• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Tamriel Tamriel ~

"yes, me and one other will be joining you two, oh i'm sorry we may have to get to know each other later i'm being called." Roki said noticing Kora then excusing Himself to find out whats up. Roki left his gear again because he knew better then to carry then with kora. roki straightened up dusted himself off and walked to the door. Making sure he had everything Except his weapon's he had medicine and what not on hand but not much else. he had acupuncture needles but those were more for medical reasons then fighting. he walked out the door looking for Kora wondering what she wanted him for but not minding at all somehow

Interactions: Tamriel (Kiri)
1599947867430.png
Noctis shook her hand, "I prefer to go by Noct anyways" he said with a smile. He looked around for a map to the dorms but didn't see one within view. He was about to follow others but soon realized that he was looking for his dorm, not the cafeteria, following along didn't exactly work in this scenario. "You wouldn't happen to know where the dorm is located, would you? Noctis said with a sigh as he turned to Misty, "Not that I have much to unpack, I'd still like to get a head start on that and get comfortable with the place"

Candice LeMars
Shortly after the announcement, Candice thought it best to go and refresh herself within the assigned room before it was contaminated by the others assigned to the same space. Her actual belongings would likely remain within her previous safe rooms so she would need to get creative and have a few dozen deliveries made to the school while she did the...ugh menial labor herself to get the place up to her standards. Seemingly vanishing with only black dust in her wake she would next be discovered within the dorm room, forgoing the typical dividing tape in favour of what looked to be a stark white wall of a white reflective material and a series of similar styled furnishings with any color contrasting starkly against them post-modern like design.

1599947333043.png
Grace Burrows

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

her cheeks turned incredibly red after being kissed. she quickly put her hands together fiddling with them. "O-Oh... T-Thank you..." she bit her lip as she looked over to Silva. "We are in the dorms together! aren't you excited! that means night snuggles, staying up late telling stories and so much more!!" she stood up from her seat hopping up and down excitedly barley being able to contain her happiness.

View attachment 780165
Kat Persia

She swiftly walked over to Silva with a angry expression on her face. "Silva... I need to talk to you right now.... outside... its about..." she looked to grace then back to Silva. "The thing..." she then turned and walked right back outside.​

Kiri Kemuri
Fragil.jpeg
Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"Unfortunately, i don't know where anything is, maybe we should...ask a teacher?" Kiri suggested as she pulled Noct over to her and made him face toward Oberlin. "Ask the pretty lady, meanwhile, I'll be in the arena seating. Bye bye!" She yelled while running off toward the arena seating. Misty cared about who she was sharing a dorm with, but was more interested in here teammates. "Hmm....what were their names? Madeline?" Kiro snapped her fingers at getting it right. "I'm looking for a Madeline! Anyone named Madeline?"

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"Of course, we can do anything you want to do." Silva smiled warmly as he stood up beside Grace. "Although, cuddling?" He asked with a nervous face, but quickly got distracted when Kat walked up behind him. "O-oh..yeah, I'll be right there." Silva glanced back at Kat before looking over at Grace. "Ok, can you wait for me at the dorm room? I promise I'll be right back." He said as he pat her on the head before following Kat outside. "So, what is it, princess?" He asked when they got outside.​

GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

the minute he stepped foot outside kora stood there. "Sorry kid... just business" she said before the illusion wore off... standing before him was Mx Kitagawa. then everything went dark as he felt a bag a get violently ripped over his face. then everything went quiet as he was slammed tot he floor knocking him out. He woke up shortly after to see Vera, April & Buffy smiling at him. "Good morning sleepy head." buffy said with a smile. It seemed he was in a basement of some sort. His arms and legs were completely restrained by what seemed to be vines.​

Interaction- Chloe The Care Bear(Principal Oberlin)
1599951077934.png
Noctis yelped as Misty swung him towards the Principal and rushed off, saying something he couldn't catch but assumed to be telling him to ask her.
The Principal stood before him, and Noctis couldn't help but feel that his power would not be as effective on her. She had the aura of someone fearless and powerful, which is probably why they picked her for the job. He noticed sharp nails that he had a sense could shred him to pieces."Principal Oberlin, I couldn't find a map to the dorms, do you think you could lead me to Dorm 12?

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Roki opened his eyes and instantly knew he was fucked, How low to use kora's image to lure him. He new he had no chance to fight back acupuncture needles would do nothing to the group in-front of him he instantly knew there was nothing to do, he was weak he knew that. He also knew that the two earlier he couldn't take in the first place, he just needed them to back off of kora but now he's here like a fish on a chopping block the best he could do is explain and apologize. Roki believed this would't work and he knew raven wouldn't bail him out for his own stupidity. so he relaxed he looked angry but he knew he could do nothing so he didn't react defensively or aggressively he knew if he did too much others like kora would get pulled in so he decide to just take his punishment. "Well, i'm guessing i'm fucked i knew i couldn't take the two of you before so i just wanted you to leave kora alone but, I will take whatever punishment you decide just don't harm others please." He said with a sigh as he face relaxed and was ready for his demise.

Last edited:
buffy.jpg
Buffy Tinderlocke

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

buffy giggled twitching her to the side at an unnatural angle a large cracking noise could be heard as she did so. she snapped her head back into place and stepped closer to Roki."Your not really in the position to be making requests... are you?" as she said are you her her head twitched unnaturally making a cracking noise again. "Besides... if I wanted to kill you..." the whole room began to flicker as a dark aura surrounded buffy "ł ₩ØɄⱠĐ Ⱨ₳V3 ĐØ₦Ɇ ₴Ø ₳ⱠⱤ3₳ĐɎ" her voice shot out in weird glitchy twichty spouts. as she spoke her eyes widened and her pupils were white, her Sclera's black. her mouth opened at an unnatural position, inside her mouth were hundreds of jagged razor sharp teeth, her tongue popped out of her mouth, it was incredibly long and black slithering towards him like a snake. her tongue began to force its way into rokis mouth​

-Roki Naga~Raven Naga-
~interactions CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Roki was in shock not knowing what to do in his head he was repeating, What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!! as he squirmed with a panicked expression trying not to bite but also not to gag. He was also pretty Gloomy that buffy stole his first kiss in such a way but that was besides the point. As he was flipping out he heard what was a extremely loud voice in his head. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! ROKI WHAT DID YOU DO! What ever you did don't do it again and don't bite down whatever you do idiot or you're gonna get us both killed." Roki never heard Raven this freaked out and was even more freaked out about that.

With everyone doing their own thing, Sewell glanced around, "well, Grace, I'm gonna go find my dorm real quick. I'll see ya later!" He bid her farewell before hopping off his seat and leaving the seating area. Sewell walked casually down the hall until he came by a window. The boy created a solid ball of ice in his hand. just before he was about to smash the window to escape he felt a violent blow to the back of his skull. he fell down the floor blood gushing from his skull. standing behind him was Ms Grimm with a door stopper. she giggled.

(edited by gm)

Athena Smith​
The kitsune slowly got up out of the hospital bed, wincing. Mr. Crest had done a great deal to her, but she wouldn’t let it truly show. Keeping her gaze away from Charlie, she’d wait for one of the two to lead the way. It’d probably be better that she trailed behind anyways. Sighing, she’d rub her arms, yelping softly as a wave of hot pain flashed through her arm. What a fun time this would be, fun indeed.

interactions:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Skyler Rose
Interactions: Open
1599991878323.png Ms. Grimm creepily stared across the table at Skyler, Ms. Grimm clicking her silver pen repeatedly, a small worm began to inch across the table. Skyler's face grimaced slightly in disgust as he looked at the worm on the table, slowly crawling its way toward him. He just wanted to hurry up and get this shit over with and get the hell away from the creepy old hag. She violently stabbed the worm with her pen and lifting the pen to her lips before... sticking it into her mouth and sucking the worm off her pen before crunching down on it. Skyler cringed. "So... Mister Rose..." She grinned her yellow teeth showing, covered in bug guts. "Since we currently do not have a room for you... Tonight you will be staying in..." She paused shuffling through some paperwork on her table. "Dorm 6... You will be sharing a bed with student Natalie Whitaman..." She chuckled to herself. "You may leave now... Close the door behind you..."

"What?! Sharing a bed?! I'm not doing that!"

"You may leave now... Close the door behind you..."
Ms. Grimm repeated herself and Skyler stood up with a huff, grabbed his boba tea that was sitting on the desk, and stormed out of the room, closing the door behind him. He angrily scrolled through Instagram on his phone as he walked toward the arena. He held no interest in watching people fight, he just desperately needed to find someone to talk to make himself less angry at that old woman and the fact he didn't have it own fucking bed. The arena seating just happened to be where the majority of the people around his age should be.

He arrived at the arena building and went up to the arena seating area, sliding his phone into one of his pockets. As he entered, he was met by a large number of people. "Yes! There's a lotta people here! Bound to have someone who looks interesting enough to talk to!" Skylar thought and a smile crept upon his face as he gazed around the room for some he could bother talk to.

Last edited:
1599997607933.png
Grace Burrows

he cheeks turned really pink just thinking about it... curled up next to Silva in a bed with fluffy sheets while watching a Disney movie... what could be more magical than that. "y-yea cuddling!" she gave a friendly smile to Silva while still blushing. Then Kat came over to silva. "Hi kitty!". kat turned her with a pissed of face. "Its Kat....". then silva spoke. "Meet you? at the dorms? sure!" she got up and headed to the dorms, all be it skipping and humming.​

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams (Skyler Rose)
1600007170470.png
After receiving directions to his dorm Noctis headed over there. It was nice enough, somewhat simple, reminded him of the stereotypical college dorm you'd see in movies. There was a nice view and several doors, he opened one to see one of those beds that was similar to a bunk, but the lower level had a desk instead. It appeared this one was somewhat larger, he assumed it was to make it more comfortable and appealing, but in reality it was probably a huge safety hazard. There was enough room for a second bed, and that was including the couch placed randomly next to the door. Noctis dropped his bags and searched through them, he took out his laptop placed it on the table, before seeing the hammock he used to put outside whenever the headmaster would give them a breath of air at the orphanage. An idea popped it's way into his mind and a couple minutes later, there was a hammock hanging from the ceiling. Figuring he should find his teammates and if he was lucky, his two other dorm mates he walked back to the arena seating, he was searching around to the point where everything else didn't seem to matter and because of this, he bumped into a boy with pink hair, knocking them both over. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention, here let me help you up" he said to the boy, extending his hand out to grab.

Last edited:
1600021411990.png
Buffy Tinderlocke

buffy turned to april and vera. "ⱧØⱠĐ Ⱨł₥... ₮Ⱨ3 ₣Ʉ4₭... ĐØ₩₦". Vera and april came over to him holding him down. April forced his mouth open with a strange metal object so he could bite down and vera tightened her vines almost the point of bruising him. Her dark Aura began to surround her tongue as it began to violently shoot down roki's throat slither down inside him. it was cold but it burnt like dry ice. "dont fuck with us... this is for earlier when you defended that filthy fish whore" Vera said giggling. Then Roki felt shooting pain across his whole body and his eyes began to glow red as he shook violently. Then BLAM the whole room was covered in red... as it faded away laying on the floor infront of roki... was his brother... raven...

"₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ..." buffy said as her head twitched to the side violently before her mouth popped back into place and her teeth went back to normal. Her head twisted back to the normal way it was before making a loud cracking noise as it happened. her hand quickly shot out to shake ravens hand. "Welcome to our little group raven... we've been expecting you..." april said with a grin. "what should we we do with sardine breath" vera said pulling out a bruised and cut up kora. "VɆⱤ₳ ł ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮ ł ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₮ØⱠĐ ɎØɄ ₦Ø₮ ₮Ø ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ ⱧɆⱤ... ₩Ɇ JɄ₴₮ ₦ɆɆĐɆĐ ⱧɆⱤ ₮łɆĐ Ʉ₱" Buffy said as her head twitched around making cracking noises. "sorry boss i just couldn't resist fucking her up a bit..."

Buffy made a hand movement and a dark shadowy claw surrounded her hand. she grabbed vera by the throat slamming her against the wall violently leaving cracks in the wall, she pressed the razor sharp claw against vera's throat. "ł ĐØ₦₮ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ฿Ɇł₦₲ ĐɆ₣łɆĐ... ĐØ₦₮ ₥₳₭Ɇ ₥Ɇ ⱤɆ₲ⱤɆ₮ ₦Ø₮ ₲Ʉ₮₮ł₦₲ ɎØɄ ₳ⱠłVɆ Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮ ⱧɆⱤɆ ₳₦Đ ₦Ø₩" she threw vera to the floor before turning back to kora slashing the ropes that bound her. she shoves kora over to roki. "Lets go now..." buffy said leaving with vera, april, and raven.​

1600023741910.png
Kora

She quickly ran over to Roki tears streaming down her face. she hugged him as she cried on him. "I-I w-will g-get you o-out..." she stood back and looked down to the tears she cried on roki. she lifted the tears from him and formed them in a ball of water about 2 inches wide and tall. she morphed it around to form that of a small blade ,before freezing it. she swiftly shook it around slashing all the thick vines to shreds with the razor sharp ice blade. they all fell down beside roki and kora quickly ran over to him holding his hand. "R-Roki... are y-y-you o-okay...?" she put her hand against his cheek looking into his eyes.​

Skyler Rose
Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator (Noctis)​
1600022302707.png Skyler fell to the ground with a small yelp. "Ow..." He said and rubbed his back some, luckily his boba tea didn't spill everywhere, so he wasn't too annoyed. Skyler looked to see who bumped into him and saw a boy that looked around his age, maybe a little younger. He'll do. Skyler grabbed the boy's hand to help himself up. "Oh, no, it's totally fine! I'm Skyler by the way!" He said and his face moved closer to the boy. "Oh my gosh! Do you have two different colored eyes!? That's so cool!" Skyler retracted his face from the other boy's personal area and took a drink of his boba. "What's your name?"

-Roki Naga-

Roki sat dumb founded as he held Kora close patting her back while he he hugged her. he pulled the metal object from his mouth. "i'm fine as long as you're fine." he said as he comforted her. he looked at raven dumbstruck they were separated something that hasn't happened in many years. he grinned with self ridicule as he introduced her to someone he thought he never would. "you wondered about my twin brother right" he pointed at raven as he saw raven look at them with madness and hatred for himself. "meet Raven short for Ravenous my brother and tormentor." he finished as he held he close making sure not to upset her.
------------------------------------

-Raven Naga-

Raven stood dumbstruck he had never in his life expected to have a body again, but the manic gleam to his eyes returned as he ripped a giant madness filled grin. he shook hands with buffy and eyed april surprisingly interested in her. "glad to be aboard and free at any case~" he glared down at the two. he was free and never again would he be subject to his goody-two-shoes brother of his. he cackled the spoke. "heheh Brother~ I'm free now~ free to torment and destroy to murder and rob to be evil again~ all thanks to your recent stupidity~" he laughed maniacally as he turned around and left them to their... Warmth. he thought with disgust he he followed the group out.

1600025995118.png
Natalie Whitaman

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

As she was sipping away at her pink strawberry flavored bubble tea she heard a commotion and turned over to see a boy with pink hair. Wow!~ thats so cool!!! then she saw what he was drinking... bubble freaking tea!! WOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE!! her eyes met with the boy and she gave him a friendly smile waving to him, her pinkish blonde hair and beautiful pink eyes sparkled as she looked at him, her cheeks turned pink.​

GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Peckinou Peckinou PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator BasilOwO BasilOwO

as Kat stepped outside with Silva she looked really angry. " I know you want to go meet that guy in the ally tonight.. but thats fucking stupid... you need to think before you act... i know you have a crush on that rabid squirrel and all but you cant just go storm into the ally in a fit of rage without thinking... its stupid... besides the guy will still have graces bunny and the video of her... mercury said if we do something for her... she will give us his address. then a midnight you and I can sneak in.. delete all his files and save his bunny! besides im quite the stealthy thief I have broken into countless houses without being caught so trust me... you will want my help" she paused looking over to silva. listen dont get the wrong idea.... its not like i care about her or anything! alright!" her cheeks were turning pink as if she was embarrassed.

isis didn't trust this boy one single bit... she looked to revar. it seemed he didn't trust keethan either. "well you know.... thats none of your fucking business... now is it mister fucking keethan?" her serious expression ceased for a second. "but thanks for telling us yours..." she winked.

brody turned to the boy with long hair. he fuckin hated boys with long hair, horrible look. "go fuck yourself..." he said with an annoyed tone as he turned away from the boy. he didnt like surprises either and that boy looked like he was full of them.

madeline turned to face the girl. "yea my names madeline i guess why?" she flipped her brown hair over her should are examined the girl. she has nice boobies that was for sure, madeline loved when a girl had nice boobies, they were fun to lay head on. "wow... you have nice boobies" she lifted one of mistys boobs up with her finger. "jiggle jiggle jiggle" madeline said as she burst out laughing almost snorting.

Kora was angered by what rokis twin had said. she turned to him before he left. "H-He isnt st-stupid!" she shouted. she had never shouted like that before it felt so weird. "I-If an-anyone is st-stupid... its y-you!" she said pointing her finger at raven with an angered face.

Sammy looked up to see a lizard boy. her eyes sprakled and her mouth went into a big smile. "Wizarwd!!!" she ran over to the lizard boy hugging his leg. "I wove wizawrds she said hopping up and down excitedly. "And you'wre gwreen!! i wove dwa cowler gwreen!" she clapped her tiny little bear paws together giggling.

Principal oberlin walked over to noctis "sorry dear I was occupied with something of course i can lead you to the dormitories." she saw he was speaking with Ms Roses newphew. "Oh hi there sky i didnt see you, i hope your enjoying your time at school come to me if you ever need anything sweetheart." she then left with noctis leading him to the dormitories.

Jake saw athena was limping and picked her up. holding her in the princess holding pose. "It's okay athena you dont need to walk... i can carry you besides your light" charlie smiled... wow... jake was such a good person... "Hey should we head to our dorm?" charlie asked turning to her friends.

Mercury stepped out of the arena seating besides Kat and Silva. "Alright Mr Valentino, Ms Persia.. You wanted the address? well i have it already, along with this" she took out a small USB "plug this into his computer and it will delete all his files. also i know you might say, what if he has it backed up or it isnt even on the computer. well i hacked into his wifi system and my little friend scanned everything.. we found the video and its located on his laptop, that imbecile didnt even back it up anywhere, anyways if you want my help i just need you to do one simple task." she gave a calm smile. "I need you to return to the crime scene and find the body of one camree zentiago.. I have always been interested in harpy's... and they are incredibly rare here i would like the body to myself. please put the body in the basement janitorial closet, no one goes in there anyways." she eyed them awaiting for their reply.​

Athena Smith​
She looked at Jake and then at Charlie, nodding. “Can we? I’m not in the mood to watch any assessments.” She’d admit, curling closer to Jake. Everything hurt, her whole body felt like it was dying. And yet, she wanted nothing more than to spend time with her friends. The people she had grown to care about. Perhaps that’s why she risked everything, not because she wanted to, but she needed to. Protecting her friend was the only thing she cared about, not relationships, not even Mr. Crest’s body, because she knew that they cared about her too.

interactions:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1600030276107.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Keethan Joglo N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Revar sighed upon hearing the announcements and seeing that they were all roommates, it was clear that Isis didn't trust Keethan but he seemed to be very open with his powers atleast. Revar simply looked towards Keethan and Isis with a stoic expression on their face and simply said "Well, i guess since we're all roommates you will likely find out what our powers are sooner or later, so i might as well tell you my powers has something to do with the Shadows and my shadow will kill you if you get too close to me, so i suggest you keep your distance." he simply said that allowing his shadow to move around him to prove his point. "I hope we get our own rooms at the very least." though Revar obviously doubted that they would get their own rooms, he didn't mind holding on to a little hope at least.

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva smiled as Kat talked. "Thanks princess, i appreciate it, but crush? I don't think so, i don't have crushes on people." Silva said, blushing slightly. "But you are right, i can't just beat him up in an alleyway." He tapped his foot on the ground as he thought. Before he was able to say something else, Mercury came up and started talking. "Persia, that's a cool last name." Silva whispered into Kats ear before going back to listen to Mercury. "Hm, yeah, Harpy's are very interesting. At least, that's what my mom thinks...well, thought." He muttered and looked down like he was lost in his thoughts. "But I'll do it since you've already helped me greatly."

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg

Kiri quickly blushed and looked away before crossing her arms, covering up her breasts.
"Um...h-hi." Kiri whispered nervously. "We're gonna be partners in the test...s-so i thought i should get to know you." She muttered quietly. She's never been this embarrassed before. Then again, no one's ever touched her like that before. "Mom always said that i should get along with my teammates because that will help us work together."

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg

"Heh, listen pal, if i could fuck myself, i would, but unfortunately it's not possible." Javier smirked before he started dusting off his pants knee. "Well, i tried to play nice and give compliments, but it got me no where." He sighed, cracking his knuckles. You're no fun, there has to be someone that's fun to pick on." He said, looking around until his eyes landed on the colorful cast inside the arena seating. "Bingo"

Last edited:
1600031059564.png
Kirail
Kirail listened to the announcements as they sat in the Auditorium/ Arena , finding out that they were to be roommates with Sammy, Zoey & Nolan they honestly had no idea who they most of them were, with the exception of Sammy who was also their fighting partner apparently. They didn't know who they were yet so they didn't really know how to react to it but she was the only person in her room that was in the Villain class while the other two were in the Anti-Villain class so there was a little bit of information. She sighed knowing that she may have a bit of a hard time with her roommates since she was the only Villain but she did hope it wouldn't be atleast too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back