• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Keethan Joglo

Keethan tried to lift Madeline, but the beam was too strong, and he was too weak right now to try to phase her through the beam. He looked at Misty "Sorry, but we can't take her. I don't know about you, but I value my living body more than a dead body" He said, before leaving her body, and and following everyone towards the window. He stumbled as the house shook, but kept his balance as he reached the window, and teleported down. "Alright is everyone here? Who's not out yet?" He asked everyone who had gotten out

GM

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Nurse bloodlust turned to look at Nova and Charlie. "HAHAHA HAHAHA HELLO THERE!!!!" she screamed, there was peanut butter smeared all over her face. She then looked down at the injured student. She literally lifted him up with one hand and set him down on one of the hospital beds. Charlie looked over to the bed that Athena once sat in... a tear went down her face but she quickly rubbed it away. "HE'LL BE FINE WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH BYE KITTIES!!!" she screamed shooing charlie and nova out of the room. Charlie turned to nova. "Well... that was weird..." she said trying not to sound sad.

Olive sighed with relief, it wasn't a criminal. "Oh well hello, Gerard" Olive said spritzing his hand with the hand sanitizer before shaking his hand. "My name is Olive Marr its a pleasure to meet you," she said before turning to Harvey. "Shall we go get breakfast? Im parched, some lovely chamomile tea would be delightful!" She said with a grin.

Jake looked up to hunter, he was sitting eating bacon and eggs. "Oh hi there! my names Jake, of course, you can sit with me!" the incredibly muscular boy said. his white t-shirt was extra-large yet it was almost still too small to fit on his body, his large muscles bulged through the soft white cotton. Jake scooted over to make room for Hunter. "My friends are coming soon! What's your name?" he asked with his handsome smile.

Vera turned to June looking at the pins in her hair. "Nice pins" she said in a monotone voice trying not to sound impressed rather just saying what she thought. Buffys phone dinged. they looked down at their phone examining the text. "Shit..." They muttered under her breath. "Raven can I trust you? if so... its time for your first job, April will come with you, can I depend on you to do it right?" They said looking into ravens eyes incredibly intimidating, her whole eyes flickered to raven black for a second.

the time was now 7:50 School was to start in 10 minutes.​

Last edited:
(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

The Nurse's Office

"HE'LL BE FINE WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH BYE KITTIES!!!"

"Thank you!" Nova replied with a grin before he left for good.

"Well... that was weird..." Charlie said.

"Entertaining." Nova replied with another grin. He noticed something a bit off about her tone, but he decided not to pry. It was so subtle that he briefly debated over whether he was imagining it or not, before deciding he wasn't. "I know someone who'd get along well with her...I think." He thought briefly of June before checking the time. "I'd prefer to head over to the arena early to get the perfect seats." He smiled, turning away and heading there. His tone informed her that he wouldn't mind if she joined him. On the way, he pulled out his smartphone, and texted June.

Nova: The show is in ten. Are you going to be late? He smiled, then pressed 'send'. He slid his phone back into his pocket.

The Popular Table

Vera turned to June looking at the pins in her hair. "Nice pins"

"Thanks." June replied with a shrug. Compliments didn't faze her if she hadn't gotten the chance to care about the person giving them, yet. However, she found it surprising that the person who'd just snarled at the thought of her joining the table, and poked fun at her hair length, was now expressing a positive opinion about her appearance.

"Interesting." Jadeite said, putting his hand to his chin like a cheesy detective who'd just found a clue.

June pretended to start daydreaming when Buffy started talking to Raven. She finished her Monster Soup while listening carefully to the exchange. She found it interesting. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, and planned to check it in a minute or so. If it's another ad, screw it. If it's Nova, I don't want to start texting him here and make it look like I'm texting this serious sounding conversation to someone else. I'll wait until they're finished.

"I'll remind you when they're done in case you've somehow forgotten by then." Jadeite said.

Last edited:
Gerard Grinsley
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Mentions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial
1603303470168.png

"Well noice to meet you too Olive"
Gerard replied. "Well, imma head to the cafe, see ya'll there" Gerard said as he took off. He quickly activated his adrenaline burst, and run through the hall, until he reached the cafe. He quickly spotted the area where they were supposed to pick up there food. He ran over there and greeted the lunch lady "G'day mate! Whats on the menu today?" He asked her looking at the assortment of items. The foods were unlike he'd ever see. He took a bit of each of them and put them into his plate "Thanks mate" He said as he walked towards the tables looking for a place to sit. He decided tp grab an empty table, and wait for Olive and Harvey to arrive so he could invite them . . .​

-Raven Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch buffy and april~

Raven smirked at buffy but shivered a bit he wasn't gonna betray them, but he was still warned... he sighed realizing they they probably read his file which explains their vigilance. He look straight at buffy with a serious look on his face which none of them have seen before he even seemed... kinda sane. "I know you are worried about me betraying you but I can say for sure I won't, after all I owe you more then you could imagine." He sighed again before a roguish smile appeared on his face as he looked at april. "And I also can tell you as long as you trust april you can trust me.~" he winked at april during his comment. He then remembered last night and laughed a bit but stopped it mid-laugh by biting his tongue after all there is an out side party here. He looked over at June before speaking to buffy again " I am up for anything but are you sure we should speak of the details in front of others?" He said cocking his brow at June having no clue when she joined the table.

------------
-Harvey ray-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Olive N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus gerard ~

Harvey smiled at olive and gerard before gerard took off. Harvey felt nervous being alone with olive but took a deep breath before replying "yes some chamomile tea sounds lovely" accepting her offer. He dusted himself off some more before fixing his hair. The smiled at olive asking "well shall we go?" Not daring to offer his arm due to him noticing her apparent fear of germs. He felt he should make a good impression but was defaulting to his usual self.

----------
-hunter George-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch jake~

Hunter smiled as he sat down and held his bowl like a mug as he spoke "My name is hunter I just arrived this morning." He spoke politely before sipping at his soup. And he smiled and said "man this is good... anyways more the merrier" he figured it was good to get to know people although he wouldn't necessarily trust them he figured befriending others was fine. He checked the time before sighing realizing he had a long time to go at this school and as far as he knew there were villains here too. And at that thought he frowned. He didn't like bullying and villains were notorious for it.

-marokin Naga-
~Interactions: @TheHavocParty~

Roki didn't like being called a loser but then again so far all he had to show of himself is his stupidity, so he sighed as he accepted Kat's help. He saw the drop and figured he wouldn't mind breaking bones to survive but was interrupted mid thought as he was picked up by willy. He squirmed and fought feeling embarrassed being carried like so but suffered the shame for a bit. When the reached the ground he immediately jumped out of willy's arms and dropped to the ground with a grunt. As he sat on the ground he groaned a bit as he aggravated some of his injuries cause himself to bleed through a bit. He sat down slightly out of breath and too weak to stand as searched his pockets for a cell phone finding none. He face palmed as he forgot he left at back at home thinking it was detrimental to his education at the school. He looked around before speaking out "Anyone have a phone? I can get us a ride but I need to make a couple phone calls." He muttered under his breath afterwards "Although I really don't want too. Father might have suspended my funds for the moment " He sighed and figured being chewed out for fund usage was better then getting killed on the way back to the school.

(Yes I know it's been a bit, yes I'm still here.)

Riza
IMG_20200825_233842.jpg
I walk to the cafe after an announcement and once I get there I sit at a table by myself curling my large dragon wings around myself in a sad leave me alone manor. I really hope misty is alright. And I guess I hope that noctis and keethan are alright as well. I sigh as I eat my food slowly it's delicious but I'm just feeling dreary today. I flare my wings and they turn a sad blue color against my will power, so I just leave them. Maybe someone will come talk to me.

-Axel Grey-
~Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 riza~

A white smoke rose from underneath riza's table and combined in the middle of the table solidifying in front of her it slowly became a solid and axel appeared. He was squatted in front of her knees to the side looking at her with a sneer on his face. "Hello pathetic, are you having a bad day?" He said sarcastically. He saw her being all sad and figured he'd come make her day worse and liven up his own day detention be damned. "My god you really are quite pathetic even useless maybe. I haven't seen someone so simple and stupid in my life" he sneered after insulting her again. He looked around before spotting the bowls of monster soup, he smiled with bad intentions as he hopped off the table and went to grab a bowl. Then he walked back to the table before jump back on top and squatted again this Time right in front of her. He laughed before speaking "are you hungry little bug? Do want something to eat? How about a nice bowl of... UGLY!!" He shouted as he dumped the bowl over her head and turn back into smoke before escaping through a nearby vent.

1603383332705.png
Charlie

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

Charlie blushed really hard remembering how cute nova was. "Yea... Let's go get the best seats!" she said with a smile hugging nova. "Nova I just wanted to say" She gulped, NO I can't say that! she thought. "Um... Can I have your number? Also I told Jake I'd go to the cafeteria before we go to the arena seating... is it okay if he comes with us?" she said changing what she was going to say. She took out her phone, it had a pastel pink case that had a fluffy white bunny on the back of it. She bit her lip just looking at Nova, he hadn't done anything yet... nothing like the ones before did, maybe he was different she thought. She then thought about what she was going to say... Would he care if he knew I was queer...? No... I don't think he would she thought. I can tell him later...

1603384391599.png
Ms. Oberlin

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

"We should go get the children, I believed in them but maybe the Valentinos are stronger than them, we should go... shouldn't we?" she asked her dear grandmother, Mrs. Grimm. "No no darling they are fine, trust me... they should be coming soon, besides I already got rid of the parents of all those kids who died, wouldn't want the media to get their noses in our school... Oh, your mother Aphrodite is so proud of you, and satan too! you do know that right?" Mrs. Grimm said. "Of course my fiance is proud of me, if he wasn't I'd smack some sense into him" then the door opened. She turned to look at Damian, a vanilla latte in her hand. Mrs. Grimm was no longer in the room, before the boy could hear or see anything he shouldn't have she warped out. "Ah yes Damian, I hope you don't mind I moved you to the hero class, I know you were wrongly convicted.. anyways... What can I help you with?" she said as she walked over to her desk sitting down. There were three different photos on her desk, one of a white-haired boy with horns, another of a beautiful blonde girl, and the other of a scruffy white husky.

1603384690151.png
Olive

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Olive flipped her hair over her shoulder turning to Harvey. "Well goodbye, you're about as interesting as a blank paper," she said bluntly. "I'll be going to the cafeteria. Goodbye Harvey!" she said with a smile as if she didn't just say something rude. she skipped towards the cafeteria and looked around for Gerard, she hadn't ever seen a boy who looked... so bad... so criminal. it almost made her blush. She saw him and skipped over to sit with him. "Hello Gerard, mind If I sit with you?" she said with a cute smile, her cheeks turning pink.​

-Damian Blake-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Oberlin~

Damian waited patiently before he was called in he thought nothing was out of the ordinary not noticing such a cryptic conversation just moments ago. he slowly walked in stepping in front of principal oberlin, at her comment of him he was stunned, and slowly spoke up. "W-what? H-Hero? A-and how did you know i was framed? they said they erased all records of their dirty work.." he finished with a pondering look. he shook his head again before looking at her "how much DO you know about the situation?" he said curious on how she found the truth even though they did their best to hide it. he heard rumours she was powerful and informed, so it turns out it's true.

Last edited:
-Harvey ray-
~Interactions: open~
~mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Olive~

Harvey stood stunned even stupefied at olive's comment as she walked off. he shook his head and sighed *Like i thought this is gonna be a nightmare.. not only with having difficulties controlling my powers but also dealing with the fellow students* he sighed again before decide it was in his best interest to avoid olive from now on after all a blank piece of paper is just the beginning, he decide to make the most of said paper and move forward in life with purpose. he moved to the side to chew on a piece of gum while sorting out his pockets. *mp3? Check! combat knife? Check! various tools? Check!* as he situated his hoodie pockets and carry-on bag He seemed to be pumping himself up and preparing for this nightmare of a school. He finished sorting out is pockets and did a couple stretches making himself limber. he finally finished taking a drink of water while he waited for the guards to have the rest of his belongings ready.

Last edited:
Gerard Grinsley
Interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Gerard looked up to see Olive asking to sit with him. "Sure mate, grab a seat" Gerard said. He glanced around for the other boy, but didn't see him anywhere, so he continued eating. The food was some of the most amazing food he had ever tasted, though he couldn't put his finger on why. "So, where are ya from mate" He asked her once she took a seat. He wondered why the other boy hadn't come. he's probably not hungry he guessed, and left it at that​

1603397865149.png
Willy

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Willy grunted. "S-S-S-Sav-Sav-Save... F-F-Fr-Fr-Frie-Friend" Willy grunted as the large bulky man he was, ran to the house jumping up and grabbing the window sill. He hefted himself up entering through the window and into the house. He ran over to misty who was attempting to pull Madeline out from under the beam. the ceiling began to shake as different areas of the roof fell in crashing to the ground and sending debris around. Willy grabbed the beam and lifted it up with both of his hands. "S-S-S-Sa-Sav-Save F-F-F-F-Fr-Fr-Frien-Friend" he grunted from under his mask as the roof began to cave in more. Misty had little time to pull Madeline out.​

Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg

Misty was staying there no matter what. No matter how many people called her stupid, or even if someone slapped her, which they did. She would stay there until Madelines body was in a safe location because it's the least she could do after all the things Madeline did for her. "Ughh, just get out of here you piece of-" She yelled as Keethan ran away. Of course, she knew he tried to lift it, but she was angry at that moment, so of course she was gonna get mad. She wasn't going to lie, this was scary. Probably the worst moment in her whole life. There was no one helping...no one even caring. She was gonna...die. When all hope seemed lost, Misty heard someone say something, though they couldn't talk very good. She looked up and saw a boy with a mask on trying to lift the beam. Once he got it up, Misty wasted no time pulling Madelines body away. She got up enough strength and picked her up. That training her mom put her through sure did pay off. Although it was hard, she would just have to push through it. "T-thank you! I...we need to get out of here. I'll go put her down outside and I'll try to help, just continue holding it." Misty said before she stumbled over to the window and looked down, Madeline still in her arms. It's a high drop, she needs a better spot to jump from, but where?

Silva Valentino
Silva Valentino.jpeg

"Don't worry Grace, I'll be fine, but you need to get out of here, ok? I don't want you getting hurt." He said before he spotted Misty looking out the window and carrying that girl's body. She wasn't going to let that body go, was she? She seems to care more about it than she does her own life. Silva sighed. She's either stupid, or maybe she's just a nice person. Either way, a little stupid. Silva was the same with Francesca though, so he understood that it's hard to accept a death when it first happens. Some of his feathers flew toward the two girls and stuck through their clothes like pins without hurting them any. "Don't worry, I've done this multiple times, just let me handle this." He said as they slowly began to lift up before he moved them out the window and started to slowly lower them. He then began to back up to a place where he could jump with grace before he turned to look at Willy. "Look, just get ready to run as soon as you let go of the pillar! I don't know if this'll work, but we have to try!" Silva yelled as he continued to back up with Grace. They were on the edge now, ready to jump if things went South. Multiple feathers shot toward Willy and stuck into the pillar, trying to help hold it up. Silva wrapped his wing around Grace. Let's go Willy, you can do this....maybe.​

1603402515764.png
Piper Wood

She hopped out behind the other students that were exiting the bus and heard what Olive said to the redheaded boy. "hey cheer up bud! a blank paper is fun! It's a blank canvas full of potential! just like you!" she said with a cheeky grin. "from my calculations I can see she has a light complexion.. so let's hope she gets a bad sunburn!" she said with a mischievous giggle. She put her arm around Harvey hanging her arm over his shoulder. "The names piper! wanna go catch a snack before we head to the arena? Whaddaya say kiddo?" Piper said skipping towards the school while giggling.​

-Harvey Ray-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch piper~

Harvey laughed a bit realizing she thought the same about the comment olive made. he liked her spunk and he was a little stunned that yet another cute girl was going to this school. he shook his head at her sunburn comment saying "its not good to wish ill on other even if they deserve it.. heh" made a short laugh at the end picturing it happen. he shook his head again to dispel the image in his head. he chuckled a bit before replying at her last comment "Sure! i hope they have something easy on the stomach" as he followed her to the cafeteria.

The Popular Table

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Buffy grinned bearing their sharp teeth. "April will tell you once she directs you to the location I need you to go to." They said handing a note to April. she held it in her hands. "Let's go raven," April said holding onto Raven's hand and biting her lip. April left the cafeteria with Raven and read the paper making sure he wasn't able to see it. After making sure no one was around she looked to raven with a smile. "We have a body cleanup it's waiting for us in the basement!" April said as she skipped to the basement entrance. Buffy turned to June. "Hey princess, sit with us tomorrow?" Buffy said with a smile. Vera stood up flipping her vibrant red hair over her shoulder. "I'm going to the arena, don't wanna get stuck with shitty seats," Vera said as she left the table. Buffy stood up passing a small piece of paper to June. "See you later princess," Buffy said with a charming smile.​

-Raven Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch buffy, and April~

Raven smiled his roguish smile as he was not at all bother by the lack of trust buffy had towards him, after all they only recruited him yesterday. He knew he had awhile to go to prove his sincerity. he followed April staring at the hand she was holding as he cocked his head, he wasn't gonna rush things between them as he actually liked her and didn't want to scare her off. he smiled at her admiring her as she read the note. when she said body clean up he frowned *that isn't fun... i thought my first job will be fun...* he grew saddened but managed to pull himself back together before he sighed. "very well... i was hoping it would be more fun like murder or torture... but alas big boss says clean up its clean up..." as he started making his way to the basement making a mental comment that it seemed he would be heading down there alot.

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg
Interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

Javier yawned as he walked through the cafeteria doors. "Damn, that couch was comfy as hell." He muttered lazily as he put his hands on the back of his head and looked up at the ceiling. The lights were brighter than usual since he had just woke up and his eyes had still not adjusted. Since he wasn't watching where he was going, he accidentally bumped into June, but quickly put his hand on her shoulder to keep her in place and not let her fall. "Oh, sorry, i didn't see you there." He said unenthusiasticly as he looked down at her. "Hm...do you know what direction the arena is in? I wasn't paying that much attention yesterday and frankly, i didn't care to remember."

(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

The Hallway

"Um... Can I have your number?-Also I told Jake I'd go to the cafeteria before we go to the arena seating... is it okay if he comes with us?"

"Sure. I'll see you there." Nova replied. "Nice case." He added with a smile. His smile told her he'd heard the first part, but noticed she'd change her mind. She can give me her number later if she still wants to. For now, smile and wave, boys. He had an image of a certain penguin saying that line. Smile and wave. Nova made for the arena, singing 'Be Our Guest' from 'Beauty and the Beast' while skipping through the hallways, despite some weird stares.

The Popular Table

"Hey princess, sit with us tomorrow?"
Buffy said with a smile.

"Yes, please." June nodded calmly with a subtle smile.

"Invite added to inventory!" Jadeite announced, pumping his fists excitedly.

"I'm going to the arena, don't wanna get stuck with shitty seats," Vera said.

This prompted Jadeite to remind "Check your phone messages!" just as June remembered to check them.

June pulled her phone out of her pocket, and quickly went to the unread messages. She deleted an ad without reading it, and was just about to start reading Nova's when Buffy passed her a piece of paper.

"See you later princess," Buffy said with a charming smile.

June smiled widely, her eyes wrinkling in genuine happiness. She enjoyed the nickname far more the second time, for some strange reason. Her heart accelerated for a few seconds when their eyes met, and she looked down at the note to confirm it was really for her. Will I really get another friend? It wasn't an accident; everyone else had left the table and the note's handoff had been matched with eye contact. Beige just gave me an awesome amount of kindness and a note...I ended up liking the energy at this table after all. Scarlett stopped annoying Jadeite really soon after we sat down...and I got the feeling that Devil Cake might not mind my real self. She slid the note in her pocket, deciding to let the suspense linger. For a really awesome surprise, or a prank, perhaps...She guessed at the contents, her smile disappearing. It could always be a set up for a really mean prank or something. Beige is being suspiciously nice. Maybe Beige made an agreement with the others that they'd be nice to me and then trick me into a trap just to be mean. I don't know... Her mind flooded with many different outcomes to opening the note. She frowned subconsciously. I'll read the note after...after...what was I supposed to be doing again? She'd forgotten about the flip phone she was still holding in her hand.

Jadeite tapped the phone's screen, clearing his throat pointedly.

She read Nova's text. "Oh!" She stood, glancing at her empty bowl, feeling a tinge of sadness. I guess it's over. It's okay, the lunch lady said she'll let me watch her make it again! I'll be able to eat you again, soon! She patted the side of the bowl like a pet. "Soon." She said quietly. "I promise, you will be full again soon."

June sighed. Not enough. She picked the empty bowl up, hugging it to her chest while keeping it leveled. "Liiiittle bowl of Monster Soup," she sang quietly "I'll see you soon, so soon, so soon! Please wait for me, I'll get the recipe, and I will make you mine!" She put it down, patting it one more time. Now, I feel like I'll see it again, soon.

"Run or we'll be late." Jadeite said coldly. He gave her a small push towards the exit.

June made for the exit, but someone bumped into her. "Not again I just healed!" She said as she felt herself falling, knowing that she'd end up using her knees and palms to save herself again. "Oh, thank you!" She sighed in relief when the boy caught her. "I hate getting scrapes all the time."

"Oh, sorry, i didn't see you there. Hm...do you know what direction the arena is in? I wasn't paying that much attention yesterday and frankly, i didn't care to remember."

"Sure. I'm running that way." June replied, and she took off with Jadeite miming pushing her from behind. She nearly tripped at the threshold, but grabbed onto the frame just in time. She sighed in relief, and kept running to the arena. She didn't look back, figuring that the guy was probably close enough behind to not get lost. I probably couldn't outrun him anyway. Nova's faster than me.

The Arena

"Nova!" June smiled, running even faster when she spotted him.

"Perfect seats, as usual." Jadeite nodded.

"Hello, Juney-June!" Nova stood and hugged June the moment she was in range.

June broke their embrace soon and sat next to him when they took their seats. She leaned her head against his chest. pressing his breast pocket like a button. "Headpats, please!"

Nova gave her a headpat. "Good bed?"

"Amazing bed! It was so firm! Some people say they want to sleep on a cloud or a marshmallow in examples, but those sound too soft!" She shook her head. "I want my bed to be made out of extra firm tofu!"

Nova chuckled. "And breakfast?"

"How was your bed?" June asked.

"Soft and warm...and I got an extra teddy bear." Nova smiled with a distant look in his eyes, picturing last night and remembering the fuzzy feeling he'd gotten.

"An extra? Really?" June lowered her voice, recognizing the code "Tell me about it later?"

"Yes." Nova replied quietly with a nod.

"You stopped patting my head." June reminded, pressing the 'button' again.

Nova continued patting, then realized they'd diverged. "How was your breakfast?"

"It was so tasty! It looked gross by human standards, which of course made me want to eat it so much more! And the payoff was..." she sighed "...amazing!"

"I knew you'd go for the Monster Soup!" Nova chuckled. "It had 'June' written all over it."

"I asked the lunchlady..." She filled him in on the conversation.

"Smart move." Nova nodded, smiling.

"Yes! Then I can have UNLIMITED Monster Soup..." June sighed in relief. "...Soon." With her headpat gauge filled, June gave Nova some space. She remained sitting next to him, but straightened her back and gave him about a foot of space between them.

Nova saw Charlie and Jake entering before June did, and he tapped her shoulder. "There are my room mates. And Teddy."

"Is she nice?" June asked quietly. She looks so beautiful! But what if her personality is secretly...?

"Of course." Nova replied, his expression reminding June he would've firmly banished her to her own bed otherwise. "So far, she's so sweet...I want her to be more than just a Teddy."

"Just call it a 'friend' already." Jadeite snorted.

Nova stood when Charlie and Jake reached them, greeting Charlie with a "Hello!" so eagerly it was as if they hadn't seen each other all morning. He introduced June, who waved politely without much expression, and then introduced Charlie and Jake to June. "And your name is...?" Nova asked, extending a hand to Hunter. He planned to sit with June was on his right and whoever else on his left.

Last edited:
1603408006625.png
Nurse Bloodlust

interactions: Zachary

Shortly after Charlie and Nova left she ran over to the badly burnt Zachary. "Alrighty Charcoal face! Let's get you all healed up's ready to go!" she screamed as she hunched over Zachary digging her sharp vampire fangs into his wrist. she began to pump her healing venom into his bloodstream. She tasted his blood slightly, it was disgusting, she tasted his thoughts and desires, rotten... Nurse bloodlust could hear his memories, the screaming and crying Charlie, the awful things he did to her. Nurse bloodlust began to cry, tears of blood streaming down her face. "You aren't a kind bean! you are a disgusting tortilla crust!!!!" she screamed backing away from Zachary and hitting her hand against her head. "YOU DID A BAD THING ZACHARY, BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!" she screamed as she flung a cart of medical supplies to the floor. she backed into the corner of the room and began to cry and she shook back and forth, not understanding what and why Zachary did what he did. she wanted to protect the other students and make sure he didn't do it again. She stood up slowly walking towards Zachary. Her fangs extended from her jaw. she pounced on top of Zachary digging her sharp canines into his throat as she began to suck his blood out, blood drizzled from his throat and mouth all over the bedding. Zachary grunted as he thrashed back and forth trying to get away from his nurse. Nurse Bloodlust dug her sharp claws into his arms drawing blood as she tore chunks from his throat. Then he went still... Nurse bloodlust backed away from the boy she just murdered. "Bad... He did a bad thing... Im just helping... HE DID A BAD BAD!" she screamed hitting her hand against her head as she pulled the curtain divider around the crime scene and went back to playing with peanut butter.​

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rosa Rodriguiz.jpeg
Interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

"Jeez, i didn't say that i wanted to have a race." He muttered quietly as he ran a hand through his hair, slightly annoyed by the fact that he still wasn't wide enough awake. "Ughhh, alright, wait up!" He yelled as he started to run after June. He wasn't going that fast, so June was still ahead of him. He continued to follow her until she stopped in front of some "pretty boy". Javier sighed in relief. Man, this isn't exactly where he wanted to spend his time. These people seemed too...nice. Where are some evil people, he could get along with them easily. Javier glanced over at June a couple of times before he saw Charlie and Jake join them. "Oh god, more of them." He thought as he looked around. Well, it didn't look like the next match had started yet, so he didn't care to be there anymore. He only wanted to see the others powers. Javier put his hands in his pockets and turned around to leave. "Thanks for the directions, June. Talk to you later, maybe." He muttered lazily as he started to walk down a different hallway. Hm, June. She looked like a girl...and also a guy in a way, but he didn't want to say the wrong pronoun. All he knew was that she was cute, but seemed too nice. "Focus, how the hell am i supposed to find my way around this damn maze." He stopped and looked around. He's never had good directional skills, so he would probably get lost, but that's the fun part of exploring, right?

Last edited:
-Hunter George-
~Interactions: @theFriendlyGroup~

Hunter followed the group deciding he had nothing better to do anyways, he smiled noting how friendly everyone is as he walked. when he made his way to the arena he was surprised that that there was group that greeted them there. *I Guess the pretty girl made plans* as he thought of how Charlie gathered up jake and himself before heading here. he smiled as he was greeted by nova and shook his hand "My name is hunter, I just arrived this morning." he replied. He chuckled a bit before sitting down at a vacant spot. He looked around and said "So i guess eventually i will have to go up? i'm not confident in my combat abilities..." he looked nervous at the idea of fighting since he hasn't fought anyone at all growing up. he sighed as he shook his head figuring he need to perk up his courage and do it anyways.

Last edited:
The Valentino Manor

Willy began to cry under his mask as the roof caved in slowly on him and began to crush him. Frankie saw Silva, Grace, Misty, and Madeline's body come out of the window. "Where is Willy!?" she screamed looking to see misty with Madeline. "YOU FUCKING LEFT HIM?! and for what? A FUCKING BODY?!" she screamed. He was... still inside. Frankie dropped the bright binder in her hands and ran up to the window and jumped up hefting herself through the window. She saw the roof about to crush and Kill William. Frankie stomped onto the ground with her heel and ice rapidly shot out from her foot to the ground spreading rapidly and shooting out of the ground in a giant mountain of ice.
1603475368437.png
The large mountain of ice shot up through the roof sending almost the entire roof spiraling off over the cliff. Willy was saved! Mrs. Valentino looked down from her hulking monstrous form to see Frankie helping Willy up. "AHAHAHAH... Looks like you found your little brother William, Frankie... I was hoping to keep that disgusting freak locked away but I guess it can't be helped" she said in a terrifying monster-like voice that sounded incredibly deep and jagged. Frankie looked at her brother... William.. he was her brother... and his mask was ever so slightly falling off... cracked from the debris that had fallen... Frankie felt sick to her stomach.
1603475676088.png

Willy cried after his face was shown, he put his hands in front of his face trying to cover up. Frankie looked up at her mother. "HES BEAUTIFUL COMPARED TO YOUR DISGUSTING SPIDER-BITCH WANNA BE LOOKING ASS" Frankie screamed giving Mrs. Valentino the middle finger. She pulled William from the house that was crumbling and jumped down off the window with him, holding his hand tightly. She turned to him putting her hands against his face. "you're perfect just the way you are, don't listen to that witch she's just the egg donor..." She said before turning back to Mrs. Valentino. "SPIDER BITCH!?!?!?!?!" Mrs. Valentino screamed as she swung at the house sending it crashing off the cliff, it was empty, but the house was gone... "I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU, UNGRATEFUL BRAT! YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE MY DAUGHTER, YOU ARENT MY DAUGHTER" Tiffany Valentino screamed stomping towards the group of students. "You're right for once, I'm not your fucking daughter," Frankie said as she slowly hovered off the floor, her hair turning white and her veins glowing an ice blue. Her eyes glowed an incredibly vibrant icy blue. the ground beneath her began to turn to ice snow began to form all around her, it slowly began to get larger and larger... like a wild angry blizzard swarming around her. "I am Francesca Valentino motherfucker" She said as her angry expression slowly turned to a sinister grin. Then in an instant, a hurricane of ice charged flying around and toward Mrs. Valentino, she screamed as shards of broken glass sliced at her inside the blizzard, ice began to rapidly spread across her entire body. She looked down at Frankie with a hateful glare as she screamed one final agonizing scream of pain that sounded like a demon being torn to shreds. then her whole body, her gigantic spider monstrosity body was frozen completely. Then Frankie closed her fist out in front of her. Mrs. Valentinos ice-covered body began to crack apart as it crumbled off the cliff in large broken chunks of ice all clattering down the cliff and into the ocean.

Kat looked to the others. "Fuck man..." she said with a light tone.​

1603476880221.png
April

"Cheer up raven! this is going to be so cool seeing someone else's artwork!" April said dragging raven along with her. April skipped down the stairs with Raven behind him and skipped over to the closet. She grabbed the handle to the very bulky and large door she was struggling to pull it open to due how strong it was before it allowed her to open it fully, she looked inside and began to grin sinisterly. "Come see this raven! It's so beautiful!" she said hopping up and down clapping her hands together. Laying in the small cramped room were three bodies... all of them violently slashed apart, covered in blood, their organs were torn from inside them laying around them all mixed apart in a bloody mess, crimson was sprayed across all over the room. The three bodies belonged to; Camree Zentiago, Skyler Rose, and Aidryn Eliasson, there were many mysteries hidden within and around these bodies. "Oh, my god raven what... what is that...?" April said pointing to the corner of the room with a horrified face, it looked like she saw something behind a body, raven would have to get closer to see.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back