• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Skyler Rose
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Natalie)
1600031168587.png Skyler waved back at the girl who waved at him. Ms. Oberlin came over and took the boy he was talking to away. "Sure thing Ms. Oberlin! Bye guy I just met!" As they walked away, he skipped over to the girl. "Hiya! Omg, is that bubble tea?! Good choice! Cute outfit by the way! I'm Skyler!" He exclaimed, sitting down next to the girl.

210052_01_portrait.png

Rex just stood there and took the slap. His head didn't move, and he showed no emotion. His cheek turned red, and his hand lifted. He pressed the hand against the cheek, and it was quickly healed. He didn't pay attention to anyone else before leaving the arena. He walked for some time until abruptly stopping in a long corridor due to a ring above his head. After the dorm announcement finished he stood still, before letting out a confused "Who?"

Interactions: Chloe The Care Bear (Mrs. Oberlin and Natalie Whitman), Ethereal_Dreams(Skyler Rose)
1600032958571.png
As Principal Oberlin led him to the dorm, he stopped. "Sorry, I was a bit impatient and managed to find it myself", he backed up a little before heading back to the boy from before, who was now talking to a girl who also had pink hair, and was similarly sipping at bubble tea, not wanting to be rude he quickly ran up to them and said to Skyler, "My name is Noctis, but I go by N or Noct as well if you would prefer that, anyways I'll leave you two to it". He started to walk away and look for his teammates for the upcoming test of faith as well as his two other dorm mates, he cursed himself in his mind for not asking either of them if they knew any of those people, he supposed it was too late now, he was bad enough at social interaction and didn't want to risk worsening that and embarrassing himself.

-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Nolan smiled it seemed there was a little one in this bear, he had to choke back the word cute that almost slipped out. he patted sammy on the head and began again. "so sweet... but you didn't answer my question little one. what's your name?" he said obviously overcome by her utter sweetness. he was wondering what what happened to have her in her current form but knew better to ask some people had secrets that need not be poked. he just knew he would look out for this little one no matter what and he had a feeling he wouldn't be the only one.
----------------------------
-Roki Naga-

Roki pulled kora back afraid raven was gonna turn around but surprisingly he ignored her but then again he had a strange look in his eye when he looked at april. Roki sighing with with depression, Roki started tending to kora's wounds immediately. making sure he was was gentle he cleaned and placed medical ointment before bandaging everything. "please don't antagonize him he has done alot of evil i'd rather not see you hurt and now that he's removed from me i am much weaker then him" he made sure everything was clean and tidy before place her infront of him and bowed his head as he appologized again to her "i'm sorry i let get hurt again i wish i was able to prevent it but i was able too..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Raven Naga-

Raven smirked as he ignored kora knowing his brother would stop her from saying more. instead he focused his attention on april he could tell her darkness is unnatural but couldn't pin it down instead he looked to his new leader and asked. "is there any rules i should know and any line i must not cross~" his voice still had his jolly tone as he was insane even he had to admit that but he was extremely happy to be free. It had been many years since Raven had his own body so he kept patting himself down to make sure its all true. he was was happy to listen to buffy in exchange for this favor.

Last edited:
Keethan Joglo
Interaction CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Peckinou Peckinou
Keethan listened to Isis, and he felt angry. But the feeling went away as quickly as it came. No, no, this is a good thing. You now know that she isn’t stupid. It’s better you learned this way, rather than the hard way. He though to himself. He had taught himself long ago how to shut out his emotions, and counsel himself. Should I kill her ? He thought. It would be so easy. He was close to her. He could easily stick his hand through, and squeeze her heart. No, she could be useful he sighed as he thought to himself. But then, that wink. That was fucking it. No no no no. He thought to himself as Revar spoke. But he knew he had to do something NO ONE cheats Keethan and gets away with it

. “Well I don’t think that’s very fair, now is it?”He said calmly. Within a millisecond he had inserted his hand, millimeters away from her heart, “I could kill you right now, allot would take is one small movement, so I wouldn’t try anything. You too Revar” He said as he glanced at the boy. “Now I have held my end of the bargain, so now it’s your turn. What. Is. Your. Power” He said, which each word his hand went closer. When he was done with the sentence his hand was around her heart

1600059691630.png
Linx Akavi
Interactions: Nolan Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Sammy CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Mentions: None

Linx had just entered the arena area in time to hear the announcements after dragging their feet into the arena, they spent quite a bit of their time procrastinating when it came to entering this arena. Listening to the announcements they heard they were supposed to be in dorm 11 with Javier, Nikolai, & Lyra, it sounded like fun and they didn't mind much who they got roomed, especially since they tended to be way more active at night. They also heard they were suppose to fight in the arena with Javier, Brody & Buffy, they couldn't help but giggle a bit recognizing one of the names as their roommates name. They didn't know much about any of the names they heard, thought they figured that they would soon meet them so it didn't matter much to them for now. They practically skipped on over to the stands eventually finding a Lizard boy who was talking to a teddy bear, which peaked their interest the most, they moved silently though the ground, their feet was a inch off the as they were not really walking but pretend walking and was actually hovering to ensure their practical silence as they went behind the Lizard boy. They smiled over his shoulders amused with the fact he was speaking with a teddy bear of all things, they simply went on to announce their presence by speaking "Why, Hello there! i see you are very fond of your stuffed animals, i'm guessing its very sentimental to you huh? that is very cute!"

Interactions: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Nate turned to the boy next to him, smiling. “Yes, we are twins! But our faces are where our similarities end, I’m afraid to admit,” he told the boy, a shadow of grief flashing over his face. “I’m Nate. And my roommates are Zach Natalie and Alexis. Do you have any idea who they are?” Nate asked, looking around. It was odd that they would be dorming with people of the opposite gender. And villains, perhaps? Hmm. Maybe he could help them to see the light. He chuckled a bit at his own joke, letting a small ball of light roll around in his palms.

Selena turned a half feral grin on the boy Nate was talking to. “Yes, I’m afraid I got all of the useful genes,” she said, sizing up Nate. She was shocked he was there, though she would never admit it. She had thought him dead, or gone, not alive and a hero. She’d have to deal with that later. For now, she had to find her roommates. “I suppose I have to find the ones they call Mercury, Raven and Candice,” Selena said with an impatient sigh. She kicked her feet up onto the chair in front of her. “Or,” she mused, “I could wait for them to find me.

Interactions:None
1600094239103.png
Noctis eventually gave up on looking for his teammates, he refused to ask for help as he didn't want to seem more pathetic than he appeared. He went back to the arena seating and sat down, there were still quite a bit of people there, some girl was sitting with her feet kicked up giving the strangest smile Noctis had ever seen to one of two boys, one of which looked like they were related. He still couldn't comprehend how he can summon physical manifestations of people's fears, or something that deserves to be feared, often with a strange smile, and yet this girl's still was stranger. It was like she was trying to bare her teeth rather than grin. Then again, he's the one sitting alone in a stadium surrounded by people, and won't talk to anyone because he's bad at social interaction, he wondered what a physical manifestation of that fear would look like. He noticed Principal Oberlin was gone too, maybe off talking to another student? Or maybe just outside of his view? It didn't matter, he pulled out his phone and put in his earbuds, closing his eyes and letting the music block out the noise, and the memories that came with them.

Alexis Rodriguez
Interacting with: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Kio.exe Kio.exe

"Oh my, look at everyone using the big words. Dizygotic." She said teasingly looking between all three of her fellows. Not that she didnt know what it meant, just curious to see what the show of vocabulary meant. She listened to the two new people talked, there was something personable about the sister. Alexis was starting to get a liking to her manner. So much she was a little disappointed that the brother mentioned her name as a roommate. "Well you are in luck.... Or just unlucky i am not sure yet." She continued adding the last part teasingly. "Unless their other Alexis in this school, looks like i am your roommate." She offered her hand to the brother. "Last name Rodriguez." She would give Nate a little static shock if he gave her his hand.

Interactions: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Nate was glad he’d found at least one of his roommates, and Alexis seemed nice enough. He took the hand preferred to him, and smiled at her. “I’m Nate! NIce to meet you!,” he said. “Last name Sparks,” he added with another grin. He hoped his other roommates were as nice as Alexis.

—-
“Yes, yes very nice, you found your roommate. Now stop talking and help me find mine,” Selena told Nate, crossing her arms. She didn’t even know why she was talking to him, but here she was. There was a kid in a seat in the row in front of her, listening to music. She removed her feet from the chair, and leaned forward, grinning at him. “Hey you, kid. Who are you? Are you my roommate?” She asked, cocking her head as she studied him. He certainly seemed more interesting than the people sitting next to her. “These ones here are no help.”

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = Kio.exe Kio.exe ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

Ezekiel scoffed at Alexis' comment, it's getting apparent that she loves to tease people or maybe it's just him. "The name's Ezekiel." The armor clad hero spoke to the twins, the first thought that came to him was that these two have to be a hero/villain pair. I mean, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing I have encountered in my life, nor the weirdest thing at this school. Ez tilted his head at the girl's grin towards him, his crimson light glowing softly."Might as well just go to your dorm, that's what I'll do in a few mikes." He said casually then glanced at his wrist though nothing were there. Then it dawned on him that he said mikes instead of minutes, old habits die hard."In a few minutes." He corrected. It seemed natural for him to do that, no awkwardness too."Anyway, Yin and Yang, nice to meet you two." Although Ezekiel said that he'd leave in a few minutes, he might just do it sooner since he'd want to set up as soon as he could in the dorm.

Interactions: IsabelFischer(Selena)
1600112375885.png
Noctis's music was interrupted as the girl behind him asked him if he was her roommate. He hung his head upside down the back of the chair and replied "If you're name is Aurora, then yes, if not then I probably can't help you, either way the name's Noctis", he extended out his hand to shake as he surveyed the people in front of him. One seemed to have either cybernetic armor, or was some sort of cyborg or robot. The boy that looked like the girl talking to him, and a fit looking girl. Automatically Noctis was dying to talk to the cybernetic one.

Alexis Rodriguez
Interacting with: Kio.exe Kio.exe Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Alexis chuckle. "Me nice? Get to know me a little bit first." She said giving Nate a cheeky wink. " In any case, pleasure to meet you to. " She than turned hearing Eziekiel excusing himself from the conversation. "I will catch you later Tin Man. Look me up if your other half needs a charge." She called out him before turning to Nate. "So roomie, what sort of power do you have. Not anything that will keep us up at night? Do you sparkle like that vampire film?" She asked curiously. "I am electrokinetics."

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = Kio.exe Kio.exe ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

The "Tin Man" gave a chuckle at Alexis' comment as he backed away from the group. He turned around then began walking towards the exit but before the armored hero left, he glanced over his shoulder to notice a black haired kid with heterochromic eyes looking at him, normally he'd walk back to talk with him but this time, he just wanted to get to his dorm. Ezekiel stepped out of the seating area. As he traversed the winding hallways of the school, he moved his arms behind his back. His left hand encircling the right's wrist. At first the hallways were filled with a metallic clanking but gradually, the sound faded out with a minor adjustment to Ezekiel's gait. Ezekiel had memorized the school's layout beforehand so he knew where to go but was still a bit far. He preferred this nice slow pace though, it's refreshing for once to slow down and smell the ashes.

He eventually reached dorm 8 but discovered that he was the first one there. He flipped the switch, it was not what he expected but it'll get the job done. The four beds seemed weird but didn't really bother him. He recognized his luggage at the bottom right bed so assumed that it was his. Before he got to work however, he jumped on the bed and found it to be surprisingly durable and comfortable. Nice! He thought before quickly getting off of it. He opened his luggage then began to set things up.

Interactions: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Nate got up out of his seat to walk with Alexis. “I have Photokinesis. Not anything impressive,” Nate said, allowing a ball of golden light seep from his fingers. He smiled. “I can also heal minor injuries. I’ve also been told my charming personality is magic itself,” he added with a chuckle. He threw the ball of light up in the air and caught it again, just as if it were a real ball. “So electrokinetics, huh? That’s pretty cool! The closest I come to that is my last name”

Selena decided she like the guy, Noctis. “Selena. Sparks,” she told him, shaking his hand and offering him another grin. It was one of the few things her and Nate had in common, she supposed. They both smiled a lot. Selena hopped over the row of chairs to sit next to Noctis. “So what kind of powers do you have?” She asked, cocking her head at him as she studied him even more closely now.

Interactions: IsabelFischer(Selena)
1600117250206.png
"Oh, uh, I can make people's worst fears or just anything that's slightly fear-inducing into a physical manifestation. What about you?, Noctis replied to Selena's question, rubbing the back of his head. He hadn't expected them to continue talking to him, not that it was a bad thing either. At least he could talk to someone without something going wrong or them walking away. He wondered what her power was, then again, he just asked her so he supposed he would find out soon enough. The other two from before were walking away, talking, Noctis couldn't help but look at the shimmering ball of light that the boy was tossing into the air.

1600110419027.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Keethan Joglo N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Revar glared at Keethan when he dared to invoke his name in such a manner, looking at him now he couldn't help but fidget a little with thoughts of murder on his mind. With a sigh he calmed himself down a bit his eyes boring into the head of Keethan before a smirk appears on his face and a chuckle escapes his lips "We haven't even reached our dorms and yet we are already about to kill each other. I wouldn't get too cocky though, i bet with a little timing and speed you could be killed before you can phase out, it's a shame really, with your powers you would have to be given a swift death or else you will just escape, i usually like to tear people i hate limb by limb, organ by organ, it would be really fun for me too watching the blood run down my hands seeing my victims face as they realize their heart is in my hands, such a thrilling little experience, it would be pretty sad to die over a question so i would suggest you stand down and not think to make a bold claim such as you being able to kill me." The smile on Revars face now was psychopathic as the white in his eyes started to slowly turn black giving a clear sign to his inhuman nature.​

GM

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Tamriel Tamriel PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Peckinou Peckinou

Natalie's cheeks turned super pink. "Oh, thank you so much! i see your drinking bubble tea too, what flavor is it? mine is strawberry. also i love your hair pink is my favorite color, whats yours?" she took a sip off her bubble tea while flipping her pinkish blonde hair over Her shoulder. then the boy introduced himself. "My name is Natalie! its nice to meet you sky" she stuck her hand out to shake his hand. "do you halve insta or snap? we can friend and follow each other if you wanna" she smiled to him. wow he is really Nice!

Keethan shoved his hand inside isis and was... threatening her? she leaned forward to look at keethan. she began to focus on the little hairs on keethans hand, she used this to lock his hands in place so he wouldnt be able to crush one of her hearts. "Do it if you have the guts bitch" she spit into his face. she then manipulated the little hairs on his hand, she expunged his hand from inside her using his hairs. isis swung her hand out and began making motions. Keethan felt a violent tug on the back of his head as keethan was lifted across the room he slammed into the wall opposite isis. isis stood up keeping her hands pointed at him. "nice try you sick bastard, i dont fucking appreciate the way you spoke to me, not one fucking bit" she tightened her grip on his hair dragging him into the wall again slamming him into it violently. "And fucking threatening revar too, I mean yea he is one sick fuck but still? very VERY FUCKIN rude of you" she lifted him off the ground by his hair only to slam him down once more. "I would take that stupid fuckin mask of yours off if i didn't want to see your ugly ass face, now i will gladly break you like a twig right here and now but... if you beg like the little prick you are for mercy, i might leave you be for now"

"Alright then athena we can go to our dorms"
jake said with a smile. "Yea i think it would be better if we went back anyways now that school is over" charlie said skipping front of jake. she turned to face athena and jake as she walked backwards. "So you think they are gonna be cool? i hope its not bunk beds" jake sighed "Yea that'd be annoying." they arrived at their dorms. charlie skipped ahead to open the door. there was a blood red envelope pinned to the door with the name "charlie" on it. charlie curiously but carefully opened it, making sure to be cautious. it was a black sheet of paper written in bright red ink. charlie began to read it, it read the following.
"Hey charlie, i heard you got raped by your step dad when you were a little girl, i bet you enjoyed every second of it you nasty little slut, i bet your full of all kinds of STD's go fucking kill yourself you disgusting worthless whore" signed Vera
Charlie quickly crumpled up the paper before the others could see trying to hold back her tears. She threw the paper to the floor before speed walking towards the arena seating. her eyes were glowing pink and a weird pinkish light aura was blazing off her

Kora was shaking... she collapsed into rokis arms crying., hear tears streaming down her face. she shook as she curled up in a small ball in roki's arms. she was scared.... she was so tired of this school, she had been beaten, harassed, bullied, slapped, bruised, threatened, upset, and called sardine breath. this felt so alien to her, she wasnt used to this abuse... to this pain, she was so far out of her comfort zone .

Sammy looked up to the boy jumping up and down while giggling. "Mwy Name Iws Sammy!" she clapped her little hands together while giggling as she ran around nolan hopping up and down while skipping as she ran around him. She was wearing the cutests little overalls. "Mr wizard can you howld me and swing me awround like im an aiwrpwain?" she hopped up reaching for nolan to pick her up.

Madeline giggled seeing the girls reaction. "Awww i get it, you think im pretty dont you?" Madeline pulled her hair down from her pony tail and ruffled her hair around as it fell to her sides. she then bit her lip as she looked at misty. Madeline was very pretty with her hair down. "I am i still cute mommy?" she burst out laughing. Madeline stepped closer to misty. "SO darlin do you think im pretty? or do you no likey"

Ms Oberlin looked across the table at Calypsa. "Alright you came at a moments short notice so we are currently finding you a new dorm," she dug through her files reading the papers before turning to calypsa. "Alright sweetie there has been an opening in dorm 8, that where you have been assigned, you can go there now if you'd like goodbye!" she gave calypsa a friendly smile and a wave.

Kat nodded, she hated the way dead bodies moved around limply. "You can go now" Mercury said as she walked back inside. Kat turned to silva before she began to quickly walk toward the crime scene. she saw a guard. she did a quick flip 'n roll as she dashed over to him before doing a kick flip and knocking the guard out. "Alright albino you get that side i will get this side." Kat picked up camree's legs. she made a disgusted face.

Buffy turned to raven. "Just be kind" she gave a fake smile as she said this before she leaned close to raven. "I dont like being defied or fucked with... dont try either or... ɎØɄ ₩łⱠⱠ ฿Ɇ ĐɆ₳Đ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ɎØɄ ₴₮₳₦Đ" she backed up looking to April, Vera and raven. "Now... i have to go do the thing we promised Mx Kitagawa for her services" buffy stepped away walking through the empty hallways towards officer stone well. "Officer!" Mr stonewell turned to buffy with a sigh "What is it this time?" she made a nervous face. "Well... Lillian she is innocent! i have new evidence... it has to do with Rex Tourhan...." within 30 minutes... police entered the school shoving their way into the room with rex in it. "Your coming with us murderer.." rex was dumbb founded. "What!? the fuck are you on about?" the policeman violently slammed rex to the floor before putting cuffs on the boy. the group of police hauled rex of in chains. as rex was walked down the hallway he saw Nicole. "D-Dont drop y-your soap dragon b-bastard" Nicole said flipping Rex off. he then saw Mx Kitagawa "Shoulda answered my questchin! have fun rottin in prison!" they said giggling as they waved goodbye to him. Buffy was relived... she didnt know why but... she felt weird... about framing lily... normally she didn't care about hurting people but... she hadn't felt this way before... it was like there was a bit in her stomach.. was this what they called.... guilt? at least lily would be free soon...

The time was no 6:53 the sun was setting.

Last edited:
Athena Smith​
She watched her go from Jake’s arms, blinking. “Does that mean we’re going with her?” She asked hesitantly. Charlie had seemed pissed, and that worried her more than the pain shooting through her body. Glancing at the piece of crumpled paper, she’d blink. “What do you think was on that paper?” She asked him, eyes never once leaving it. Whoever gave Charlie that paper would face the wrath of a pissed off kitsune.

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1600171884457.png
Jake Thompson

Interactions: BasilOwO BasilOwO

Charlie had stormed away angrily. "I'm not sure... should we go? I can keep carrying you your lighter than a feather" while still holding Athena he bent down to pick up the crumpled up piece of paper. he wasn't sure if he should read it. He wanted to respect to her privacy but at the same time he felt angry, protective? he felt weird around charlie, but it a good way, he felt warm inside, and who ever hurt he, he wanted to hurt too. he wanted to see who upset charlie.. holding the piece of paper in his hand as he glared down at it. "Should we?" he asked Athena.​

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"Y-yeah, i think you're very pretty." Misty muttered as she rubbed her arm. "Mother always told me to tell the truth unless I'm facing life or death consequences." She smiled slightly, trying to not seem embarrassed. She didn't know what to say next, as she didn't expect Madeline to touch and speak to her in such a way. "W-well...my name's Kiri Kemuri, but you can call me Misty" Misty said, smiling warmly. She could feel that her cheeks were red and burning up because of how close Madeline was.

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva watched as Kat knocked out the guard before grabbing the legs of Camree.
"Huh, I'll admit..." He said as he walked into the room with Kat and grabbed the top half of the body. "I didn't expect you to help this much. I mean, at first, you reminded me of my dad." Silva exclaimed as he got a good hold on the body and raised it up. "But..uhh....thanks."

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Selena grinned again. “I like you even more now that I know your power,” she said. “I’m pretty much the opposite of my golden boy brother over there,” she added, jerking her head at Nate’s retreating figure. Her silver eyes flashed as she formed a small orb of shadow in her hand. She threw it up and it exploded into arrow shaped shadows that slithered around the room before returning to her, crawling over Selena’s skin like living tattoos. Faint whispering seemed to come from her skin. She sucked them back into herself before talking. “They talk to me,” she said to Noctis, shrugging. “When you’re locked in the dark for long enough, you learn to speak its language,” she added, a flicker of fear and grief falling over her face before she pulled the grin back on her face. “Much more impressive than my brother’s flashlight for hands.”

1600176474575.png
Keethan Joglo
Interations: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Peckinou Peckinou
Keethan chuckled, as he took a cloth out of his pocket and wiped his face. anger manipulation, one of the easiest ways to get intel. He thought to himself. "You know break me like a twig, but whats the point. You know you've already won, so whats the point of taking this any further" He said calmly to Isis. "Now I say instead of wasting time trying to win a battle that you already won, we could leave all of this behind us, and try to find our dorms" He said, looking at Isis, then Revar

Last edited:
-Roki Naga-

Roki was saddened by Kora's state he wanted to take her sadness and replace it with happiness. Roki picked up princess carry style and walked out of the basement. he walked past the arena seating only to grab what was left of his gear feeling his tool pouch being much lighter then before and smelled for some reason. Roki shook his head knowing the culprit is most likely his brother and bloodbending girl, he made sure he got everything and stopped by grace on the way "hello i believe you are grace, and we are roommates but Kora has been through alot already so we are heading to the dorm so we will have to get acquainted later." Roki said so that only grace and kora could hear him and walked to the dorm room before asking kora "which bed do you want kora?"

----------------------------------
-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Peckinou Peckinou ~

Nolan picked up Sammy overcome by her cuteness making sure to hug her as he did so. "well little sammy i believe we are roommates nice to meet you little one." however nolan had a tic in his jaw by linx's comment but didn't care because he had insults most his of life like garbage lizard and sewer reptile. so whatever annoyance linx thought he was was severely lacking. "you need better insults... Person... well i have better things to do then listen to an ass farewell." he didn't know what gender this person was but they were an ass they haven't reached asshole status in his eyes because that required more effort then what they put forth. "So little one, do you want to go find our other roommates?" he said walking away from linx with sammy in his arms.

-----------------------------------
-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Peckinou Peckinou ~

raven smiled at buffy not bothered by this if he was in her shoes he'd feel the same "No problem i just want have a little fun and i would not turn against you.~ You have done me a great favor why would i turn against such a benefactor.~ Well ladies i have some things to steal from my brother so i'm gonna go.~" Raven walked to the arena seatings as he swiped some kunai, throwing stars, and smoke bombs. before walking past Linx making sure to give them a gibbs slap " a little weak on the insult department arn't cha?~" he said before walking off chuckling to himself. Raven was in high spirits and already having a great time at the same time he wondered who he should give a bad day.

Last edited:
Alexis Rodriguez
Interacting with: Kio.exe Kio.exe

Alexis noted the arena emptying so moved toward the dormitories with Nate in tow. As she walked and listed to Nate, she took another battery from her pocket and toyed with it in her hands and absorbed its energy. She chuckled. "Interesting, though i fear your evident charm might wasted on me." She said teasingly back. "Yeah my power is cool most of the time but it does come with odd disadvantage. Bathing with me may be a shocking state of affairs. Quite literally. Also my powers come with its own set of bad puns." She explained." Were is this dorm of ours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back