• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Saga of the Nineteen Islands OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Question about Playable Races: Is it okay if I'm one of the Lizardfolk? Or is that too out there? A civilized Lizardfolk former slave, to be exact.

Question about Playable Races: Is it okay if I'm one of the Lizardfolk? Or is that too out there? A civilized Lizardfolk former slave, to be exact.
Sorry for the late reply, I had no notifications. Write up a character and we can tweak things if necessary ^^

I have a question? Who exactly are the local tribes of the Sand Seas? I'm considering having my character be a member of one of those tribes but I'm not sure about who they are exactly...

I have a question? Who exactly are the local tribes of the Sand Seas? I'm considering having my character be a member of one of those tribes but I'm not sure about who they are exactly...
To be perfectly honest with you, that part of the lore is still being written. The colonies are probably the most underdeveloped part of the world and the tribes themselves even more so. Unless you desperately want your character to be from one of the aboriginal civilizations, I would avoid it.

Flutterby Flutterby SilverFlight SilverFlight Goonfire Goonfire MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Athanas Athanas Jenzo Jenzo Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
Evening all. Bacon here with an update on where the RP stands
This coming Monday/Tuesday, I have several pieces of coursework due in. Hence why I have not started the RP yet. Third year work is crucial for my final grade and thus my focus has been entirely on it, and not this.
I am happy to start the RP proper in two weeks, but the pace will be slower than anticipated.
I'd like to thank you all for showing an interest and can only apologize for the lack of communication on my end.

My apologies but my focus is on my dissertation; until it is done I am not running or participating in any RPs. Sorry if you were looking forward to it. If I try to start it in the future, would you like me to tag you?
I'm totally down. Good luck with everything btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back