• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Runaway (IC)

“Still not great. Chest hurts from all the coughing, and Wolfwere clearly has no faith in my stomach.” he looked to the dog affectionately. “But not bad like I was earlier.”

“No, he didn’t, and I suppose that’s an improvement.” Elliot smiled. A walk would be nice. “Yeah, that sounds good.”

Wolfwere moved again befoer laying down, this time with his head and paws in Eliots stomach. And he looked up at the boy, Lawrance chucked and kept petting the dog.

Elliot felt sleepy instantly. “You’re very comfy, aren’t you?” he pet Wolfwere’s head. “I know I am.” he yawned. “Is it okay if I take a short nap?”

"Of corse, rest. I think both my boys need naps, Wolfwere is practically already asleep." Lawrance said and tucked Eliot back in befoer kissing his head then Wolfwere's head.

“Goodnight dad. Goodnight Wolfwere.” Elliot said sleepily, looking at his family. ‘You never have to worry about going hungry again. You never have to worry about having a place to sleep or wondering if you’re going to be attacked. You’re finally safe.’

"Night my son" Lawrance said then got up and started to get ready for work. He put on a pair of black dress slackes snd his black button up. He had a few hours to ho but didn't want to miss any time with his son.

Elliot woke up around an hour later, feeling much better. “Mm, good afternoon, dad.” he yawned, stretching.

“Some lunch would be good. What were you thinking?” he asked, sitting up. “I don’t think I can have waffles for three meals a day, though that does sound really good...” he chuckled.

Elliot nodded, still a bit tired and yawning. “Grilled cheese sounds good.”

Lawrance kissed his head then got up and whent to the kitchen where he pulled out shredded cheese, butter, and bread and made two and a half sandwiches then ne came back with them and handed one to Eliot.

Elliot nibbled on the sandwich. It felt a little strange, getting food and not contributing. “Hey, is there anything I could help out with? Chores or something?”

"Not at the moment, I was just gina cross that bridge when we got to it, its a small house so not a lot if cleaning to be done and the three of us don't exactly produce a lot of trash so" Lawrance said then he pointed to the half sandwich and wisoerd to Eliot "You can feed that to Wolfwere as a special treat for him"

Elliot took the half a sandwich and called Wolfwere over. “Hey buddy, got a treat for you.”

“It’s a treat. La- I mean, dad said you could have it.” Elliot smiled. “Because you’re a good dog, and you deserve treats.”

Elliot giggled and gave him the treat. “He’s so well behaved. Who trained him?”

Wolfwere ate it happily.
"Mainly by an organization, then I went in and we did specialty customized training for a few weeks then he was mine" Lawrance explains then gives Wolfwere a scratch and a kiss.

“He’s very well behaved. I’m assuming the affection is an innate thing.” Elliot pet Wolfwere gently.

"Thats just him, tho I must say when I first got him he hated me, you shure loves you tho" Lawrance said amd kissed both there heads.
Then next morning, after his run and shower he took Eliots temptature laguna at Wolfwere who had gone back to sleep next to the boy. Eliots fever was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back