• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Keethan Joglo

Keethan, startled, stepped backwards as Mrs. Grimm patted his head What the fuck? He thought to himself. He watched as she interrogated Valentinos. It looks like she can use mind control, and teleportation, He thought to himself. So thats how he found himself back in the dorm. Once she was done, she first had transported Silva and Kat to the school, then he got transported

Once teleported to the school, he felt nauseous. He usually teleported around a lot, but this was different. Rather than him moving his molecules, it felt as if everything had moved towards him. He looked around and saw that Victoria and Kora had also been transported. He clutched his head, still hurting from the journey to the school. He lifted his head up and watched the Arena. It seemed that Roki had already been transported inside. He continued to watch them

-Marokin Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Zoey Peckinou Peckinou Kirail ~

Roki froze then blushed and turned away he was shocked at how bluntly she said that and was threw off. he turned back around when his face turned his normal shade of pale when kirail asked about their powers. "i can make six imperfect clones, imbue energy into my body, and perform taijutsu. i don't have much ability in fact i am probably average or below average among the students here." he shrugged turning away. he sighed muttering about how he wished he was better and wasn't such a weakling. he took a deep breathe before squaring his shoulders and heading through the gate.

-----------------------------------------------
-Axel grey-
~Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 opal~

Axel stomped around a bit clearly frustrated and upset . he sighed deeply before grunting with anger. he took a deep breathe before he was fine again. *great* he thought *imma suffer too... just perfect...* he drooped his entire being hunching over with despair. *Just lovely now not only am i gonna die her it's probably gonna be in the first week due to starvation* he sighed again before nodding to whoever spoke. *better not look a a gift horse in the mouth hopefully she give me back my face within the week or I'm screwed*

---------------------------
-Hunter George-
~Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ezekiel~

Hunter laughed at Ezekiel's dry humor before speaking "Yeah, well it isn't exactly a normal school... i mean they are training both heroes and villains thats not exactly a safe idea there." he shrugged before turning to Ezekiel and speaking "I'm probably gonna feel the same tomorrow..." he leaned back before closing his eyes. "i'm gonna rest a little before the exam starts...nice meeting you." he said before his voice trailed off and a light breathing could be heard from him.

b898d896cf31cdfc25e43a0ef967d99c.jpg
Opal Flammia
Interaction( Goran Glacial Goran Glacial , axel)

I see him obviously frustrated before nodding. "Ok let's go to the arena." I pull him gently one direction as he follows with a steady pace we turn corners and go down alot of hallway before reaching the arena. "So what group do u prefer? There's a weird scaly thing over with a witch or something, or there is the other group a (forgot who is over there oops). So left or right? One head bob for left, scaly and witch, two head bob for others ."

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Chouko only looked at the aura before her and lightly sighed. Today was just not her day was it. First she got bitched slapped around by a temperamental girl that was the literal spawn of satan. Now she had to go through a test with her abilities and try to stay alive on top of what had happened to her...Yeah, this day couldn't get any worse....Any worse than literal death that could breath down your neck, but she had walked in a dead village and survived.
"Paper Sutras, can't really use them much since trying to stay alive was more important than trying to learn my abilities. I can dampen one's abilities or disable them, but I have to get close to them and I have to prepare it while the fight's going on...so I'm the weak link between all of us. Not physically capable of doing a lot of shit but not much scares me. That pretty much all I can do for a fight." She said to the girl/fellow student before realizing she hadn't said her name yet.
"Name's Chouko. I don't any of your names but try to make sure I don't die right off the bat. I rather like being in one piece." She added, taking count of the materials she had on hand. She had a stack of sutras, ready to written on and her brush with ink well. She was ready to go, if she was able to get close enough to the main person and disable their abilities or at least dampen them for the 30 secs she had, then it would be worth it. She could make several of them in probably 5-10 minutes, if she wasn't actively being hunted. And it was just person, but one person that knew things more than her team did. The teacher had the advantage while they were at a disadvantage.
"What's the plan? We can't go in with gun blazing and hooping and hollering til kingdom come, that give our position away." Then she heard Roki tell he could make clones of himself, at imperfect ones. That got her mind thinking.
"Roki, can you make one to two for the moment and have them scatter before having one stay near me? It'll give me an advantage on making the sutra. I can make one within probably a minute but if we want to keep Ms. Night on her toes, I'll need 5-10 minutes to make probably 10-15 of them. I maybe blind but I've practiced doing this and confident I can get her perhaps 2-3 times before she tries to change her game plan. I need to know everyone else's power so I can think of what to do. While Roki is average, I'm weaker than him by far. I have to get close to the teacher in order for the sutra to work."

Last edited:
Kiri Kemuri
Kiri Kemuri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Misty jumped a little as she was hugged, but quickly calmed down when she saw who it was. She smiled slightly as she softly patted Riza on the back, wanting to pull away, but not wanting to seem mean. "I'm sorry I was gone, I just...I don't want to talk about it." Misty muttered sadly before she smiled slightly at Riza. Her eyes moved past her to see two girls sitting down close together. Her eyes grew wider as she looked closer. Is that...Madeline? No...no she died. She couldn't be alive, right? Misty pushed past Riza, pushing her to the side as she began to run toward them. Her heart was beating faster and faster the closer she got before she soon stopped in front of them. Not a second later, Misty jumped in Madelines lap and gave her a big hug. She pulled away a little bit to get a good look at her face. "M-Madeline...is it...really you?" Misty asked, stuttering a bit, still not able to believe what she was seeing. She then saw the eyepatch she was wearing. Misty started to tear up a bit before laying her head on Madelines shoulder. "I-im sorry...its all my fault. If it wasn't for me being a big baby, you'd still have your eye." She cried on Madelines shoulder before she raised her head back up. "What happened to you...took a toll on me. I don't want you to get hurt ever again." She started to slowly move her face toward Madelines before turning her head a bit and hugging her tightly. She was gonna go in for a kiss, but she was too scared. After a few seconds she realized what she was doing and quickly got off of Madelines lap. "I-im sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you." Misty blushed madly as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I...um..I'm really happy that you're alive, I...I don't know what I would've done if you....I don't even want to think about it." Misty looked over to the girl who was sitting beside Madeline. She hadn't ever seen her before. Wait, she was in the room with Ms. Grimm right before Misty was teleported out of there. She's pretty, but nothing special, nothing like Madeline. "Who's your friend?" She asked, sniffing a bit since she was still crying just a little.​

Last edited:
Riza Azira
Interactions open

I just listen to her response when she suddenly runs toward a girl screaming there name. I kindof wilt a bit with being forgotten. I just go back to my seat and sit down again, lonely. I grab a wing and practice changing the colors as quickly as I can. Black, invisible, green, invisible, orange, invisible, I do this a bit before grabbing the other wing and practicing with it.

Alice Fortune
fem!Mad Hatter.jpeg
Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

"You can do this, Chouko! I believe in you!" Alice chanted happily. She was actually afraid though, since Chouko had already gotten injured. Alice sighed quietly as she sat back down in her chair. "Be careful." She muttered before she started looking at people behind her. The room was filling up, so she spotted a lot of people sitting down or standing around. One girl caught her a eye though, a girl that was messing with her wings and changing their colors. She looked...lonely. Alixe knew how that felt so she obviously wanted to go sit with the girl to make her feel better. "But...would she do the same for me? Because i don't think she would. No...i still need to help. If i don't, I'm no better than them. She muttered to herself before lifting up out of the chair and walking over to the girl before sitting right beside her. "Hi, how are you doing? I just wanted to check on you since you seemed lonely. I know what that feels like, but..um...oh! I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Alice Fortune! It is so nice to meet." Alice smiled brightly as she held her hand out of a handshake.​

Riza Azira
Interactions: ( Tamriel Tamriel )

I am so focused on messing with my wings I only notice that someone has managed to creep up and sit by me. " Ah!" I started. Then I calm down once I realize she doesn't look threatening. She announces her name and sports a handshake. " Oh, hi I'm Riza Azira it's very nice to meet you, Alice. I'm not lonely just uh not well connected." I say as I shake her hand. I glance at my scaly knee. " So you going to stay and talk or sit and ignore me like everyone else?" I say in a soft voice.

78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Location: Arena Seating (When I was a child, I wanted to become a bomb) Tags: Tamriel Tamriel

"Huh? Oh... yea." Ezekiel turned over to Hunter only to realize that he has lulled himself into a sleep, huh. That's certainly one way to rest. Ezekiel got off his chair and began stretching his muscles once again, he knows that he stretched when he woke up but it wouldn't hurt to get properly ready for this exam? That's supposedly approaching or whatever. Ezekiel likely assumed it was going to be a battle-type test or something like that, no biggie. During his stretches, Ezekiel noticed someone else in the arena. Alice, huh, Chouko's friend. Well, better go see how they're doing.

He cracked his neck to the side one final time then went near them, the crimson glow of his visor intensified for a second then dimmed. "Alice! Give me a sitrep. The metal hero spoke in a lively tone, briefly forgetting that he just told her to give him a situation report for... nothing? It seems he got a bit too lost in the moment of memories past."I mean... How are you holding up since last night?"

GM

interactions: Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Tamriel Tamriel Peckinou Peckinou @everyonewithaphone

Nolan froze as he thought of someone, he stood up and placed the popcorn tub down before heading towards the exit. he didn't know if Sammy would get in trouble for not being here but he thought it was best he go get her just in case. he dashed down the hallways and to the dorms as best as he could to save as much time as he could. he went to his dorm room quickly before he slid open the bedside table where Sammy was sleeping. She slept in a tiny drawer with a glasses cloth and a ring pillow. He pat Sammy on the head as he spoke attempting to wake her from her sleep "Little one? Sammy? its time to get up. the first exam is starting and our roommate Zoey is up." he spoke quickly but calmly in order to not alarm her as she woke. She yawned a tiny high pitched little baby yawn as her tiny little arms outstretched towards Nolan. "Good morning wizard man!" she said attempting to say lizard. her beady little black eyes sparkled in the dim light of the room. she was so filled with joy and happiness. So pure and so innocent.

Madeline noticed misty shoving the girl away and sighed a huge sigh of relief like she finally let go of a heavyweight above her head. Madeline's eye filled with tears as she wrapped her arms around misty. Putting her fingers through misty's straight black hair. She nuzzled her chin into misty's shoulder. Madeline was confused, she didn't feel the warmth from misty's neck, and she didn't feel misty's hair, she felt numb... nothing... was she broken? She turned misty's head to look her right in the eyes and she gently pressed her head up against Misty's forehead. she didn't feel the warmth of her head against Misty's, she felt nothing, she was numb. "yea... it's me... you weren't a baby... we were all scared misty, scared that the blood within our skulls would paint the walls of our torture room" she said in a depressing tone thinking back to the horrific incident that ended her life. she moved her hand over to misty's hand gripping it tightly. "Dont worry... I won't ever get hurt again... you can't hurt someone who can't feel" she said as she wrapped her arms around misty's waist and hefted her up onto her lap as she stood up. Madeline was muscular and strong, it was easy to lift her. Madeline and misty's stomaches and chests pressed. "Can we go somewhere else, I don't want to think right now..." she said quietly into misty's ear. "I just want to feel you," she said gently kissing misty's neck. Misty's legs were wrapped around her waist, Madeline's arms held misty in her lap. Misty could feel the abs on Madeline, and her muscular legs.

Misty tensed up as she felt Madeline kiss her neck. "Y-yeah, of course, we can go somewhere else." She stuttered, blushing a lot. "This...this is really nice." Misty smiled slightly as she looked into Madeline's eye. it was bright green. "I like being this close to you, it makes me feel...good." Misty quickly cleared her throat and looked around, feeling nervous. "I need to talk to you in private anyway, so let's go, yeah?"

Madeline set misty down putting her arm around her shoulder she left the Arena seating with misty and lead her into a nearby supply closet. Madeline brushed Misty's black hair out of her face and behind her ears. "Dont ever hide that gorgeous face," Madeline said as she put her hand on the side of misty's jaw as she leaned closer to her and kissed her neck. "What was it you wanted to tell me?" she said softly as she stroked misty's neck.

Jake grinned seeing the three new people, potential friends. Grace gave a kind smile, but she couldn't forget so quickly what had happened to them. "yea I recognize you, thanks for helping us out, My name is Jake" Jake said with his handsome deep voice and his Australian accent. extending his incredibly muscular arm to Silva. Jake's grasp would be very firm. Charlie gave the three a friendly smile, noticing graces smile, she could tell she wasn't fully happy. She gave a wink to grace, making her smile a little bit. "Nice to meet you! My name is charlie, and this is nova" as she said nova she wrapped her arms around novas arms nuzzling his arm. Charlie felt so safe, so protect, so... fuzzy when she was with him. "Not that any of you care, and I don't care if you care kay? but my names Kat," Kat said as she took her phone out. "And Im...." Grace paused, she hadn't spoken that way in a while, the voice filled with enthusiasm and hope, but she wasn't going to let those evil people ruin her happiness, besides Lillian would want her to be happy "-Grace! It's really nice to meet you all! we can all be amazing friends! have sleepovers! -the ones where we watch horror movies and get scared together in our blanket forts, -OH OH OH!!! and after we can watch some funny videos to cheer us up!" Grace said very enthusiastically as she spoke, swiping her hands around the air.

Zoey giggled as she gave kirail a big kiss on the cheek "now you've been kissed by a doggy! you got a doggy kiss! It's the same thing as a french kiss but you put some woof into it" Zoey said giggling at her cheesy joke. "Welp I do think it's a good idea to know each other's power, but not knowing is all the more exciting!" Zoey said chuckling mischievously as she ran through the door censor and into the arena.

"Fuck him?" Lizzie said to Javier biting her lip. "What about me? don't I get to have some fun?" she said before rolling her eyes shoving past Javier. "Sit with me you ape" she said sitting down in a chair. she patted the chair beside her the way an owner would pat a spot they wanted their dog in. "Besides he isn't wrong, we are all freaks, that's why they sent us here, because we will never be normal, and because we will never fit in," she said as she took her phone out.

Natalie stepped out of the shower grabbing her pastel pink towel with strawberry patches sewn onto it. she wrapped the towel around herself before sliding on her flip flops. She walked over to her locker. She put in her combo and clicked the lock off. She slid her soaps into her lock and grabbed a towel from inside the locker and used it to dry her hair. She walked over to her dorm sliding the key into the lock and opening the door. She walked in and walked over to her bed setting her stuff down as she was about to pull her towel off she heard the turning of a page. She turned to see a boy in the room.
1604833364385.png

Natalie quickly pulled up her towel, gasping. "Um... excuse me...?" The boy looked up from his book with an annoyed look. "Could you um...?" James rolled his eyes, "Im not looking." He said looking back down at his book. his voice was smooth and deep, he had a posh British accent. He couldn't care less. "Excuse me?" Natalie said starting to get annoyed. James set down his book looking her dead in the eyes. "Dont flatter yourself, darling," He said going back to his book. Natalie rolled her eyes grabbing some clothes. She left the dorm to change in the bathroom.

Everyone who had a phone and social media began to receive dings on their phones. Dings and chirps could be heard around the room inside the arena seating. Students began to take their phones out to see why they had received a notification. Gasps of disgust and surprise could be heard around the room. Charlie was curious so she looked down at her screen clicking on the notification. She felt... sick to her stomach. it was a video of a girl changing, her body was shown on the screen. she recognized the girl, it was grace... the caption was "Dirty little whore" a crack of glass could be heard. Kat was holding her phone with deep hatred in her eyes. She had gripped the phone so hard it cracked in her hands. Students began to look over to grace, some looked at her with pity, others disgust, and some embarrassment. Grace didn't understand, so she got onto her phone. She had received a message... it was from her stalker. It said "You should have met me, the bunny is next" Grace completely forgot... she was supposed to meet him, but it wasn't her fault, she didn't have a choice. Grace wanted to puke as she rapidly scrolled to see what had been posted, dreading it wasn't what she thought it was, She saw it... and began to cry. Comments began to show up on the post. Things like "ew disgusting", "Let's find her address", "trashy bitch" and even "LOL" Grace dropped her phone and her eyes began to fill with tears. Everyone was staring at her. She got up and ran from the room. Kat immediately walked over to Mercury.

She sat down next to mercury. Mercury slid her a small folded piece of paper. they didn't make eye contact or even speak. Kat stood up and walked over to the door leaving with the paper. She slowly began to walk towards the exit of the school. Particles of dust began to swarm in front of her until they materialized into Ms. Grimm. "And just where do you think you are going Katherine Persia?" Kat lifted her paper without speaking showing it to Ms. Grimm. She gave a small grin as she faded away into dust that swirled away into the air. Kat grabbed a baggy P.E. Tracksuit. Kat's eyes turned more feline-like as she bent forward unnaturally onto all fours. Her spike slowly popped into place. Then she sped away running at the speed of a cheetah down the street.

After about an hour she arrived at the address mercury gave her. she bent back up onto two legs, walking down the dark alley. The sunlight was almost completely blocked by the towering buildings. Kat walked silently, her walking was sly and elegant and her paws made no sound. She stopped looking up at the crooked two-story house in front of her, littered in spider webs and cracks and hidden between two towering buildings, in constant darkness. She knew it was too obvious going through the front door. She walked around the house to the back. There was a window on the second floor that was open. She jumped up to the window, her fingers latching around the sill. The window was open all the way. Kat used her body strength to swing her legs up onto the window sill
1604874531837.png
She used her powerful legs to lift the rest of her body up similar to a sit-up but lifting herself up into the house and standing upright. She hopped down the window sill and into the house. her hop was dead silent. She swiftly walked over to a room and opened the door silently. She stepped inside and was horrified. The whole room was covered in pink and bunnies, there were hundreds of pornographic photos taped to the wall, each of them had graces face photoshopped onto them. There was a bunny cage in the corner of the room. There were fluffy handcuffs attached to each corner of the bed. This was supposed to be.... graces room... if she met him in that alley... something horrible would have happened. She walked over to the cage with the bunny in it. There was a lock. She pointed out her pointer finger examining her razor-sharp needle-like claws. she stuck the claw on her pointer into the lock and moved it around. Click. The lock opened as it was about to clatter to the floor kat speedily caught it mid-air with her other paw. She set the lock down on the bed and gently held the fluffy white bunny, Her eyes were blue and its fur pure as snow. Kat gently pet it with her claws back inside her paw. Kat left the room and saw another door that was cracked slightly open, she listened to what was in the room. Snoring. Kat quietly pushed the door open. There was a repulsive overweight man in stained boxers, he had hair everywhere and he was covered in stains and grease. Kat held the bunny in one hand as she stuck her other hand out to her side, her razor-sharp claws slowly poking out. She walked over to the man,sliding on the baggy P.E. tracksuit, staying silent. She lifted her claw and slashed it into the man's throat causing blood to spray out all over the bed. Kat rolled the man out of his bed causing him to thump onto the floor. Kat set the bunny down in the bed as both of her claws shot out. She sat down on top of the man and slashed at his face again and again, similar to the way someone would repeatedly punch someone with their left and right hands switching each time. Bloody sprayed all over the room as her claws tore through his skin like a hot razor knife going through butter.

Slash after slash, blood continued to squirt and spray all over the walls. The man had stopped moving but she continued to slash gaining pleasure with every cut deeper to the bone. Chunks of his skin and flesh began to tear from his body. She stopped... looking down at the mangled corpse in front of her, he was unrecognizable. " pourrir en enfer sale Cochon" Kat said in her thick French accent as she spat on the man's corpse. Kat turned to look for the bunny, its pure white fur was stained in red as the bunny hopped around in a puddle of blood. Kat gently picked it up running out of the room and hopping up onto the window sill. She removed the baggy coat and took out a lighter, the one she always kept in her pocket. She lit the tracksuit on fire and threw it backwards into the house before her diving down into the grass below doing a flip in mid air and landing on her feet, not even stopping for a second she sped down the block back to the school as the house lit aflame.​

-Nolan Grant-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Sammy~

Nolan smiled gently he adored this little one although he was curious how she became as she was... a bear but everyone had a past they didn't want to talk about and he was no exception. He took sammy's hint has he slowly and gently picked her up careful not to hurt her. he then stood as he looked at sammy before speaking "So... do you want to just hang out in my arms again? or do you wanna walk on your own? i'm fine either way anyways" he smiled as he grabbed a brush from among his things and brush his hair before putting the brush away always making sure to not harm or drop sammy. his tail was strangely energetic from this time Zoey leaned against him and fed him popcorn till now constantly wagging.

-------------------------
-Hunter George-
~Interactions: His phone ~

Hunter was woke up by the buzzing of his phone as he rubbed the short attempt at a nap that he had clearly bleary eyed. He pulled his phone from his pocket turning the screen on and unlocking it and what he saw... made him mad. he quickly replied to the poster and the insulters with a quick message -Peeping toms obviously Don't speak the truth and the fact that the posted posted this and encouraged abuse is clearly suspect. Sir or madam... you must be an awful person who deserves all the fires of hell to melt his very being... and those of you mocking this poor girl.... GET A FUCKING LIFE!!- he didn't even really look at the video because he saw from the from the point of view it was unconsented and disgustingly depraved. he looked around noticing Ezekiel left as he shrugged and quickly deleted the video and or site from his phone making sure that no sign was left. as he got up and stretched before walking around a bit to stretch his legs.

--------
-Leon Walker-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Charlie~

Leon was shocked out of his stupor and self pity as he felt his phone vibrate as it rung. he pulled his phone from his pocket only to see something he didn't want to see as it was clearly targeted abuse. he didn't even go beyond one second before he turned pale but also got angry he quickly deleted everything and turned his phone off. he took a couple deep breathes in and out before getting up. he decided he would pretend it never happened even if he met the person in the video he would treat her friendly and normally in order to make things easier on them. he stood up before looking over at charlie before taking a deep breathe and walking over. "hello miss... are you alright? last i saw you you were quite upset..." he was concerned about her and maybe a tiny bit jealous at how she was hugging on nova before he mentally berated himself *The fuck are you getting jealous for? she isn't yours and she doesn't even know you!!* he mentally sighed as he knew he was starting to crush like an idiot and that was stupid.

----------
-Damian Blake-
~Interactions: His notebook~

Damian didn't have a phone so he looked around at everyone checking their phones and making various expressions from what he could tell it was nothing good and it was about the bunny girl who ran out. he decided not to ask but also made the decision the first person he would share his baked sweets with was the poor girl who was having a bad day. he pulled a notebook and pencil from his pocket as he started writing out his recipe for carrot cake as he wasn't sure if the chocolate of the muffins would be harmful for her our not. he just so happened to remember his grandma's recipe and was slightly altering it for a healthy fat free version that still tasted good.

-----------
-Harvey Ray-
~Interactions: His phone~

As harvey was waiting piper to make a decision on where they were gonna sit his phone buzzed from his right hand pocket. he pulled his phone out and slowly turned it on and then swiped to unlock it before pulling up the notification. When it was pulled up he had the urge to throw his phone immediately making his mental state unstable. he felt sick to his stomach at both the video itself and the nasty comments afterwards and it didn't help when he heard leon's mental beratement either basically informing him he let his powers slip again. he turned bright red both from the anger of the blatant abuse by the poster and commenters and from his embarrassment of hearing that leon was starting to crush on charlie. he deleted everything regarding the video and decided that maybe he would make more use of his powers in the future if it meant he could keep someone from suffering the abuse that grace had received.

June was happy to see both Jake and Charlie liked her moshi monsters. She smiled as Jake pet one, finding it so cute that he was going out of his way to be super gentle with it. 'You can squish it to death, you know. It's funny. And if you listen closely, you can hear a little whiny scream, like when you put a live lobster in hot water. Nova kills them first, but I-' June wanted to say, but Jadeite gave her a small push from behind. You're right. She pushed the lines out of her mind, then said "Can I see you hand for a second?" She slowly reached out while waiting for his permission. When permitted, she took the hand that had been patting the moshi monster, and examined it for a few seconds. "Cool." She said, letting go of Jake's hand. His nails are nicely manicured. It's a really good sign when a guy's hands aren't the type to have bitten-off nails and cuticles glued to the nail. A guy that takes care of his hands is...a good sign.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Charlie, and this is Nova."
"And I'm Nova, and this is June." Nova said, his introduction overlapping with Charlie's in a cute way. He turned to Charlie with a smile.

"Hi." June said to Silva, waving calmly.

"Not that any of you care, and I don't care if you care kay? But my names Kat." Kat said.

"She really nailed that Tsundere intro." Jadeite laughed.

June smiled, laughing quietly at Kat's introduction. "Kat is a nice name." She said to Kat. Kat is a cute name.

"And I'm...." Grace paused "-Grace! It's really nice to meet you all! we can all be amazing friends! have sleepovers! -the ones where we watch horror movies and get scared together in our blanket forts, -OH OH OH!!! and after we can watch some funny videos to cheer us up!"

"A real life Deredere bunny girl." Jadeite was just as surprised as June, but only the former showed visible signs.

I want to drown her in an abundance of hugs and sweets and fluffy things. June thought, suddenly feeling a strong urge to stand up. "Can I please hug you?" She neared Grace, all her moshi monsters staring at this new thing they wanted to cuddle. I'll pretend, for a few seconds, that the odds of your suffocating wholesomeness being a front for a disgusting true personality are only at 0.1%. Well, 0.001%. June hugged Grace, taking in the scent of freshly baked cookies. Her Iggy woke up from his spot on her head, and nudged her slightly. She gave him permission to climb onto Grace, which he did so stealthily June wondered if she'd notice. The possibility does not exist in this moment. Not even 0.alotofzeroes01%... She closed her eyes, about to begin a daydream in which Grace and herself carried out the tempting sleepover Grace had described. Before all the details fully formed, her imagination was interrupted by a barrage of dings and chirps. June broke their embrace, and said "Thank you.", taking her seat again and giving Nova a look.

He shrugged, not understanding what was going on, either. He gave her a signal that meant 'We'll see, give me a minute.' then looked over his other shoulder, noticing Charlie pulling out her phone. He glanced at the contents, then paid more attention to Charlie's reaction, ignoring the other students for a moment. Only a rotted soul would do something like this. Nova hadn't looked for long enough to notice that the girl changing and the last girl to introduce herself were the same person. It was when too many glances followed Grace that Nova connected the dots. Nova remained where he was, as he had no intention of comforting the girl. It wasn't his friend to avenge or comfort; she was still an acquaintance to him. And considering Grace had introduced herself to everyone 'really nice to meet you all!', he figured it was the same for Charlie. He gave Charlie's hand a gentle squeeze in case she wished to discuss something with him, and gently nudged June with his free hand.

June felt it asking, and gave the moshi monster that had stealthily left on Grace's head permission to comfort her now. She looked up from patting her moshi monsters to make eye contact with Nova.

Nova updated her on what he'd observed; an indecent video of Grace being posted online. "Okay." She replied to Nova. I'm not going to comfort an potentially bad person...but Iggy is very good at cuddles.

Meanwhile, Iggy crawled out from Grace's hair, landing on her shoulder. It nuzzled her neck, being as gentle as possible. He hoped she didn't fling him off, accidentally mistaking him for a bug or perhaps a small rodent.

June added to her draft of student nicknames on her flip phone:

Orange Tsundere - Kat
White Prince - Silva
Bunny - Grace

Last edited:
images (22).jpeg
LUKE
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Luke signed under his breath getting up walking over to the group he was placed with so to speak. He looked bored and slightly annoyed to be here, "So we meet again" he muttered seeing Lizzie. He would rather be on his own than deal with anyone around here, but he guess it was better than being stuck at home with his 'Parents'. He was only here to lean and that's that, but he'd inter act with those who could get over his blunt persona

1605114393336.png
Kirail
Interactions: Zoey CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Roki Goran Glacial Goran Glacial Chouko RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Kirail nodded when each of her roommates explained their abilities, the other girl seemed to either underestimate themselves or know they wouldn't be too useful though they still found them to be useful despite that. Roki on the other hand seemed quite useful to have and would be very useful for distractions or luring them to certain locations, maybe even overwhelming their foe. But when Zoey came up and pushed her out her thoughts by kissing her Kirail was taken by surprise as they quickly pushed her back saying "What the hell!" before quickly wiping the cheek that Zoey kissed with the back of her hand in annoyance. Then going on to glare daggers at Zoey as she spoke, when she refused to tell her powers it only added to her annoyance, and they for some reason had to figure out how to make sure she didn't die or else they would fail, which added to their annoyance. When Zoey ran into the arena Kirail only grumbled a bit as she watched her exit, and just like that she turned into one of the most obnoxious people she ever met. With a sigh Kirail went on to say "I'll just show you guys what my power is." with that Kirail took a knife and and punched it into the ground before then using her pinky finger to balance on the hilt of it. Her body was perfectly straight as she did so, though she did find her long hair to be annoying when balancing on the hilt of the knife. While still balancing on the knifes hilt with her pinky finger she went on to say "Yeah, my powers have to do with balance, so for strategy wise i was thinking you" she then went on to point at the other girl in their group when she said you before continuing on "Hide in a safe spot where you can easily get the drop on our opponent and prepare to use your power dampener while he distracts them and when the time is right lures them to your area. Though i would advise that is just our first plan, you guys should feel free to improvise if things don't work out, also i think you should also have atleast one or two of your clones priortizing the flag just in case, sound good?"

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou Goran Glacial Goran Glacial CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Chouko nodded but didn't think it would be of any use. If she only had to hide, it wouldn't do much help if she only hid and only came out to use her sutra dampener/disabler. She had to voice it.
"I wouldn't think it would work much. While I do have to keep safe, the teacher has the home advantage on the terrain and what is in there. But I'll try to go with the plan, I still say that if the teacher gets the drop on me first, I need protection. Another thing, when would the timing be right? I may be able to see auras, but anything that doesn't have an aura, I'm blind to so...."
Chouko said, pointing out a few flaws in the plan and holding up a few fingers to get the issue across. It wasn't the best plan nor would it be the best. They hardly knew each other, but they had to work with each other.
"By saying what our powers are, we can figure out how best to work around them, even if this is the first time we've been in a team together. By the way, what sort of test is this? I didn't quite hear what the teacher said."

-Axel Grey-
~Interactions FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 opal~

Axel sighed it was the worst day of his life and it could only get worse he had upset oberlin and lost several facial features and now he had to be led around by this rando. He gave two head Bobs indicating he wanted the others anything sounding scaly is something he wants to avoid. He felt his day was gonna be awful but decided to just tough it out. He fiddled with a lighter wondering when his next smoke was. He remembered hearing about some trader but that was it so he was on his own if there were certain things he needed.

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (lizzie, + whoever else is next to her_

Keethan heard everyones phone get a notification, and looked around to see everyone looking at their phone. He reached into his pocket instinctively to grab his, but then he realized it was still in his dorm. He looked for the nearest person with a phone, a girl with brown hair. He proceeded to then teleport behind her. He glanced over her shoulder to see what was going on. On her screen was a photo of . . . grace? It was a photo of her changing. He immediately looked away, disgusted. . .

b898d896cf31cdfc25e43a0ef967d99c.jpg
Opal Flammia
Interaction: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (axel)
Mentions: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus (keethan)

I pull out my own phone as it buzzes in my pocket. I turn off the buzzing not looking at the notification and put it away again. "ok-" I start as I glance around the room axel "-I see a lonely looking dude over there." I walk towards the lonely one after grabbing axels arm gently "let's see who that is." I pull him and walk up to the one guy "um, hi so what exactly is going on here?" I flick my ears around catching conversations that bore me. "And what is your name? My name is Opal."

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: @FuzzySheep12(opal) @Goran Glacial(axel)

Keethan looked up from the girls phone to see this . . .cat girl? He turned to her, as he adjusted his mask, as spoke "Keethan" He said as he reached his hand out. His eyes flicked to her pocket, checking if she had a phone. "Why don't you check the notification on your phone and see" He said in a cheery tone. He then noticed the other guy besides her, who had no facial features, except for a nose. "And what's this guys name?" He said gesturing towards his almost blank face

Riza Azira
Interactions (open)

I get up after staring at the back of a chair. I think I will go and talk to some people. I flap my wings and fly upward, to lazy to walk. I view everyone from the air before landing in a remote corner and sit down. I flare my wings infront of me. I've never tried this. I think to myself as I picture a harry potter movie and change my scales to match what I want them to do. Soon I see harry on his broom nearly swallowing the golden snitch. "Hehe" I laugh to myself.

GM

(Im back from hiatus!)

interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Junko Natsumizaka Junko Natsumizaka RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Peckinou Peckinou N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

(Dont read if you dont like gore or violence, there is lots of that in the following post)

After leaving The arena seating grace opened a janitorial closet in the hallway and slide into it, slumping against the wall and sliding down to the floor. Grace cried, tears streaming down her face. She looked to see a small little monster on her shoulder, she put her hands out for it to go in. After the monster crawled into her palms she gave it a small kiss and gently hugged it as she cried in the closet.

bex2.gif
As Chouko, Kirail, and Zoey all entered the arena (unarmed). As Roki was about to enter behind them a silver snake of barbed wire slither over to Roki violently wrapping around his throat and wrists pulling him back in the shadows while keeping him silent. He was dragged through the empty, hallway into a closet The wrapped wire brutally tore through his skin as it wrapped around his legs and arms pulling him back into a cocoon of barbed wire. From out of the shows stepped Bex with a smile. "Hello honey," she said as she bit her lip, looking at the blood drip from his body. A strand of barbed wire dug into his throat and began to slither down inside him. Roki began to violently shake, but he couldn't make a sound from the barbed wire, it had torn into his throat. His thrashing stopped when the barbed wire began to retract, wrapped in a string of barbed wire was Rokis beating heart.

The doors to the arena seating flew open, standing there were two people, an attractive blonde female (Jinx) and a huge muscular man (Brix) they stomped forward as Jinx made a hand motion. A strange wormhole looking portal opened around silva upper half, before closing, causing him to be severed in half. Silvas bottom half dropped to the floor, a few organs spilling out and splashing up on the nearby June. "Oopsies," Jinx said with a giggle. Brix saw a boy with red hair (Harvey) and proceeded to bash the boy's face in with his bare hands.

Charlie jumped up standing in front of Nova, Jake, and June "Stay away from us..." charlie said as her eyes began to glow pink, she tried not to cry as her friends were being killed in front of her. "Ohhh Im soooooo scared of a little girl, what are ya supposed to be? a barbie?" jinx said in a giggly tone. Brix spoke in a very deep voice "Brix not like barbies, Brix break barbies" he said with a mean spirited grin.

Madeline, Isis, Brody, April, Vera, Buffy, Jake, Kora, Olive, James, Piper, Finnegan, Natalie, Kat, Allegra, Nicole. tesla, bones, Erik, victoria, mercury, Lizzie, rocky, and crow all stood up in a fighting stance ready to kill the ones in front of them.

Zoey, Kirail, and Chouko were oblivious to the horrors happening above​

Nova had stood up immediately the moment the fight began, standing with his back to Charlie, facing the danger. His hands were up, ready to protect Charlie. Since he knew June was somewhere behind him, he was protecting both people at once.

June ducked underneath the chairs, and snatched the note from out of her pocket.

"Call Me Princess
858-411-2348"

Well, nothing important right now...but I'm keeping this. June was secretly happy to be called princess again, but her suspicions remained. Next, she stood up and made eye contact with Jinx. "Ms., may I ask you a question?" June asked, loud enough so that Jinx could hear her but not loud enough to be counted as yelling. "Do you have any job openings? I'll hurt anyone you want except Nova! Would that be okay?" Since everyone but Nova is sus, and these guys clearly seem to be having WAY more fun, why not? I've always wanted to join the villains in a movie or a book...what if this is my chance?

"June, they probably won't let you." Nova spoke logically. Then he addressed Jinx as well. "I'd make her kill me, if I was in your place. That's what you'll do, right?" He asked logically. "You won't let her just join, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back