smiled, gazing at the disgusting selection. He bent down, sniffing the different foods like a disobedient dog scouting a counter for spoils. "It smells delicious!"

"I'd try it anyway."
June patted the moshi monster a few more times, then raised her hand until it was level with her head. The moshi monster crawled from her hand to her head, and rested there. It started snoring quietly. June imagined cute little 'zzz's floating out of its mouth as it slept. She looked at the selection, and her eyes gravitated toward the bowls of Monster Soup. "Can I have one of these, please?" She asked Mrs. Chum. "It looks like its something the Addams Family would totally eat!" She smiled enthusiastically.

"I wonder what it's called?" Jadeite wondered.

"Whats it called?" June added.

Last edited:
The Valentino Manor

(Roki's Part is written by Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Roki watched the havoc ready to jump in at any time when the chains and collar came off. as soon as grace pressed the button Roki stood up and made 2 clones quite drained from the torture party. he had to jump in front of silva whilst he jumped and attempted to kick Mrs. Valentino in the face using his taijutsu, However before he was even closed to her Mrs. Valentino swung one of her long powerful legs right into Roki slamming him into the thick sturdy wood table. He slammed into it so hard the thick wood cracked, but it didn't break. Bones could be heard breaking as he made contact with the table. "Nice try you sack of poorly packaged shit" she screamed before throwing a large web at Roki. It landed on him almost instantly, the strings of web began to sizzle as the acidic webbing melted through Rokis uniform and into his skin, blood began to bleed out all over his acid burns. Kora screamed running towards Mrs. Valentino but she was quickly yanked back by Kat. "Don't do something stupid!" she said dragging grace, kora, and herself out of the room. "Lunchtime, time to, eat," Mrs. Valentino said licking her lips as she looked at the students like they were yummy flies to a spider. Frankie turned to Noctis with a grin. "Damn right those guards have guns," she said as she turned to look at the door. There stood Ezra, Courtney, and Littlest each holding large Rifles. "Eat this Motherfucker" Ezra said with a grin, They began to fire at Mrs. Valentino.

Mrs. Valentino screeched slamming her finger down on the release all button, not because she wanted to free misty, Noctis and keethan but because it was the only button that wasn't broken, and she needed to free Claude. Then as the bullets fired at, her spider jaw snapped open unnaturally, and hundreds of cat sized spiders began to crawl out of her mouth before Mrs. Valentio backed out a bit too far and fell out through the large window of the 2nd story, the sound of her slamming to the ground could be heard. The cat-sized spiders began to dash around the room attacking anything in sight. Mr. Valentino tore the dagger from his hand and threw it to the floor. He turned to see the closest person to him, it was keethan. Everyone who had just been at the table was drained from being shocked, the electricity had drained them. They wouldn't be able to use their power to their full extent.

As Frankie's ice melted Kora began to move the water into a large sphere. If the Spiders were blown up or broken apart its blood would explode everywhere. the blood was incredibly acidic. Kora jumped back into the room and swung the large sphere into Claudes' direction. He put his hand out right before the water made contact with him and it froze into a solid ball of ice. Kora was shocked. So Claude has ice too. Kora focused on the ball of ice and it began to steam as it turned back into water. Kora was heating it up. Claudes eyes lit up with anger as he tried to freeze it again, but it was too hot. Then Kora flung the boiling water all over Claude. he began to scream and shake as the hot water burnt into his skin. As the large spiders jumped around the maids each began to fire at the spiders, Kat slashed at them with her sharp claws, Victoria threw her daggers at them with precision, Grace stomped on them with her strong Bunny legs, Frankie threw sharp icicles at them, Sophia jumped from spider to spider tearing their heads off with her bare hands, and Willy sat in the corner horrified.​

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel

Keethan watched as his collar fell, and wasted no time. He teleported to the door, to asses the situation. He though about just leaving them and saving himself. But if he helped them, he could have potential allies. Then all of hell broke loose as mrs. Valentino fell from the roof, and let out a swarm of cat sized spiders. He then saw that the rest of his fellow prisoners were trying to defend against the spiders, Roki was on the ground, cuts all over him, and so was Silva. He knew that they would die if he didn’t get them out. First he teleported to Silva, and picked him up, and teleported him over to the group. “Defend him, and get the hell out of here, we can’t kill all of them”. After that he also teleported and grabbed Roki and bring him to them. “All right, I think that’s everyone right?” . . .

1603043763354.png

Charlie

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

"May I ask what happened?"

She gulped when Nova asked, not wanting to tell him. It was clear she was nervous if not terrified by this question. "It doesn't matter we need to help him right now, I can tell you later," She said as she tried to lift Zachary up without hurting his burnt spots. "Nova, could you please help me please?" she said as she pulled Zachary up. "We need to get him to the nurse"

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )
(Charlie, Vera, April, Buffy)

image0.png

"Here." Nova replied, stepping forward to take over supporting Zachary. "If you'll explain later, that's fine. Tell me when you're ready." He was silent on the way the nurse's office, except for his cheerful humming. "I'll remind you in a few days." He said just before they entered the office. He placed the boy gently on an unoccupied bed, and turned calmly to the nurse. "Good morning." He smiled. "We have a new patient for you." He pointed behind him with his thumb.

PeriodicLimpIslandwhistler-small.gif

June thanked Mrs. Chum for the food, and sat down at an unoccupied table to eat it.

"Why don't you try talking to more people? It can't be more uninteresting than sitting here, right?" Jadeite smiled.

June scanned the room, her eyes resting on the nearest table with three adorable characters. She liked giving everyone nicknames in her mind, until she learned their real names. Scarlett...Beige...Devil Cake...She nicknamed the three people; Vera, Buffy, and April, respectively. "Something interesting..." She thought about it for a moment. It didn't take long for her to walk over to their table. What persona should I use? I feel like 'shy and nervous' is the wrong one in this situation. Besides...I'm really not in that kind of mood to use it.

Jadeite suggested. "If they're in the villains class, why don't you try being yourself for a change? Maybe they wouldn't mind it."

June nodded ever so slightly. I'll consider it. She smiled widely with a relaxed posture, as if she was just talking to Nova again. "Do you guys mind if I sit here?" She nodded to an available seat, not wanting to gesture because she didn't want to drop her Monster Soup if she tried to one-hand it. But as usual, I think any amount of consideration I do will be in vain. I can't talk so openly with them like I do with Nova...He accepts my weirdness...

The moshi monster on her head was still snoozing quietly. Two DJ Quacks were wrestling on her left shoulder. Three Black Jacks that were hanging out of her breast pocket stared at the three people almost unblinkingly. Four Cherry Bombs were scaling her back, up and down, to determine who was faster. They'd all line up at one end, then run, and then argue over who had reached the other end first. They didn't talk, they only made gestures. If one looked closely, each moshi monster's facial expressions changed based on their mood.

Last edited:
Interactions: ValentinoManor
1603068374604.png
Noctis laughed as Mrs. Valentino plummeted to her death. He rushed back to the white room and grabbed a rifle as well as dragging the bodies behind him. He shut the doors to the table room and to make sure no guards got in he barricaded it off with the bodies of their comrades in arms. He tossed the rifles to Keethan and Grace. He then ran over to grab Mrs. Valentino's handgun and shot at Claude's knees. "Silva, I need you to buffet him back using your wings, Frankie, can you freeze his legs in place? If all goes to plan this prick will have to live with his worst nightmares, literally." he grabbed Misty and brought her behind cover. "Misty, can you cover us, or distract him? Anything to hide our plan from him. Im going to make sure he pays for what they did to Madeleine and the other girl. We'll give them a good burial afterwards, kay? They deserve respect, and these people in the Manor deserve to pay for their crimes."

Last edited by a moderator:
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: open~

Raven walked up and grabbed a plate crooking a brow at its appearance but saying nothing he went to sit at a table by himself hoping roki hasn't spread his info around just yet so he could have fun before people knew what a monster he was. he slurped down the shit-soap inwardly delighted it did not taste as bad as it looked. as he finished up he cleaned his tray and bowel placing them in the return tray. he then walked off towards the dorms grabbing a change of clothes soap and a towel as he walked to the showers marveling at the fact roki hasn't confronted him yet, he shrugged and walked towards the changing room putting away his clothes before walking to a empty shower stall with no shame what so ever he had no shame and he wasn't shy either so he wouldn't care if someone spotted him anyways. he started to scrub down singing to himself a bit of brain stew by green day.

------------------------------------------------
-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss chum~

Nolan walked over grabbing a bowl of soup while avoiding the overly and creepily cheery red streaked guy. he sat down near by and drank it all down like he was straving before going back for seconds thirds or fourths. he probably ate enough for four grown men before walking away happily wagging with great cheer. he stopped by miss chum before he left "Thank you so much!! it was delicious!" he thanked profusely before leaving walking down the halls his tail wagging as he went towards the gym. when he arrived he grabbed the smallest dumbbells starting from there knowing his was too weak for heavier weight. and started to do reps and curls trying to fix his weak body.

----------------------------------------

Keethan Joglo

Keethan watched as Noctis shot at Claudes knees. He took the rifle in his hands. Something about it seemed wrong, As he did, he looked at the rifle. Something about it was familiar. . .

Keethan was 9 years old. He had found a stray kitten, which looked hungry, and brought it home. He knew that his dad would get mad, but this time, he would try to convince him, and not to be afraid. As he arrived at the house, he saw his mother wasn’t home. He took a deep breath, then entered. He saw his father, sitting down on a couch, reading a book. He saw him enter, and immediately his eyes went to the kitten. “Son, what the fuck is that” He asked, his tone threatening. “I-it’s a kitten” Keethan said “It was starving, and t-here was no one to take care of it” He gulped as he took a deep breath. “I was wondering if we could take care of it”. His dad looked at him for what seemed like an eternity before speaking “What benefit will it give us?” He asked. Keethan stayed silent, he hadn’t planned what to say for this. “If there is no benefit, why waste my hard earned money on it?” He asked. “Well, w-we can’t let it die! We could be nice . . .” He said, trailing off. His dad got up. “Who the fuck is putting these ideas in your head? I raised you better” he said as he slapped him hardK. Keethan fell back, dropping the kitten. He held Keethan a head turning it towards the kitten. “Watch this son, you need to learn” He said as he took out a handgun, and shot the kitten, 3 times. Keethan started in shock, as his dad then jerked him upwards. “Get the fuck up son, and go bury that. . . Thing” He said. “If you breath a word of this to your mom, I’ll do the same to both of you” Keethan gulped as he got up and carried the cat out. Once he was out, he cried, for the kitten, for his mom, for him . . .

He put the gun down. “Do we have any other melee weapons, or throwing knives” he asked, as he brushed away the memory. “I’m usually better with those” he said . . .

The Valentino Manor

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Tamriel Tamriel PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

(Goran wrote Roki's part)

The Valentino manor was located on the edge of a cliff... after Mrs. Valentino plummeted down off the cliff's edge, Frankie gulped. Roki screamed in pain as the webs tied him down and cut through his skin, he glared hatefully at Mr. Valentino. He sat looking around for some objects hoping to get the webs off. He grunted in surprise as silva disappeared abruptly, he then grunted in surprise again when keethan transferred him. he looked at keethan for a second mentally noting this kindness for a split second. he thought he'd give keethan a chance later after all being an easy target would make his current task a lot harder. he looked around grabbing a couple of chair legs bundling them together so they would last longer as he pried the webs off with them. Mr. Valentino screamed in anger as she was shot. he stomped down and a large blast of icy cold air shot around at everyone sending them flying and crashing into the walls. the room began to snow. Claude grabbed Roki by the throat and began to drag him closer and closer towards the window. Kora screamed "LET HIM GO YOU- YOU-" she stuttered for a response as The strong Claude wrapped his arms around Roki putting him in a headlock. Claudes hair turned from the dark raven black to a white pure as snow. His peachy skin slowly turned to pure white. his snows ever so slightly flickered an orange light. Kora grinned with a perfect response. "LET HIM GO YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A SNOWMAN" Victoria, Frankie, Kat, Ezra, Littlest, Courtney, and Willy all began to burst out laughing. "W-What!? I'm... IM NOT A SNOWMAN!" Claude screamed before he threw Roki through the window. Roki began to fall through the air, about to plummet to his death. "NO!" Kora screamed pushing away from Kat and throwing herself right past Claude and out of the window. She plummeted down behind Roki.

Kora began to scan everything. "If angeled at the orthodox trajectory and biochemistry I might be able to intercept our imminent doom," she mumbled as she scanned every angle with precision. She moved her body at just the right interception. Her body flew through the air quicker than Roki's did. She focused on all of her inner liquids holding her down. the water she could spare began to slowly ooze out of her pores. she focused on all of the liquids in the air molecules around herself and Roki and began to slowly pull all of the water into one bubble of water. It was only about a cup's worth of water. She molded it into two strings of water. she concentrated on the water making sure it wouldn't separate and that it would stay together. She threw one string down making sure to guide it down quickly towards Roki. The String of water wrapped around Roki's ankle. Kora made sure to spread it all around his leg so she wouldn't break anything, yes it would bruise but better than a broken bone. She threw the other string of water up and stretched it to reach the roof of the manor. It wrapped around the manor and tightened and in an instant, the two strings tightened and Roki was restricted from falling further. a violent pain could be felt all around Roki's leg. Kora clenched her teeth, her hands hurt. She made the water slowly shorted as it clumped together pulling herself and Roki further back up to the manor.

Silva was filled with rage. Claude tried taking everything that he cared about, he wasn't going to let him take any more. Silva threw one of his feathers right at Claude and in a split second... The Feather was sticking out of his chest. Claude coughed. blood spurted out his mouth and slid down the front of his tuxedo. "You... You..." he said grunting while staring hatefully at silva. "You don't get the last words, Father..." Silva said throwing a final feather into Claude's gut sending him falling backward from the window and plummeting down to his doom... hitting the ground with a crunch. Silva finally destroyed his father... Mrs. Valentino's body was nowhere to be found though... because she wasn't dead...

Kora and Roki sprung up past Claude's falling body, they flung through the window from whence they came landing on the ground with a thump. Kora was exhausted but she pushed herself to stand up. "Mrs. V-Valentino isn't d-dead!" kora said looking to the others. almost a second after she said that the whole house shook. "What is that?" Ezra asked looking around. Mrs. Valentino... or even better The Spider queen, was pushing at the house, trying to push it over into the rocky ocean that the cliff overlooked. But the Spider Queen wasn't the size she was any more she was a whopping 40 feet tall as she slammed into the giant mansion. "We need to leave now!" Victoria said stabbing her dagger into the final cat-sized spider.​

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions @Mansiongroup

Silva let out a sigh of relief as Claude fell down to his doom. Was it finally over? They had taken them all out, right? "Whew." Silva said as he brushed the hair out of hus face and turned back to the others. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but the bastard is dead. Welp, good job everyone." He said as he looked around. Two girls dead, damn, if only they wouldn't of gotten caught, then this wouldn't of happened. "Well, Alright, lets-" Just then, the house started to move a little. Ms. Valentino, bigger than before, was trying to push it off the side of the cliff. "What the hell!? I thought this bitch was dead!" He yelled, feathers starting to get into position. "Eh...no time, we need to leave now!" He quickly put his hand out in front of grace and motioned for her to take it. "Come on, if you died, it wouldn't be much of a victory to me."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: @Mansiongroup

Misty still had a blank expression as Noctis pulled her away. She felt a little broken, but was having a hard time hiding it. She barely even listened to Noctis, his words went in one ear and out the other. Besides, she wasn't needed anyway, Silva took Claude down and all the Cat sized spiders were dead. She stumbled over weakly back to Madelines body. Madeline took a shock for her and also a bullet. How the hell was she supposed to repay her now? I guess with a proper burial.
"Ughhhhh.....i wanted to slice her into pieces! Why didn't anyone find me a sword so that i could do that!" She yelled, clenching her fists tight. She wanted to be the one to kill that Queen spider, but that wasn't going to happen. To be honest....she's weak. She's not hero material and she knows that. Her thoughts were cut short as she felt the house shack a little. She quickly nodded at what Victoria said before she quickly turned back to Madeline. She had to get her out of there. She wasn't going to let her resting place be at the bottom of this cliff. Misty quickly grabbed a hold of Madeline and tried carrying her, but soon learned that it was going to be hard if she did it alone. She quickly started panicking again before she turned to the others. "Please, please just help me get her out of here. I'm...not leaving without her. I just need one person to help me carry her and i promise I'll pay you back."

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel
Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Keethan fell backwards from blasted cold air everywhere, and fell to the ground. He got back up, just in time to see Roki fall, and Kora go after him, falling as well. He though about going after them, but then decided not to, as no one would jump out a window without a plan. After that Silva launched some kind of feather at Claude, stabbing him, and he fell, Kora and Roki swooped back in from the window. Once Kora announced that Mrs. Valentino wasn't dead, the house started to shake. sounds like she got a lot bigger . As Keethan was about to leave, he heard Misty wanting to get Madelines dead body out, and would do anything to repay whoever did. hmm, Silva and Roki already owe you, if you do this, she'll also owe a debt. He decided to do it. "I'll get her" He said. But first he needed a weapon. He took one of the chairs and and using his hand, he phased through it, and started carving it. He winced, it hurt like hell, but he kept doing it until there were two, extremely sharp wooden spears. He took them both, and helped Misty carry Madeline

GM

A bus pulled up in front of the school coming to a halt, there were armed guards at the back of the bus to ensure everyone was safe. the new students began to empty out of the bus and into the school, each being given a sheet of paper and a uniform before entering. It was their schedule and their dorms.

Dorm 1: Kat, April, Vera & Buffy
Dorm 2: Silva, Grace, Roki, & Kora
Dorm 3: Charlie, Jake, Erik, & Nova
Dorm 4: Victoria, Leon, June & Jade
Dorm 5: Mercury, Raven, Elentyia & Selena
Dorm 6: Nate, Natalie & Alexis
Dorm 7: isis, Revar, Hunter & Nicole
Dorm 8: Ezekiel, Olive, & Allegra
Dorm 9: Damian, Brody, James, & Zachary
Dorm 10: Kirail, Sammy, Zoey, & Nolan
Dorm 11: Javier, Linx, Shadow, & Alice
Dorm 12: Misty, Noctis, Keethan & Riza
Dorm 13: Calypsa, Finnegan, Axel & Chouko
Dorm 14: Piper, Harvey, Chesire, & Tesla

Hero class: Silva, Grace, Sammy, Athena, Jake, Kora, Roki, Alexis, Ezekiel, Nate, Misty, Olive, Chouko, Riza, Elentyia, James, Piper, Finnegan, Damian, and Natalie

Villain class: Vera, Revar, Kat, Isis, April, Keethan, Kirail, Raven, Nova, Selena, Javier, Calypsa, Alice, June, Cheshire, and Buffy

Anti-hero class: Charlie, Jade, Shadow, Allegra, Zachary, Nicole, Madeline, Tesla, Aurora, Leon, Hunter, Harvey, and Erik

Anti-Villain Class: Victoria, Zoey, Mercury, Axel Nolan, Noctis, and Brody​

The Popular Table

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

When June asked if she could sit at their table, April, buffy and vera were all shocked, did this kid not know who they were? "are you a boy or a girl? because you look and sound like a boy but you're in a girl's uniform." April turned to vera calmy. "Obviously a girl, look she has boobs, and yes they are small but still" Buffy chuckled. "It'd be easier if we just asked the Kid," Buffy said in their slightly masculine slightly feminine voice, it was scratchy and deep. "Besides what makes you think someone as basic and useless as you could ever sit with people like us," Vera said rolling her eyes, she didn't care to spare the girls' feelings. "Oh no! can she please sit with us!!" April said putting her palms together. "I heard her talking to herself like a fucking psycho earlier, c'mon it'd be fun!" Vera snarled. "Yes, they can sit with us," Buffy said looking to June.​

"Are you a boy or a girl? because you look and sound like a boy but you're in a girl's uniform."

"I'm-" June began.

"-Obviously a girl, look she has boobs, and yes they are small but still." April chuckled.

I'm so lucky for that! I wouldn't be able to sleep on my stomach if they were too big. I wouldn't want to give that up just to have big balloons on my chest that do nothing for anyone. Well, besides-

"-It'd be easier if we just asked the Kid," Buffy said.

"Besides what makes you think someone as basic and useless as you could ever sit with people like us," Vera said.

June shrugged. I don't want to bother 'Scarlett'. She's probably having a bad day. She was about to turn around and leave before Jadeite and April spoke at the same time.

"Did you just pick the premenstrual table?" Jadeite joked.

June burst out into laughter, covering her mouth and looking away a second later, struggling to compose herself. I wonder if it looks like I just laughed at 'Scarlet's comment? That would be funny.

"Oh no! can she please sit with us!!" April said. "I heard her talking to herself like a fucking psycho earlier, c'mon it'd be fun!"

"You heard that, huh?" June joked, her smile making a reappearance. Hearing the words 'psycho' and 'fun' in the same sentence...It makes me want to stay!

Vera snarled.

"Wanna kill her?" Jadeite asked, glaring at Vera.

"Yes, they can sit with us," Buffy said looking to June.

No need. June thought. "Thanks!" She smiled to Buffy. I'll just ignore 'Scarlett' for now unless she...we'll burn that bridge when we get there. Words go right over my head...it would be silly to hurt her just for that.

"Just a little? She's annoying me."
Jadeite pleaded.

No. June resisted laughing again when Jadeite put his hands together with large, hopeful eyes. Stop joking around. She thought, sitting down in the available seat.

"Fine. You never let me have any fun." Jadeite whined jokingly.

We had 'fun' just last week. She took one large bite of her Monster Soup, and her face lit up with happiness. "Mmm...it looks, smells, and tastes so cool!" She took her flip phone out, and took a few pictures of the bowl. "I want to remember this soup even after I've left the school." She put both hands to her chest where her heart was, closing her eyes for a moment. I need this for later. It's very important. "I'll be right back." She stood up, and approached Mrs. Chum. "Your soup is so amazing! Thank you so much! There's something important I have to ask...Can I please watch you make it? I'd love to recreate it on my own. I won't get in the way, I promise!"

Last edited:
-Marokin Naga-
~Interactions: @TheMovingBuilding~

Roki sat against the wall after being saved by kora slightly dumbstruck, he figured he was an idiot... he sighed knowing he had work to do and the collapsing building wasn't helping. he knew kora would survive the plung into the ocean but he himself would not. he used the wall as a brace as he walked along looking for items to help. being in a rush wouldn't help and leaving unarmed would be just like jumping into the spider lady's mouth... roki shivered at that thought he fucking hated spiders and their opponent just so happened to be one. what items roki was searching for were bandages and maybe some pain killers although the pain killers weren't important stopping his bleeding was he needed to stay conscious and energetic. roki walked to the nearest med kit bandaging himself up stripping off his shirt in the process after hissing and cussing as he cleaned and bandaged his wounds he put his shirt back on before looking for a garage or warehouse with vehicles.

---------------------------------
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Buffy, Vera, and april~

Raven scrubbed down the rest of the way before rinsing and leaving the shower stall dripping wet and walked towards his towel quickly drying off unconcerned about peeping toms. he quickly dressed in the school uniform with a disgusted look on his face as he finished he look at himself in the mirror. *guess my days of gothic metal looks will have to wait... Damned school!~* he mentally commented before walking out dropping his dirty clothes and towel off at his bed before walking back to the cafeteria remembering he saw buffy and april there when he left. he walked on and on until he reached the cafeteria and walked over to the girls table. "Hello ladies!~ Mind if i join you on this fine day?~" he said with a smile as he asked buffy and april not really familiar with vera.

---------------------------------------
-Hunter George-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Hunter walked up to the gate and waited for others to pass. making note of the big guy in chains who didn't seem all that violent. as hunter waited a seagall flew by and dropped a figit spinner in his hand. he went on to play with his figit spinner before he heard a crash. he looked up and saw a red head on the ground while a white-haired teen was glaring at him. he sighed and shook his head as he knew him and pince asshole would have quite a few arguments over his attitude. he left his spot as he walked to the gate grabbing his gear and walking off to the dorms dropping his stuff of. he sighed rubbing his head as he stressed over the future then shook his head as he walked to the cafeteria. when he arrived at the cafeteria he noticed the supposed popular table and raven. he shook his head already feeling a bad vibe from them as he grabbed a bowl and walked over to jake's table "Excuse me mind if i sit here?" he asked politely not daring to sit down without the okay.

-------------------------------------
-Damian Blake-
~interactions: Open~

A big bulky half goatkin stepped off the bus he was muscular and built standing tall. he was Damian, damian breathed out a big lung full of fresh air before breathing out and receiving the gear from the guards. he was relived for the freedom he deserved but never received due to this a look of pain flashed across his face but was quickly gone. he dropped his stuff of at the dormroom before proceeding to oberlin's office. he sighed as he thought back to his past and two years in prison to crimes he did not commit but those rich a-holes had the power and he didn't so he couldn't do anything to fix it. as he arrived in front of oberlins office he knocked on the door speaking with a calm and even tone "Miss oberlin? this is damian a new arrival. i would like to report in.".

------------------------------
-Axel Grey-
~Interactions: Open~
axel sat in the back of the bus with a sneer plastered on his face. he didn't want to be hrer but he had no choice they would have took his powers and imprisoned him if he refused. he scoffed at the idea of the school noting *They are sending us to our death against that woman and the world obviously doesn't care..* as he made his mental tirade he sighed knowing he might as well live as he wants. as the buss stopped and the big guy as well as blondy stepped off he grew inpatient behind harvey and kicked him down and out of the way. "Fuck off ginger You're in the way!!" he shouted bfore sneering and walking off making another mental comment that he had no idea went overheard by the concerned party. *Heh! Scumbag Ginger Is probably a virgin... what a limp dick...why is he even head he seems kind of weak...* he thought walking to the dorms gear in hand as he dropped his gear off he chuckled a bit knowing theres no more power restrictions like the jail he was at. he snapped his fingers as his body turned from a solid to a gas as he turned into smoke and started wantering arounfd the school.

---------------------------
-Leon Walker-
~interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ezekiel RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Chouko~

Leon coughed a bit as he came too and looked around worriedly. he noted the red head and charlie were gone and chouko looked like she went through a shredder. he sighed hopeing nothing bad happened and stood up. he looked towards ezekiel and asked "so what happened while i was out?" he asked worried she had done something she would regret but looking outside he noted it was already morning and stretched popping various joints in the process. he steadied himself on the wall due to a spout of dizziness from standing up too fast. he looked towards chouko and shook his head knowing such injuries were her own fault.

Last edited:
1603155548862.png
Olive

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Harvey stepped off the bus before being kicked to the ground by someone behind him as he looked up from the ground he saw who it was it was a white-haired kid with a bad attitude. "Fuck off Ginger you're in the way!!" he heard before the teen walked off unconcerned by the guards or guns. as Harvey went to stand up he heard a voice in his head Heh! Scumbag Ginger Is probably a virgin... what a limp dick... The voice faded off as the white-haired walked into the school and out of range. Harvey sighed knowing he just heard the teen's mind but was upset he only heard insults. Harvey shook his head dispelling his gloomy emotions before standing up and walking towards the gate receiving his gear. Harvey sighed as he walked towards the dorms hopeful he didn't room with axel. he dropped his stuff off as he wandered the dorms getting familiar and avoiding crowded places with many people.

As olive stepped out already pre-dressed in her uniform making sure she ironed it first. on her way to the school, she had been reading the school's regulations. as she stepped out of the school bus a boy was shoved to the ground by another. she scoffed. "Excuse you, sir! Rule #8 Unmpermitted Assault against a fellow student is not allowed!" she said pointing a finger at the boy. she turned around to look at the boy who had fallen, she felt bad for him but she wasn't sure if he was dirty or not. She took out some spray hand sanitizer and sprayed some into Harvey's palm. Then into her own. After scrubbing for exactly 10 seconds she reached her hand out to help the boy up.

-Harvey Ray-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch olive~

Harvey looked up at olive then down at his hand before rubbing his hands together for ten seconds before reaching out to accept her hand. He took a good look a her noting that she was quite cute and would no doubt have admirers for miles... he mentally sighed *who would want a man who could read their minds anyways...* he used her assistance but put almost no weight on her hand as he mostly used it as a stabilizer as he stood. When he took back his hand he gave her a bit of sheepish smile "thanks... sorry about that..." although he was apologizing for a incident he didn't commit he figured it was better to be sorry then angry as anger got people nowhere. He sighed before speaking again "My name is Harvey what's yours?" He asked curious about the pretty miss as he dusted himself off.

Gerard Grimsley
Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1603206009278.png

Jamison stepped off the bus, and stretched. The ride to the school was way too long for him. He watched as one of the people got off the bus, and pushed someone to the ground. "Bitch" He yelled at him, but it was too late. He had already turned to smoke and left. He looked back at the guy he had pushed, and saw a girl, tending to him. He decided to go up to the boy, what's the worst that could happen. "Oy, mate, you good?" He asked him as he walked towards him . . .​

Last edited:
The Popular Table

The three girls stared at June a bit unnerved, it looked like she was holding back laughter. "Is something funny?" April asked. "That haircut," Vera said with a giggle pointing to Junes head. April smirked. Then Raven came and sat with them. "Hello, raven" Buffy said with a smile. "This is June," they said gesturing over to June. Vera started tapping on her phone. "Hi, cutie!" April said hugging raven tightly. "come sit with me," April said patting the empty seat next to her.

Then June stood up and asked Mrs. chum a question.​

"Your soup is so amazing! Thank you so much! There's something important I have to ask...Can I please watch you make it? I'd love to recreate it on my own. I won't get in the way, I promise!"

"Well lickety-split if my pussy ain't wet, of course, you can son!" Mrs. chum said with a wholesome smile.​

"...'Son'?" Jadeite raised an eyebrow. He coughed on purpose, gesturing to June's A-cup-size bust.

"Thank you!" June replied. The misunderstanding doesn't matter. If she asks, I'll explain. She opened up her flip phone, and read off her phone number; she'd added herself as a contact so she wouldn't lose it. "Please call me when you're going to make it next time!"

"You know how bakers wake up really early to get their shelves stocked for the day?"
Jadeite reminded.

"The time of day doesn't matter!" June added. And with that, she rejoined the table.

"I thought she was going to say 'no, it's a secret' or something. This is good news." Jadeite smiled.

June continued eating, planning to listen to the table's conversation unless she was asked something directly. The thought crossed her mind of asking if she could sit here tomorrow as well, but she decided that if no one invited her, she'd just ask tomorrow.

-Raven Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ThePopularTable~

Raven smiled and sat down next to april before kissing her on her cheek."hello Lovely, how is your morning today?~" he asked with a roguish smile. He pulled out a kunai as he started carving a piece of wood he found on the way back to the cafeteria. He focused on april waiting for her response as he worked on the project in his hands. He actually quite liked this group as it felt good to belong somewhere after being alienated by his family. He mentally sighed *Hopefully they don't alienate me too~* he thought with a depressing tone. After all nothing was guaranteed in life.

1603223388799.png
Olive

Interactions: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

She noticed the boy's palms were a little scraped when she shook his hand. "My name is Olive Marr, its a pleasure to meet you Harvey!" she said shuffling around in her Louis Vuitton purse. She pulled out a band-aid and gently held Harvey's hand in hers. Her hands were warm in a comforting way, the October wind was cold. She softly put the band-aid onto his palm gently patting it so it stuck to his hand. she leaned closer to his hand and blew lightly on his hand. "Now it should feel better!" she said with a kind smile. Then a boy came up. She turned to face him, he looked... dirty. Olive gasped jumping back a bit. "O-Oh... Do you want some hand s-sanitizer?" she said nervously taking her lavender-scented hand spray out.

Gerard Grimsley
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Jamison watched as the girl tended to him. Once he reached them, he noticed the girl seemed surprised. "Um, no thanks, I'm good" He told her when she offered him hand sanitizer. "Is there something on my face mate?" He asked her, reaching to his face feeling to see what was there. "Because I can't feel anything". You forgot to introduce yourself stupid. "Names Gerard by the way" He said sticking out his hand for a handshake​

Last edited:
The Valentino Manor

"We need to go now!" Victoria shouted again literally picking up Kora and throwing her over her shoulder. "Wait... I need something!" Frankie said as she began to run deeper into the Manor. "Leave without me I'll be fine! I just need to grab something" she said before leaving the dining room. Kat Tried lifting Roki up. "Use me as a crutch loser, we need to leave," She said throwing Roki's arm over her shoulder. Victoria smashed the window opposite to overlooking the Manor, she looked down to see how far the drop would be. "We can't drop down there, we might risk breaking something," Victoria said in her thick Russian accent. She turned and ran to the study where she had jumped into the house earlier. "Everyone Follow me." Victoria smashed the window with a jump kick to the glass. It shattered. She dove out with kora still in her arms. as she fell she threw kora up into the air and did a ninja roll on the ground. She swiftly jumped up catching Kora in her arms princess style. Kat Directed Roki to the shortest drop, it was the front door. "I need help! we won't have enough time if we walk to the front" Kat Shouted. Willy walked over picking up Roki and holding him in his arms like he was a baby. Kat Dove out, doing a frontward roll on landing and ending in herself standing up. Sophia jumped from the window into Kat's arms. The house shook violently, the dining room table started to slide out the window, SMASH. It broke through the glass and fell down the cliff, taking Lillian's body and a Few chairs with it.

Frankie entered the white room and went over to the desk she went to open a drawer but it was quickly restricted by a lock. She put her hand on the lock freezing it, she then snapped it right off and it crumbled in her hand into small ice shards. She opened the drawer and there inside was a very large bright red binder. Written on the binder was "My Masterpieces" Frankie gulped in disgust as she grabbed the book and ran out of the white room basically throwing herself through a window and landing outside next to Kat and Victoria. Grace grabbed onto Silvas's arm and started to pull at his arm. "We need to go silva!" she said trying to get him to leave. Ezra ran over to misty and Keethan. "What the hell are you doing, trying to save someone whos already dead? snap out of it you're going to cause another person to die due to your own stupidity, I bet you loved her but she would want you to live," littlest stepped forward. "yea so snap the fuck out of it!" she said smacking misty in the face. "fuck my bad!" she said giggling. Courtney didn't care what happened to these pawns so she jumped out of the window being caught by willy. Willy set her down. the house began to slide further off the cliff, the roof shaking violently. A beam fell down from the roof landing ontop of the dead madelines leg. Ezra Jumped from the window landing on her feet swiftly. Littlest jumped out behind her face planting to the ground. "Fuck!" she screamed before standing up. Mrs. Valentino slammed into the house again causing it to shake violently.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back