• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
-Marokin Naga-
~Interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Kora grace frankie and Mrs. valentino~

Roki flinched slightly when Mrs. valentino Freaked over the bruse's he sighed mentally as he wanted to apologize because he was worried about kora he may have hurt her when he thought about it he realized he should not have flipped out to soon. he also had a self-depreciating smile on his face as he noted how frankie protected him he was thankful and happy that she had saved her good nature under such evil parents. he flinched as she got thrown around. he thought that maybe she needs to escape as mush as they did. he flinched as he watched grace pressed the green button and shook as the electricity shot through her body. he then grew concerned as Mrs. valentino gave the remote to kora and when she tried to refuse he froze stiff as he watched mrs. valentino lean down to whisper in kora's ear. he watched as kora's face turned from scared to hurt. and she started to choke roki's face shifted instantly from concerned to frightened raging Shouting "KORA!!! KORA!!! WHAT'S WRONG!!!! WHAT DID SHE DO!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP HARMING HER!!!!" he began straining against the chains desperately trying to reach out to kora, he couldn't sit still he was freaking out and worried about Kora. he did his best to mobilize his enegy to get free or even fight back doing his upmost while desperately begging Mrs. Valentin to stop.

1601606414258.png
Buffy Tinderlocke

Interactions: None

Buffy woke up, turning to see April and Vera asleep in their beds... Kats was still emtpy. Buffy got up grabbing her backpack. She felt... wrong... she walked towars the bathroom, throwing the door open and looking in the mirrior. She wanted to throw up.... She felt... trapped in a body that wasn't hers... She took down her pony tail. Her hair falling to the sides of her face and her shoulders. She hates the way she looked... she hates her stupid curves, her stupid breasts, her stupid long hair. She threw her backpack down to the floor taking out a pair of sciccors as she looked in the mirrior. Disgusted... thats what she felt. She looked around the bathroom making sure no one was there.. everything was clear. She looked into the mirrior agai... at her stupid hair... Her eyes began to fill with tears... her lip quivered as she tried not to cry, but the tears kept sliding down her face. She lifted the sciccors snipping a large chunk of her hair off. it lightly fell down into the sink. Snip... Snip... Snip... All of her hair fell around her... to the ground and the sink. She slammed the sciccors onto the sink as she slowly lifted her head to look in the mirrior... she gave a small smile... no... they gave a small smile...​

Keethan Joglo
Interaction: Open
Keethan listened to Noctis talk about how helpless he felt felt. Keethan knew that he couldn't help them if he wanted to, so instead of wasting energy trying to think about ways to help them, he thought. He knew he would be shocked once at the most, or if he was lucky and Noctis decided to self shock, then he wouldn't be shocked at all. He watched emotionless as Grace decided to self shock. He was surprised when one of the women asked to be excused. she's not as twisted as the rest of them, he realized. hmm, maybe we could use this. He watched in interest as the older woman turned into a spider. He remembered that the girl who had attacked Noctis, Madeline said her mom was an entomologist. maybe she might know a thing or two about spiders He thought. After one of the woman got her to stop hurting the blonde girl, they both left, He sighed. He was getting restless. He wanted this to go faster so he could get this over with

Interactions: Open
1601661972825.png
Noctis wanted desperately to speak but kept his mouth shut, he knew the consequences. He watched as two of the women excused themselves, he felt bad for them but at the same time took a small amount of pleasure in watching them suffer. He closed his eyes as visions of the spider-woman strapped to a chair entered his mind, in his daydream he saw him putting a burlap sack over her head and waterboarding her with gasoline, putting it towards her mouth so that she would suffocate on it as it built up in her throat. As it continued he noticed he had already used four gallons that seemed to be where it ended as he tore of the burlap sock dropping an active lighter in her mouth and walking away. He opened his eyes, he wished it was true but that seems to be the case in life, you can have hopes but they will always be crushed. The woman reminded him of his old headmaster, he felt his face go pale quickly as he pushed the thoughts out of his head before the screaming and begging came back to him. The blood that was on his hands exceeded how much he would have for an entire lifetime. All those deaths, they haunted him, not because he was guilty, because he was remorseless. He knew they deserved to die, his head started pounding again, the broken glass reminded hm of those events. They reminded him of the urges to make people suffer, he still wanted it, and that wasn't what was bothering him. It was the children, far younger than him. The children of mob bosses, murderers, mafiosos and the like. Coming in to the room to find their mothers and fathers dead, their blood mixing with their tears. He hated seeing them like that, they had done no wrong, but... part of him enjoyed that. Out of all the nightmarish creatures that he could summon and make people see, nothing scared him more than that part of him buried like a tomb. He started blinking rapidly, his hands shaking. His head felt like it was spinning in the opposite directions of the world, whose pace had quickened. In reality his head was just slightly bobbing side-to-side, the pudding went from raindrops to hail. Funny... the situation they were in, no, that he was in reminded him of a technique for torture. Keep someone tied up under a single drop of water, at first it would seem to them as gentle as it's sound...pit pat pit pat. But they often soon learned that after sitting there it would begin to feel like a sledgehammer, and they would be like him, trapped, with nothing but their darkest thoughts and upcoming pain.

GM

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Goran Glacial Goran Glacial RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Charlie's Hands lifted up as the demon's claws came out even further getting ready to tear Chouko to shreds. But just than Athena saw what she was doing and ran to her. "Charlie!" she screamed running through the fire to charlie. She hugged charlie. "Stop! C-Charlie..." Charlie's eyes went back to normal. The fire wisped away. Charlie fell down out of the air where she had been floating. The demon's claws retreated into the cracks in the ground as the imperfections sealed back up as if it never happened. But the burn marks on Choukos legs and wrists did not go back. Charlie looked at her hands. She didn't remember what happened. "What... What happened?" she turned to Athena. Her face was pale, it looked like she was trying to say something... but she couldn't. Charlie looked down... Athena... she was slowly crumbling to dust, her skin was cracking apart and drifting away like lost embers. "Athena!?" Athena fell into Charlie's arms. she had run through the fire... "Athena... p-please... don't..." a tear streamed down Athena's cheek as she laid lifelessly in Charlies' arms. "No... ATHENA WAKE UP!" she shook Athena, but she continued to turn to floating ashes... Until there was nothing left... Charlie laid on the floor looking for where Athena once was... "I... I killed her..." Charlie looked at slice and Ezekiel. "what... what did I do..." she turned to Chouko... she hurt her so bad... she left scars on her body just like her dad did to her... she was no better than him. Her eyes filled with tears... "I just ruin everything...." she got up running away as tears streamed down her face.

GM

Interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

victoria looked up from her book to see a strange boy. walk into the room. she put her book down. The boy was wearing a weird jacket. Victoria giggled at this. "Hi there, what's your name? My name is Victoria" She said to June. not knowing June was actually a she.

Lillian Reed
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Kora)
1601753013950.png Lillian had been staring down at the table and not saying a word. She was terrified, afraid that if she spoke she would breakdown and start crying. She was holding back tears already. There was so much yelling, her head was pounding and she couldn’t focus. All the sounds started to blur together into a cacophony of noise. She could feel herself being to hyperventilate a little and was desperately trying to keep herself from having a full on panic attack. The sound of choking snapped her out of her dazed state. She looked to her left and there was Kora, the source of the sound. She leaned as far as he could toward Kora. Lillian tried to place her hand on her arm to try to calm her down. She couldn’t let herself have a panic attack when someone else was having one. "H-hey, j-just sh-shock me, o-okay! I’ll b-be f-f-fine!” Her voice cracked a little, despite Lillian trying to make herself sound calm.

1601751595533.png
Pascal

interactions: Table group ( Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator )

Pascal came out from a different room with Claude beside him. He was much shorter than Claude, only about 4 feet... he looked... disturbing... off-putting. He looked around to the girls at the table biting his lips.. almost drooling as he saw all the young underaged girls... they were bound and no one would be able to hear them scream just the way he liked it.

Mrs. Valentino scoffed. "I'm not doing anything you dumbass, its called a panic attack." She walked over to look closer at kora. "And soon... She's gonna suffocate.." She said with a small smile. Then Lillian burst out saying to shock her. Kora slowly started to breathe at a calmer rate... She slowly lifted up turning to Lillian and giving her a small nervous smile before she clicked the green button, electrocuting herself instead of Lillian, Lillians bravery gave her the strength to find her own... Kora cried out in pain as she was electrocuted for 10 seconds straight before she slumped back in her chair not moving... unconscious...

Kat looked angry but she stayed silent. Grace will still slumped forward on the table crying. Kora was unconscious... Madeline turned to Misty. "Misty When it's your turn I need you to shock me, Okay? Please... Shock me okay?" She said in a protective tone. Mrs. Valentino picked the remote off the floor from where Kora had dropped it. she slammed it in front of Lillian with an evil grin. "alright ginger, time to device who you want to shock, yourself or this Chinese girl" Madeline looked pissed off. "She's actually Japanese, there is a difference," SHe said her voice full of annoyance. "Same thing," Mrs. Valentino said rolling her eyes. "It's really not Japanese people and Chinese people have a different language, different culture, different-" "shut up before I make you, swine."

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch [Jake, and Victoria])

PeriodicLimpIslandwhistler-small.gif

"My name is June Fairbrook." June replied. Her voice was a bit deeper than most girls she interacted with, but it didn't resemble a male's at all. "I won't cause trouble for you if you don't do something bad to me first. I don't think anyone likes bullies, though." She shrugged, feeling like her first sentence would sound understandable when paired with the second. She didn't want to be threatening an innocent person, just give a warning. She turned away from Victoria, and started getting ready for bed. She ended up in white cotton two-piece Kirby print pajamas, and
She fell asleep a few minutes after her head hit the pillow. I hope I didn't miss anything awesome on the first day. She thought.

Jadeite stood watch over her the whole night, and her moshi monsters surrounded her in her sleep. Since she didn't move much in her sleep, she wouldn't roll over and crush them.

tumblr_pquchn3Nn31sg7ncuo1_500.jpg

Meanwhile, Nova had realized that the other occupant of his dorm, Jake, was fast asleep.

"Not everyone has too much energy like you." Edward reminded. But he also sounded disappointed that Nova's roommate wasn't someone who'd be able to keep up with him.

Nova had gently closed the door behind himself, and sheathed his lightsaber to continue exploring. He'd walked around the entire school, humming Darth Vader's theme as he walked. He bought two banana milk boxes near the middle dorm, and finished them by the time he returned to his own dorm. In the course of preparing for bed, he went from his Darth Vader costume to spaceship pajamas and monster claw slippers. It took him a while to fall asleep, staring up at the plain ceiling and thinking of how to make the room better.

"Little glow in the dark stars on the ceiling." Edward suggested. He was seated on a chair across from Nova's bed. "If June was here she'd say 'Christmas lights and window stickers'. I think you should also try getting a themed blanket. It makes the whole bed look more interesting."

"I want to try jumping off the roof to get to class."
Nova said. "I think it would be funny." He spoke quietly so as not to disturb his roommate. "And I want to have a lightsaber battle..." He yawned. "...with at least one person." He yawned again, finally feeling sleepy.

Charlie.png
Charlie Capulette

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

She rushed into the dorm with Nova and Jake in it. Closing it behind her she slumped against the door and began to cry, not realizing that Jake and Nova were in the room. Charlie was only wearing a baggy t-shirt, her legs and shoulders were visible, covered in bruises. She turned to go to her bed to see Nova and Jake, Nova was in his bed yawning, but not asleep quite yet. But jake was asleep. She quickly wiped her tears and pulled down her shirt as to not show her bruises. "Sorry..." she tried to give a smile, but it was clear it was fake. Her eyes were red and puffy, it was clear she had been crying. "I um... I didn't see you there..." She walked over to her bed sitting on it. She looked over to the boy, Nova trying not to cry. "Could you um... turn around... I need to change..." she said taking her nightdress out. Something about the boy made her less sad... but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.​

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"What? Why? I don't want you to get hurt." Misty said as she looked into Madelines eyes. "I'm scared to get hurt, but...i don't want to hurt you." She jumped a little when Mrs. Valentino slammed the remote in front of Lillian. It was about to be Mistys turn and she still didn't know what to do. She felt a little better as she heard Madeline take up for her and correct the woman about her race. "Madeline...I...i don't want to shock you." Misty muttered sadly before glancing over at Lillian. "Hey, you're probably as scared as i am, huh? Well, you can...shock...me..ok?"

-Marokin Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch kora~

Roki panicked and worried about Kora's safety, being told that she would suffocate freaked him out as he started struggling against the chains feircer then before desperately trying reach kora. When he saw her calm down and look towards Lillian, Roki felt a cold sweat roll down his spine as he watched her smile nervously. He watched frozen as kora pressed the green button. He strained against his chain as the electricity coursed through kora's body. When her body slumped over unconscious roki yanked at the chains binding him as he yelled sobbingly for kora to wake up. He started freaking out as he tried everything he could to get free of the chains. He slammed his body side to side and used all his strength to struggle against the chains. Finding no way to free himself he slumped over onto the table soaking it with silent tears as he grew frighteningly silent. Every so often a hiccup would come from him which would bring his body partly up which would expose popped veins on his forehead evident of his silent fury of this place.

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

Nova rolled over in bed, covering his eyes with his hands. "All clear." He said. Just as she finished, he politely asked "Are you done?" When he received his confirmation, he rolled out of bed and quickly went through his things. "Here. I made these earlier today in case I needed something sweet later on." He handed her a brown paper bag with two delicious home made brownies inside. He baked from scratch, because he found that the wholesome taste of his mother's recipes were the best. "I also have this-" He handed her a strawberry milk, which was the perfect temperature. "-because I always keep the best flavors of milk on hand. If you want to vent, here are my rates."

He handed her a black piece of paper, typed out in red Jokerman font; his favorite:

Per twenty minutes (or less) :

- Listen to three of my jokes (paid in three installments)
- Cook me one delicious meal (you have to cook it only using fresh ingredients)
- Bake me one delicious treat (you have to bake it without using a mix)
- Keep up with me on one of my morning or evening (your choice) jogs
- Go grocery shopping with me
- Join me on one of my babysitting jobs

"If you don't, consider keeping the paper for later." Nova suggested, turning back to his bed. If she replied, he'd turn back around and lend an ear. If not, he was going to sleep...for real this time. He didn't believe in giving something for nothing.

"Smooth." Edward nodded in approval.

Last edited:
1601860235586.png
Charlie

(the nightgown she is wearing is the dress she is wearing in the picture)

Charlie slipped into her nightgown quickly, giving a small smile that the boy wasn't a pervert. "Thanks... I have it on now.." She sat down on her bed which was across from him. The boy then gave her... strawberry milk and brownies... those were her favorites, how did he know? "Oh... thanks, I didn't catch your name, my name is Charlie its really nice to meet you" her cheeks turned slightly pink, but her smile quickly went away as she remembered what happened. She took a sip of the milk and a bite of the cookie, they were good. but not good enough to cheer her up. she set them on her bed stand. "Thank you," she said brushing some of her hair behind her ears. Then he gave her a paper? she looked at it giggling at the words on the page. "I like the font" she continued to read it and put it down. "I'll hold onto it thanks..." she said with a small smile. "y'know... I could hang out with you... just because, I mean if you wanted too." she said slipping the paper into her nightstand drawer. then he turned over. "Listen... I'd ask jake but.. he's already asleep," she said looking over to the sleeping jake. "But... I really don't want to sleep alone tonight... If it doesn't bother you... could I sleep with you?" she said nervously. biting her lip with anxiety.​

1601878124390.png
Victoria Blade

Interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

She gave a small smile as June went to sleep. she waited until she was sure she was asleep. She then stood up walking over to the side of her bed. Her feet were so silent it was like she wasn't even there. Her presence was so... hidden. as she stood over June she took out her razor-sharp throwing knife and began to fiddle with it in her hand looking down at June. "Such a pretty boy..." she said quietly. Victoria noticed a small spider crawling on Junes sheets. Victoria extended her hand to let the spider crawl into her palm. she lifted it closer to her face to look at it. she gave a calm smile as it crawled in her palm. "I've always despised spiders," she said as her hand turned to a fist, as she crunched the spider to death in her hand before she wiped her hand on the side of Junes bed. Victoria then left the room with her throwing daggers, leaving silently and closing the door behind her. She examined her surroundings to see a small what seemed to be wetness on the concreate around the dorms. She walked over to it looking closely. it seemed to be a trail? drops of water going in a path. Victoria grinned. "hm... smells like a mystery," she said following the path. it lead to the outside of the school. She wasn't supposed to leave the campus but she made sure to drug the guards coffee. She skipped off campus to see where the trail ended. in the leaf-filled streets of the autumn night she notice tire marks in leaves leading down the street. she grinned doing a quick stretch before she full-on sprinted following the trail. After running for almost an hour It lead her to a mansion.

Victoria began to look around the mansion scanning every detail. there were two guards out front. she lifted up her throwing knife throwing it with precision right into one of the guard's throats sending him forward dead. She morphed into him, looking identical to him. she stepped forward to see the other guard was looking down on his phone with headphones on. Good... he didn't hear my assassination. She walked over to the guard's body throwing it into the bushes, taking the gun from his belt, attaching her own silencer to it. She walked over stealthily to where the other guard was sitting. it was one of those booths you had to pass before going into a parking lot. He was looking at a video... of something... undecent... he was muttering. "I'm gonna eat you, oh yea I'm gonna eat you," he said while touching himself... Victoria was disgusted pulling the headphones off the man's head. "Eat this," she said with a calm smile firing into the guard's face. she dragged the body into the bushes shoving it in so no one would see it. She then walked over to the booth turning the lights off inside it. She then walked calmly over to the house still in her false guard form. She silently walked around to the house to see the empty room with its window slightly open. She pushed it open all the way so she could dive in doing a ninja roll before she hopped up, everything was silent. she crept through the large house to hear what seemed to be shouting, and screams of pain.

this interested her...​

Last edited:
1601881628022.png
Madeline Oak

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

When she heard misty response something... clicked... she had only ever cried once before...

Madeline and her mom were giggling around in the front yard passing a ball back and forth. Madeline had always loved her mother, her mother was the only person she ever loved... the only person who ever loved her... the only person who wanted the best for her... the one who pushed her further when she wanted to quit. Her mom passed to the ball with her but she missed it, it bounced off her. "I'll get it!" the then 9-year-old Madeline said as she ran after the ball, "Maddie no!" her mom screamed running after her Madeline skipped across the street picking up the ball. KRUNCKKK. Madeline felt drops of water spray over her. She turned around... A truck... it had struck her mother, killing her instantly... it wasn't water that had sprayed upon her.. rather... her mother... and for what? some stupid ball... her mother was splattered upon the streets in a bloody mess. She only cried once... and it was on that day... ever since her mother passed she hadn't cared about anything... she saw everything, even her own life as a big joke... until now... until misty...

Madeline looked into Mistys eyes... Madeline extended her hand out, putting it against Misty's cheek. Madeline's eyes began to water as tears dropped from her light green eyes. "Misty... I need you to shock me because... because if you don't... it will hurt me a million times more to see you in pain... so please... shock me... please..." she said looking into Misty's eyes.

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

"My name is Nova Garnett." Nova replied when she introduced herself.

When she asked about sleeping beside him, Edward was the first to answer.

"As long as she doesn't touch you." Edward said strictly.

"On the condition that you don't touch me inappropriately!" Nova hugged himself protectively with a joking grin, as if he was the girl in this situation. He said nothing about her offer to hang out with him just because, figuring that when morning came she might either change her mind, or repeat her offer. "On a more serious note," He paused slightly, thinking about her question. "of course." Who would say no to snuggles? He lied down in bed, sleeping on his back with his hands spread out on either side of him. He yawned, then rested his arms across his chest like a bat so Charlie wouldn't lie on top of them in her sleep. "Goodnight." He said, closing his eyes.

Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Misty tensed up as she felt Madelines hand touch her cheek. Her face was pretty cold, so it had to be uncomfortable for Madeline. As she began to tear up, Misty was confused and worried as she looked at her. She teared up as she listened to what Madeline had to say. "B-but...why would it hurt you? I'm the one getting shocked." She said tearfully as she slowly closed her eyes. She needed something to calm her down, so she started thinking about a conversation her and her mom once had.

Misty slowly crept through the hallways of her home. They used to live in the rain forest, so she never really had good social skills. Misty loved it though since all she had to do was train, which was her favorite thing to do. Well, when it got dark outside, Mistys mom, Ryoka, would often make her go inside because she wanted to make sure she was safe. Misty had other plans tonight though. Once she got to the door, she started to slowly open it, trying to not make much noise. "Misty, what are you doing?" A voice said from behind her. She turned around slowly to face her mom with puppy dog eyes to act all innocent. "I was just...making sure the door was locked." She said happily as she closed the door behind her and looked back up at her mom. At this time, Misty was about 12 years old. Even now, her mom towers over her because of how tall she is. Ryoka looked Misty up and down before turning away. "Cut the crap, you were going to train, weren't you?" She asked madly as she walked over to the corner of the room and seemingly started to rummage through things. "But mom, what's so bad about going out at night?" Misty asked before her mom threw at katana her way, which she grabbed, but not with out flinching. "It's too dangerous, we can train inside." Ryoka said as she turned around. She had a sword in her hand as well. She quickly got into a defensive stance and got ready to block an attack. "Enough chitchat! Hit me with your best shot!" She yelled. Misty nodded happily as she got into an attack stance. She started to slow her breathing and concentrate on her opponents movement like she was taught. She took one final breath before she charged forward and slashed downward on Ryoka, which she blocked with little effort. "Hey mom, can i ask you a question? Is it possible for me to find love like you did with dad?" Misty asked as she got ready to defend herself. "Huh, why do you ask?" Ryoka asked before she attacked her daughter, which she blocked as well. "Well, brother was telling me that i was too ugly and that no one would love me." She muttered sadly as she slowly lowered her weapon. "What!? That little piece of-" Ryoka stopped herself before she sighed and lowered her weapon as well. She grabbed the katana out of Mistys hand before putting both blades back where she got them. Ryoka hardly wanted to have to this conversation, but sadly, it needed to be done. "Misty, you're not ugly and even if you were, you'd still find someone to love you for you. I mean, look at your father, somehow he got me." Ryoka chuckled as she sat down on the ground and motioned for Misty to sit down in front of her, which she did. Ryoka cleared her throat before she continued. "When you do find someone you care about, make sure you protect them, ok? There'll come a time when you leave this dirty ass forest and when that time comes, you're gonna be scared, but don't feel bad, i was scared too. The thing is, you have to overcome it, face your fears. Soon, you're gonna be out there in the big world with all new faces. You'll still probably be having those panic attacks, but this time, i won't be able to help you. That's why i hope you can find someone to help you through them and calm you down. Someone you love, you understand. Love is about the soul! Not the looks!" Ryoka yelled the last part with fire in her eyes. When she got into speeches, she was very passionate about what she said. Misty pondered for a moment before speaking up. "But dad told me you fell for his handsome face." Misty said with a confused look. "Hah!" Ryoka laughed as she stood up and dusted her pants off. "Yeah, he can keep telling himself that." She said as she began to walk off. She wasn't really ready to sleep, but she knew that Misty needed a moment to process everything. "Get some sleep soon, there's gonna be some rough training tomorrow." Ryoka waved at Misty before sliding the door shut behind her, leaving Misty alone in the dark. She sighed as she looked down at the floor. "Leaving? I sure hope i don't have to that, but...i still don't get what love is. No one explained it to me. What's the feeling like? Does it hurt? Or is it nice?" She thought. She pondered on that subject for most of the night before finally getting at leadt a few hours of sleep. Why did she think of that conversation though? Out of everything that happened in her past, that was probably the most boring, right? Love...what does that have to do with what's going on now...unless...

Misty slowly opened her eyes and looked around before landing on Madeline. "Is this what love is...or not? I'm still confused." She said aloud before she quickly shut her mouth. "I-i mean..." She muttered shyly as she blushed a little. "Madeline, i...im trying to make up my mind on who to shock, but this is really hard. I've never been in a situation like this, I'm terribly sorry!" She apologized as she looked around, trying to get her mind off everything since she felt her panic attack start to come back. "Um...how long does the pain last? Because if it's not that long, i can take it, i promise." She asked nervously before leaned closer toward Madeline so that they weren't far apart. "You do know what you're asking me, right? You're telling me to shock you and i don't think I'm capable of doing that."

1601915193847.png
Charlie

When he mentioned touching inappropriately she cringed... remembering... no she didn't want to remember that. She stood up from her bed crawling into the bed with Nova. "Thank you Nova..." she said curling up against him and closing her eyes. She was warm in the cold night, like a little heater. Her skin was soft, her hair was silky. Something about the boy... Nova made her feel safe. She drifted off to sleep while curled up against Nova​

Interactions: Table Group
1601916303602.png
Noctis scanned the group and saw the disgusting little man. It was like if Rumplestiltskin had ejaculated skim milk into a dead and only somewhat intact goblin and this abomination had come out deformed despite already being inbred. He had the face of a frog and licked his lips. With the way he looked at the females surrounding Noctis he could tell he was a perverted little creep. He hated him the moment he played eyes upon him and once again found himself closing his eyes and imagining the hypocrite being crushed in a hydraulic press. At the moment these thoughts were his only solace.

1601916435372.png
Victoria Blade

interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Victoria morphed back into her regular form. As victoria was going to leave the room to where the screams were coming from a girl entered the room... she had raven black hair, it was Alex. Alex went to lift her gun but victoria did a crescent kick sending Alex to the floor and the gun sliding across the room. Alex did a corkscrew move knocking victoria to the floor. The two girls stood up. Alex charged at Victoria. Victoria Did a jump kick sending Alex flying into a nearby cabinet. The wood crunched as Alex's body was thrown into it. Victoria Ran to get the gun but Alex threw a web at victoria, it wrapped around her throat. Victoria was pulled violently by her throat the web forcing her down to the floor. The wind was knocked out of victoria but she stumbled getting back up. Alex was now up too. The two girls look at one another. Victoria took out her gun but before she could fire a web latched on the gun sending it flying out of her hands. Alex stared emotionlessly at Victoria. Victoria took one of her throwing knives throwing it at Alex. Alex put her arm up and the dagger went through into arm and out the back of it. Alex went from emotionless to mad, she didn't seem to be in pain, but like she was angered. Alex charged at victoria grabbing her by her throat and slamming her down to the floor. Alex began to kick her while she was down. Victoria lifted out one of her daggers shoving it through Alex's foot pinning her to the ground. Alex Grunted. Victoria got up to run from the room but her hair was grabbed by Alex. Alex tore the dagger from her foot and put the knife up to Victoria's throat. Victoria grabbed onto Alex's Arms and heaved her up onto her back before slamming Alex down through a nearby glass table. The glass shattered as Alex landed in between. Victoria ran to grab the gun but Alex quickly got down on all fours and rapidly crawled over to her like a spider. Victorias screamed as Alex sunk her jagged teeth into her leg. Victoria began to kick at Alex but Alex dragged her further and further from the gun while tearing at her leg. Victoria Kicked into Alex's face as hard as she could. She let go. Victoria ran but Alex got up grabbing her by her arm and throwing her into the wall. Victoria went to grab her knife but Alex slammed victories arm into the wall, a crunching noise from victories arm could be heard. Victoria shouted. Alex grabbed one of Victoria's knives lifting it up. "Sorry- You have to die now..." Alex said getting ready to stab her. But Victoria mustered up her remaining strength using the wall to Kick Alex hard with her Legs almost sending her flying Alex Stumbled back gripping her stomach where she had been kicked. Victoria threw her daggers, one, two, three. One landed on Alex's side, another into her shoulder, and the final one into her chest. Alex stuttered trying to speak as blood began to drip from her mouth. "No... I'm sorry, but you have to die" Victoria said before jumping up onto the chandelier and doing a Tarzan swing over to Alex. When she swung into her victoria Kicked Alex right in the face hard, sending her flying back through the window sending her falling one story down to her doom, landing with a violent crunch. Victoria jumped down landing on her feet to peek out the window, the girl landed on her stomach and Victorias Daggers were sent further through her.

Victoria quickly cleaned herself up morphing into Alex.

Everyone downstairs was able to hear the loud fight going on upstairs but it more sounded like someone taking a bat to everything in the room. "What the fuck is that?" Claude asked hearing the fight going on. He stormed off into the room to see "Alex" standing in the destroyed room. "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK?" he said slapping her in the face. Victoria gripped her face and turned to face Claude. "I'm sorry..." she said, she didn't want to say too much and give away anything so she kept it short. "CLEAN THIS UP NOW" he shouted leaving the room and returning the torture table. "It was just Alex... she trashed the study..." Mrs. Valentino rolled her eyes turning to Lillian. "You'd better hurry and choose or everyone will get electrocuted, you have 10 seconds..." she said grinning​

1601918961009.png
Madeline Oak

interactions: (@Tablegroup)

Madeline wanted to cry hearing Misty's response. "Yes misty... this is love... I love you... Okay, I love you... which is why it will hurt a million times worse to see you in pain than to get some small little shock. I got shocked earlier, remember? it's just a tiny little shock... it doesn't even hurt that bad so I can take it, I can take it misty" she looked into Misty's eyes trying her hardest not to cry "Misty, Please I need you to shock me, I need you too... okay...?"

1601918800331.png
A clatter was heard and Noctis was both relieved and panicked he could tell from the woman's reaction that it was unexpected but she could be faking it, not only this but there was also the chance someone else's or his personal enemies had come. He made a list in his head, street gangs, drug cartels, more organized syndicates, serial killers, homeland terrorists, corrupt businessman and politicians. The list was rather short in terms of how many belonged to the more dangerous categories but they were still there. He decided to distract the woman just in case, he pressed his ankle against one of the restraints and with as much force as possible yanked it to the side, a crack could be heard through the room like the shot of a rifle as his ankle broke. He kept his face calm and collected, these people were too cowardly to look deep into their enemies eyes to try understand the pain he felt. He had to pray that it distracted one of them long enough for whoever was outside the room to get in with less trouble.

GM

Interactions: @tablegroup

Lillian was breathing so hard, hyperventilating, she could choose... then... everyone was shocked, pulsing energy shooting through all of them, the pain was horrible, it felt like all your bones were shattering... after the electricity stopped Kat spoke. "I'm done keeping my mouth shut, you are a disgusting piece of shit and the second I get free, I'm going to kill your psycho ass, you fucking-" Kat was electrocuted, she screamed. it seemed this energy was much higher than the normal shock. Kat slumped over in her chair after, not moving. "I always hated cats," Mrs. Valentino said giggling. she slid the remote over to misty with a grin. "your turn sweetie" Madeline looked at misty, misty could tell by her stare she was saying shock me.

Mrs. Valentino whistled. Light thumps on the steps could be heard, then three small maid girls came down. The one with white hair was holding what seemed to be a small baby wrapped in a blanket, the baby wasn't visible. But baby coo's could be heard.

1601928413436.png
1601928477355.png
1601928512742.png

Mrs. Valentino walked over to the maids with a smile looking down at her baby. She smiled. A small purple chubby baby hand popped up, holding Mrs. Valentinos Finger. Mrs. Valentino gave a loving smile looking at her baby. Mrs. Valentino turned to silva with a grin. "You haven't even met your little sister..." she said grinning. The three maids were all pretty short compared to miss Valentino. The smallest one standing at 4,9 with pink hair had a pink maids uniform unlike the other two who had black on. All of the maids seemed to have perfect postures. The white-haired maid stood at 5,2 she was the tallest one of them and seemed to be the oldest. They all looked like they were in their teens though. Then the black-haired on standing at 5 foot. They all seemed to be scared somewhat of Mrs. Valentino.

Pascal skipped over to the unconscious crying grace. he was very small. "hehe looks like her chains are a bit yee loose," he said in his thick Scottish accent. he began to supposedly tie her tighter but silva could see what he was actually doing... he was feeling graces. The sobbing grace went from crying to screaming as she began to trash. "What are you doing! stop! I don't like that! stop! please stop!" she said pascal just did it more. "I just'needa fix yur Chains honey"

GM

Interactions: @tablegroup

Than Noctis broke his fucking bone?!? "What the fuck was that?" Mrs. Valentino said as she began to look around the table. Madeline, the one sitting next to him clearly knew it was him. she was so confused, why the fuck? Madeline thought.

Mr. Valentino heard Mrs. Valentino Gasp. "I'm going to go see what's up, clean this up... goddamnit," he said stomping away. Victoria breathed a sigh of relief, thank god to whoever did that she thought before she began to go further through the mansion, making sure she was unseen. She stealthily slid through a doorway and slowly creeping down the stairs. She slowly peaked through the crack in the double door. It seemed it was a fancy dining room, littered in red velvets and gold. It was the fanciest dining room she had ever seen, especially the large crystal chandelier. She grinned as an idea sparked. Around the table were... Teenagers and she recognized some of them. She decided she would help them, she said as she snuck around the house gathering things for her plan.​

1601930267743.png
Noctis saw Mr. Valentino reenter, he let his breath escape, making sure to still keep it quiet. He desperately wanted to spit at the goblin-like man, but he knew that they wouldn't just electrocute him, they would do so to everyone. Roki was sobbing and Keethan had not said a word during this entire endeavor. He wondered what their thoughts were. He knew whatever they were they most likely held contempt towards him for the mistakes he made earlier. He would need to start researching these people's connections if they ever got out of here alive. Being in a room with these people reminded him of back when the media had a small coverage on him. Comparing that to his opponents was almost trivial, "Psychotic my ass" he muttered under his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back