• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
-Raven Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch april~

Raven reluctantly followed april as he sighed to himself. He was never impressed by others ^artwork^ and he thought this time would be the same. When he got through and down into the room he already noticed lots of blood which cheered him up a bit, after all if it was extremely bloody they must have suffered horrendously. He shuffled around before before spotting the corpses and began clapping in glee. But he knew something was wrong... wasn't camree dead before? He was startled by April's outburst and jumped in front of her before paying attention to what she said. When he heard that she saw something he decided it was best he went first to be the body shield for her as he stepped forth to investigate it.

1603479712085.png
April

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Raven saw a gleaming bloodied knife. April grinned when he entered the room, his dumb ass fell right into my trap and he just met me yesterday what an ignorant pest. April blood bent the blood inside her hands to force the door shut quickly slamming and locking Raven inside the room. She looked through the small thick glass barred window on the door to Raven. Buffy and April stepped out of the shadows behind raven along with two other girls... they looked almost identical to raven and Roki just a female version.
1603480990181.png

Crow and Rocky Stepped forward. "ugh, brother," said Crow in an annoyed voice. "We're so happy to see you!" Rocky said with a smile. April stepped forward to look at the raven. "Listen raven... Im really sorry, I mean.. not really but you seem like an okay guy but Im into pussy sorry, oh yea and you're a sick rapist who raped their own mother and then killed her. Suck cocks in hell asswipe" April said hitting her hand against the glass walking over to vera and kissing her on the lips, vera grabbed the back of April's head and kissed her back. Buffy stepped forward looking at Raven. "Listen, rapist, you could have been useful but.. your father is paying us quite a bit to bury you, I mean after he found out you escaped from Roki... well he contacted us quicker than blood squirts out after slashing someone's throat." Buffy knew he was offering money for anyone to eliminate raven if he were to escape, so they helped him escape to get the reward money for his elimination. Then from behind buffy stepped Mr. Naga... Roki and Raven's father. he was smiling at Raven. "Let's go everyone..." buffy said "Do it April," Buffy said as they snapped their fingers. a shadowy black mist surrounded everyone but April, after the mist faded away the others were gone. April stuck her hand and blood bent raven holding him still. She made raven pick up the bloody knife that April had pointed out earlier. She held raven still and slowly blood bent the knife up to ravens throat. "Don't try anything rapist or you'll be dead quicker than a dead body gains maggots after death, which is surprisingly fast considering how slow maggots squirm, besides you would know wouldn't you? you're basically just like a maggot." April said giggling. April pulled back her sleeve to show a large gash down her arm that she must have been hiding. "See... some of that blood on that knife is mine" April said with a giggle. April took out a phone. "Oh and don't even try recording this, I checked you before I put you in there, I have your phone right here darling," April said smashing the phone with her bare hands. She threw the broken phone down the hall, it scattered as it clashed against the tile of the hall. "OH MY GOD SOMEONE HELP ME! IVE BEEN ATTACKED SOMEONE HELP!" April screamed gripping her arm as she ran down the hall.

Mr. Stonewell bumped into the bleeding April looking down at her crying face, "what's wrong sweetie?" he said straightening up in a protective manner. April pointed to the room raven that was locked inside. "Raven! he attacked me after I found him violently killing a bunch of students! I managed to lock him in that closet!" she said crying. her acting was incredible, what a good liar she was. Mr. Stonewells fists clenched as he ran over to the closet. Inside was the bloody raven. "You sick child!" Mr. Stonewell screamed as he metal bent the metal shelves inside the room the bend and tangle around Raven locking him in a cagelike creation.​

-Raven Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch april and stonewell~

Raven started laughing as soon as he heard April's comment although he kept laughing a tear came down from his eye.. He kept laughing even while his father came out or he met his sisters it was like it was all too funny... he laughed when april kissed vera he laughed when she cut herself to frame him he laughed when she put on the act to fool officer stonewell... he laughed when he was bound but he never moved. As soon as things calmed down he stopped laughing abruptly. And then looked at april with with bloodshot eyes that have lost their light. "I hope you know what you are doing.~" he said with a jolly tone as if he was haveing to best time of his life. "My beautiful Bug! I will be back... and then you... and buffy... and vera... and my father will regret it...~" he looked at stonewell before cocking his head and smiling "And I'm guessing Miss oberlin knows as well? Such a pity... I didn't want to break the very world itself bit it seems as though calamity had the right idea.." he sneered as he thought of his naive brother although he loved him he could not coddle and protect him like their pathetic mother. He decided waiting for an opportunity was the best move and trusting no one was best.

Riza Azira
Interactions:
Axel Grey-( Goran Glacial Goran Glacial )

I just stare blankly as the soup splashed on my head. A bit of it splashed into my mouth,it tasted pretty good. I look up just as they turn into mist and leave. Then I start laughing,not the hysterical kind, just a good hearty laugh. "Peanut brain your so lame!" I chant at the now gone figure as I lick the soup off me, still laughing at such a childish act. Wow he just infact made my day. After I lick the soup off I get up and start to walk back out of the cafe atleast I now have something to do. In the dark part of my brain anger slowly builds up. He thinks I'm a weak one, ha, let's prove to him how wrong he is! I push away the thought but not before considering it. Maybe being weak was just a mask and the real me is waiting to pounce.

-Marokin Naga-
~ Interactions: @ThehavocSurvivors~

Roki sat waiting for a response for the phone he requested but received no answers, so he shrugged feeling the way home was gonna be difficult. He sat frozen as frankie freaked out on misty over willy being left in the mansion. He knew that most of the people here were stronger then him making him sick at the thought of his weakness deciding to train more instead of hanging out with others as often. He shook his head clearing the depression from his mind. When he watched frankie and mrs. Valentino's fight he grew more determined to not be as weak or stupid in the future, and when mrs.Valentino's death happened he had the urge to clap being free from the fucked up time he had at the Valentino's. When he saw willy's face he only flinched but did not turn away, after all he can't help how he looks and he was a great person so roki had no reason to fear him.

-Axel Grey-
~location: @InTheVents~

Axel floated through the vents singing "we are gonna die~ we... are... gonna die~ we come to this school~ looking for hope~ But! Instead we find our doom~ despair~ despair~ all you kiddies~ we are all gonna die~". His song echoed throughout the school through the vents as he continued to to float through the vents not really looking for an opening. He was just lollygaging as he flew waiting for the first exam to start. He figured he might as well do as he liked since he felt he would die soon anyways. He father always told him to obey the law and follow society or he would end up in a bad way, turns out he was right... he estimated he would never find love or happiness and instead die at this death trap of a school so he had no restraints even when he confronted the winged sad sap. He chuckled as he finished his song and continued through the vents.

Riza Azira
Interactions:
Axel Grey-( Goran Glacial Goran Glacial )

"Hey" I shout through the next vent I see. "Hey mistbutt! How did u know that I liked soup?" I shout again. "Are you lonely? Do you want to prank people?" Let's see if I have a fellow partner in crime.

1603573338063.png
Linx Akavi
Interactions: None
Mentions: None

Linx floated in the air flying at incredibly high speeds throughout the hallway phasing through anything that was in their way, they typically avoided people that were in their way though, being sure to make it so that they would only get a small glimpse of them before they were out of sight. Linx was looking for someone they could mess with or cause a bit of chaos, but nothing came up, it was all boring right now, and they didn't even see any roommates close by that they could mess with. It was boring from them, and Linx was wanting to cause trouble with someone and as they thought a plan came to mind. They then decided that the next person they spot next would be their play mate and they would enjoy playing with them very, very much.​

Jake & Charlie

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (hunter) Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

The moment charlie saw Nova her eyes lit up with happiness and joy. She ran full speed towards nova and jumped up onto him to give him a tight hug. she was so small compared to nova her hug was almost gentle. "I missed you so much, Nova! I know it was only a few minutes but still!" she said hugging nova again. She backed up to look at the girl beside nova. "Hello! My name is charlie nice to meet you!" before charlie even finished she noticed Junes pins and smiled, charlie had so many different hairpins, yay! I finally a friend with lots of hairpins like me. "I love your hairpins!" Charlie said with a kind smile. Jake stepped forward beside Hunter. "Hey Nova," he said waving. He turned to Face the cute small girl with brown hair. "Oh hey, I don't think we have met yet, My name is Jake," he said with a handsome and charming grin extending his incredibly muscular arm to June. He towered over the others.

something about the girl's short hair made something click in Jake's brain. He thought back to his father. the day the eight-year-old jake, who was still muscular and tall as hell for an 8-year-old, was sitting on his bed watching a movie on his iPad, his mother came into the room, her once long golden locks were now cut short, like a boys hair. Jake looked up from his cartoon to look at his mother in the eyes. she was wearing men's clothing. "Mom? What are you doing?" Jake asked curiously. His mother sat down on the bed beside him. "Sweetie... you know how your father left?" Jake nodded. "it was because he thought..." His mother looked like she was holding back tears as she clenched her teeth. Jake leaned forward and put his hand onto his mom's hand. "What is it, mommy?" His mother turned to Jake. "It's because he thought I was a freak... Because... Im, not a woman anymore... Im not your mommy anymore... Im your daddy, you have two daddies now... I understand if you want to live with your father... or if you don't understand or if your confused but any reaction you have I would understand..." His mother... no... his father said in tears. Jake wiped his tears with his hand. "Don't cry, I think you're perfect just the way you are, and I will love you always! Being yourself would never make me lose love for you..." Jake said hugging his father. "...Daddy" Jake finished as she nuzzled his head into his dad's Lap. His father and Jake had grown close that day...

1603603545477.png
Principal Oberlin

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (Axel)

Principal Oberlin was typing on her computer, different files, and boring things like that. Then she heard something through the vents, it was an awful song. Who the hell was singing in the vents like a creep. "What awful lyrics those are," she said standing up and walking over to the vent system. She turned a nozzle towards the trash room. All of a sudden large fans in the trash room began to whir to life. The trash room was filled with all the waste from trash bins around campus and the dirty water and sewage from the plumbing around campus. The fans were incredibly strong and powerful as they sucked axel violently through the vents shooting him out into the piles of trash and sewage. It smelt awful. Principal Oberlin grinned knowing what a brat he was in his file, he deserved it. she thought to herself sitting back down in her chair and typing on her computer.​

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg
Interactions: No one

Javier sighed as he slowed down walking. This place sucked. First day, a damn kid wouldn't let him get his rest. Now the second day's rolled around and nothing isn't even happening. His mouth felt weird since he usually had a cigarette, but they weren't allowed her. "This damn school and everyone in it can go buzz off, if i don't get some cigs soon, I'm gonna be really pissed off." He said loudly, wanting people to hear him because he was so mad. Soon, he heard a person start singing. It was coming from everywhere so it had to be being played on the speakers or....something like that, the hell if he knows or cares. "Hm....catchy song...and true, we're all gonna die." He muttered as he cracked his neck by turning it to the side. Ouch, that hurt a little, but Javiers focus was soon turned away from his neck when the singing abruptly stopped and the sound strong fans. "Hm...i wonder who did that, probably the person who has the most control over this place, the principal. She's beautiful, but quite scary." He muttered as he looked up at the ceiling. "Ever since i first saw her, i could tell she was powerful. There was just this kind of energy that she had and it felt like it she could topple buildings and kill thousands of people easily. It seemed so.....fun, she'd be a great fighting buddy, although i don't feel like dying until i get a smoke." Javiers eyes slowly looked down and caught a camera staring right at him. "Jeez, i hope she didn't hear that."

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg
Interactions: @Mansiongroup

Silva stopped to catch his breath and look around, trying to find a way to kill this spider bitch. He was planning to get back in the fight, but it looked like someone beat him to it as Francesca used her ice to kill the spider queen. Silva smiled as he saw the chunks of her falling down the cliff. It was finally over...the battle was won and Silva couldn't believe it, but Claude was dead. He felt some of his energy come back as he stood up straight. He sighed of relief as he messed with his scarf before he heard Kat talk. Oh, he still hadn't apologized for everything that happened. He started walking slowly to her before he was standing right in front of her. "I'm gonna try something, so don't kill me, ok?" He said before he wrapped one arm around her and pulled her into a hug. "You scared me shitless, i thought you died, but...it's good to see you alive and kicking." He smiled warmly before he soon realized who he was hugging. "Eh...I'll let you go before you rip me to shreads and i wanted to say sorry, i take full responsibility of what went down today." Silva said as he took a step back from Kat. He wasn't going to let anyone change his mind that it was his fault. Lillian, Madeline, and everyone that got injured. Silva frowned as he looked down. Kat could tell the guilt was already weighing on him. He quickly brushed it off though as he started to turn toward Grace. "And Grace, i wanted to talk to you in private and-" He stopped mid sentence and froze when he saw her. He'd forgotten that she had stripped, so she was in her underwear. Silva quickly covered his eyes and pointed at her. "You need to hurry up and put some clothes on! There has to be spare one's around here, right!?"

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: @Mansiongroup

By the time Mrs. Valentino was killed, Misty had already laid Madelines body in safe place, far away from the edge of the cliff. Unlike Silva, she couldn't sigh of relief because she wasn't relieved. She was still very stressed and upset. She almost got William killed and because of that, Frankie now probably hates her. Misty wouldn't blame her though, she hates herself for it as well, but mainly beacause of Madeline. If Misty would have just manned up and spoke up, things wouldn't be like they were and Madeline wouldn't be dead. I'm sure Madeline wouldn't of been dumb enough to save Mistys body.
"Why did this have to happen...i wish i would've never came to this school...or even existed to begin with." Misty muttered sadly before she slowly looked up and spotted Frankie. She had to apologize. She slowly got up from her knees and started to walk toward Frankie. When she got close behind her, she gently put her hand on her shoulder before quickly pulling away. As soon as Frankie turned to look at her, Misty started talking. "I...im very sorry. I know that was my fault, I'm really sorry." She glanced over at Willy. She was a little scared by his face, but she knew that she could trust him and she was in his debt. "Please, both of you, I'll do anything to help, just...just...im sorry. Please let me help in any way i can."

Luke McGonagall
images (22).jpeg
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

Luke walked onto school grounds, he glanced the area and smirked slightly. He was the new transfer student, he made his way to the office to get his class schedule and all that wonderful stuff. He scoffed seeing people smiling and talking to friends, he shoved his hands into his pockets hoping he didn't have to talk to anyone since he'd be forced to tell the truth and he'd rather not deal with someone thinking he is rude or cold. He was but it still hurt when other people said so, "She is isn't she" He commented from behind Javier. He then proceeded to slip him a cigarette before he walked away

Riza
Interactions (open)

I sit down by the vent. I guess he's not coming back. I get up and stretch a little before I begin walking back to the cafe to get a fruit cup.

-Axel Grey-
~location: trash area to the hallways then to oberlin's office~
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss oberlin~

As axel shot out his smoke form collapsed an he landed in the trash pissing him off as he jumped out shakeing all the bullshit off his body as he started cussing "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO ME! HOW DARE THEY DIRTY ME I AM THE SMOKE ALMIGHTY" As he started beating the shit out of the exit door obviously inflamed. he shook himself some more before transforming back and heading towards the shower room. he solidified again stripping his clothes off before washing and scrubbing as hard as he could turning his skin raw and red. when he was finally clean he sighed before angrily turning back into smoke drifting towards his dorm for a change of clothes he ditched the dirty clothes where they were. after he dressed he headed over to her office knocking on her door before shouting angrily "ALRIGHT OVERLORD I'M HERE TO CHECK IN" he knew he was weaker then her but he was uncontrollably angry at the moment as he sat in a chair by the door.

---------------------------------------------
-Hunter George-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Jake, charlie Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka Nova and june @myself Axel~

Hunter felt he was wearing out his welcome as he chuckled to ease his tension and spoke to the others "I feel I'm unwelcome or just a unplanned addition so i'm gonna check in with oberlin" he said as he stood up and proceeded towards the door as he turned around before he left he spoke "But i would love to meet you guys another time" as he waved he turned around and left heading towards oberlin's office when he got there he saw axel angrily yelling at the door before sitting nearby in a fit. Hunter shook his head amused someone would get mad at such an unknown and powerful figure but he shrugged knowing he would never do so. he knocked on the door politely and calmly a great contrast compared to axel's angry slamming. "Miss oberlin? this is hunter here to check in." as he sat opposite of axel as he looked at axel axel glared at him speaking up "The fuck you looking at pretty boy?" "an angry albino." hunter replied with a chuckle as he straighten his clothes. "WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN GIGGOLO?" Hunter chuckled at this last one *how in the hell do i look like a gigolo? Heh* as he just looked at axel's raging face not replying as he knew he would just aggravate it.

Last edited:
LUKE~

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (hunter & Axel)

Luke looked at the two of them standing there, "looks like someone pissed you off" he chuckled dryly looking at Axel. "Wouldn't wanna be the guy that pissed you off" he said with a scoff crossing his arms, at times like these he hated his power. "Oh and a laughing clown" he said looking over hunter, a smirk tugged at his lips. "You got into a little fight?" He asked boredly

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

"Hello! My name is charlie nice to meet you! I love your hairpins!" Charlie said with a kind smile.

"Thanks." June replied with a shrug. Almost everyone's acting so nice today...it's so suspicious. She thought of the note in her pocket.

"Oh hey, I don't think we have met yet, My name is Jake."

"Hi." June replied, shaking his hand. Basketball, Oliver, Teddy. She assigned Jake, Hunter, and Charlie nicknames respectively.

When she took her seat beside Nova again, she pulled out her flip phone and typed the real names next to the nicknames in a draft.

Nova foresaw Charlie taking the free seat to his left almost immediately, and saw that there was no need to suggest it first. I'd love to have them both beside me throughout the show. He thought happily.

The moment Charlie sat down, June turned to her and asked "Do you think these are cute?", pointing to her moshi monsters.

Eight moshi monsters' eyes were on Charlie, eager to climb onto her and give her cuddles. They seemed to be waiting for June's orders. The sleeping Iggy in June's hair remained where it was for now, and one DJ Quack was looking Jake up and down, as if assessing where to jump on.

"I wonder what tests Nova has put her through to get her to Rank Teddy so fast." Jadeite wondered. "Usually cuddles take a while."

You can go. June thought to the DJ Quack.

It jumped onto Jake's shoulder, and stared at him, curious as to his reaction.

Last edited:
f630e8ebe8f4388b44aef1069b4f9681.jpg

Opal Flammia
Interactions(open)

I pad through the hallway in my winged cat form toward the cafe at a slow pace. I hope I make a good impression here. Maybe I'll get to meet nice people.i had just arrived earlyer in the morning and just from looking at it the place looked rough. I flap my wings and turn the next corner where I here some voice through the vents it's quickly drowned out in a fan sound. I shrug the best a cat can and turn toward the office instead of the cafe I think I'll go and get my scedual for now it might be less risky. Flapping harder I zoom toward the office,hoping I don't bump into someone on the way.

1603648419817.png
Lizzie Oak

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

(Javier's part written by Tamriel)

Lizzie hopped off the bus in her rocking outfit she stomped past the randos in the school. "Extras" she mumbled as she shoved past them and into the school. ughhhhh everything here was so boring, basic... she needed something to spice it up. Lizzie looked around, searching for someone who looked the least bit attractive, Maybe interesting or exotic? there were a few but they didn't spark her interest as she wanted. she stomped further down the hall when she came to a turn and saw a boy... this was a boy she found interesting. she walked up to him quickly examining his muscles and facial hair, she loved a man who looked older than he really was. "Hey, you," She said as she approached him. as she was near him she grabbed him by the collar and roughly jerked him forward to look her straight in the eyes. "Am I pretty...?" she said giving him a clearly fake innocent smile and batting her eyes.

Javier examined the cigarette in his hand before putting it in his mouth. "Now, if I could just find a lighter." He muttered before Lizzie grabbed him by the collar and roughly pulled him forward. Although that plain dumb look never left his face."Yeah, you're pretty, but why so forceful? Are you wanting to fight? Because I could be up for that. Or do you want a kiss? Well, I already gave one out yesterday, so I'm quite full-on kisses, thank you." Javier tried to pull away, but the girl's got a hold of him. "Say, you got a lighter."

Lizzie forcefully Slammed the boy up against the wall putting her finger underneath his chin. "Oh you're cute really, if I wanted to fight you I wouldn't have given away my opportunity of surprise now would I?" She reached into her pocket pulling out a sick Lighter "Check bitch" she said putting the flame up to his lips to light the tip of the cigarette. After he got a breath in she pulled the cigarette from his mouth tightening her grip on his collar. She breathed in a whiff from the cigarette and blew the smoke into Javier's face. The Smoke was shaped similar to a skull and crossbones. She bit her lip as she leaned forward with the cigarette between her fingers. She put her hand on the side of his head feeling his jawline as she put the cigarette back into his mouth. "Im not fucking forceful the fuck are you on about mate?" she said rolling her eyes. She shoved Javier into the wall again backing away from him. "My name's Lizzie the fuck is your name?"

Last edited:
LUKE
images (22).jpeg
Luke blink at the girl that had the other male pressed against the wall biting his lip to keep his mouth shut seeing she'd be better off as an ally than an enemy although he didn't like people much. "On the contrary, you are quite forceful, but it's a strangely attractive trait for a female" he commented. 'God damn it! Why can't I just keep my mouth shut' he thought to himself hoping he didn't anger the female in front of him

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mansion Group

interactions: The Mansion Group

Kat was taken aback when Silva hugged her. She tensed up for a second and slowly accepted the hug wrapping her arms around his back and resting her head onto his shoulder. Her cheeks turned incredibly red as she was hugged him. What was this feeling...? she started crying as she gripped him tightly. "I hate you!" she screamed she hugged him tightly crying on his shoulder. after he let go she quickly wiped her tears. "I wasn't crying! you are just stupid kay?!" she said wiping her face. "Yea get away or I will scratch you!" she said lifting up her claw, giving silva a joking smile. Grace gave Silva a big smile. "I don't think so... I mean the whole house collapsed silly!" Grace said jumping over to silva and hugging him tightly. Graces spirits were lifted, all of her friends were safe now. she missed Madeline's confident smile and Lillian's innocent eyes... but there wasn't anything she could do now. Grace looked Silva in the eyes grabbing his hands. "Im not going to just dance around the subject, Tonight... I learned a lot of things and well... I might not have wanted to learn a lot of them but..." she leaned closer to Silva right in the eyes. "I learned that I love you silva, and I don't want to wait anymore... Because I found out that our lives could end, at any moment," she said as she leaned forward passionately kissing Silva on the lips. As she kissed him she pressed her body up against silva, her warm body pressing against hers. She put her arms around him, one around his side and the other shifting up his back as her soft fingers combed through his hair.

Frankie turned to Misty holding Williams's hand. Frankie's hand balled up info a clenched fist. She was mad. But then William stepped forward. "I-I-It... O-O-Okay... Sav-Sav-Save... Fr-Fr-Friend" he spoke gutturally as he pointed to Madeline's body. William stepped forward and hugged Misty. Frankie was surprised... if he could forgive her... then she had to "It's fine... just don't do it again please..." Frankie said as she patted misty on the head. Victoria stepped forward raising her voice. "We should probably head to the school as soon as possible" Kora stepped forward adding on to Victoria's statement. "the e-exams start in a-approximately 3.05 seconds"

Last edited:
Keethan Joglo
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Keethan watched as William went to go get Madelines body. It was obvious that he had some kind of mental impairment, but he decided to watch and see how exactly would he get out of there. Then Silva launched his feathers, which it seems like can also be used for other people, and flew everyones out, except for William. After that, Frankie spread ice all over the house, making something like a mini castle, to get William out. Then after mrs. Valention insulted William, who was apparently Frankies brother, Frankie grew angry, summoned a blizzard, and froze Mrs. Valentino, and broke her apart, literally, sending pieces into the ocean cliffs below them. Keethan sighed as he sat down there on the grass. He needed a quick breath. Then Victoria and Kora started talking about the exams. "Oh shit, exams" Keethan groaned, then sighed as he got up. Today was his exam. "Hey, you there, Victoria, right? You got here on your own, which direction is the school in" Keethan asked her. He would have to get to the school fast, he didn't know what happens if you were late . . .

-Marokin Naga-
~Interactions: @mansion team~

Roki facepalmed as he shouted in horror "And it's my exam too!". He started beating on the ground upset he was already in no condition to participate. He was freaking out as he knew it was a extremely high possibility he would fail his exam. He started shaking his head back and forth slapping himself and taking a deep breath. "Welp... I'm screwed..." he muttered a bit loudly. He hoped they could let it be as he just had a nightmare of a time with the recent kidnapping and torture. He supposed he was now complete dead weight unless there was someone who can heal AND remove exhaustion. He sighed thinking that even if there was he wasn't very strong or else he would not have been kidnapped in the first place.

1603727680447.png
Principal Oberlin

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

"Mind shutting the fuck up?" she said bluntly to axel. "and you are dumber than you look, which is pretty dumb because you look like your ancestors have been fucking for generations. A gigolo is a thing, you can't look like one you dumb fuck" he said calmly taking a sip from her tea. she turned to Damian who was still in the room. "you can leave now sweetheart" she said kindly before turning back to hunter and axel "Now what is it you two wanted?" she said sitting back into her chair.​

-Damian Blake-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss oberlin and miss chum~

Damian smiled bowing in a aristocrat style before speaking "Thank you madam... And thank you for finding the truth and not believing their lies". after he finished speaking he calmly walked out heading toward the cafeteria hoping the chef allows practice and/or baking on one's own free time. he had a extreme urge to bake some muffins as he hadn't baked for two years. he started humming best day of my life by American authors as he walked down the hallway walking past luke, javier and lizzie. when he reached the cafeteria he walked up to miss chum not at all bothered by her appearance. "Excuse me miss." he said in a calm and polite tone "I would like to ask if you allow students to practice cooking or even bake in their free time in your kitchen?" he really wanted to bring is skills into play because he always loved cooking and baking.

------------------------------
-Axel Grey-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Miss oberlin~

Axel walked in and scoffed leaning against the wall and turning away before speaking "Whatever hag... i'm only here to check in" he said as he pulled a pocket knife and started cleaning his finger nails. he already didn't like this woman. he felt no matter how elusive and powerful she is he didn't care. he sighed as he knew his time at this school or even for the last bit of his life was gonna be a drag. he focused on cleaning his nails waiting to be excused totally oblivious to what was happening in his surroundings.

---------------------
-Hunter George-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch miss oberlin @myself axel~

hunter walked in after axel and was shocked at axel's comment covering his mouth with his right hand as he stood wide-eyed next to oberlin's desk. Hunter quickly recovered before replying to Oberlin himself "I'm just here to check in miss... i didn't mean no trouble...". Hunter was nervous he knew whoever was principal of such a school definitely isn't a push over. Hunter hoped he would not get dragged into whatever trouble axel was digging up so he stood at the side and out of the way of oberlin in case she explodes.

------------------------
-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: Open~

Nolan collapsed to the ground as he was covered in sweat. he had worked every muscle in his body and could barely move. he even worked his tail as it was limp against his body. he sighed facedown against the floor as he focused on gathering his strength. he thought back to the shower and was ashame he had nothing to show but he can't help but like zoey either way. he contemplated talking to oberlin but decided it would be too embarrassing. he decided in the future he would just work on not being so useless. he crawled to the wall next to a bench as he used it to climb up before plopping down and grabbing a nearby water he left as he guzzled it down before letting out a big breath of relief. he decided he was done for now as he walked to a nearby bathroom as he rinsed his face and cleaned his sweat off at least and walking to the arena. when he arrived he sat at a abandoned and deserted seat as he looked for zoey.

-Leon Walker-
~interactions: Open~

Leon walked to the dorms as he needed a new shirt. he grabbed a regular black t-shirt as he looked at himself in the mirror he fretted over his looks as not everyone would like him. He sighed thinking he would never get a girlfriend or a wife. he shook his head as he was still young so maybe he had hope. his brushed his hair and rinsed his face. he then headed to the arena sitting in a empty corner as he contemplated his life. he knew he was weak he knew he looked weird to others and he knew he was a bit of a bookworm... but was life gonna ever help overlook those details he didn't know. he sighed as he leaned against the wall discouraged by many things but deciding he needed to be better the he was now.

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Arena Seating (Behave yourself! Or I will give you a taste of my shoe.) Tags: People should be here but I don't know if people are real.

Although Ezekiel had an eventful night, he still managed to get proper rest and relaxation from the whole ordeal. He elected to skip breakfast from the Cafeteria since who knows what kind of shenanigans are going on in there, someone probably spiked the food. On his agenda for the day is something to do with the arena, he doesn't exactly know what. The metal hero stretched first, eliciting the noise of metal screeching and his joints popping."Oh...oh! Didn't know there was some gas build up in these old joints of mine." The hero then cracked his iron knuckles, once again releasing the same satisfactory noise."Well, time to get ready for whatever wild event this school has cooked up this time." He got into his mandatory school uniform then proceeded to head to the arena.

Once there he noticed that dragon student that he dragged during the night and who suddenly woke up, apparently what Ezekiel guessed is that his innate lineage merely caused him to enter a state of torpor like a reptile when it gets too cold for them, or in this case getting too hot for him. Interesting individual but the way he was sulking means that Ezekiel should perhaps give him some space. He sat in one of the seats and closed his eyes in order to wait for whatever was about to happen, happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back