• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Saga Of The Genesis"

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a day like any other you were still in your room watching anime and reading manga and starting arguements on twitter,reddit and discord about who can eat a glizzy faster you thought, "why am i doing this......will i LIVE IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT?!" you think about your life you wonder why doesnt my mom love me? your mom goes out all night and parties leaving you all alone your mom was out today and all she gave you was a gamestop gift card you remember you have a (Nintendo Switch,XBOX,PS5 you decide-) so you get on your bike and ride to the new gamestop the gamestop is strange you look around and its dark every shelf has the same game a game called "The Saga Of The Genesis" it looks like a anime rpg game you try to look for other games but its just that game. you soon pick it up you try to go to the counter to purchase it but there was a skeleton with what looked like bright pink paint on it, it was holding a sign that said "Help uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurselph 21010-83739-3938" you look at the number on the sign and realize its a code you write it down and think it must be a secret code you then put the game in a bag and go home you wonder about the gamestop it had weird symbols all over it skeletons creepy baby dolls with teddy bears with knifes one thing that stood out was a message written in pink paint that said "My Dear Marcy" thats all it said but you ignore it and put the game on when its on you see a little girl with pastel purple hair with a pastel bright outfit a cute nurse's outfit with a pink eyepatch that had pink paint dripping out of it the girl started talking "Hi thereee! oooo! Mirai has a new friend! can you tell me your name?" you tell her your name "mirai likes that name! Y/N......Y/N...! what a awesomey name! is awesomey a word.." you start to smile at how adorable mirai is, Suddenly Mirai says "Mirai wants to know if you have a secret code only special friends have codes! its called the code of the genesis! if you do you get a surpriseeeeeeeeeeeee" you stay silent and try to find a way to type it in but mirai's facial expressions show her looking bored like she can hear you..........you then yell it out and she says "Thats it you cracked the code! now heres your reward~" mirai disappears from the screen and appears behind you she then has a pink gun it looks like one from the game series splatoon mirai then says "Awwwww sorry i has to do this but~" mirai shoots you and a bunch of pink bunnies begin to carry you,

5 hours later you wake up and mirai and a girl with dark skin and freckles with silky black hair with a pastel pink and purple fade with silky soft bunny ears with cat bells hanging off them she looks at you....."hello there new player...i am marcy.."(
THATS ME! :D ) she chuckles at you "did that little rascal scare you?" she picks up mirai you think to yourself marcy looks like a idol and you wonder about her interesting hairstyle she looks like sailor moon she speaks in a soft tone "are you spacing out..." she holds a pink bow and arrow "my name is marcy i have been trapped here in this game for 7 years along with the little rascal" marcy points at mirai "but mirai chan has been here for 80 years...shes like my little sister" Mirai giggles "Marcy chan is a love element idol! shes super strong and shy and pretty and cute!" Marcy blushes "stop it...." Marcy holds out her hand and says "Welcome to the saga of the genesis..what role will you take" you realize its the motto for the game and you take her hand.......and here you start your journey in a new world and find out the reason why you got stuck in a silly rpg game and maybe make some new friends you are now part of the genesis....a cooperation that hires teenagers to fight against evil but could it be corrupted a little girl that is 80 years old and is physically 6?! while you're trapped here you battle,explore and form relationships the key to be the strongest is having someone by your side......

ok so for this rp you can write this way for the rp! (i normally prefer it this way you dont has to tho)
Example: Person 1:hi there! *waves* (thats how the writing can be in this rp)

(Anyway lemme just get it started a little)
*Marcy and Mirai Stand over you looking confused*

Mirai:i think they're dead.....

Marcy:not everyone is mirai...

Mirai:another day....another coward trapped in this game.

Marcy and Mirai look at eacher

Mirai:lets cook them!

Marcy:NO WAIT THEY'RE THE NEW AGENT WE DONT COOK NEW RECRUITS!

Mirai:*takes out giant syringe* lets paralyze them.

Marcy:no...

Mirai:*takes out a bottle of meds*........

Marcy:*glares at mirai*

Mirai:this is so fudging stupid......

Marcy:watch your language...fudge is good.

Mirai:IS NOT!

Marcy:IS TO!

Mirai:hmph...*mirai kicks you* coward...

Marcy:*sighs gently*

"We're not players, you know. We're AI hard-coded into the game." Gemini spoke in unison, standing up and dusting themselves off.

"Anyways, don't kick us. You'll regret it." Tolliver warned, considering he could change any part of himself into metal and Taranis could electrocute anyone who touched him even by accident...

Mirai: o-oh yeah! ill stab you with my giant needle!

Marcy:QUIT IT-*slaps mirai*

Mirai:yes mommy...sorry mommy...

Marcy:im your sister-....

Mirai:well these two twerps are on the ground! and i wanna cook them!

Marcy:we dont cook other people...

Mirai:what if they do really really bad things like hurt babies

Marcy:and thats why we do something called murder....

Mirai:what?

Marcy:nothing! *marcy looks back at gemini and toliver* its getting cold out here come with us to our hotel.

Marcy:I promise mirai chan wont bite.......she might but ill put her in the cage *marcy chuckles innocently like shes suppose to put a 6 year old in a cage*

Mirai:these two are useless! they are AI hard-coded!

Marcy:you know what we do with people like that hehe! force them against their will to join the genesis!

Mirai:you say im bad....

Marcy: OI! YOU WANNA GET PUT IN THE CAGE YOU LITTLE RASCAL

Mirai:touch me and ill cook these two

Marcy:do it....

Mirai:*ends up attempting to roast gemini and toliver over a fire*

Marcy:You menace...

Mirai:im hungry!

Marcy:well suck it up!

Mirai:NO!

Marc: only bad girls eat other people......

Mirai: ok....and ill be one!

Mirai:*starts putting seasoning and herbs on gemini and toliver*

Marcy:MIRAI...you're lucky i cant hurt you..

Mirai:SHUT IT IM MAKING A MEAL!

Marcy:cook them and i wont be making your favorite cream puffs....and mochi

Mirai:you're a dummy! they are evil i bet they pour the moon moo milk(cows found in the genesis they are extra fat and soft there are 4 types of them choco moon moo,strawberry moonmoo,regular moonmoo, and the neapolitan moon moo) before the yummy lovey dovey lilia magica marshmallows and frosty heart flakes(Lovey dovey Lilia Magica is a popular magical girl anime for younger girls mirai is a big fan of her and believes shes real)

Marcy:whats bad about that......???

Mirai:*grabs choco moon moo milk and pours it in and then puts her cereal in* SEE ITS A CRIME

Marcy:*sighs* they arent bad people...

Mirai:they're emergency food..

*The sound of someone whistling fills the air, a bit of a western tune, followed by footsteps something dragging across the floor, getting closer and closer. This continues a few seconds before the whistling slows down as it gets closer, and the source makes itself known from the brush. A mountain of a man steps out, dragging an equally large sabre tooth cat by its hind leg with one hand, and holding his huge axe slung over his shoulder with the other. The man is clad in furs, his bare torso covered in patterns of swirling blue paint and showing fresh scars, likely from the slain beast he was now carrying. For a second, he says nothing as he takes in the scene before him. *

Asbjorn: "Well well! I wasn't expecting to meet a couple cannibals today, at least not in these parts!" *He laughs as he puts the large, deceased feline down* "So, should I be concerned about you coming after me too? 'Cause I should warn you; I don't taste very good." *Despite his jovial mannerisms, it's clear by the way he tightens his grip on his axe that he's not sure if they're friendly or not and is prepared for the worst. *

Mirai:HEY MARCY THAT GUY IS SCARY CAN I EAT HIM-

Marcy:no......we're on a mission...besides you wouldnt wanna be put in the cage again do you.

Mirai:you know putting children in cages is illegal

Marcy:eating other humans is illegal.

Mirai:hmph.......

Marcy:*sighs and gets out her bow and arrow* if you're really hungry ill go get some milk from a moonmoo and make a cake

Mirai:*looks at asbjorn* *gets out her giant syringe* you look like a big dummy head! im gonna put some juices in you uh huh uh huh!

Marcy:you mean medicine- substances? know what...*points her bow and arrow at asbjorn* now what do you want.

Mirai:HE LOOKS SUS I BET HE POURS THE MOONMOO MILK BEFORE THE LOVEY DOVEY LILIA MAGICA CEREAL

Marcy:not everyone watches that pretty pink poison anime......and eat that sugar trap....and where did you learn the word sus....

Mirai:i dunno...can i kill him!

Asbjorn: "Aight, first of all, kid, It'd be fun to watch you try. Cute, even." *he gives Mirai a menacing grin as he puts down his axe cracks his knuckles before hefting the large weapon into the air with his foot and catching it in one hand* "Second, I don't eat cereal. And third, Alls I want is to know if you're gonna try to eat me or not. Figured I'd ask nicely, since I wound up just walking into all this." *He holds his axe in front of him in a defensive posture* "Of course, what happens next is up to you. If ya don't bother me, I'll just be on my way. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a fight, but don't expect me to go easy on the two of ya!"

(Short reply, I know, but it's the best I could think of.)

Marcy:hold it right there sir you know why your in this hell hole. you're now a agent of the genesis hehe*chuckles* you're suppose to investigate all the chaos going on in this chaotic world

Mirai:mhm! AND IM THE CAPTAIN! im not higher up....though.....but im the captain so do what i say dummy or ill inject juicy juices in you and uhh...

Marcy:........*sighs*

Mirai:shut up marcy! you stupid emo teenager!

Marcy:*gets out the cage* look we're suppose to be battling nobody wants to have a fight with you about your pink poison anime

Mirai:LOVEY DOVEY LILIA MAGICA IS GOOD!

Marcy:plot twist: lilia gets her heart taken out of her and crushed..after her crush rejects her..

Mirai:how could they do that to a 11 year old......

Marcy:yep.

Mirai:......................

Marcy:*sighs* well we're going and you're coming too sir. *marcy drags mirai and walks down a path full of flowers*

Mirai:LOOK ITS MOONMOOS!(the cows in the genesis land they are really fat and soft there are 4 types choco moonmoo regular moonmoo strawberry moonmoo and neapolitan moonmoo)

Mirai:hey marcy where do the coffee beans come from....

Marcy:the moonmoos obviously they.....let them out..and then the beans grow in the ground and a plant full of the beans is planted and thats how the land of the genesis gets their coffee

Mirai:so people drink moonmoo- CAN I DRINK COFFEE

Marcy:leave me alone.....

Asbjorn: "Wait, what?" *He wanted to ask what they were talking about, but they started arguing about some anime* Personally, I prefer Berserk and Vinland Saga, *he thought to himself. Then they started to walk off. Asbjorn started to follow, then paused at the demon NPCs and untied them, shrugging as he followed them. As they made their way down the path, the discussion going to where coffee comes from, and the barbarian recoiling in disgust at the answer.* "Ugh... no thanks. I'll stick to ale, mead, and wine, thank you very much." *He then finally decided to ask about this new agent job thing he'd been offered. * "So about this job... Is there fighting involved?"

Last edited:
Marcy:yep. of course there is been stuck here for about 8 years.

Mirai:yep shes the first agent assigned in the genesis shes so pretty~ sadly shes fla-

Marcy:finish that sentence and ill spoil your whole anime.

Mirai:you cant handle the truth!

Marcy:YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK YOU'RE ONLY 7

Mirai:im over 80 years old

Marcy:you mean you're a 1000 year old loli.

Mirai:I AM NOT A LOLI!?-

Marcy:*sighs* stop arguing with me when we have a visitor......

Marcy:anyway yes theres fighting we must explore the different villages and towns and cities in this waste land *gets out map* we are suppose to be going to imperial land the one of the goddesses has been kidnapping children and making them her personal slaves....so she must take back her position

Mirai:mhm mhm!

Mirai:did you know genesis stands for............
Goats
Eat
Nikuman
Easily
Sexy
Igloo
Stupid!

Marcy:that is not what that stands for.........you're saying words you learned from school.....now why are they teaching you those words..

Asbjorn: "So not only will I get to fight strong foes, but I get to pull a Lief Erikson and explore new frontiers?! AND I get to fight a god in battle?! Count me in!" *He laughed, slinging his axe over his shoulder.* "I might not be the smartest, mind you, but if it's muscle, navigation, and survival ya need, and if you've got the booze and cash, you've got a friend in Asbjorn, son of Thordrick!" *As they moved along, he kept an eye out for any signs of trouble or anything of interest, humming a song his father once taught him, passed down by the generations from the age of the vikingr (viking is a verb, not a noun. To go raiding means to go viking, and those who paricipated in it were vikingrs).

Marcy:yeah..yeah....its not as easy as it seems *marcy has a sadistic look in her eye*
Mirai:creeeeeeeepy
Marcy:shut it loli.
Mirai:I'M NOT A LOLI.
Marcy:*rolls her eyes* you comin' or not before we can fight that sad excuse of a goddess theres other villages that need help...in genesis toyko gangs have been appearing and girls have been being "spirited away" theres a gang thats been doing this and they have been drugging the creatures of the island of genesis making the creatures go savage we must stop them.
Mirai:whoaaaaa isnt that like kidnapping...why are we doing something about this where are the police?!
Marcy:good question....if the situation is serious that involves illegal drugging of animals and people being abducted thats where we come in
Mirai:WELL I DONT WANNA FIGHT I WANNA WATCH LOVEY DOVEY LILIA MAGICA!
Marcy:Lilia gets her heart gem crushed and dies.
Mirai:*slaps marcy* I BET YOURE APART OF THE GANG!
Marcy:THATS SILLY I AM NOT-
Mirai:YOU COULD BE A CREEPY OLD MAN THATS LOOKS LIKE A CUTE GIRL!
Marcy:*gets out the cage* bad joke
Mirai: PEOPLE DO THAT THESE DAYS REMEMBER THAT POPSTAR NEOKI SHE WAS A OLD MAN IN A GIRL SUIT-?!
Marcy: OK that was weird. but i am not one.

Having been lying against a nearby tree trunk, Sage looked very confused as she woke up, coming to her senses. "What's going on..?" she asked, dazed. "Wait a minute...!" she screamed as she bolted upright.

The beautiful deity looked scared, terrified, like she did not belong in the magical world of Genesis. She looked around wildly, and saw a group of people chatting away. She got up to her feet shakily, almost hyperventilating at this point. Lying next to her was a intricate staff of great radiance, and she picked it up. "Isn't this...you all are..." she pointed at the group of people, her mind frazzled, as she knew she had seen them all before, in the game The Saga of The Genesis...but it couldn't be....

"This staff is....you people are in this game, aren't you...? But..." Sage reached up and touched her ears. They were those of a deer. Barely controlling her panic, her hands rose, and met her antlers. It was at that particular moment that she lost it. She shrieked. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!! I'VE GOT ANTLERS GROWING OUT OF MY HEAD! AND YOU'RE ALL VIDEOGAME CHARACTERS, AND...and...I'm in The Saga of Genesis?" The deity had a second of realization before her face lit up. "I'm in TSOG! I'm in a video-game! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"

It would not be idiotic to think the moon deity had finally gone mental.

Mirai:its a new hostage lets eat her~*puts seasoning and herbs on sage*

Marcy:NO NO NO WHAT DID I TELL YOU, YOU BRAT-*grabs mirai and puts her in the cage*

Marcy:sorry about the ma'am.......so you're trapped here too..

Mirai:how are babies made!

Marcy:*punches the cage* welcome to the genesis and you are-

Mirai:Gensis stands for!

Goats
Eat
Nikuman
Easily
Sexy
Igloo
Stupid
Marcy:do i need to start homeschooling you...

Mirai:I WANNA WATCH LOVEY DOVEY LILIA MAGICA!!

Marcy:shut up- you realize she gets stabbed to death besides you're like a 1000 year old loli

Mirai:everytime someone calls me that i eat a human.

Sage was taken aback when what appeared to be a little girl was putting seasoning on her. "Hey! You- you can't eat me!" she wailed. She was frankly glad that Mirai was put in the cage.

"I'm trapped here...?? But how did I get here in the first place?!?" Sage asked, looking around at them all. She knew the NPCs, Tolliver and Taranis, but not the little girls, nor the broad and intimidating man. She watched the sisters argue about anime and what Genesis stood for as she tried to remember what had happened to her...and finally, it hit her. "Wait a minute...you trapped me here! Why'd you do that?" she demanded.

Mirai:*takes out her pink gun* cause i can~ *flies around sage* WHOA YOU'RE HO-

Marcy:*slaps mirai* ILL PUT YOU IN THE CAGE AGAIN-

Marcy:*sighs* sorry about that creature...shes been trapped here for over 80 years...

Mirai:lalalalala! *hits sage with the gun playfully* you humans are stupidddddddddd~! did you know the coffee here comes from the cows a-

Marcy:MIRAI THE NEW AGENT DOESNT WANNA HEAR THAT-

Mirai:shut up im the captain of the genesis so technically im over you!

Marcy:well im assigned to take of you!

Mirai:*sniffs sage's hair* you're so pretty hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehe be my wife!

Marcy:*puts mirai back in the cage* yes she trapped you here....this game is a curse...and it seems you were summoned here...by this little brat so technically in the real world you have been erased from existence until you beat the game.

"I-" Sage was a bit taken aback as she watched Mirai float around her, and even more taken aback when she got slapped. "Wh- you've been here for 80 years????" Sage asked, astounded. "Incredible..." she swatted away Mirai's gun as she poked her. Note to self, don't drink coffee... Sage thought, shuddering at the idea of where Mirai declared that coffee came from.

"Wait, so Genesis is like...an organization? I'm an agent now?" Sage pondered, trying to wrap her head around what was happening. She paused when she felt Mirai sniffing her hair. "....Uh..." Sage's cheeks reddened and she mumbled, "I'm not pretty- and please don't sniff my hair. Besides, you look like a 10-year-old."

Upon hearing Marcy's explanation, she nodded, absorbing the information. "So to get out of here we gotta beat the game, huh..? How do we do it?"

Marcy:eh i dunno

Mirai:*talks in a sadistic voice* in this game you has to work and figure out all the crimes and chaos the more you level up and the more points you get and the more genesis heart shards you get to fix the heart of the genesis that controls the island you get closer to beating the game but when the final judgement comes its either kill your friend to get out or be the one killed when you kill your friend you get their points and achievements which lets you leave the game~ to beat the game you must collect genesis shards the more you get them the more powerful you get and once you restore them to the sacred island to put in the heart of the genesis the island will restore~

Marcy:m-mirai...?

Mirai:im just kidding! hehe! *mirai flutters* the look on your face was priceless!

Marcy:ok-?

Mirai:heh you guys are stupid~

Mirai:anyway we gotta go to genesis toyko to figure out those weird crimes

Marcy:ok........

Mirai:remember the plan marcy-chan

Marcy:yep.

"That sounds very complicated..." Sage mumbled, feeling a bit worried. Although she's always dreamed of being in a video game, she'd never want to be stuck in one for 80 years. Oh wait. The knot in her stomach loosened slightly at the mention that Mirai was kidding.

"Genesis Tokyo?" Sage asked, remembering the location mentioned on the packaging of the video game. "What kind of crimes are happening there?"

Mirai:*flutters around* genesis toyko is the biggest city in the island of the genesis pyon~ theres been crimes of gangs abducting teenage girls and giving animals drugs to guard their gang base pyon~ the police cant do anything about the animal drugging but they could at least investigate it pyon~ but they leave it to us pyon~
Marcy:stop saying pyon....rabbits make that sound...
Mirai:pyon~ pyon~ pyon~ PYON
Marcy:you little brat.....
Mirai:shut it.....i can do whatever i want im a free women!
Marcy:you're more like a loli.........

Forevermore Forevermore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back