• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The royal life

here4therps

He is the second born of a royal family. His father is king, his mother queen and his older perfect brother is prince and he will one day be king. The second son met an American girl and they fell in love and were happy. Every so often there would be a camera flash but nothing more. She moved to his country to work and be close to him and they are starting to plan a grand future together. Than...his brother dies and he is suddenly next in line to be the king. Can they handle suddenly being the next royal couple?

I'm looking for someone to play the male

PM me to rp

Last edited:
He is the second born of a royal family. His father is king, his mother queen and his older perfect brother is prince and he will one day be king. The second son met an American girl and they fell in love and were happy. Every so often there would be a camera flash but nothing more. She moved to his country to work and be close to him and they are starting to plan a grand future together. Than...his brother dies and he is suddenly next in line to be the king. Can they handle suddenly being the next royal couple?

PM me to rp

I would love to do this with you to let you know I am kinda of a beginner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back