• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1599675091098.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Keethan Joglo N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Revars eyes drifted towards the man who suddenly appeared in front of him, he figured that he either had super speed, the ability to turn invisible or he simply teleported to here. Either way Revar had no idea why he decided to come take a seat here, and as he introduced himself Revar only looked at him with a bit of disinterest ignoring the hand he brought out in a invitation to shake. He simply looked at him for a few seconds before saying "Revar, Revar Akill, i'm guessing your in the villains class?" he wasn't the type to to shake hands with strangers that often but he did make assumption that based on his choice of clothing and his, what is likely manipulative charm he could likely be from the villain class like him.

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~
~status:Caution Mental State Shaken~

Roki stared Dumbfounded and mouth agape, And at the edge of his eyes tears Formed and Started streaming down his cheeks. Roki was so Shook up He couldn't hear Raven Cackleing again as he felt as thought those word had materialized And stabbed him in the Chest. Roki didn't know why these words hurt him but they were very painful. Roki then scooted away slightly and hung his head staring at his feet Tears Dripping Down next to them with a Air of Depression.

1599674601104.png
Kora

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

She giggled at his face clapping her tiny little hands together, her little giggle was adorable, that of a little girl. "J-Just k-k-kidding! Y-You sh-should have s-seen y-your face!" she giggled again smiling. Her adorable little chubby cheeked face showing joy. She hopped up in down in joy."'I th-think that w-w-was a p-prank, I-I n-never d-d one o-of those b-before... n-no wonder w-why people d-do it so m-much hehe!" She hugged Roki. "I-Im s-sorry...f-for pranking y-you...I-I J-Just wanted t-t-to be f-funny..." she then noticed the tears on his face. "A-Are y-you c-crying...? I-I'm s-so sorry!!!!!" she began to hyperventilate and began crying too, that quick her joy was gone.​

Sewell held completely still, hearing her words before smirking, knowing exactly something was about to happen next. Instead of being preemptive, as he normally would be, he simply stood there. There was a sudden strike at his side, sending him to the ground. He flashed a big grin at her before falling to the floor, paralyzed and foaming at the mouth. It wasn't the first time he had gone through something like this, and it was most definitely not going to be the last. He wondered how many times he'd need to be struck before building up an immunity to it.

While Oberlin spoke to him he just listened. When she reached into his pocket he knew what she was going for, but he wasn't too worried about it. After listening to her he smiled on the inside, knowing he got exactly what he wanted. After being dragged and flung into the arena seating area he remained on the floor. When Oberlin mentioned his butt he knew he had won. She fell victim to his charms just like all the others. Granted he was still a paralyzed mess but even the principal of the school couldn't resist him.

After the venom had worn off Sewell got up, wiping his face and pulling up his pants. "She totally wants me." He groaned slightly, reaching into his pocket and feeling around. feeling how solid it was empty. "Too bad that Serbian pedophile ain't too bright." He looked around to see who else was waiting with him in the room.

Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

Ezekiel tilted his head to the side at Alexis' statement then released a small chuckle. "What? Alien, hahaha. Nothing like that, this is made right here on Earth. Although I can't tell you who made, trade secret." The armor clad hero folded his arms then plainly state. "Actually I'd say we are more like brothers." Ezekiel looked around to see what the commotion was all about apparently another attendant slapped a water-looking girl although from the interaction of that red-headed vixen with greenish skin and a white haired girl teasing and mocking that Asian fellow whilst he spouted curses and threats. However when the Asian fellow cut his arm, the white haired girl balled her fist then no blood flowed. It was clear as day that this was the work of a blood manipulation ability. Ezekiel's eyes widen at the revelation beneath his helmet, another variable to be cautious around, at least until his counterplay could be constructed. He turned his attention back to Alexis."What made you come to this school? I'm just hoping to learn to become a better hero."

1599676306678.png
Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou (isis) CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
"Yeah i'm in the villians class, you too, I'm assuming you are too?" Keethan said to Revar. He craned his head to the see the girl next Revar. "And might I have the pleasure of having your name" He asked her

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~
~Status: Mental State Fine~

Roki stop his tears before Hugging Kora softly patting he softly on the back being as gentle as he could. He Did his best to calm her Because He was totally fine over the prank now but was worried about her Freaking out. He look Directly into her eyes with concern and affection But he himself did not notice the Affection. "H-hey calm down... I-i'll explain... W-when you said that it felt as though you stabbed me in my chest... I-i have no idea why i would feel that way but... I-it did and I-i'm S-sorry for upseting Y-you..."

1599679226838.png
Grace Burrows

interactions: Tetro Tetro

She quickly ran over to him when saw saw him thrown into the room like that. "oh my goodness!are you okay?" she pulled him close to her and held his head up with her hands. "why were you foaming at the mouth? do you want a drink of my water? oh yea and whats your name? no wait let me guess what your name is.... " she paused as if she was making a thinking face. "its jumbo Jim isn't it!!!" she clapped her hands together proudly. "you can come sit with me if you want!" she paused thinking, did she miss something? "also I didn't even introduce myself yet sorry! my name is grace!" she grinned happily she made a new friend! at least that's what she thought. "whats your name? oh and why are you so small? oh and why are you cold personally I like being room temperature but you do you!" she clapped her hands together so very proud of herself for making a new friend.​

Alexis Rodriguez
Interacting with: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Alexis noted as well the surrounding goings-on about them, young people full of angst, hormones and unpractised with their superpowers there was bound to be some interesting things going on. She had delayed coming in to the school due to a personal matter and had yet to get the lay of the land regarding her follows. Looks like it might more important that she did. "Interesting bunch huh? Cant wait to dive in and see were the fun lies." She commented with a chuckle. "I see one of the boys has a think for water chicks... You can tell by the body language. How cute!" She commented.

"Same." She replied after a while. "Well, it is also a bit of family thing, my father was one of the founders of this place. Won't look good if the daughter of a founder does not go to the school."

1599681991370.png

He looked at the bunny girl who guessed his name wrong. "You can call me Razzmatazz." He puffed his little chest out proudly, hands on his hips in a power stance with a grin on his face. When she mentioned his height he shrugged, "I stopped growing after I turned ten. I'm cold because I'm an ice demon," he playfully hissed the words ice demon, waving his hand and making little snowflakes fall all around Grace. "It's nice to meet you, Grace." He sat down next to her, reaching up to pet her head.

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1599692926866.png

"How about something normal? And please, act like a average person for one second." He said, irritated. He stood still, thinking. His foot tapped in place as he looked around at all the mirrors. At the same time, his wing began to ignite as the hole in it slowly became covered in flame. "This isn't going to work, we've shattered so many with no reaction. We'll just be doing this for no use." He exclaimed. He put his index finger knuckle on his chin and just stood, thinking.​

1599679976873.png
isis

interactions: Peckinou Peckinou N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Revar was talking about Buffy, "yea i wouldn't want to get on her bad side... she..." she was ashamed to admit it but she was scary. "Buffy is fucking scary... remind me not to make her mad..." then a boy came over and he introduced himself. revar did so in return then the boy turned to ask isis. "huh....? oh uh... my name...? shit..." her cheeks turned red. she furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched her nose so she would look mad. "its uh... isis?" She was so fucking confused. did he like me? no isis shut the fuck up he's just being friendly..."its... nice to fuckin meet you Keethan" based on his random appearance she began to guess his power, of course she could just get his file in trade for something from mercury...​

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg

Silva looked at the girls with a confused look as he took the camera. "Why? I mean, nevermind. I'll just do it." He sighed as he looked around. "I'll try, but what happens if I get caught? I mean, they'll probably question me and all that." He thought for a moment. He didn't want to get his hands dirty in the crime scene, but he wanted to be able to make sure Grace was ok.​

GM

interactions: Yato Yato

Nicole giggled. "o-okay i will c-call you... d-daddy dragon!" just then in a blink, in an instant... Nicole was being held off the ground by her throat. "hiya!" Mx Kitawgawa said waving her hand. "now i will gladly drop this crazy bitch under jussst one condition got it hun?" she shook Nicole by her throat. Nicole was gasping for air tugging at the teachers handing. "H-Help..." she said frailly... barley even being able to speak. "hey you! no talkin! got it!" Mx Kitagawa shouted while also laughing really hard. "now i will drop her if you answer oneeeee... noes two!!!! questions!" she giggled thrashing Nicole. "kay firrrst questchin!! would you rather eat your mom alive... or your dad alive?! and you have to pick one got it!! or i snap this bitches neck like a tooth pick!" Nicole gasped for air looking at Rex desperately.​

1599701942446.png
Mercury Fate

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

she giggled calmly. "what happens if you get caught? you wont... and Mr Valentino if you by some odd chance do... I never knew you and you never knew me... are we clear?" she grinned calmly. "it would be a shame if i had to come visit you in prison.... because you are aware tampering with a crime scene, and possession of federal evidence are both federal offenses" she gave a calm smile. "now go do your job Mr Valentino you don't want to find out when i do when I'm kept waiting."

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg

"Yeah, whatever." Silva muttered before he looked over to where Grace was sitting down with someone. Who the hell is that? Ugh, stop being jealous you idiot. He shook his head before looking back at the girls. "Do whatever you want to me, i don't care." He said before he turned around and started walking away. He waved at Grace as he passed her by. "Let's see....where is this crime scene."

Candice LeMars
Tags:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Open)

wKGFg3w.png

Candice sighs with a faint roll of her eyes for a moment before relaxing back to a more casual stance and waving her hand slightly in front of her, a faint trail of black dust again in the movement "Well Hun i think we can cross sycophant off the list though I do ponder how closely your antecedent line resembles good old highway 46 sugah" waving to turn and walk away with the same sway as before seemingly seeking out another item of interest until her name is called by the principle.

1599706303034.png
Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Isis)
“Nice to fuckin meet you too Isis. You too Revar” He said nodding to both of them. “So what’s powers ya’ll got? At least, I’m pretty sure everyone her HAS powers, correct me if I’m wrong. So what’s yours?“ He asked the two as he leaned back a bit in his seat and observed the others around. Most were either engaged in a conversation, or were observing, like him

210052_01_portrait.png

"Hm. Interesting. Here's the thing. Why should I help her? She left her guard down, why is it up to me to save her? She came to this school expecting to just get in without any combat capabilities? That isn't on me." Rex said with a dead look on his face. He was being completely serious. He was right, why should he have to help someone that got themselves captured. "She isn't a priority, she's merely a tool at this point.It's funny though. You just let your own guard down." He raised his hand as it started to glow red. Walls of flame erupted from the ground and surrounded the teacher and captured student, slowly closing in. Around Rex appeared multiple red magic circles, creating arrows of fire. He swiped his hand down, launching the arrows at different angles. They all shot directly at the trapped Kitagawa.

GM

Mentions: Tetro Tetro N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PlusUltra PlusUltra Tamriel Tamriel Yato Yato

Grace giggled. "its nice to meet you razzy!" she hugged him before holding his hand and pulling him over to a seat. "you can sit with me! i mean if you want to you don't have to... anyways do you want some water?" she bent over turning to reach into her bag. she shuffled through before pulling out a pink water bottle with a bunny on it. "here ya go razzy!" she said as she cheerfully handed him her bottle of water.

Zachary was so confused. then she said something.. " Psycho grant!?!?!?!?! ant descendant?!?!?! how rude of you candy! I am not a psycho, my name is Zachary not grant! AND I'M NOT AN ANT DESCENDANT!!!! I come from a strong line of Arabians!!! how very rude of you to assume... you know what CANDY go die!" he said with a humph as her turned away from her.

Isis was still heavily blushing although she tried not too. "I don't fuckin know... i think everyone here does have powers.. and I'm not saying shit until you tell me your power." when he said fucking she felt a tingle... she looked around the room nervously, she 'like this feeling why was she feeling this way? I don't even know this boy what the hell am I doing!?!?!?!?

in the distant hallway Silva could see what looked to caution tape, after seeing it he noticed laying within the caution tape was multiple dead bodies completely covered in blood torn to shreds. there a guard sitting a chair asleep, he SHOULD have been guarding the crime scene. it didnt seem that there was any camera's pointing towards the area.

Mx Kitagawa's mouth fell agape. "ohhhh shit yo!!!" then she started bursting out laughing if not cackling like a hound. "AHAHABHBAHBHBAHBABHAHBAHBAABHHBAAHBABHHBAAGAAHHAAGAHAHBABABAHAAGAHGGH" Then they started coughing from laughing so hard. "my bawd! annnnyways, this supposda scare me? do you know what i am!? a kitsune! thats KAY EYE ES YOU EN EE thats KITSUNE and the e is pronounced EY.. like EY WHADDA YOU DOIN WITH MY WIFE IN BED that kinda ey. anywaysssss kitsune are immune to fire since we're technically birthed from lava. welp say bye to your little Nicole." right before they were about to snap Nicoles neck the lights to the arena turned to green. "congratulations, you have passed!" could be heard from the loud speakers. "DAA FUCK!?!?!?!" Mx Kitagawa said angrily. at the exit of the arena stood victoria waving the flag "I GOT IT GUYS! thanks for distracting the teach!" Mx kitagawa dropped Nicole onto her face from shock. Nicole quickly stood up and smacked Rex right in the face leaving a mark on his face. "you a-are a l-little dragon b-bastard!" she said before storming out of the arena.​

GM

mentions: everyone

the time was now 3:00 PM the loud speakers turned on. "everyone the day is over, currently dorms are being assigned you will be sleeping in your assigned dorms tonight, feel free to pack your bags before going to your dorms. Yes the dorms are co-ed don't make a big deal about it please and thank you." there was a short pause and the sound of papers being shuffled through. "okay the dorms connect to the shower house. the shower house is also co-ed but don't get all upset there is stalls and privacy." then the sound of more papers shuffling around. "everyone please go to the arena seating if you are not already there, the dormitories will be assigned shortly" then the loud speakers cut off.​

GM

Vera looked through the window from the arena seating down to Mx Kitagawa and mouthed "we need to talk" Mx Kitagawa understood and nodded in return.​

1599720484396.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Keethan Joglo N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Revar remained stoic as he inquired about their powers and Isis was quick to deny answering, of course he could tell but he wouldn't since he didn't feel like ruining a relationship with her so soon. Revar simply sighed and said "My powers are of no concern but i will tell you that i am not human." he honestly didn't like giving information about himself since it can be used against him and people could delve into making tactics to counter them. But as the announcements released a breath they didn't know they were holding in, hating the idea of sharing a room with someone, he might kill them any way weather that be on purpose or accident.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

Ezekiel pondered for a moment then replied."Yea, fun..." A dry reply to Alexis' statement. He turned his sight to the aqua girl and the blue-streaked Asian. For a fraction of a second, it appeared as though Ezekiel's armor plating twitched. It was reminded of its' primal fear of drowning, much to Ezekiel's chagrin."Anyway, the school's rep---" Ezekiel was cut off, when suddenly a light flashed green and the teacher began speaking over the intercoms, something about dormitories but he was more puzzled about the green light. They passed? But they hardly did anything?! At this point, Ezekiel just shrugged his ferrous shoulders. "Well... Anticlimactic, if you ask me." He told Alexis. A little disappointed in the turn of events."Co-ed dormitories? Alright then wonder who I'll be staffed with." Ezekiel mused.

1599706303034.png

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Isis)
"hmm, not human ya say? Interesting" Keethan replied to Reva. He then turned to Isis. "Well my powers are teleportation, phasing, and disapparation." Keethan replied to Isis. "So now tell me, whats your powers, eh?" Keethan asked Isis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back