• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Royal Treatment (Accepting)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up wealthy and with no cares at all? Well, these kids, or rather, young adults, know the feeling all too well. They've grown up with a silver spoon in their mouths, never wanting for anything, except maybe a present parent... Anyways, a new school has recently opened for children of royals, CEOs and everything in between. If you have the money, you're easily accepted. Of course, there are a few exceptions that include poorer students to keep the grade average up, however the majority are the children of some of the richest people in the world.

Loosely inspired by sox sox new group, this will follow the students at an academy/junior college. While it is a college and has adult students, the vibe of the place is more so high school if that makes any sense at all. If you're interested in the drama-filled plot, then please let me know. There's just a few rules and then I'll be done!

RULES
1. Please be 17+ as there will most likely be mature themes
2. All ooc interactions and plotting will take place on Discord, so you must have one. This is non-negotiable.
3. All of RPN's rules still apply there.
4. There will be a writing sample required as the actual roleplay will involve 2+ paragraphs in each response (I''m not a stickler on this, but please don't do one-liners)
5. Keep ooc drama to a minimum, I'd hate to kick or mediate a fight between people.

And that's it for now! So if you've ever dreamed of being a princess or just rich, this is the group for you!

Please join the discord once I've reacted to your response! Join the The Royal Treatment Discord Server!

Last edited:
I didn't realize fcs were real ones so I'll have to pull my interest, but best of luck! This is still a cute story <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back