• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel , Goran Glacial Goran Glacial , N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
1601399946314.png
"Oh shut the bloody hell up you sappy prick, you're about as threatening as a fucking fetus. You think I'm scared of you? Or death? I am fear you absolute ignoramus. No one cares about your infatuation with a goldfish. We want to know what in the name of god is going on and I want to know where MY GODDAMN AXE IS, so can you please just SHUT THE HELL UP, FOR ONE BLOODY SECOND AND LET THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED US TALK. YOU CAN'T COMFORT SOMEONE IN CHAINS WITH FOUR PEOPLE WHO MOST LIKELY HAVE GUNS, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR POWERS, YOU CAN'T KILL US, YOU ARE NOT A HERO, GET OVER YOURSELF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!", Noctis sighed, he supposed he was right about nobody but him and Keethan actually understood how to do anything correctly around here. He turned to his captors once again, " Are you going to start explaining? I would really enjoy if everyone else here could just shut up. You wouldn't have any pills for my colossal bloody headache would you? These people don't understand at all how to be polite.

GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

it was now one AM, it was dark and the moon began to hide behind the fluffy white clouds in the starry night sky.

April rolled her eyes. "Fuck your family and your stupid mother too... if they can be gratful for having you in their family they dont deserve you at all." April said before standing up. "Listen... I really like you" her cheeks turned pink. "And like... I havent felt this way before... I dont know what it means yet.... but we will find out together.. right?" she looked to the body. "I'm really tired can you do clean up?" she said giving raven a pleading face. He nodded. "great... now I'm going to go take a nice warm... bubbly shower and think of you... wash this disgusting bitches blood off me" she said biting her lip as she kissed raven on the cheek before skipping out of the room.

Isis turned over when she heard the door open, it was a boy...? she quickly pulled the blanket over herself but it was too late, he already saw her. She gave him a socially akward wave. "Hey" she said. Her bed was on the same side of the room as aidryn, revars was across from her and nicoles was diagnol from her. She closed her eyes turning back away from the boy attemtping to sleep.

Madeline was so fucking annoyed. "Will you PLEASE shut the fuck up noctis your literally so fucking annoying." she said with a pissed off face. "I-I'm n-not his g-g-girlfriend..." Kora muttered. "Stop fighting please!" grace screamed. "This is what they want! they want to divide us! dont give in!" Kora looked destroyed. "g-gold f-fish....?"... "Fuck your stupid axe!" The older woman with black hair stepped forward, "This axe?" she said while giggling throwing a pile of broken metal scraps onto the table... it was what was left of dear betsy. Kat and Madeline giggled at this. "wow betsy more like gonesy, get it! hahahaha" Madeline said laughing. Kat snorted. "can you guys grow the fuck up? we are kidnapped and you are fighting like a bunch of pathetic little boys" she said with an annoyed tone.

Last edited:
Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial , CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams , Tamriel Tamriel
1601402586750.png
Noctis laughed manically, "I'm not that stupid, you think Betsy had wood! Now that I think about it I did lose grip of it earlier..., that's besides the point. Madeleine you're the definition of brainless, you try to fight battles for no reason because you can't understand basic alliances. And Gonesy? Really? Ms Hops is probably right but at this point I would prefer to die if it meant you would go down with me. At least I can appreciate the fact that she actually has some brains as well. Good on you... I didn't catch your name rabbit.

Last edited:
Keethan Joglo

Keethan sighed.The bunny girl was right, all this fighting would lead them no where, and all this yelling was making is headache worse. "Can everyone shut up for a goddamn second" He said tiredly. "The bunny girl is right, this fighting will get us no where. Now you" He said gesturing his head to the tall man "Can you please tell us what we need to do so you let us go?" He asked

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Noctis N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Keethan CrazyBitch CrazyBitch kora grace madeline Tamriel Tamriel silva~

Roki sighed as he wanted to facepalm with his arms being chained he could not he also wanted to slap Noctis he had alot of similar traits of his brother... crazy and unreasonable. Roki looked at the shredded betsy and smiled knowing noctis deserved it. he looked around the room before speaking since the ladies and the spooky man hasn't spoke yet. "hello to those who don't know me i'm Marokin Naga heir to the Naga clan of ninja's whom used to be assassins." he looked at keethan then at the big spooky man. "yes sir please inform us why you have captured and tied us."

1601405750769.png
Mrs Valentino

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Goran Glacial Goran Glacial PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

"Enough of your nonsense, I want to play a little game with all of you...hehehehe" She took her gun out waving it around. "Now the collars around your throats... they can emit a large electrical shock that will pulse through your body, it will hurt, and it will feel like all of your bones are shattering at once, but it won't kill you... Silva... lets start with you" she took out a remote pulling out one of silvas hands from the ties, than handing it to silva. there was two buttons on it one was red and the other was green. "now you can either shock yourself, or the person to your right, which in the case is Ms Burrows, if you dont pick within 20 seconds everyone at the table including you will be shocked as well. the red button shocks the person to your right and the green one shocks you, better get to picking..." she said with a malicious grin.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Seriously, where on god's green Earth are they? Tags: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (Leon) Tamriel Tamriel (Alice)

As the metallic hero lifted up his hand from the draconic student's shoulder, the girl suddenly got up and ran over to Chouko, striking her quickly. Ezekiel lifted a proverbial eyebrow beneath his helmet, he had expected a more explosive response but then he noticed the girl lifting up her leg.Oh no... The girl's leg moved downwards, in a form of slow motion in Ezekiel's eyes. Ah, the joys of enhanced reaction times. As if instinctively, Ezekiel began to lift up his arms in an attempt to guard against whatever was coming. Then a sudden, violent force sent Ezekiel and the others backwards. Thank the gods, the force didn't singe or tear Ezekiel's tracksuit. However Ezekiel was now on the ground, staring up at the ceiling then thought.I sure do hope someone picks up that phone.... BECAUSE I F&*!$#!^@ CALLED IT! The enthusiastic Ezekiel did return to reality once he remembered the situation that was unfolding.

He got up as quickly as he could but felt an unexpected shortness of breath which forced him to the floor with one knee on the ground and right hand barely supporting his upper body. Heavy breaths escaped the armored hero as he tried to divert as much oxygen as he could."Feels like... magic..." He sickeningly spat out. Then Ezekiel heard 'Charlotte' spout out her full name, he instantly connected the dots. The visor's red glow grew a thousand fold, it matched the light of the pink flames. Then Alice came rushing over to him, pleading for his help. She then ran over and dragged that draconic kid over to him. She once again began pleading which was entirely unneeded since Ezekiel was going to help anyway.

"Burning to a crisp is an understatement, that's hellfire. It'll incinerate your very soul if it connects with your skin. I've fought a demon or two but nothing that I've thrown down with can even come close to the energy readings, I'm getting off of those flames. Also, you" He pointed a finger at Alice. "Need to calm down, I know this is a stressful situation but you'll be no help to Chouko when you faint due to the increased CO2 levels in your bloodstream, so take a deep breath." Ezekiel inhaled then exhaled to demonstrate and to soothe Alice's panicked state."At this time, I don't think we can stop her but we don't need to, we just need her attention removed from Chouko, this may also seem insane but I believe 'Charlotte' over there has some relation to Professor Oberlin." Ezekiel stated.

Last edited:
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel , CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams , Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
1601410092969.png
Noctis eyes widened as he realized what the "game" was. He smiled, he liked these people's tactics, unfortunately they were the enemy. He hated some of the people near him but saw an opportunity. If he died, he died a martyr. What mattered was that these people survived, they had to fight what the government pointed at and then flee from them. They would either be wiped out or trained as soldiers, either way it was flawed. He turned to Madeleine and whispered, "I know we have had our differences, I can admit that I didn't exactly try to stop them and made them worse, I know that believe me. You probably were planning going to do this either way but listen to me, no matter what, you have to shock me. You have to live, the school isn't to be trusted, they want a superhuman army or kickstart a genocide. I need you to promise me that even if you continue to hate me, if I die, make sure I didn't die for no reason. I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot and because of that tried to break said wrong foot. Just... shock me, at the very least enjoy seeing me in agony", He sat straight making sure he had a straight face and good posture, he didn't want them to be suspicious so he gave out a psychotic smile to match what the majority of the table thought of him, though when he turned to the bunny-girl and Keethan he gave them a nod as a sign of respect.

-Leon walker-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch charlie Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ezekiel Tamriel Tamriel alice RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 ~

Leon laid on the ground where alice left him staring at the ceiling as his visions blurred. he sighed knowing he hit his limit he spoke but his voice was hoarse. "Hey i'm gonna go comatose so whatever you do help her stop." after he finished his words his eye lids slowly drooped as he fought his eye lid going up then down before settling closed. he slipped into a heat induced coma not able to wake up except for cold temperatures. though he had one last thought *hopefully she gets the help she needs...*

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Goran Glacial Goran Glacial PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Silva shook his head as he began to come to. God, what just happened? First, he was at the hallway, but then he felt something hit his neck and...that's all that he remembers. Silva tried to move his arms, but quickly found out that they were tied down to a chair. His vision quickly became clear as he looked around at his surroundings. "What the hell is this?" He muttered as he looked around at everyone else that was tied up. They were all in chairs at a long table, except Silva was in a kings chair. "Grace...is this some new test from the school or..." Silva wasn't able to finish his sentence before three women walked into the room. He didn't recognize them, but they could just be people that the school hired. I mean, it's not like that'd be shocking, seeing as what has happened so far. Silva sighed and looked down. "Come on you didn't have to-" Silva stopped as soon as he saw the man. His eyes wided and started feeling like throwing up. What the hell? Silva thought...he covered his tracks. How could this be happening? His dad...it has to be an illusion. Silva was drowning out what everyone else was saying as he just stared at Claude with a shocked expression. His breathing started to get heavy and he closed his eyes to block everything out. He jumped up a bit when one of the girls gave him a remote with two buttons. He listened intently to what the girl said as he looked back and forth at her and his dad. He closed his eyes for a second. Ok...time to put on a brave face. He thought before he opened his eyes and looked toward his father then to Grace. "Heh, you always did like playing twisted games that hurt your son." He said before clicking the green button without a second thought.

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Misty jumped awake as everyone started fighting. "Oh god, w-what's happening?" She asked with a terrified expression. She looked around nervously and started breathing fast. She watched as three women walked out of the shadows with a man. Misty quickly closed her eyes tightly and teared up. "I should've stayed at home. I wish i never came to this school. Just breath...nice and slowly." She muttered quietly, but loud enough where people around her could hear. She felt a panic attack starting up inside of her. She looked around for help to calm her down, but it seemed like everyone was busy talking to others. "M-madeline...im...im scared."

Last edited:
PeriodicLimpIslandwhistler-small.gif

June had taken a bus to a nearby area, then walked here. "Which way?" She turned to her imaginary friend, Jadeite, now that they were past the school entrance. She'd had him memorize the layout of the school prior to entering, so she didn't get lost. She'd arrived here a few minutes before Nova, intending to find her dorm and see what it was like. She was curious to know where she'd be sleeping. And although she'd heard the announcement about her roommates, she didn't know them very well, yet. She wore her moshi monsters, having had them fuse to make a black, Super Sentai suit to wear on her first day. It'd been Nova's idea to show up in costumes. A couple dozen more moshi monsters, mostly Iggys and DJ Quacks, clung to her costume, calmly observing everything around them. They'd pounce in the name of 'self-defence' if she was physically attacked. Verbal attacks did nothing to her...unless...

"Down the hall, two lefts, a right, another right, down another hall, up some stairs, two more rights and a left, and you're there." Jadeite replied with a grin, steering her in the right direction by her shoulders. "Just kidding." He let go, joining June in laughter. "The real route's much shorter than that. I'll...race you!" He took off, and June followed, laughing. It's so awesome to be here! This place looks awesome!

June fully intended on wearing her backpack everywhere until she ascertained that her roommates weren't going to steal her things. She'd packed everything she needed in it so if she lost it...then she'd be pissed, obviously. But she'd made sure to save everything important from her laptop in a USB, disguised as a cupcake-shaped pendant, hanging from her neck. She wore it inside her Super Sentai suit, so it wasn't easily stolen.

She reached her dorm soon enough, and greeted whoever awaited inside. "Hi." She waved politely, with a cheerful smile.

"Nice view." Jadeite commented, running up to the window. Jadeite lied down on her bed, testing it out. "It's the perfect bed! You'll love it, June!" Jadeite began running from one thing to another, touching everything and reporting back. He flicked light switches on and off, opened and closed drapes, he checked under every bed, jokingly reporting "No monsters!", and inspected the floor, all while June remained calm and still with a cheerful expression on her face. It took Jadeite ten seconds to tornado through the room, making sure to leave everything as he'd originally found it. "This room is amazing!" He whispered to her, panting a bit from all the excitement. "Like a hotel!"

tumblr_pquchn3Nn31sg7ncuo1_500.jpg

Soon after, Nova arrived, dropping down from the sky with a superhero landing. He used his hands to slow down right before he hit the ground, so he didn't hurt himself. He wore a Darth Vader costume, without the mask or helmet, and had a toy red lightsaber holstered at his side. He'd had his imaginary friend, Edward, do the same thing with memorizing the layout, so he soon found his dorm without issue. He'd thanked June for the excellent idea when they'd discussed it the previous day. He made his way to his dormitory room, and cheerfully greeted everyone inside at once. "Good daay." He sang grandly, even though it was dark out. He was looking forward to making some new friends. He turned on his lightsaber, extending it with a theatrical wave. "I have two more...does anyone want to 'battle'?" He asked with childlike joy.

"I'm so curious to see what kind of foods they serve in the cafeteria." Edward said.

Last edited:
Table group

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Madeline scoffed giving noctis the finger "go fuck yourself asshole" she said turning away from him. Then the lady said what silva had to to... she looked horrorfied, "What the fuck is wrong with you people?!" she shouted. then misty said she was scared. Madeline put her brave face on "It will be fine misty just stay calm." "uh.... thanks? My name is grace.. but this isn't really the time for introductions..."

Then silva shocked himself, it felt like all of his bone were shattering, it stung and burnt all at the same time. It felt like his bones were being torn from his body. Then it stopped after almost 10 full seconds. Grace and Kora started crying. "Silva! Silva are you okay?!" Grace screamed as she tried to pull herself from the chains to no avail, they were much too strong even for the strongest one. Grace was crying, she looked so upset her soft blue eyes were now puffy as streams poured from her eyes. Kora was crying out of pure horror and fear. she felt so bad for silva but at the same time she was scared for roki and her friends. Kat looked so full of hatred. "You... YOU FUCKING BITCH I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOU TO SHREDS I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU FUCK-" Kat was electrocuted by the collar on her neck. She screamed in pain as she fell foward. Madeline looked so mad. "you are all psychotic, how.... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING?" Madeline was shocked aswell, she stayed silent but she was visibly in pain. The electrocution stopped. Kat and Madeline stayed silent now. Graces eyes were full of tears. "Please.... they need to go to the hospital...." Claude and The older woman were giggling. The black haired younger girl stayed silent, showing no emotion to this torture. The youngest blonde one turned her head away from the torture before her. she was visibly bothered by this but she stayed silent.

The Older woman walked over to silva snatching the remote from his hands. "I'll be taking that hun" she said with an evil grin as she walked over to Grace forcing the remote into her hand. "Please! Dont make me do this, please I dont want to do this... please...." Grace began crying her eyes filled with even more tears than before. The woman grabbed grace by her hair slamming her face forward into the table. When grace lifted back up from the table blood was trickling from her nose. "Your time begins now Bastard lover" the woman said as she glanced over to silva with disgust. Grace was crying, hyperventilating as she looked at the remote. "the person to your right, Kora, Or yourself..." The woman grinned with her evil laugh following short behind.​

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , Tamriel Tamriel
1601482407602.png
He continued to whisper to Madeleine, "Listen, I know we don't exactly get along but that doesn't mean I think that you're an idiot. Why do you think I'm talking to you? You are a smart person, no matter how well you hide it I still know that you're in pain." he turned to his captors once more, "Oi! Can I offer myself as tribute or something? These people have done nothing to wrong you. I on the other hand have insulted and pestered you. Let's see quite how painful you can make it.

-Marokin Naga-
Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Noctis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch grace and kora Tamriel Tamriel silva

Roki watched as silva pressed the green button then flinched in sympathy pain as he watched silva shake from the electricity. he turned to glare at the raven-haired woman and claude noting out of the corner of his eye the other two women's reaction. *not everyone here is like my brother it seems* roki mentally noted as he turned to look at noctis. "you can go die at your own time they arn't here to listen to us but force us through this game... sad my brother ain't here he'd enjoy it... but rather shut up idiot you need to chill and tough through this like the rest of us." he turned to look at kora and smiled with concern "hang on kora we will make it out.' he turned to look at grace and stared at her with intensity hope she wouldn't press red he made a promise in his heart if he ever got the strength and the opportunity he'd put the sick fucks through their own game.

----------------------------------------------------------
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch april~

raven smiled as april walked off he even felt heated towards her comment of thinking of him in the shower. he realized he needed to take it slow because of her scars so he decided to let her set the pace. he turned to candice's body and frowned he had no acid or any other body disposal methods he was used to. he put his hand on his chin thinking he also didn't like how unmarked his body was he had tattoos before but they don't adhere to the soul so when he lost his body to his goody-two-shoes father he lost all the work he did on himself. he sighed as he retrieved his needles and the other tools he left before taking her body down. and wrapped it in a tarp he set about cleaning the blood stains then dragged the tarp stain body to a school furnace shoving everything into it tarp blood stained rags and body all. he dusted off his hands before walking to the dorms for a shower and to meet mercury and his other roommates. he sighed again his brother slept in the same room as his crush but he didn't this and was upset but he didn't want to complain to buffy seeing as he just started with april it wasn't wise to push things. he headed to the dorms before someone has seen his blood stained body.

He turned to his dorm getting a change of clothes before stripping right there in his dorm room running a hot wet rag down his body he wanted to give april some space because he'd rather not reopen any wounds of her's. when he was done he dressed in black jeans with a black tank top before putting his fingerless gloves back on he then pulled out some steel-toe combat boots to wear since he didn't want to wear the uniform until tomorrow. when he was done he went to look for mercury hoping to see if the rumors were real and he can make some deals with her.

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
1601488497105.png
"Hey Ninja-Boy, can you please shut up. I'm kind of trying to make it easier for everyone else to tough through this, can nobody understand that people want to help them nowadays? I know everyone seems to think I'm some psychotic freaks how, but I'm not. Everyone has irrational moments, it just seems that you people try to stretch them out. To make someone suffer when they have no reason to is strictly wrong. Please, can you just let me try to help you all. The majority of you seem like good people. Why can't you understand my goal here, it's relatively simple."

1601488371906.png
Madeline Oak

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Madeline scoffed. "Oh my god... fine... it's fine, your all good, just don't chase my friends around with an axe, kay?" she sighed, she still didn't trust him. "Just know... my decision for who I am planning to shock is going to stay the same regardless of what you say" she gave him a calm smile. she leaned forward to look at grace. "grace, hey grace, you need to calm down a little bit okay... just breathe"

1601488879538.png
Mrs. Valentino

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

She chuckled at what Noctis had to say. "You want to be some big hero? well, you aren't... sit the fuck down, I could care less if these people did nothing wrong to me, but you see... they did something wrong to my dear Claude. Being friends with this filthy bastard, no good betraying I'm uncultured of a son... Silva... you can all thank him." She snatched the remote from grace. "Your time to pick is temporarily paused since this Noctis retard thinks we took you all for no reason." she had a facial expression of hatred. "Silva was always such a disappointment for My husband Claude, he refused to be on our side, the right side, he then left Claude, the man who made him... throwing him away like a piece of trash" she grinned. "And most of you made the mistake of being friends with him, kind to him or helping him in anyway shape, or form." she giggled turning to Noctis and Keethans direction. "And well Keethan you were already passed out, just too easy to not kidnap, and Noctis and Lillian saw too much..." she turned to the two girls.

"Oh silva... you haven't even met your sisters yet have you?" she grinned as the girls looked at silva, the blonde one looked scared, not for herself but rather for silva. the black-haired girl's face still stayed emotionless, anyone who looked could see the black girl had two circle burn marks on the side of her heads, the temples. "Silva, this is Alex," The woman said as The black-haired girl stepped forward. "And this is Francesca, But you can call her Frankie." she turned to silva. "Recognize that name silva? its because she is a disappointment just like Fran was... Oh, & I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Tiffany Valentino... your stepmother, Alex is your step-sister, my blood daughter, and Frankie... is your half-sister... bet you didn't see that coming" she said giggling.​

Keethan Joglo

Keethan sighed as he watched the events unfold from his seat. First, he had seen the first shock when Silva shocked himself, which he found unsurprising, since he and Grace seemed to be pretty tight. Then Noctis kept blabbering and trying be the hero suddenly and kept trying to use Madeline. The girl was smart though, she didn't trust him. Once the woman started talking, he was a bit surprised. Apparently the majority was kidnapped for just knowing Silva, while others were for technical reasons. Then the woman started introducing Silva to his sisters. Keethan sighed. "How much longer is this family reunion gonna last, just get on with it already" Keethan muttered under his breath. "Noctis, please shut up" He whispered to him "The more you talk, the longer this is going on, and its boring enough already"

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian CrazyBitch CrazyBitch RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Alice intently listened to Ezekiel as he told her about the hellfire and told her that she needed to calm down. "Look, i know i need to, but I'm not good in these types of situations." She exclaimed before closing her eyes. She continued to hear kick after kick. "We just need to do something fast!" She yelled as she was visibly shaking. She had a confused expression after what the iron clad hero said next. "Oberlin? The Principal? I mean, she did say her name, but...it doesn't matter! Do we need to find the principal because i have no idea where she is." Alice said before she looked down because leon started speaking. After he finished his sentence, he passed out. "Dammit!" She muttered quietly as she started dragging his body before leting him sit up against the wall. "Well...looks like it's only me and you." She muttered as she turned back around to Ezekiel. She sighed before looked over at Charlie and Chouko. Alice's cards couldn't even get close to them, they'd be burnt up as soon as the fire touched them. "Alright...how do you suppose we remove her attention from Chouko? I'll do anything, just throw a plan at me. If we play our cards right, there's a chance that everyone will be ok."

-Marokin Naga-
~interactions: ~

Roki was pissed like he said they didn't care and yet thanks to noctis it had been paused. he knew they could only get it over with but that dick kept disrupting it and pissing off his captors. he looked at noctis and rolled his eyes at him clearly fed up with his shit and lies. he then was shocked by the info that was dropped on him. he mentally cussed then looked at silva with a curious look his family was the exact opposite of his own his family tried to change after his brother was already saturated in human lifeblood and murder. he sighed as he looked at the lady speaking and only imagined putting a kunai through her eye since it was best he stayed silent.

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus , Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
1601493547626.png
"Alright fine, he said to Keethan, "I just feel, helpless, helpless to do what I do best. Helpless to be able to kill and torture those who wrong the masses. The corrupt, the criminal, the insane. and yet here I am sitting down in front of them, surrounded by victims. And I can't even help any of them. I don't care if they hate me, I can tell Roki over there already does with the glare he's giving me, but we have to work together. I realize that now, I can't take it on by myself, even if it is what I'm used to. I'll listen to you two.", now turning to both Keethan and Madeline.

(had to fix name since you kept spelling it madeleine)

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

As soon as Silva pushed the button, he felt jolts of electricity and it felt like his bones were shattering. He had felt pain a lot from things his dad did to him, but he's never felt anything like this. It hurt so much that he could barely get any words out. "Claude...doesn't even...care about you. He'll betray you...if it means that he'll get something out of it." It hurt to speak, but he didn't care, he just wanted to get his words out. "Fran was...not a disappointment! You...have no idea who she even was." He yelled, which hurt his body even more. He couldn't help it though, he couldn't stand when someone talked bad about Francesca, especially when they knew nothing about her. Silva moved his head up a little and gave Claude a death stare. A new family, huh? I never asked for that, especially one that includes him...and this bitch Tiffany. He thought before he looked around at everyone else before his eyes landed on Grace. "Hey...just calm down." He muttered quietly. "I'm sorry...im the reason you're going through this."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"O-ok...I'll try to calm down." Misty muttered before she started looking around at everyone. She closed her eyes as Silva pushed the button to shock himself. She didn't want to watch any of what was going on. She listened as Kat raised her voice only to be shocked. She opened her eyes once again to look at Kat, wanting to see if she was ok. Just then, Madeline raised her voice and got shocked too which made Misty jump in her chair. "M-madeline! Are you ok?!" Misty asked, worried about her. She was about to start yelling at their captors, but stoped herself, know that that was wasn't going to get her anything but a shocking. Misty started to grind her teeth slightly as she was nervous. She looked down the line of people to see who had the remote. She quickly spotted Grace who was scared and not wanting to push a button. Madelines voice, telling Grace to calm down, made Misty turn back to her. "Oh thank god you're ok. M-madeline...it's gonna come down to me and...i don't know what to do. I don't wanna hurt anyone."

Riza

I wake up in the dormroom alone. My muscles are all stiff and sore. The first thing I notice is the no one is in the dorm but me "Hello! Where did everyone go? Misty?,noctis? Keethan? ...It seems I'm alone. I get up and start walking in the direction of Ms oberlin's office, she aught to know what to do about missing people. What if I'm the only one left in my dorm? Who took my friends? Why did they have to take them and why did they leave me here, am I just that unimportant? I sigh deeply where do I even start looking. My breath hitches and I realize I'm sad for people, my friends. Who ever took them is going to see my true powers when I get my claws on them.

Last edited:
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: WHERE ARE THEY, YOU INFIDELS?! Tags: Tamriel Tamriel

Ezekiel hatefully stared at the situation that he was in, surprises are something that he hates a lot, especially the unpleasant variety. So let us review what we has happened: The daughter of the lord of evil is currently being possessed by said lord and is auditioning for the FIFA world cup on another student, one student is currently suffering from hyperthermia and entered into a comatose state which means a potential heat stroke which means organ failure, or worse -- death, Alice is between half-way panicked but she is soldiering on which is one good thing going for this situation. His metallic hand lifted itself up to his mouth area, once again Ezekiel lost himself in thought. His processing speed is faster than the average human but even so, going through multiple possibilities, trying to find the right solution is tricky.

"By VALDRMANI'S VULVA, it pains me to admit but a majority of the solutions that I concoct wind up with me dead. Ezekiel angrily admitted."Shooting her with my energy cannon is no good since the weakest setting which is stun won't be strong enough to punch through the hellfire while the strongest setting would either kill her, amputate her or she'll dodge and incinerate me. So far, the two interesting options that I have are: Whirlwinding her which will knock her out or knocking her on the ground by throwing a high-hypersonic projectile at her foot." Quite a puzzling situation, Ezekiel wondered whether he could mach four his way around the school to find Oberlin but that isn't a good solution since she potentially just went home. He turned to Alice one more time with his scarlet stare."What about you, do you have any bright ideas?"

Last edited:
GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

"You have ten seconds now bastard lover," Mrs. Valentino said pressing a button to continue the time. "Before everyone gets shocked." Grace looked to see kora. Kora was horrified she didn't want to be shocked, but she didn't want grace too either. "Five seconds." Grace started hyperventilating. before pressing the green button electrocuting herself. Grace screamed in pain as her whole body thrashed. Then she slumped forward onto the table crying.

Frankie looked away, before she spoke, her voice was elegant and she had a slight victorian accent. "Can I please be excused..." The woman snatched the remote from grace before turning to Frankie. Frankie had two deep purple bruises on both of her arms when Roki forced her down. She tried pulling her sleeves down to cover it but it was too late, her mom saw it. "Who did that to you, Frankie?" Frankie looked away. "I want to congratulate them for HURTING SUCH A USELESS WORTHLESS BITCH" she screamed as she slapped Frankie in the face. Alex looked away from this, trying not to show any emotion, Claude didn't seem to care about Frankie, but he didn't smile. Frankie looked back at her mom. "If I tell you... I know what you're going to do to them." Frankie said with a cold stare at her mother. Mrs. Valentino wrapped her hand around Frankie's throat lifting her up off the floor.

"T̸̢͓͙̗̟͔͚͋͛̆͐̓̊̓̚͝Ĕ̴̹̜̲͓̫̘̳̳͈̇̊͑̓̃̔͋́̈́̽̋̏͘͠Ļ̸̡̟̘̦̺͈̞̜̏̾͋̂̉͛͋̆͊̀̿̇̏͝ͅͅĹ̶̛̗͇̲̟͈̬̞̦̈͐̌͊̃̍̓̔̏͗̃͜ ̵̨̢̥̩̝͓̹̗̮̪̲̥̳̩̘̀́̏̎͑̃̕M̴̢̺̥̜̥͔̝̜̦͚̲̘̘͇̿̾̓͆͊Ě̶̠ ̸̢̰̤̥̙̰͆̓̈͝S̸̢̛͚̗̠̯͚͂̽͌̽́͆͑͑̉̊͜͜͝ͅȌ̸̖͔̫͍̒͂̉̎̆̐̓͐͊̚͜͝͠ ̵̮̳̥̲̲̙̀͆̐̿̍̈́̓̂̕̚͝͝I̷̺̔͑̀́̐̐̓̑̒̓͐̍̆̚͝ ̴̜̝͕̘̟̼̯̟͇͍̞̺̽̀̓ͅC̸̡̼̭̼̤̠̻̅͘͜Ą̶̛̯̙̱͙̠͓͍͔̫̺̟̱̻̠͛̈́̂́͑̄̇̈́̐̀͘Ṉ̴͚̮̘̪̮̰̜̞̘̄̀͌͑̓͗̓͑̋͊̽̈͝ ̸̡̢̭̥͕͇͈̎̓̐̎̀͂͌̔̊̽͌͝R̴̡̡̭͖̥̦̥̲̘̭͊Ì̶̛͍̖̫͋̆P̶̨̩̤̼͕̮͓̟̮̪̤̗̓̋̓͛͂̀̓̑͆ͅ ̶̖͔̣͎̹̍̽̈́̾Ṱ̵̢̬͔̜̟̎̍̄́̈͒̔̿̂̐̚͠ͅH̶̡̡͕̰̺̝̭͉͙̤̠̙̯͕̓̍̓̓̃͑̓̃̿́̚̚͘͝Ḙ̸̢̤͉̝̜̥̗̭͇̠͖̲́̇͗͐͐̔̒̂̀͗̓̎̕͜M̷̠̰̖̟̥̤͇͇̟̝̖̬̱͙̄̇̌͜ ̸͕̭̼̟͓̩̫͇̝̲̣̀̀̀̊̋̌͝T̸̢̢̧̛̳̲͚̥̥̝̻̤̰͛͛̾͌͒̽͆̄̆̂͑Ǫ̸́̔́̐̉̀̊̈́̉̓̍͐̎̈̕ ̷̘̤̖͓͉̫̝̳̣̞̩͂́̀͂̊̈́ͅͅS̸̢̝̓̄̿͘͜ͅḨ̴̨̯̝̯̻̰͆́̈́̽̏̂̾̈̈́̃̄͆̍ͅR̵̩̟̱͍̰̦̫̹̽̔E̵̡̯̠̊̔̍̾̔̃̎̋̇̏̓̔͝͝D̷̩̤̭̣̜̱̥̪̩̹̂̾̒̈̓̐͑̏͘͠͝ͅS̷̨̛̰̠͕̜͙̟͍̞̃͗̀͋͗̓̚͝͠"

The woman's eyes turned to black, including the whites, strange limbs began to pop out of her sides, they were spider-like. The woman lifted her bangs... there were 6 eyes above her two visible eyes, but they were... spider-like. The girl didn't want to give Roki's name. she stayed silent. Mrs. Valentino's mouth opened wide, it looked like a spider mouth now. Frankie started to cry but she stayed silent. The woman grunted like an angry pull before slamming Frankie through a picture frame on the wall. Large shards of glass cut Frankie's arms. Alex turned to her mother. "Shouldn't we - be focusing on- the students-" she spoke like a robot. she had no emotion. Mrs. Valentino slowly morphed into her regular form. "Yes... I think that would be good..." she giggled walking away from the bleeding Frankie. Alex extended a hand to her pulling Frankie up. "Mother- and father- We are going- to go clean- her up..." Alex said as she and Frankie left, Alex seemed to be helping Frankie walk. Claude stood up. "Let me get pascal," He said as he left the room. Mrs. Valentino Handed the remote to Kora. "Now... you or Lillian..." She said grinning. "Your time starts now..." Kora started to hyperventilate. She was crying, tears streaming down her face. "I-I d-d-don't w-w-w-wanna...." Mrs. Valentino leaned forward whispering into her ear. "I don't think I asked Meragger" When kora heard the word... Meragger... She went from scared to hurt... She was so scared she couldn't breathe, she was... Choking... gasping for air. "Kora! SOMEONE HELP HER" Madeline screamed thrashing around. Kat tried to trash but the chains were too strong for any of them.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back