• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch )

"Hey I want to talk to you later, I have to pay for that right...?"

Nova was surprised to see Charlie there, his eyes lighting up with happiness when their eyes met. He wondered if she'd put the paper in her pocket, or if she remembered, and remained silent to see if either was true.

"Wasn't one of those things, keep up with me on one of my morning jogs?"

"It was." Nova smiled. This payment will test if she has enough energy and good health for my tastes. The first test she has chosen. How interesting!

"Let's see if you can keep up!"

"Same to you." Nova grinned, doubling his speed. Even with his best efforts, she left him in the dust. He kept running, his goal quickly switching from 'remain running at her speed' to 'keep her in sight'. He was impressed, and overjoyed at the results of the first test. When he finally saw Charlie stop, he waited until he caught up with her to congratulate her on winning. "I never stood a chance." He smiled in pleasant surprise, extending his hand in the most pleasant way to admit defeat he could think of. He was more pleased by losing this race. The idea that he could possibly love and be loved by someone who had more energy than him was electrifying. "Since you paid in advance, just let me know whenever you want to cash-in." Nova smiled, handing her a 500ml bottled water that was the perfect temperature. Then, he bumped his bottle against hers, cheerfully saying "Cheers!" before downing it in one gulp. "I've got to get washed up for classes." He half-turned away before asking "Did you enjoy breakfast?" As if trying to rephrase it, he added "Would you like me to do that again tomorrow morning?" His expression hinted that it would be something different, and that breakfast would be a standing order if she wished.

Edward had parted with them sometime during the run, to check up on June.

Keethan Joglo

Keethan looked at Kat, mildly shocked. So they are going to kill us he thought to himself. One. By. One . He, however, did not intend on letting this happen. He was going to escape, and get the others to help. He looked around at them, calculating which of them was least valuable. He couldn’t decide yet, as they hadn’t been able to do much. He watched as they carried Kats body away, then the woman got out again, and announced that next was Russian Roulette. “I’ll go first” He said. He knew if he went first, he had the least chance of dying. “And if I die, fuck you lady” he said, as he waited for her to put the gun and pull the trigger. He was calm, he knew that there was nothing he could do. If he died, he died, though had a 7/8s chance of living, so the odds were in his favor . . .

1602377867538.png
Brody Wilson

interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Logan looked down to see who he bumped into, it was a funny-looking girl, he scoffed. He wanted to just walk by her and let her sit on the floor, maybe even walk over her funny looking face. She was pathetic, and clutzy, she should watch where the fuck she's going! but he didn't want people to talk, he wanted people to like him, at least for now. Not that he gave a single fuck if someone liked him or not, rather that he didn't want to be making enemies already, bad idea. He extended his hand to help. "Watch where you're going next time," he said as he lifted her up to her feet.

1602378079680.png
Zoey Shard

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Zoey grinned as she began to scrub soapy pink bubbles into her snowy white fur. She giggled at the way Nolan replied to her. Just then the bar of soap within Nolan's palms slid out and underneath his stall into Zoey's. Zoey's giggle could be heard. "Did you just dro[ your soap Nolan? you know you aren't supposed to do that, especially in a place like this, a public washroom, don't worry though I'll pick it up for you" she said while chuckling to herself at her joke. She leaned down to pick up the bar of soap and she slightly saw the bottom half of Nolan accidentally as she picked the bar of soap up. "Wow looks like you have an acorn stuck in your bush," she said as she quickly looked away. She stood up as she handed Nolan the bar of soap from over the stall.

1602409859067.png
Mrs. Valentino

interactions: @Tablegroup

Mrs. Valentino giggled stepping forward with the gun. "Good boy keethan.. very good boy," she said with a malicious grin, she liked this boy very much, evil and brave just the way she liked them. "Let's hope you don't get a bullet in your head sweetheart..." she said pressing the gun against Keethan's head. she pulled the trigger. click. nothing happened. "Good job looks like you're safe... for now." she then looked around the room for who should go next "Now let's do....you..." She said as she violently grabbed Kora by the hair and yanked her head backward pressing the gun against her head. Kora behind to cry. "P-Please d-don't do this!" She said as tears streamed down her cheeks. Mrs. Valentino giggled pulling the trigger to the gun. Click. Nothing. Mrs. Valentino stepped back. "Looks like you got one of the lucky empty chambers," she said giggling. "Who wants to go next?" she said looking around. "And Someone better answer or I might do something awful," she said with an evil grin.

1602410274733.png
Charlie

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka

Charlie stopped so the boy could catch up. every word that came out of the boy's mouth was... perfect. she cheered her pink water bottle that was filled with perfect lemonade. "I mean you don't need to get washed up. I think you look perfect already" she said as her cheeks turned pink. "Yea, breakfast was really good, that was..." she paused looking into Novas' eyes. Charlie's eyes were a beautiful light icy blue as they sparkled in the light. "Really sweet of you, thanks Nova" then he offered again. oh my god, why was everything so perfect with this boy? "If you want too, that would be really nice, maybe we could have it together?" she said a small smile spreading across her cheeks. "But I was actually wondering If I could cash in right now, I need to tell you something, and... I was hoping you could listen?" she said looking into his eyes.​

Last edited:

"If you want to that would be really nice, maybe we could have it together?"

"I prefer eating breakfast after my jog and shower, so if you're fine with that." Nova replied with a shrug, hinting that they could repeat this morning but end with breakfast together before classes tomorrow and possible many days after.

"But I was actually wondering If I could cash in right now, I need to tell you something, and... I was hoping you could listen?"

"Where do you want to talk?" Nova asked gently. He was truly curious about what she wanted to confide in to someone she barely knew.

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: If we stop chopping off hands, the crime rate will increase. Tags: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

As the iron-hearted hero looked at dragon student, he decided that enough was enough, it was time to move. He stood up from his kneeling position then walked over to his discarded tracksuit, he grabbed the high-quality clothing. Chouko expressed worries about having a concussion and wanted him to keep her awake in case she loses consciousness."Good point, I had almost ruled out a concussion based on your symptoms but better to be safe than sorry." Ezekiel spoke, accepting her worries as genuine. He grabbed the draconic student by the collar of his shirt then dragged him effortlessly near Chouko."Just keep talking to me, usually the first few signs of a concussion are confusion, drowsiness, ringing ears, and a headache." This isn't the first time that Ezekiel had to tend to injured people, although the other injured people had the courtesy of him being their squadmate.

"Okay so dragon here is out-cold or out-hot in this case but judging by his metahuman abilities, he should be fine which means I can drag him around. You, however, are gonna be carried on my back, backpack style. I don't know whether you have any severe internal injuries in your chest and abdomen areas so firefighter carrying you is out of the question." He explained his plan to Chouko.

Interactions: TableGroup
1602430840267.png
I’ll go, Russian Roulette sounds much more fun if it weren’t for the fact that we were doing it against our will, but who's to say this won’t still be a little fun? Over the lips and through the gums lookout, here imminent death comes”

Last edited by a moderator:
1602461959302.png
Mrs. Valentino

interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Tamriel Tamriel Goran Glacial Goran Glacial N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Mrs. Valentino grinned stepping over to Noctis. "Good," she said with a grin as she placed the gun onto the side of Noctis's head pulling the trigger. Click. Nothing happened. "Looks like you got lucky Noctis, who wants to go next?" she looked around. Silva, Grace, Lillian, Madeline, or Misty, which one would be the unfortunate soul that would end up with a bullet in their skull. She then turned to misty "Your turn now Rice muncher" she said stepping forward with the gun. Madeline didn't feel good about this. "Wait! I'll go first! I'll go before misty... if that's okay?" Mrs. Valentino grinned "aww protecting your little girlfriend? that's cute, it really is" She said pressing the gun on the back of Madeline's head and pulling the trigger.

BLAM

The gun went off firing through the back of her skull and out one of her eyes. Blood shot out all over the members of the table, spraying across their faces. Madeline slumped forward onto the table with a clunk. There was no mistaking that she was dead. Mrs. Valentino and Claude began to laugh incredibly hard at this. Kora began to cry, tears streaming down her cheeks creating small lines through her blood-soaked face. Grace screamed and began to cry. She was crying so hard you could hear her gasping for air. "Looks like the china lover went bye-bye, how tragic." grace turned to glare at Mrs. Valentino. "You... YOU... LITTLE...." she stuttered for an insult. "Web slinging, fly eating, trash loving, mean unkind hearted undeserving mother of silva!!!! SHE IS FRIGGIN JAPANESE!" she screamed at Mrs. Valentino. Mrs. Valentino and Claude stopped their laughing to look at Grace.

20201012_025717~2.jpg

20201012_030005.jpg

Kiri Kemuri

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Misty closed her eyes as she heard the gunshot before she felt something splatter over her face. Her breathing began to get heavier as she slowly opened up eyes to see what happened. There Madeline was, slumped over the table after being shot. "M-madeline?" Misty asked quietly, but didn't get an answer back. She slowly looked down as her eyes began to tear up. It still wasn't hitting her fully that Madeline had just died, but it was slowly sinking in. Misty began to shake before busting out in tears. "Why...did you have to take...my place. Why couldn't you just let me be the one to get shot!?" Misty yelled as she continued to look down and cry. "Please, just move...do something to show me that you're gonna be ok! It's just a scratch, right? You'll be back up in no time." Mistys breathing began to go back to normal, but was still fast. She clenched her fist as she looked up to everyone. She was letting her anger take control of her so that she didn't focus on Madeline. "I'm gonna make sure you burn in hell for everything you've done. You're not going to survive, I can promise you that. Whether you die by my blade, or by someone else, I don't care. As long as you are tortured slowly, I'll be happy." She gave Mrs Valentino a death stare before put her head back on the table and began to cry very softly and quietly. She was trying to keep it all in, but it was hard. She blamed herself more than anyone. If only she would have spoken up and demanded that herself be shot, Madeline. But...she was going to be ok, right? She isn't...dead. These were just lies that Misty was telling herself to keep herself sane and not have a panic attack. In reality, she knew that it was highly unlikely that she survived that. The whole time, Misty had her head down. She wouldn't be able to face Madeline without breaking.​

Attachments

• Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
    Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
Interactions:TableGroup
1602516940561.png
Noctis felt the blood wash over his face like a gentle mist. He hated that it was gentle, it didn’t deserve to be. He looked at Madeleines corpse. Her eyes was still open, how he wished they could close it. He felt something he hadn’t felt since the headmaster at the orphanage. Hatred, raw, burning hatred, these people would pay. Something inside him made him forget the feeling of sharing the sorrow of those children he had made orphans because of their parents criminal activity. He wanted to watch the baby cry as his mother bled out like the worthless whorish swine she was. He was shaking and spasming at the sheer force of his own hatred and then... he stopped, perfectly still. He was like a painted modernistic version of a Renaissance statue, he looked up... and smiled. He became like Keethan he couldn’t stop laughing, not at her death but something else he couldn’t quite explain. All the while he stared Mrs. Valentino in the eye, she knew it should have been him, she knew what how much he wanted her to suffer in the pits of Hell, and how even then, he wouldn’t be satisfied for that would be too kind

-Marokin Naga-
~Interactions: @TheTable~

Roki sat shocked at the turn of events that have happened. He couldn't believe his Eyes... first it was shock torture then it was Russian Roulette. he was stupified by all that has happened and grew pale after each click of the trigger. he grew angry when mrs. valentino violently grabbed kora worried about the gun he gew upset then heard a click and felt relieved kora was ok. He was angry and enraged by Mrs. Valenino's violent handleing of kora when finally he Heard the sound Heralding a end to life. A Bang was heard from madeline's side as her life ended. roki collapsed from the shock... then he rose up from the table with a murderous look on his face. "YOU MONSTER!!! YOU HAD BETTER BE GLAD IM CHAINED DOWN YOU EVIL SCUM OF A WOMAN!!! ALL YOU MONSTER DESERVE NOTHING LESS THEN DEATH!!! AND NOT JUST REGULAR DEATH BUT DEATH BY SLOW SUFFICATION AS YOUR WORLD SLOWLY ENDS!! YOU HAVE ENDED AN INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE THUS PISSING ME OFF I WILL EXICUTE YOU!!" Roki shouted with all his might utterly enraged by the loss of such a decent person.

1602514970753.png
Charlie

Charlie's cheeks turned pink when she realized he was hinting at more breakfasts. "yea, that'd be really nice" she said with a cheeky grin. "why don't I tell you Over breakfast? Should we go back to the room and change first?" she said as she took her hair out of her ponytail brushing some strands of hair behind her ears.

( Nova's parts are written by Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka )

"Sure." Nova nodded, making for their dorm. On the way, Edward updated him. "June is still sleeping soundly." Nova decided against waking her up, seeing no need to yet, and sent Edward off to handle a project on his laptop. It was an excellent way to get extra work done when Edward was organizing his work and making plans for more Forex trades. When Nova needed to work, he reviewed the plans, made some changes, and began executing them with his usual skill. Nova preferred the Forex markets since they moved so fast; the speed and the brainpower required to avoid making the wrong choices were invigorating, like playing a game. June preferred the Options market since she viewed it as far slower and much safer than trading actual stocks. The Forex market wasn't her thing; not yet, at least. Edward paused his work when Nova and Charlie entered, planning to up against the wall until they left again. Upon returning to their dorm, Nova excused himself, grabbing his towel and a change of clothes before he left for the showers. He opened the door a second after closing it, his head popping into the room. "I won't be long." He grinned, then left. In the shower, he tilted his head back while washing his hair, so the soap would stay away from his eyes. He kept his eyes closed just in case. He took a cold shower, as was his preference in warm weather. The only exception was when he intended to relax; then, a hot shower or bath would do the trick. He usually washed his hair first and sang while he cleansed the rest of his body. Today, he chose to sing 'Shiver my Timbers' from 'Muppets Treasure Island'.

Charlie made sure he was gone before she left, she didn't want any chances of Nova seeing her bruises. After she was sure he had time to get in the shower and start the water she grabbed her stuff and went to leave the shower. Jake wasn't in the dorm, as she stepped into the shower room she saw vera putting stuff into her washroom locker. Charlie looked down at her locker key, shit she had the locker next to Vera. She stepped over opening her locker and putting her clothes into the locker and wrapping herself in a towel before any of her body was exposed. Vera looked over at Charlie's bruises that were slightly visible from behind the towel. "You look awful, your cheeks are all red," Vera said snarling as she looked at Charlie. "You think I give a shit what you think of my appearance" Charlie giggled. "You're funny," she said walking away from Vera towards the shower. "Who did that to you? Your dad? my dad did it too" Vera said with a hint of emotion in her voice. Charlie stopped where she was and turned to vera. "That's really none of your business. and what do you mean 'did?' " charlie said looking into Vera's light green eyes. Vera grinned stepping closer to charlie and putting a finger under her chin. "I took care of him, he won't bother me anymore, I can help you too," she said with a malicious smirk, hinting at something. "What do you mean you took care of him?" Charlie said nervously, "Well that doesn't matter, enjoy your shower hun," Veras said with a calm smile leaving the shower.

Charlie shivered, there was something weird about that girl... she thought before she stepped in the shower turning the water nice warm and steamy, it fogged the frosted glass. She washed soap into her silky blonde hair, her hair was very long almost down to her knees. she looked int he small mirror in the shower and she brushed the fog off the mirror to look into it, examining her bruises, she felt... embarrassed about them, she felt disgusted in herself, why did she have to have these on her body? she thought brushing soap on her bruises as if they would have scrubbed away.

1602524351220.png

After her shower, she slipped into her white uniform on, slipping on the navy blue skirt. She put her black heals on after slipping her knee-high socks on. She then left the shower rooms.

Nova smiled as he dressed in school uniform, humming the song for the second time. He left the top button of his shirt undone, and neatly folded his sleeves up to just above his elbows. Then, he attached a pin to the shirt that read: 'Dressed as a background character'. He knocked on the dormitory door less than ten minutes after saying 'I won't be long', and awaited a response.

Nova heard someone call to him from behind him. "Jake isn't in there, no one is," she said with a grin. she was so happy to see nova again, yes it was only a couple of minutes but she missed him the whole time. she opened the door stepping into the room with Nova. She almost screamed when she saw who was in the dorm.

1602524733432.png

"Hello Sister," Erik said in a monotone voice, his voice was incredibly deep and he had sharp teeth. He was 6,4 much taller than charlie. Charlie was shocked. She quickly ran to Erik Hugging him tightly. "Oh my gosh! it's so good to see you! what are you doing here?!" she said still hugging her big brother. "Mother put me in this room as a replacement for the deceased Athena..." Charlie backed away. "She knows about that..?" Eriks' face was blank and he spoke like a robot, although he had an incredibly deep voice. "She knows everything dear sister, did you forget she is the daughter of aphrodite?" Charlie turned to Nova with a smile. "Oh you're probably so confused right now, this is my brother Erik" Erik turned to Nova looking at him blankly.

(Waiting on Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams & N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus before I can post again at the table group)​

Last edited:
Keethan Joglo

Keethan sat there as the blood sprayed onto his face. Fuck, goddamnit” he muttered under his breath. Madeline could have been excellent in helping them get out, but now, she was dead. Shit, it’s fine, we’ll work with what we have he thought to himself. He moved his head and tried to wipe the blood on his shoulder. He usually didn’t do messy jobs like this. He sighed. The longer they waited, the slimmer their chances were getting . . .

-Nolan Grant-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey~

Nolan received his soap but was shocked by zoey's comment. he quickly had bright red emerge on his green face as he grew embarrassed. He rushed and quickly finished up washing nervous and hasty. He finish quickly toweling off and dressing before running of droping his clothes off at his dormroom. as he walked further down the halls his stomach growled making him wonder if oberlin was right and he could eat as much as he needed. he started walking down to the cafeteria wandering on through the school eventually getting there. He knocked on the counter speaking out. "Hello? I-is anyone here?" he asked hoping someone was in so he could eat something.

"Jake isn't in there, no one is," Charlie said with a grin.

"Just checking." Nova smiled.

Upon entering the room, Charlie froze momentarily. Nova automatically got into his fighting position: an L-stance with one hand in Charlie's direction and one hand out in front of him as if he was about to Iron Man Blast this stranger to death. When he saw that Charlie had an adverse reaction than he assumed, his posture reverted to normal. He'd been prepared to levitate Charlie to safety outside and temporarily force the stranger to freeze in place and undergo a short interrogation in the case of an adverse reaction. Nova closed the door behind them and leaned up against it, pulling a red string out of his pocket. He figured he'd be introduced in a moment after their important discussion was complete. He played Chinese string until Charlie said:

"Oh you're probably so confused right now, this is my brother Erik"

"Not confused." Nova smiled to Charlie, sliding the string back into his pocket. "Just curious." It was 'defensive' a minute ago. I didn't feel worried, though.

Erik turned to Nova looking at him blankly.

"A pleasure to meet you-" Nova greeted in a jokingly stuffy British voice. He laughed a bit while extending his hand to Erik to shake. "-Erik." He returned to his normal voice when he spoke the boy's name. "Do you want to play?" He asked, pulling out the red string from earlier. It was still in the Eiffel Tower formation. "Or should we talk first?" He turned to Charlie, with his hands still happily displaying the string formation to Eric. He figured the siblings would talk between themselves briefly, or one would step in to answer for the other. He wasn't sure which one he wanted more: to listen to Charlie or to play Chinese string with her brother.

1602596329035.png
Erik

He stared blankly at nova, his face staying stiff. "Play? with string?" Erik looked down at the red thread to examine what it was. "Chinese string, also known as cats cradle, one of the oldest games in recorded human history, and involves creating various string figures, either individually or by passing a loop of string back and forth between two or more players. The true origin of the name is debated, though the first known reference is in The light of nature pursued by Abraham Tucker in 1768. The type of string, the specific figures, their order, and the names of the figures vary. Independent versions of this game have been found in indigenous cultures throughout the world, including in Africa, Eastern Asia, the Pacific Islands, Australia, the Americas, and the Arctic." he said in the same robotic tone that had become so familiar each time he spoke. "What is your name," he said looking at Nova. "It's okay, why don't you get to know Erik if you want," she said looking down at her phone, it was 7:00 AM, school started at 8:00 AM. "We still have an hour before class," she said giving nova a friendly smile. Charlie was so happy that Nova was getting along with her brother.​

1602597054771.png
Frankie

interactions: @Table Group

Frankie saw what her parents were doing, she was disgusted. She walked to her room and straight into her bathroom. She began to splash her face with water. "Kill them, kill them" she heard within her head, giggling and laughter. "Shut up! you're not real, you're not real! shut up!" she screamed hitting her head. The voices stopped. she wiped her face with the towel and stared into the mirror. "I need to do something... I can't stand idly by while my parents torture and kill innocent teenagers, including my own brother." she thought. she looked into her eyes. "I have to do something". She walked down the stairs and over to the table beside her parents. "Mother, pascal wants the one by the name of Noctis, I can escort him," she said looking at her mother trying to keep a straight face. "Noctis?" her mother asked. "Yes, he wants to have some fun with the boy," she said firmly, trying not to give away that she was lying. "Surprised he didn't want the bunny girl." Mrs. Valentino said unchaining Noctis and handing a handgun to Frankie. "If he gets away you'll be the one to replace him," she said with a grin. "I assure you mother, I won't let him get away" She nodded pressing the gun up the back of the still shackled Noctis' back. "Let's go," she said shoving him forward as she escorted him out of the room. The second they began to make it a ways away from the torture table she told Noctis her plan. "alright Noctis, I'm going to get you and the others out but I need your help. Pascal has two of your friends and this other man subdued downstairs. I can't get your collar off since I don't have the remote or I'd do so" she said putting her hands on Noctis chains. The chains froze up and began to crack apart like ice until the frozen chains shattered apart into frozen bits on the floor. "That's the best I can do for now," she said as they stopped outside of the white room. Frankie hid the broken chains in a nearby closet. "Alright this is the white room, pascal is waiting inside, don't breath in his mist or you'll be out for a while, understand everything? We are going to break your friends out" she said as she reached for the handle to the door.​

1602599445794.png
Noctis stretched, it was time to do the one thing he seemed to be good at, bringing death.”I don’t know why you are helping us, but I’m going to take it, and the gun I can’t use my powers but I know how to pull a trigger.”he looked down at the bone stabbing out of his ankle and snapped it back into place, muffling his screams he turned to Frankie once again” Freeze it in place please. If Pascal uses his mist, well you could probably freeze that too, I’ll kill the bastard and maybe take a trophy from him since all my old ones were confiscated and destroyed. But I don’t want to go in there considering what’s most likely lying within. You know what, I’m going to stop talking, let’s just kill the fucking pedophilic muppet already.

1602599988564.png
Frankie

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

She knew the gun was empty so she showed it to Noctis. "My mother isn't stupid she would never give me a loaded gun, but you assumed it was loaded that's the only reason she gave it to me," she said tossing the gun to the ground. "Also I cant freeze his mist, its not really a liquid or a gas, it's hard to explain any way..." she said before swinging open the door. there on the floor laid pascal, some of his limbs were detached and he laid out in a bloody mess on the floor, some of his organs torn out, one of his eyes was missing. There laid a small purple-skinned baby, chewing on pascals torn off hand. she giggled clapping her hands and waving pascals hands to Noctis and Frankie.
1602600385468.png

Frankie ran over to her picking her up. Pascal was no doubt dead, it was clear his death was slow and painful as the baby tore him to shreds little by little. "Sophia who left you down here?" Frankie said wiping the blood off her face. Baby Sophia giggled making adorable baby noises. In the room Victoria and Kat were laid on the floor, their clothes gone, they looked incredibly drowsy, no doubt they had been drugged. there was a giant cage in the middle of the room with an 8-foot bulky man in the cage, all of his skin was covered by black material and he had a mask on.​

1602601537579.png
Noctis grabbed one of Pascals severed limbs and began to peel the flesh of it. He snapped a piece off the very end and slathered strips of flesh in blood on one side. He then wrapped them around another end of the bone. He handed it to Frankie and began to do the same to the remaining limbs, at least, what was left of them. He turned to Frankie”Freeze the blood on the other side, I’m making weapons with what we’ve got”

1602603958721.png
Frankie

interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

Frankie gagged at this. "No thanks, I think I'm good with these," she said pointing over to the corner of the room where there was a collection of torture objects, there was a jagged knife, a hammer, a pear of anguish, pliers, and some scissors. "we need to help them," She said walking over to the passed out girls. She looked around the room and saw a white sheet. she tore it off the wall and put it over victoria and kat to cover them up. "They'll be out for a while," she said as she turned to the corner of the room where the large man with the mask stood. "what are we going to do about him?" she looked around the room and saw a ring of keys on a desk. she grabbed it and handed it to Noctis. "your call" she said looking at Noctis nervously.

The large masked man stuck his large muscular covered arm out of the cage slowly, it was as if he wanted to hold one of their hands. He didn't speak a word.​

"Nova" Nova replied with a smile. "Chinese String can also be a one-player game, but the formations are simpler with less hands."

"We still have an hour before class," Charlie said, giving Nova a friendly smile.

"This'll take fifteen-" Nova replied to Charlie, then turned back to Erik "-if you agree to play?"

Last edited:
1602605321990.png
Noctis took the keys and put them through the slot, opening up the cage and letting him out, he took the jagged knife from before and slid it across his palm. He liked this knife. He started to take some of Pascal's torn up clothes and tossed them near Frankie, "I think this shirt is salvageable and maybe the pants as very small shorts, it better than nothing though. Use the sheet for whoever's left" he turned to the large man and handed him the hammer, smiled and turned away. He dipped his fingers in Pascal's pooling blood, he turned back towards the man and used it to paint a cross on his mask before doing the same to his own forehead, "We have both suffered, and now we shall be free"

1602617825904.png
The Caged One

Interactions: PsychoticDictator PsychoticDictator

The tall bulky man held the keys in his large hands, he looked down at them confused, as if he was wondering what these were for. He slowly looked up at Noctis as Noctis painted a red cross on his mask. The man slowly lifted up his hand to feel his mask, as if he felt wanted, happy that Noctis wasn't cruel to him. "F-F-F-Fr-Fr-Frie-Frie" he attempted to speak. his voice was incredibly deep, almost so deep it was inhuman. They could tell he was trying to say something but he stuttered, it sounded like something happened to him that damaged his speaking. The Tall man began to jingle the keys in his hand, like a baby playing with a rattle.

Frankie turned to Noctis. "I don't think he knows what to do with those" The bulky man grunted, his grunts sort of sounded like a giggle, but in a childish manner.​

1602618439623.png
Charlie

Charlie thought back to her first day of kindergarten.

The tiny little charlie skipped down towards the kindergarten entrance. She bumped into someone, it was a 2nd grader. "Oh, S-sorry! I didn't mean to bump into, my names charlie nice to meet you!" the adorable little blonde-haired girl said putting her hand out to shake his hand. The boy shoved her over to the floor. "ew! don't touch me! you're a girl, why do you have a boy name?" Charlie started crying. Then the heavy footsteps behind her. the 2nd grader looked behind charlie. "Did you just touch my sister?" The then 3rd-grade Erik said. "So what if I did?" he said looking at Erik with a pissed off face. Erik violently grabbed the boy by his throat lifting him off the floor with a single arm. The boy started squealing. "You so much as think... about touching her again... and I'm gonna-" Erik leaned forward to whisper into the boy's ears. The boy's eyes widened, his mouth dropping, he was horrified. Erik dropped the boy back down. The boy was speechless. Erik dusted off the boy's shoulders. "now get out of here before I jam a stake so far up your ass it pops out of your mouth." Erik said with a calm smile. The boy screamed as he ran away. Erik helped charlie up and hugged her. "If anyone touches you, let me know sissy, I'll take care of them"

Charlie turned to Nova "okay take your time" she said sitting down on her bed and taking her phone out to browse through social media. " A nova is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently "new" star, that slowly fades over several weeks or many months. Causes of the dramatic appearance of a nova vary, depending on the circumstances of the two progenitor stars, it is sometimes used as a female's name." Erik said turning to nova. "Are you a very masculine female? or a Male with a female's name?" Erik said blankly. "I agree to play"

1602621219520.png
Noctis grabbed the keys from his hand and unlocked the cage, opening it. He looked out the door. "How long before your mother thinks something is up? Or until your sister comes back." he turned to one of the girls and frowned, "She wasn't here before, I guess she was the intruder, now I snapped my ankle in half for no reason. Oh well", he grabbed Pascal's severed head on the ground and moved the lower jaw up and down like it was a puppet. He grabbed the bone spike from before and jammed it into the bottom enough times to fit his hand in, he moved his hand and flattened it across the bottom of the lower jaw. "Im going to take this when I go back, unless you want to bury this fucker. Which I don't think you do." He sat on the counter which held the torture devices, moving them out of the way and began to admire them " I might take some of these as well, any who what do you need me to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back