• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: IsabelFischer
1600177684597.png
"You must both be great at sneaking around, with your darkness and he bending light to make himself invisible?. Noctis wondered what would happen after the whole Calamity ordeal. Most of them were dangerous in some form, so they might kill them after they were done. Perhaps a genetically engineered virus? He cleared these thoughts from his mind as he heard a crash from behind him, a girl with relatively long black hair was on the ground complaining about the bulky ankle monitor on her leg. Noctis turned back to Selena, "I have a feeling we want to know who that is"

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

-Nathaniel Sparks-

Nate had no idea where the dorms were, and told Alexis as much. “I have a terrible sense of direction, ashamed as I am to admit it. I was kind of hoping you’d know where we’re going,” he said, grinning at the girl. “And I suppose I’ll have to up my game if you’re not already charmed,” he added, putting a hand over his heart. Nate continued to roll the ball of light in his palms, happy he’d made a friend already.

-Selena Sparks-

Selena shrugged. “I suppose you’ll have to find out if I’m good at sneaking or not,” she told Noctis, throwing a roguish wink in his direction. “As for my idiot brained brother, you can hardly call him sly,” she snorted. “He’s about as inconspicuous as an elephant in the room.”

She looked in the direction Noctis was talking about and her grin grew. “Yes,” she mused. “I suppose we do want to know who that is. Let’s go, my new friend,” she declared, standing up and looking at Noctis expectantly.

Interactions: IsabelFischer(Selena)
1600195186211.png
Noctis got up and stretched as he followed Selena to the girl. They had managed to get up and were dusting themselves off, Noctis was about to hand them the book they had dropped before it flew to the girl's hand. She noticed them and immediately step backwards, surprised and embarrassed. "H-hi, my name is Calypsa, do you know where Dorm 8 is?" she stuttered out. "No, what about you Selena?, Noctis replied, turning to Selena

Hello there everyone its me! before you post any further i would appreciate if you could use this to make your characters!

for female characters:

for male characters:

Please make sure they have no background (make sure its transparent) if you could crop the charat off the bottom of the picture but if not i can do it later. please make your character in the school uniform.

(please try matching the color of certain clothing items to the color of the text)

Female uniform options: White or black collar shirt that required a red tie (the sleeves can be any length). They can have either black leggings for their bottoms, a dark navy blue (1C1C60) plaid or stripe-ish skirt, or blue shorts the same as the skirt. All of the girls must have thigh high white socks (make sure they dont go up to the skirt all the way there should still be some skin showing) unless they are wearing the black leggings. for shoes the girls can either have black heels or (they cannot wear heals if they have the leggings.), dark navy blue or black converse.

Male uniform option: White or black collar shirt that required a red (same shade as the red above) tie (the sleeves can be any length). They can either have Black or dark navy blue (same color) jeans with no rips (they cannot be skinny jeans). Boys cannot wear shorts. the boys must wear black or navy blue converse. the boys need to wear black or blue converse.

(only use the uniform that your characters gender corresponds with. if your character is a they, they can mix and match between males and females options. if your character just likes to dress in female or male but is really a boy or a girl they cannot wear the one they want too, but the one the have to. if your character is genderfluid they get both uniforms feel free to do them in which ever one you want. if your character uses for example: they/he pronouns they need to wear the male uniform.)

When you finish them please send them to me in DMs on rp nation or discord.​

Last edited:
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = None so far, Location: Dorm 8
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

The armor clad hero was busy unpacking all of his belongings. In terms of clothing, he doesn't have a lot. A blacktrack suit with yellow chevrons on the side of his upper arms and yellow lines going down the side of his track pants. Two black shirts and cargo jeans. The next thing to be pulled out from his luggage bag is his smartphone, anybody who knows Ezekiel knows that he is a freak for security, so his phone is jam packed with state of the art encryption, burn triggers, and etc etc. Doesn't even store an ounce of personal information on said phone. Then he pulled out a rather sizable metal box, a deep blue not unlike that of his metallic skin. Two fingers touched the side of the box. Red lines spread out from the point then met in the middle of the front side. It popped open neatly. Inside revealing a menagerie of tools in all shapes and sizes, each more alien than the last yet all were built by human hands. These tools of his were mostly dedicated to his hobby of tinkering, creating, repairing, and maintaining various pieces of technology. An oily smell emanated from the box which spurred on some pleasant memories from Ezekiel. However there would be time for that later, he shook his head then shut the box. Slipping it back in the luggage, just as quickly as it came out.

In the blink of an eye, he dawned his tracksuit then pulled out a matte green notebook from the luggage bag with a pen to boot. He jumped back onto the bed then began writing. This isn't a diary for him or anything like that, this is just something for him to scribble idle thoughts or ideas into. He found it a great way to kill time when you are waiting for something.

Athena Smith​
She thought for a moment, before nodding. “We should. I don’t want her getting hurt or doing something stupid.” She told him, ears flicking. She hated worrying about the other girl, considering she was two years older, but she couldn’t help it. She cared about her too much to not worry, but Jake also seemed to worry, and she supposed that’s fine, but if her other friend liked Charlie, she’d step down. That was who she was, someone that didn’t interfere with her friend’s relationships, considering she hadn’t had one yet. Taking a breath, she’d curl closer to him, closing her eyes.

interactions:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Riza was sitting on a decently comfortable chair in ms oberlin's office. This morning had started out a bit rough. First thing after waking up I fell out of the bed bruising my arm. Then when I was eating breakfast I choked on my mango, which ironically happens alot more than it should. Then after breakfast I realized the time was off by an hour, " aurgg" I had groaned as I ran out the front door with my bag of school stuff, after waving to my parents of course. I quickly flew towards the school and arrived obviously late,missing quite a few things, and now I was sitting in ms oberlin's office waiting to be assigned a dorm and whatever else I had missed. I reached into my bag of dried fruit and began chomping on banana chips. I waited patiently for my scedual, kicking my feet in the air as I chomped.

1600229127966.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Keethan Joglo N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Revar couldn't help but sigh when Isis decided to go on and use her powers on him, knowing full well that she was giving him the information he wanted, not really a cleaver move on her part but he really didn't care too much. As his eyes turned back to normal, he didn't pay much heed to her comments although her concern over him was dully noted, as Revar rubbed the temple of his head and then looked towards Keethan saying "While i do applaud you for being able to bait her into using her powers to figure them out, i would note that making enemies out of the people you will be sharing a room with is not the best of moves." Revar then stood up from his seat and walked away to find their dorms being sure to move at a low enough pace that they will be able to get to him quickly and keep up with him.​

Kora didn't talk much as a child, the only person who kora had deep conversations with was her Charlie. Charlie was the only friend kora ever had. She remembered the day Charlie got her Bunny stuffed animal Mr. Hops taken away for playing with him during class. Charlie asked Kora if she could... "assist" her in rescuing him from the principal's office. However, there was a camera aimed at the door. Kora was unsure about going through with her plan, but she manipulated a small puddle of water into the camera, breaking it hesitantly. Mr. Hops was saved. Ever since that day Charlie and Kora had been very close. She remembered the day at the park vividly; "Why don't you ever talk fish breath!" The boy yelled at Sicily. "Yea, what's wrong with you? Are you a mute? Huh? ANSWER US FREAK!" The other boy yelled shoving Kora to the ground. Kora tried to mutter a response but all that came out was a stutter. "You're so weird... Just talk!" The boy yelled kicking sand onto Kora. Young Kora began to cry, tears streaming down her face. "Yo Bitch! Who THE FUCK! TOLD YOU IT WAS OKAY TO LAY HANDS ON MY BFF!" Charlie screamed as she began to hover above the floor, blazing pink fire blasting from her eyes and hands. The two boys screamed. "RUN BEFORE I HIT YOU IN THE DICK SO HARD YOUR BALLS POP OUT YOUR NOSTRILS!" The boys began to pee their pants as they screamed running off in the distance. Charlie skipped over to Kora helping her up. "Don't worry Kk those meanies won't ever bother us again." Charlie wiped her tears. "What does dick mean?" Kora asked. "I don't know I just heard it on TV and it sounded cool!" Charlie replied as the two girls held hands walking home.

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg

Javier looked down at his watch to check the time. "Damn, it's getting late and I'm pretty sleepy." He said before yawning. He scratched his head as he looked around fir the dorms. This was so embarrassing for him. He's probably been in the same spot for over an hour and he missed the announcement, so he doesn't know where to go. "Just pick a direction and start walking, Javier." He muttered to himself as he started walking down the first hall he saw. While he walked he quickly patted his pockets before pulling out a locket. He sighed of relief as he opened it up. "Thought i lost you there for a minute, Rosa." Javier smiled slightly as he took a look at what was in the locket before closing it back up. "Alright, let's get this over with." He said as he stuffed the locket back into his pocket. He looked around at multiple doors, he was pretty sure that they were the dorms, but he didn't know which one to go into and he definitely wasn't going to try and go to every single door, that'd be too much of a hassle. "I guess the doors are in order, right? If so, then i just have to remember my dorm number." He said as he began to think back to when he was taking his nap. He was still kinda awake then. I mean, how could he sleep when he was near that Misty girl. "11? Yeah, that seems about right." He muttered as he began walking over to the door before swinging it open. He peeked his head inside and looked around. Was this his? Shouldn't the other's of been here by now? "Ah, who cares! All i know is that there's a free bed over there and I'm sleepy so..." He said as he lazily walked over and laid down on the bed. "Goodnight, Rosa." jJavier muttered as he put his locket on a table beside him before closing his eyes and letting his sleepiness take over him.

1600238708304.png
Linx Akavi
Interactions: Javier Rodriguez Tamriel Tamriel
Mentions: Nolan and Raven Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Linx frowned clearly not pleased with their interaction with Nolan, they really weren't even trying too hard to insult them, it was supposed to be mellow and barely noticeable by people, though some people tended to take offense quicker than others. Though when that strange guy patted the back of their head, causing their body to move forward just a bit, Linx quickly went on to glare at them though they didn't care much for their comment. Linx growled a bit upon seeing his face as he walked away heading towards their dorm room, room 11 was what they heard and upon seeing the room 11 number they quickly walked through the door in a annoyed mood. He was quickly able to find some guy who was laying down in the bed, he looked pretty old and brutish, which caused Linx to smile non the less, Linx then went closer to him careful not to make much noise and leaned down so that their face was closer to their ear and practically shouted out "GOOD EVENING ROOMIE!!!!!!!!" they weren't really tired and really didn't even need sleep so they thought it would be fun to just mess with their roommate instead.

"bored boring bored bored" I say to myself as I swing my legs on the chair. I notice threw a window that the big puffy clouds are taunting me. I sign deeply. What is taking this principle so long. Maybe I'd she doesn't come soon I'll just nap here. Yeah napping sounds good right now. I just sit back waiting wanting to sleep so bad but I don't. Instead I practice making color pattern on my wings and admire them.

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

-Selena Sparks-

Selena cocked her head at the girl. “Not a clue,” she said, sending her shadows to inspect Calypsa, their excited whispers audible. She shrugged “I’m not even sure where my dorm, or my useless roommates are,” she mused, turning back to Noctis. She supposed he was the only one he liked here. Everyone else annoyed her. They...cared so much, about everything.

Javier Rodriguez
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

Javier was surprised by the loud yelling in his ear, but he didn't even flinch. "Howdy." He said as he opened one eye to look up at the person. "So...you're one of my roommates? Well, nice to meet you, but i need to get some sleep at the moment." Javier muttered as he closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but he wasn't going to be able to go to sleep after that boy yelled in his ear. Now, he was wide awake. "Welp, that's not happening." He rose up and sat on the edge of the bed. "So...what's your name? Mine's Javier Rodriguez."

1600284411254.png
Linx Akavi
Mentions: None

Linx was a bit surprised that their roommate didn't get mad or even annoyed at them for yelling in their ear, it usually did annoy the humans that they found sleeping in their forest, especially if they were tired, they pretty much noticed that humans tended to be more cranky when woken up too. Linx tilted his head as if intrigued by the human standing before them as they failed to go back to sleep and got up to tell them their name. Linx snickered a bit before going on to introduce themselves with a smile plastered on their face "My names Linx, Linx Akavi, So are you human? How old are you? What exactly are you able to do? Got any hobbies?" they decided to try bombarding them with questions since they figured too many questions also annoyed quite a few humans though they did like knowing a few humans so that they would have a easier time exploiting any sorta weakness they can find within them sooner or later.​

Interactions: IsabelFischer (Selena)
1600288637237.png
"Yeah, I can't find any of my roommates either. Wait a second, Dorm 8, that's where the Living iPhone was headed right? How hard can it be to track down a humanoid Roomba? Calypsa, I think you just got an opportunity to meet Betsy." Noctis said with a grin, he actually had friends now, well, friends that weren't nightmare creatures and an axe. The talk of Google Home made Noctis remember that Calypsa had a rather bulky ankle bracelet on. He pointed at it, "How about the three of us take a nice little stroll to our dorms, and talk about your roommates cousin, shall we?

Javier Rodriguez

Javier just looked over at the boy and stared for a few seconds. An annoying roommate, Yay! He could easily tell that the boy was trying to annoy him, but he wasn't mad, he was just disappointed at how bad he was at it. "Listen, i can clearly see that you're trying to annoy me, but it's not working." Javier said as he reached up to his mouth only to quickly remember he doesn't have a cigarette. Oh yeah, the schools dumb rules about smoking. He sighed. "Alright, I'm bored." He said as he stood up and turned to "Time to answer your questions. First, I'm not a human, I'm a Thick Daddy." He busted out laughing as soon as he said. "Just kidding, I'm a human. Now then, you're next questions. How old am i and what can i do? Jeez man, i know we're close to a bed and all, but we just met, let's take it slow." He said with a smirk on his face. He didn't care if anyone else thought it was funny. As long as he was getting a kick out off it, everything was good. "Well, I'm 18 and what i can do is none of your business." Javier didn't like when people asked about his abilities. He always thinks that people are gonna try and find his powers weakneses. "My hobbies are fixing shit, sleeping, and smoking, but as you can see, no more smoking is gonna be done."

Riza Azira
Interactions(open)
Mentions()

I listen to the rumble of the people talking to echother behind the door. This must be a dorm room I conclude. Bored with evesdroping I continue walking glancing boringly at the side walls, sighing in boredom. I turned and walked down another long hallway maybe this one would be more interesting to me.

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Mentions: Peckinou Peckinou
Keethan watched as Revar walked away. “He’s right you know?” he told her. “You’ve already, won, and this fighting will lead us no where. What’s the point in making enemies with a person you’ll be sharing a room with” He told Isis. “You could just let me go, and and you and I can forget about this, go back to our dorm and unpack. Or we can continue this pointless fight that will eventually lead to more issues. So what do you say?”He said, keeping his tone calm throughout talking

1600309003715.png
Linx Akavi
Mentions: None

Linx frowned upon hearing what he first had to say, it was rare for them to not smile and they wasn't really pleased at all with his reaction, although they recovered their smile though it was still pretty fake. When he said he was bored Linx simply stared at him unflinchingly as he went on to speak and answer their questions, his little not human joke caused Linx to blink a few times though their smile was still present on their face as they went on to say they were only kidding. His other little joke caused Linx to chuckle a bit clearly getting what he was referring to and Linx started to actually like him somewhat now. Though his refusal to ask what he could do only made Linx grow more determined to find out, though they figured that his hobbies sucked and he grew a bit more bored with him as a result. But still he figured that he would atleast be somewhat amusing for them and decided to press on the issue giving him a charming smile as they went on to say "Awww, come on, i won't tell anyone about what you can do, you can trust me." they then chuckled a bit themselves as they sat on the bed right next to them and leaned close to them giving them a somewhat innocent look. "Ya know taking things slow isn't really something i do all that often i mean life is so short and their so much fun to be had, so why not just go on to enjoy ourselves, huh?"

Javier Rodriguez

"I also like challenging people to fights and all, but I'm usually disappointed because everyone is so weak." Javier said as he looked over at Linx sitting beside him. When he told him he could trust him, Javier doubted that. Sure, this guy doesn't seem all bad, but no one tells you to trust them unless they're gonna betray. He then watched as Linx leaned closer to him and talked about enjoying themselves. He quickly smiled as he poked the boy on his nose. "Heh, you're cute and all, but like i said, we just met." He said while he put his hand on the boy's chest to keep him back. Javier didn't like when people got close to him, so he'd do anything to keep people away. "You know, i wouldn't get so close to me, i am known to bite."

Gm:

interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Tamriel Tamriel BasilOwO BasilOwO N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus (literally everyone just fucking read it)

"Of course! Mine's mango," Skyler started, "I had strawberry earlier. Thanks! And my fav color's pink too! Nice to meetcha Nat!" He gave Natalie's hand a short and energetic shake. "I have both actual! Wait-!" Skyler said throwing an over-dramatic gasp at the end. What Ms. Grimm had told him, coming to the forefront of his memory upon hearing her name. "Is your last name, uh... Shit! What was it?" Skyler didn't really listen to most of what Ms. Grimm said at the time, his mind wanting to be anywhere but there. "Um, White? No. Wicker? No. Men...? Oh! Oh! Whitaman! Is your last name Whitaman?"

Natalies eyes lit up. "Omg I love mango! I had a mango one for breakfast!" she smiled taking another sip of her drink. she hopped out of her seat excitedly. "OMG we are pink buddies!!! its good to meet you too!" her cheeks turned even pinked when he shook her hand. "yea... thats my name you stalker!" she said as a joke. "how did'ja guess that? oh oh oh!~ I know how you guessed! You have a pet ant that you sent into my ear to retrieve information!" she spoke as if she was sure that was the answer.

Aidryn entered Ms. Oberlin's office, coffee in hand, closing the door behind him. He had just got here a few minutes ago. The bus he was taking hear broke down on the way and while he was waiting for another one, he ended up falling asleep and nobody bothered to wake him up. "I was told I needed to come here," Aidryn said, fatigue lacing his words, his face devoid of emotion.

Ms Oberlin gave him a small smile it looked as if she was trying not to laugh. "Hi there Aidryn" she handed him a stack of paper. "That has all your information on it, like your class, your schedule, your dorm, that kind of stuff." Ms Oberlin leaned forward to look into Aidryns eyes. "I know what you did..." her voice... changed, it become much more serious if not threatening. she gave a small smile as her deep ocean blue eyes flickered to a neon cyan like color, her eyes glowed when they flickered. "you did us all a favor by getting rid of that disgusting piece of shit" she backed away returning to her original tone. "If you do good for at least a week i will see that your moved to a higher class." she sat back down in her seat. "You can go to your dorm now sweetie, I heard you liked sleeping, our school has the most advanced comfy beds anywhere, enjoy love, oh and before you go" she turned over to small shelf behind her desk and picked up what seemed to be a large box. "This is for you honey, bye now" she gave him a kind smile.

Ms Oberlin Turned to the Dragon girl sitting in front of her. "Be patient dear, patience is key." she grabbed a folder filled with assorted papers. "that is everything you will be needed, feel free to head to your dorm now, i Believe your assigned to..." she paused tapping a few buttons on her computer. "ah dorm 12 you have.." she paused looking at the names. "oh... you share your room with keethan... that's unfortunate..." she gave a friendly smile to riza. "But im sure you will be find, bye sweetie.

Leon walked past the gate and into the school, he had basic jeans and a button up on with white sneakers. He had a duffel bag with him that had everything he ever owned. it had from clothes to books to basic necessities. he had a book in hand as he kept walking in-between the book pages was a Pan-flit about the school it had basic info about the school and other important notes it also had hand writing that he himself had wrote, The Handwritten notes had basic observations that he placed like it was a study book. it looked as though he took the school very seriously as like college Or university. he walked through the halls until he reached the vice Principal's door and placed his book away before Running his hands through his hair and over his horns. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Ms. Grimm How are you today?... Its me Leon i was told to check in?"

Ms Grimm gave a friendly smile. Well dont be a stranger sweet heart.. come take a seat" her voice was hoarse but it sounded like a kind grandma. She has a plate of what seemed to be freshly baked cookies on her table. "Oh sweet heart you must try one" she gave a kind smile before taking a bite of her salad. Leon noticed there were dead spiders, Slugs and Maggots in her salad. she poked her fork through one of the slugs slurping it down. "oh and dont worry its made like the normal recipe" she gave leon a friendly smile handing him a file. "Thats all you need for now sweetheart, you may leave now"
(listen to the old lady in the video)

isis didnt like this. "come on... thats not fun" then he said... she already won? "yea... your right..." isis's face turned sad as she looked down. a tear streamed down her face. "I'm sorry... I just..." she bursted out laughing. "Good acting right? listen dip shit I got you moved to a new dorm you can thank mercury for that, besides you were the one who fucking threatened to kill me, you would be so lucky to get off right now, which is why that won't be happening." she mad a hand movement and the hair atop keethans head moved pulling his mask off and sending it to the floor. Isis was surprised by what she saw... his face... "y-your face..." it was... normal... "B-But..." isis cheeks turned pink, she thought he would be some ugly monster... but he wasnt "Your.. black?" she looked down "Damn... i cant kill you then... its the post jordan peele era" she did a final slamming him against the wall before turning and leaving the room behind revar dissapointed.

April giggled as she left with raven. "I poured my old milk shake into his bag" she started giggling like the evil bitch she was. "Goddd that was so fucking fun we need to do that shit again" she turned to raven. her expression was horrified. "Oh my god... stay still" she slowly inched towards him keeping her eyes on something. then she slowly put her hands behind his head. Then snip April gave a cheeky smile pulling away from him cackling. in her hand was a pair of scissors and in the other ravens pony tail. April was laughing so hard she began coughing. "I'm okay, I'm okay" she said standing back upright. "You just really needed a fuckin hair cut and I could stand to see that rat tail one more second." she bit her lip as she looked into ravens eyes, her pale cheeks turned slight red. "Let's go catch up with vera and buffy" April said before walking back with the others.

Kat looked pissed. "Listen bitch i dont give a fuck about-" she stood up to yell at silva letting camree's body fall to the floor with a crack noise. "fuck.." kat quickly picked it back up before dropping her again another crack could be heard. "ew what if she was poor, I dont wanna catch it" she made a cringing face as she hard the cracking again. "You know what i dont think i can catch it cause she is dead now" she helped silva carry camrees body all the way down into the basement and into the closet. "All right we did it lets get the fuck out now" she said before heading back upstairs back to the area with mercury.

Ms Oberlin welcomed in Alice and Chouko. "hello girls, we normally dont talk to two at the same time but I need to head to the teachers quarters soon and input all the new info that happened today." she dug through her files handing them each a folder. "thats ll you will need, it has your dorms, and everything else, why dont you girls head on out?" she sat back down in her chair and began typing away on her computer.

Sammy fell asleep in nolans arms almost right after picking her up. she curled up into a little ball and began making adorable little snoring noises. while wrapping her tiny little hands around nolans thumb.

Kora passed out in roki's arms, she was shaking, she was afraid. she was so tired she wouldnt be up for a while.

Madeline giggled. "aw well looks like your listening to your mom, thats good" she got up right next to misty whispering in my ear "Well I think your cute too" she flipped her long brown hair over her shoulders. "anyways cutie I'm gonna have to go to my dorm now, im tired as fuck" she skipped away before looking back to misty one more time winking.

The doors to the school opened, there stood the timid ginger girl beside the tall officer stone well. "Sweetie do you want some more tissues? you sued all the one up in the car but i might have some in my office" Lillian stayed silent. "all right well ms Oberlin, and a girl told me to give you this and this." he handed her a file with all the info she needed along with a small bow box and a poorly wrapped box. "you'd better head to your dorms now sweetie" the man said patting her on the back and leaving

Charlie stormed in through the front doors past lillian not even noticing her. charlies hands we glowing pink as they were clenched shut. she stormed into the area where everyone was. she started walking towards vera and before she even know what hit her charlie punched her straight in the face. Vera was stunned she looked at charlie in shock. charlie gulped with instant regret. vera touched her nose to see... it was bleeding.
(only listen for 12 seconds)
Vera turned to look up at charlie, then april, then kat, then buffy. each of them with an angry face plastered across their veneers.
charlie turned in shock to see jake and athena standing by the door. they saw her ram vera in face. Vera stared with absoloute hatred into charlies eyes, her iris began to shift to purple as the veins in her face began to bulge out from her skin shifting into a dark purple color. april walked over beside vera, along with kat. buffy stood by the side with a small smile. jake turned to athena nervously.... then... everything went to shit....

I'm not gonna bold or color this took two days, its midnight and i am tired.

Info:
Dorm 1: Kat, April, Vera & Buffy Dorm 2: Silva, Grace, Roki, & Kora Dorm 3: Charlie, Jake, Athena, & Nova Dorm 4: Victoria, Leon, June & Maus (chester isnt allowed in) Dorm 5: Mercury, Raven, Candice & Selena Dorm 6: Nate, Sky, Natalie & Alexis Dorm 7: isis, revar, Nicole & Aidryn Dorm 8: Ezekiel, Olive, Allegra, & Lillian Dorm 9: Tesla, Brody, & Zachary Dorm 10: Kirail, Sammy, Zoey & Nolan Dorm 11: Javier, Linx, Elie, & Alice Dorm 12: Misty, Noctis, Keethan & Riza Dorm 13: Camree, Calypsa, Madeline, & Chouko

Hero class: Silva, Grace, Sammy, Athena, Jake, Kora, Roki, Alexis, Ezekiel, Nathaniel, Misty, Olive, Chouko, Riza and Natalie Villain class: Vera, Revar, Kat, Isis, April, Keethan, Kirail, Maus, Raven, Nova, Selena, Javier, Calypsa, Alice and Buffy Anti-hero class: Charlie, Allegra, Zachary, Nicole, Madeline, Tesla, Aurora, Leon and Elie Anti-Villain Class: Victoria, Zoey, Mercury, Nolan, June, Noctis, Brody and Candice

Ms Night Vs Roki, Zoey, Noctis, Chouko & Elie Nurse Bloodlust Vs Sammy, Camree, Leon, Kirail & Natalie Ms Rose Vs Silva, Riza, Grace, Sky & Kat Ms Wood Vs Madeline, Maus, Misty, Keethan, & Allegra Principal Oberlin Vs Vera, Alexis, Kora & Alice Mr Turner Vs Javier, Brody, Linx, Lillian & Buffy Mr Gate Vs isis, April, Aidryn, Raven & Revar Officer Stonewell Vs Nova, Nolan, Mercury, Allegra & Ezekiel Ms Grimm Vs Zachary, Nate, June, Olive & Tesla

note that there is a sleeping area and a living area in every dorm
Dorm layouts:

(sleeping area) sorry for the blue just look close
unknown0.jpg
(living space past the sleeping area)
unknown2.jpg

Last edited:
Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Alice quickly looked read through her folder. Villians class, not exactly what she wanted to hear, but she understands why. She's killed many people, but only because they kept on and on calling her names and just being so mean because of one mistake she made. "Thanks so much Ms. Principal!" Alice said excitingly as she tossed a coin up into the air before catching it. As she was walking out, she turned to the girl that was in there with her. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name's Alice." She flipped her coin in the air one last time before catching it and shoving it in her pocket. She quickly clapped her hands together as she looked over Chouko. "You know what? I think i might see a little sonething behind your ear." She said as she reached behind the girls ear and pulled out a coin. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho!" She laughed before she put the coin in the girl's hand. "You can keep it, i have many." Alice thought for a second as she looked around. This place was quite large, she hasn't been able to roam free like this in awhile. Alice frowned as she thought back on that day. A single tear ran down her face which she quickly wiped away. "Soooo...what's your name?"

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg

Silva rubbed the back of his neck as he and Kat walked back to Mercury. Ugh, he said that he was used to the smell of dead bodies, not that he was used to carrying them. He knew one think, he wouldn't be carrying any more bodies, at least he hoped. Unless it was Grace, hed carry her for-. Silva quickly slapped himself on the back of the head. Geez Silva, stop thinking like that you idiot. He thought before he and Kat made it back to Mercury. "Alright, job's done, glad we got this over with." He told her as he messed with his hair. "Anything else you need, or is that it?"

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg

Kiri went stiff as Madeline whispered in her ear. She held her breath as she watched her leave before letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness, if she stayed any longer i would've passed out." She muttered as she wiped sweat off her forehead before looking toward the arena where Madeline was. Misty immediately filled with happiness as she thought about her. "God, she's so cool, beautiful, and confidant! I wish i could be more like her." She said aloud. Welp, it was getting late and she obviously didn't know where the dorms were. She thought about asking someone, but her mind immediately started thinking about Madeline. She knew that she was going to her dorm, so she decided to follow her. Good thing Misty started running when she did as Madeline was almost to the dorms. Misty quickly stopped when she saw her and just began to follow her quietly. "D-did she call me cute? W-wow!" She said, hoping Madeline couldn't hear her. "I've never felt this feeling before, it's....different. Ah well, no need to linger on the subject any longer. Besides, i need to focus on getting stronger." She smiled as she looked up. At this time, she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. "But is that really what i want to do? Keep getting stronger until i inevitably die?" She frowned as she began thinking. Man, right now she wishes she was back home with her parents. They knew exactly what to say when Kiri got like this, but now she's not with them. She's in a giant school with many people she doesn't know, she feels very sacred and...alone. "No, i want something more with my life. One day, i wanna get married, maybe some adopt kids, and grow old with someone i love." Misty quickly blushed and covered her face with her hands. "Oh, what am i thinking? No one would ever take me, even if i was the last person on earth." She said aloud before she looked foward again. She walked behind Madeline quietly and patiently, waiting for her to get to the dorms.

Riza Azira
Interactions(open)
Mentions( N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus )

Riza eventually got bored of walking and had returned to ms oberlin's office whee she was talking to some others. Ms oberlin handed her a packet and had told me that I'm in dorm 12. Ok cool but who was keethan, and why should I be worried about him? I thought as I walk quickly down a different hall and find the number twelve. I open the door and walk in quick and quiet ignoring anyone in the room I spot a free bed and make a beeline for it I need my afternoon nap and now was perfect. I set all my stuff down beside the bed and then practically leap on to it I could hang my sun light light later. I hoped no one was paying attention to me as I curled up in my wings. Then I took my nap falling hard and fast asleep.

Last edited:
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = PlusUltra PlusUltra Location: Dorm hallways

Ezekiel, the armor clad hero, was still busy scribbling away in his notebook. He was clearly drawing a schematic of some sorts. A weapon perhaps? A tool maybe? or could it be an engine design? Whatever it was, he was close to finishing it. When all of a sudden, an unexpected reverberation passed through his dorm. The resulting shockwave caused the armored hero to scratch a great big line across the entire schematic... For a few seconds, Ezekiel stared at the ruined design, a pang of anger flowed throughout his body. He looked up from his matte green notebook then closed it with the hand that he was holding it in, he threw the pen and the notebook onto the nightstand near his bed. He leapt from his bed. Although no face to express his emotions, his bodily language announced his displeasure. The figurative mask was on. He unzipped his black tracksuit with the yellow chevrons on his shoulders. His steps were louder than usual as he moved with determination to the dorm's exit.

Once he stepped out, he surveyed the hallway for the perpetrator or someone who knew what caused the sudden shockwave. Imagine his surprise when the culprit, in all her smoking and sparking glory, was a good distance away from him. Flying with his suit partner is something that Ezekiel cannot do but what he can do is run at mach 4 speeds. But he wouldn't need to move that fast to catch up to her. Ezekiel leaned forward then moved his left leg also forward while his right back. He made a calculations or two in his head then began his sprint. In just 8 steps, he managed to half the distance between him and the presumed culprit. He planted his feet on the ground then came to a screeching halt alongside the girl. His feet let out some smoke beneath them from the friction that they endured. Ezekiel wanted to do something physical but cooler heads prevailed and decided the diplomatic approach. He slid his hands into the pockets of his track pants, the yellow streak standing out from the black coloration."So I assume that you are the reason for the rumbling? May I ask why?" Ezekiel spoke to the girl, his tone indicating his dissatisfaction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back