• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛The Royal Game♛ (IC)

Characters
Here
Tristan Elliot

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I don't really get people ... y'know?"
with: shyland shyland

"I didn't say I was bothered by it, you must be really perceptive." Tristan drawled, rolling his eyes. He raised an eyebrow at the odd comment, folding his arms across his chest defensively. "I never said that anyone was bothering me, I don't know where you got that idea on, perhaps you're not as perceptive as I thought." A bit cutting, but really, Tristan wasn't in the mood for being social; he wanted to eat dinner and to enjoy a peaceful evening while his roommate was gone.

He went back to his book as Joon cooked dinner for them, but he kept watching his roommate. Tristan wasn't a good cook, he didn't inherit any of his mother's skills in the kitchen, he should really learn how to cook but he just wasn't interested. When he thought Joon was finishing up, Tristan went to the kitchen table and raised an eyebrow at his question. "That's usually something you ask before you cook for someone, you know?" But then he sighed, shaking his head. "I'm not vegetarian." Not yet, he had been thinking about it but that seemed like an after graduation goal. Tristan sat down and started to eat, looking over at his half asleep roommate. "This ... this is really good, thanks Joon." He murmured, sounding a bit awkward; he wasn't one for giving compliments.
[/div][/div]

With: sprouhtt sprouhtt -> _amaranth_ _amaranth_

Beau released an involuntary chuckle at her quip. If only he could make a living off his lines, now that would be something. “I wish that were so, but alas everybody’s gotta get serious about the future at some point.” Then he whispered as though it were a secret between the two of them, “Even me.”

She stood there, appraising him and he snagged a nearby book that seemed to work well for his purposes. Honestly he was a little too distracted by Natasha to care much one way or the other. Just when he was going to make a polite exit—after all he did actually have to get to work eventually—she brought up a surprising proposals.

Beau had seen Natasha numerous times around campus, not just her work place. Not once were those times intentional or long in duration. Just long enough for a quick chat that he was always pleased to see she’d indulge him in.

Immediately he was nodding eagerly (perhaps too eagerly). “I, um, yes totally. I’d love to.” He had half a mind to skip work and spend more time with Tasha but his dad would kill him if he did. “Maybe Friday? I work in the morning that day so I’d be free all afternoon.”

After a moment’s hesitation he went into his backpack, practically spinning himself in a circle to get at it properly. He took out a piece of loose leaf paper and jotted down his phone number. “You should text me.” He said trying to managing a smile that was more charming that puppyish but he wasn’t sure how successful he was in this endeavor.

“I’ve got to go to work now, but text me!” he said one final time before he headed out to work. Wolffee&Cameron was only three subway stops away which was fortunate for him since he was definitely going to be late if he tried to drive in the city traffic.

When he walked in he saw his buddy Thomas hanging around. “Aye yo, Tommy-boy. What’s happening?” he asked feeling way too cheerful for the hangover achey-ness that was still hanging around.

Arthur "AJ" Wright
As bad as AJ wanted to know, he knew Rosalyn would never tell him who Noah is crushing on. He had to find out himself though it was not going to be easy. AJ wasn’t nosey, at least he wasn’t doing it on purpose. But also, it kind of made him happy that Rosalyn wasn’t in Noah’s interest more than his best friend. Sure, he wasn’t commitment guys or anything, but maybe he could get a few dates out of this. It was more like him than actually date a girl for some longer time.

From what they talked, AJ understood that they might get the same benefit from the pool. They both used it as a for of relax and cleaning their head. "It helps me with homework too, I guess; I realized a while ago that it's slightly easier to do homework after I swim a bit." Rose explained and AJ nodded. He wasn’t really big on homework but he understood that a good swim helped with anything that came after. AJ always felt much more rested and full of energy after an hour at the pool.

He suggested the race just as a form of fun. He had a competitive spirit and it was now also a form of a tease. Also, she looked like a solid competition there and AJ could use a bit of that as well. It has been a long time since he had someone to race with and when she agreed, he was even more thrilled. She had that playful mischievous glint in her eyes and AJ knew he has found the perfect partner here. "Although…it’d be no fun if there aren’t any stakes, right? How about…loser buys the winner lunch one of these days?" she asked and a crooked smirk appeared on AJ’s face. "You got yourself a deal, luv. To the other side and back." he said and took his position. "On three?" he asked and counted them down.

At first, AJ actually tried to win, he focused on winning. It would be lovely to have a pretty girl buy him lunch. They reached the other side almost at once and he darted back immediately. But then it struck him. He started to lag a little and let Rose gain a little head start. He decided to approach it differently. He even stopped and for a while, he watched the bare back of the girl, focused on her goal.

AJ started to swim again after a while and let her win. Okay, it might have been a little condescending on his side and in no way he believed that she couldn’t beat him on her own. But he really wanted to secure that he was going to take her out. Reaching the finish a moment after her, he held onto the edge and took a moment to catch his breath. "Wow, you have some pretty good form there, eh?" he said and stretched his neck a little. "Though this means that I get to take you out now." he said and gave her one of his famous winks.

"Anyway, luv, I’m gonna go for this a few more times. But I would love to take you out on Friday. And let’s make it a dinner, mkay?" he suggested. "Something nice and casual, no worries." he added and flicked her nose. "I’ll come to pick you up at seven." he said and darted forward to get a real swim this time.

AJ would ask Noah about her and where he could find her, hoping his roommate would share. But getting a date right at the beginning of the week boosted his ego once again and it was really hard to keep that smug smirk off of his face for now.
the pool

mood

amused, excited

outfit

click!

with

Rosalyn ( SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose )

mentions

x
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Thomas Porter
On his way back to the office, Thomas stopped in drive-in to get at least some cheap fat alternative of lunch. His head was still with the image of the blonde girl on the university quad. He didn’t even care what he was eating, just that it was some kind of burger with fries and he got himself sprite. If it was up to him, he would get a double bourbon and wouldn’t only stick to one. Thinking about Seren usually did that to him.

When he returned back, he was immediately called by one of the junior partners and for most of his afternoon, he worked on one of the pro bono cases that no one in the firm wanted to do. However, Thomas took everything. He wanted to prove himself as a hard worker and a good lawyer and if he did well, there was a great chance for him to be the one to get the job in this very company. It might not be as important to please his father at this point though yes, that was a pretty great motivation. But Tommy needed to have this career as he strongly believed that it would help him in getting the love of his life back. And it would definitely sit well with Seren’s father.

The man was ambitious himself and he and Tommy have always been on good terms. He was always a tiny bit jealous of Seren in this area. She had a father who cared and made sure she was the best version of herself she could be. Not that Mr. Porter didn’t care about his sons. He did. Maybe even too much. But he certainly had strange ways of expressing his affection. Ones that Thomas could never fully appreciate. Little did he realized that he was basically the very same person now.

Tommy’s afternoon passed pretty fast. He spent it at his desk with the paperwork and the phone, trying to arrange a few meetings and get as close to closing his case as possible. He worked through a few cups of coffee and he was on his way to get another one when he heard a familiar voice. "Aye yo, Tommy-boy. What’s happening?" Beau called at him and Tommy grinned. He adjusted his red tie a bit, yearning to take it of but he knew that was not gonna happen. At least not in next few hours.

"Hey, Beau, not much. You? How’s it hangin’?" he called back and walked to the young boy to give him a fist bump. The two were not like some real tight buddies but the kid was cool as far as Tommy was concerned. And then again, he was related to one of the bosses and it was never bad to have them on one’s good side.
Wolffe&Cameron

mood

getting tired

outfit

click!

with

Beau ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

Carmine; Seren ( Devotion Devotion );
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
With: Thomas _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mention: AJ

Beau accepted the fist bump without hesitation. “Had a pretty fun weekend and I’ve got a date later this week so I definitely can’t complain.” He said with a bright smile.

The two of them got along fairly well and it was nice being able to talk to someone in the office about casual nonworkplace related stuff. This day was going so well that he really wanted the opportunity to talk to a friend about it. Maybe he and AJ could meet up tonight to grab a drink. He hadn’t really seen him much this weekend and it would be good to catch up.

He pulled out his phone to send a quick text to his friend, “Hey man you free 2 grab a drnk 2nite?'

When he looked up he noticed something off about Thomas. He wasn’t boasting his usual confident swagger. Instead he looked a bit wrecked as if mugged up by thoughts. “Hey,” he said after a moment. “Everything okay kemosabe? You’re looking a little rough.” He had at least a few minutes to spare before he had to get neck deep in gratuitous research and filing systems.

b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg
Rosalyn SongMOOD. Content
LOCATION. Swimming pool -> Dorm room
ATTIRE. Swimsuit -> T-shirt & wide-leg cropped jeans
INTERACTIONS. AJ ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
MENTIONS. N/A

Fueled by competition, she barely felt the cold now. On his count, she kicked off the wall, and plunged forward.

The race seemed to be over in a flash. As her fingertips grazed the wall of the pool and then held onto the edge, she saw him finish no more than a moment after. "Wow, you have some pretty good form there, eh? Though this means that I get to take you out now." he said, winking at her with practiced ease.

Wait a minute. That tone...She tilted her head, and her eyebrows furrowed. Did he...throw the match just so he could take her out? Hmm. "Well, I want a rematch one day," she said amusedly.

"Anyway, luv, I’m gonna go for this a few more times," he continued. "But I would love to take you out on Friday. And let’s make it a dinner, mkay? Something nice and casual, no worries." Then he flicked her nose lightly and her expression turned to one of mild surprise. He was forward, alright. "I'll come to pick you at seven." And with that, he swam away.

She shook her head. She'd met guys like him before, although perhaps it was her first time meeting one at the pool. Usually she avoided them like the plague, but, well, since the appointment had already been made...She supposed she could just see how it turned out. A slight smile on her face, she dove forward into her own laps.

By the time she got out about two hours later, AJ was already gone, having left quite a bit earlier. She took a quick shower, humming as she did, and headed back to her dorm room to complete the pile of homework waiting for her.

The unsaid words that still remain.
Code by SapphirexxRose || Lyrics from Goodbye Summer - f(x) feat. D.O of EXO

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #8a8a8a; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=back] [div class=poly][div class=poly2][/div][/div] [div class=bkg] [div class=post1][div class=header]noah rhys masterson.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
10/5/2020
Noah looked apologetically at Lynn when she just dismissed what she said and summed it up nicely. The two sat in silence for a little while until Rosalyn spoke up, breaking the silence between them. "You're right." He paused for a moment. "She's just different.. cliche I know, but true." He paused some more to think about what she said. "It's true that I dive head first into things, but with something this Lynn. You have to take your time and assess the situation. Besides, I think she could be the one and I don't want to mess up my one chance at a real first impression. Those are long lasting." The two talked alittle bit about random subject here and their for the rest of Noah's break before she announced she was going to the pool. "Alright, see you later Lynn. I'll text you." He gave a small smile which teased dimples on ether side and waved. Once she was gone he ruffled his hair the back the way it was. Noah finished up his sandwich and drink then disposed of them properly before walking quickly to his class because it was nearing time for the class to start. Once he got there took the empty desk near the door towards the middle-front. A couple minutes after him his heart skipped a beat when Brianna walked in and seemed to be looking at him or rather at his desks' other empty chair. She didn't seem all that happen when spare him a glance as she slipped into the desk. He sighed inwardly as it was to be expected. He was prepared to receive this kind of treatment for awhile. When she flipped her hair back he caught a whiff of her perfume. He thought for a moment what he should say. Hey, you smell nice? Pfft no that's total creepville. You smell like my.. ugh don't even finish that thought Noah. Hey you remember? The guy in the elevator? Yeah that's me. I bored you to death with board games. "...Hey." He managed to say quietly but then cleared his thought alittle. "Hey." He said more clearly this time. Professor Stevens walked in shortly after clearing his throat and greeted the class. He took a moment to survey the class and take attendance before speaking up. "Alright class, take a good look at your desk mates. You'll be working with them for the next two weeks. Get comfortable and acquainted." There were some groans, moans and even some cheering go throughout the class room. Brianna didn't have to say anything for him to know she wasn't happy. He turned face her and gave a half smile that hid his dimples, but if you looked hard enough were teased. "Don't worry, this will go by quickly and smoothly. Names Noah."
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tagflex] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
Rosalyn and Brianna [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
none[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Another day, another song[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Keep it chill. . . [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
Law class next to Queen Bri[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

October 5, 2020

Jason listened as Joon talked about last night and how they didn't go to far, but it was enough to leave a lasting impression on him. He reach back and touched his friends' head. "Only if you liked him. Maybe you'll see him around again and if you feel up to it... give it to him." He said soothingly. He perked up a bit when his friend mentioned a party this weekend. "Sure, you know I like going to parties with you. You always seem to find the best ones Joon." He paused for a moment. "If you can get Tristan to come, do it. It'll be great."

When Joon just nodded he called for the dogs. "We should do this again sometime, it was... relaxing." The four left the dog park and snuck back into Joon and Tristan's room. Jason entered the room and took a seat as he motioned for Rascal to come over so he could pet him. Even Dolly came over after awhile to be petted shortly before going to lay down somewhere.

For the next hour or so, Joon and Jay have been talking about their weekend plans and their band's practice tonight. Right around when they were in the middle of discussing one of the songs for practice, Tristan came in. He looked over to greet him but he didn't appear to want any interaction. Jason shrugged and looked over to Joon when he said they could stop for today. "Alright, Rascal... see you another time bud. I'll catch you later Joon."

Jason let Joon led him to the front door. "Let me know what happens, okay?" With that he left to go his own dorm to get some homework for the day done.

Interactions: Joon
Mentions:
Outfit: Look at post pic
Tags: shyland shyland
Code by @Goldieloxx

Thomas PORTER
hardin-scott.jpg

Mood: amused
With: Beau Tiny Tiny
Outfit:
xxx

Despite it being not really allowed, Thomas loosened his tie a bit as it was starting to choke him. He grinned as talking to Beau was always fun. The guy seemed carefree in the best possible way and honestly, Thomas was a bit jealous of that. He would love to be like that, always wanted to be but his father would never allow that. Yep, Porters are winners, always focus on the goal, there is never time for fun. Those were the mottos which Thomas was raised with.

"Date, eh? She worth it?" Tommy grinned and tucked his hands in his slacks and tilted his head. Talking about other men's conquests usually helped him to stop thinking about his own fucked-up love life. Weird? Yep, probably. But it really helped.

“Everything okay kemosabe? You’re looking a little rough.” Beau asked and Tommy only sighed quietly. "Nah, just...troubles with my ex, you know." he said, not revealing the whole truth. There was no need to explain the whole case to anyone. How would he even explain that he had some shitty restraining order and that some bratty pup got to him so much that he even agreed to stop seeing his girl. He was supposed to be the lawyer and yet the redhead bitch won. "Anyway, glad to see you. Got a minute, man? I need you to do some minor research for me." he said, changing the topic. "It's for this recent pro bono case I've taken up and papers have been piling up on my desk. I'd owe you one." he asked as they walked towards the associate office together.

Last edited:
Brianna Carlton
The class was just about the start when Brianna’s phone beeped as a message from Seren arrived. She read it and a frown formed on her face. Like…really? She would miss the party because of her mom? Like she couldn’t go there on Saturday morning. Bri would even arrange a car for her. The girls spent some time exchanging messages and in the end, Brianna was satisfied. Of course, once again, she got what she wanted. And honestly, the party without her best friend would not be the same.

She wanted to continue with this conversation but Professor Stevens came and the class started so she needed to end the message chain quickly. Bri shifted in her seat and crossed her legs, her eyes pinned on the teacher. "Alright class, take a good look at your desk mates. You'll be working with them for the next two weeks. Get comfortable and acquainted." was the first thing he told them and Brianna didn’t realize it at first. Only when she looked at her partner, a sigh escaped her mouth. She was late once. Just this one time. And ended up with a project partner who she didn’t even know. Her eyes looked for her class friends and another wave of frustration hit her as they were, obviously, working together.

"Don't worry, this will go by quickly and smoothly. Names Noah." he introduced himself and Brianna turned to face him. "Brianna." she replied briefly and flashed him a learned smile. The one that was polite but not very genuine. "I really hope so." she added and turned away. The class went on, pretty uneventfully. Stevens wasn’t one of those teachers who would change his mind just because she asked nicely and well, truth be told, she could have scored a much worse partner so she dropped it. At the end of class, they found out their assignment. They had two weeks to present one of the landmark constitutional law cases and Bri and Noah scored the one from1974, United States vs. Nixon. They had to reassess the evidence and explain the whole case plus present whether the verdict was justified.

Once the class was over, Brianna made some additional notes and underlined them to emphasize their importance. After she packed her notebook, she turned to her new partner. "I suggest we go through the case on our own, study it and then meet, let’s say…Friday morning? I have no classes so it would work. Anyway, let me know." she said and flashed him another artificial smile before she left. She had some other plan for the afternoon and hurried out of the classroom.

A text came again and Brianna thought it was one of her friends but it was Carmine, letting her know that a car was waiting for her at their usual spot as they had agreed and that he was looking forward to their meeting. Her face was lit with a smile. A different kind this time as now she was genuinely looking forward to see her man. Clicking of her heels sounded on the hallway until she left the building and put her sunglasses on. The uber car was parked a bit further. Carmine never picked her up himself. None of them would risk being seen together. Bri looked around to check no one important was around and got in. Driver already knew the destination and Brianna kept her glasses on, just in case.

The car took her to the Carnegie Hotel. A thought flashed in her mind, one of those rare ideas she used to get. How wrong was this? Was this really worth to mess up her relationship with Seren? But she soon pushed that thought away, straightened her back and walked in. Only then she took her glasses of and looked around the lobby. Carmine was already waiting for her there and their eyes met almost immediately. A smug expression appeared on her face as she started walking towards him. "Carmine..." she said and gave him a brief kiss on the cheek. She wouldn’t risk anything more intimate in public. "I was looking forward to this." she whispered and pulled away.
con law class -> Carnegie Hotel

mood

excited, then taken by surprise

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren ); Carmine ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

Seren ( Devotion Devotion )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Mentioned: AJ, Noah Pysren Pysren
1588968077759.png “Date, eh? She worth it?” Tommy asked. Beau figured it was far too early to tell. He was definitely excited about it. Natasha was clever and beautiful. She was the kind of girl you settled into a relationship with, if you were the settling type. Beau wasn’t entirely sure that he was. At least not yet anyway. He simply offered a smirk and shrug in lieu of response.

When Thomas mentioned his ex, Beau wanted to interject and say something. He hadn’t gone through any breakups himself since he’d never had a serious relationship that warranted one. Still he had friends who had, especially those at the fraternity. He felt pretty confident he could help but as Thomas brought up work, Beau could tell that he his input would not be appreciated right now.

“Right-o boss man, point me at that research and I’ll demolish it!” With that he followed Thomas’ lead to the Associate Office. A few people offered him polite smiles and nods in his direction. Some of them gave him a few sharp looks—no doubt due to the obvious nepotism that scored him his position at the firm. Beau ignored them.

He dug into his research, completing after not too much time had passed. With his spare moment he sent another text to AJ: “Make sure you invite the boi Noah too, haven’t see him in a minute.” Beau presented the acquired research to Thomas and prayed the day would go by quickly.

With: Brianna _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mentioned: Seren Devotion Devotion

Carmine settled in to one of the brown leather couches as he waited for Brianna to arrive. In his left hand he twirled the room keycard idly, eyes glancing at his watch every so often. It wasn’t as though the girl was late. She rarely ever kept him waiting long. He was just a bit impatient to see her. His day had been long and frustrating especially seeing that his daughter elected to see her mother this weekend.

The whole matter had him so annoyed that he was desperate for some stress relief. He knew he’d find no better outlet than time spent with Brianna. Carmine tried not to read too much into that. It was hard to separate the relationship stuff from what they really were. It was so casual the thing between them that it was prone to breaking frequently.

When she arrived at the lobby, he found her instantly, standing out with her bright hair and stylish outfit. He stood up, almost as though entranced, and snapped the button on his blazer as a matter of habit. When she approached him for a chaste peck on the cheek his hand found the small of her back. “Likewise,” he said with a tiny pleased smile at her words. “Room 324 awaits, my dear.”

He kept his hand on the small of her back as he escorted her to the gilded elevators that were thankfully empty when the two boarded. In their privacy he shifted his whole body towards her for a proper kiss. Being with her was invigorating like he could find the fountain of youth by digging his fingers into her soft red tresses. He only pulled back for air when the elevator dinged for the third floor. “Come now, pet. I’ve been waiting all day for this.”

He escorted her to the room, opening the door for her to enter first. “Champagne? I’ve got your favorite.” He offered, already pouring the chilled bottle into two crystal flutes. On the bed there was a carefully wrapped gift. Carmine wondered how long it would take for Brianna to realize it was there. If there was one thing the girl loved, it was presents and he’d gotten her quite a few things in the past. She responded best to expensive clothing brands and thus he bought her a designer outfit that she might wear to one of the college parties that she liked to attend.

Sometimes she liked to try to make him jealous by mentioning them, the implication being that there wasn’t a boy in the room that wouldn’t want to flirt with her that night. But Carmine was aware that they were just boys and posed little threat to him ultimately. Whether he was conceding to his jealousy or not he’d never say but it would satisfy his possessiveness to know she was wearing an ensemble that he’d bought her.

[class=variables] --accent: #8a8a8a; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=back] [div class=poly][div class=poly2][/div][/div] [div class=bkg] [div class=post1][div class=header]noah rhys masterson.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
10/5/2020
Brianna didn't seem that disappointed with how she was smiling which gave Noah the boost he needed to keep to his word. Now that they were introduced maybe she'd remember him? Or would she think he was stalking here even though he's been in this class with her the whole time unnoticed? He shrugged off the thoughts and took some notes here and there. Their two week assignment was about the United States versus Nixon. He briefly read about that before so it shouldn't be too hard to pull up the case files (a redacted copy) and reassess the evidence and what not. After class he was packing to leave when Brianna turned to him and suggested they go through the case on their own for a few days then meet up on Friday. But before he could say 'Okay sounds good' she slipped away. Ah, I'll just tex... oh right. I'll let her now next time I see her. Shouldn't be too hard to spot her on campus. He thought as he left the classroom with alittle pep in his step. Noah was happy that fate decided to put the two together as partners for a case. For the next two weeks they'll be interacting, albeit about the case, but maybe he could squeeze in some other stuff? Who knows maybe by the end of this he'll really be more than just the 'board game guy in the elevator'? The young man made his way to the dorm room he shared with AJ and let himself in. He then made his way to his room and pulled out his latest homework and sat at his desk to begin to look over it and start on the assignments due first.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tagflex] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
Brianna [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
AJ briefly[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Score onefor Rhyses pieces! [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Keep it chill. . . [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
Dormsi[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

joonki
51e387040a669de0b02ab49628e358ea.jpg
joon woke up from his nap as the song space unicorn when off his phone for his alarm sighing he sat ups scratching rascal between his ears then cups his face
" you be good while i go shower before work then i will take you with me today* joon says as he gets up getting his work clothes and a towel rushing off to shower quickly when he gets out he answers a call from sam telling him to hurry its getting quite busy and he needs to go pick up his daughter from day care . joon then dries off quickly putting clothes ond and does his hair grabbing rascals leash putting it on him and stuffing some clothes in a bag and his phone charger and some of rascals food and a dog bowl in his bag and ran out the door with his dog to hurry to the club

as soon as joon got to the club he texted jay to remind him about practice later to night and grab the bag and dog heading inside joon walks into the office taking rascals leash off him and hanging it up the dog then lays on his bed as joon fills his bowl up with water quickly then closes the office door and goes clocking in stopping to talk to sam before he left to pick up luna reminding sam about band practice after that sam left joon to wait on customers . joon waited on a few girls and som guys but mostly girls since it was a bachlrett party tonight. jood would then pierodicly check on rascal through the night as the night slowed down the other waiter showed up and he clocked off changeing quickly to normal clothes joon got ready for practice*

joon sat and tuned his gatuar and made sure the mics worked and every thing was set up properly waiting for the rest of his band mates to come

Thomas PORTER
hardin-scott.jpg

Mood: amused
With: Beau Tiny Tiny
Outfit: xxx

Thomas really wasn't in the mood for talking about Seren and definitely not with Beau. It was weird and they were not that close friends that Tommy would share such a delicate matter to this kid. Because yes, to Tommy, Beau was just a kid for now. He was cool for sure and a good buddy to hang out at work, he was funny and pretty chill, which Tommy could always appreciate, but they were not that kind of buddies who would exchange lady stories.

“Right-o boss man, point me at that research and I’ll demolish it!” he said when Thomas asked him for that fricking research and he was only too glad when Beau agreed. Thomas was never really good at that kind of things, never had the patience for it and he was really happy that he could ask the part-timers like Benjamin to do that for him.

Once he got his hands on finished research, he could actually feel his heart become lighter. By that time, he has prepared the paperwork and even filled a few subpoenas, just in case. "Thanks, bro, I really do owe you one. Anything you need. Just say so and it's yours." Tommy grinned at Beau and took the file from him. "You saved me tons of time." he added and started to go through the papers. His eyes started to glint almost immediately, after a few pages. "This is it." he mumbled and ad a grin appeared on his face. He underlined several lines with a yellow highlighter and set the papers aside. It was close to the end of his day and he could finish it all tomorrow. Beau's research was really thorough and the boy has really outdone himself there.

It wasn't more than fifteen minutes after this when Thomas was walking towards the elevator which took him to the underground garage where his car was parked. He was done with work for that day. His plan was clear. Go home, have a drink or two...or three...or a whole lot...and think about how miserable his life has become. And also, stalk the social media to see whether Seren had something new. Stalkery much? As if he cared...

Brianna Carlton
Meeting with Carmine was exactly what Brianna needed. Just a plain sight of him made her heart beat faster. Bri wouldn’t call it love, though she cared for him a lot. He was an important part of her life, the one she really couldn’t imagine going without. He was a man. A real man. Not like the puppies at school who were flashing her looks full of devotion and desire, guys who would kill for even one smile from the queen. But Brianna Carlton didn’t need any of them. She needed a man by her side, someone to truly appreciate who she was and someone who could satisfy not only her carnal needs but was also mentally on her level. And Carmine had it all.

The moment he kissed her, everything went away. She rested her hands on the lapels of his blazer and pulled him closer to truly savor the kiss they shared. The wait was simply too long and if she had to be really honest, she was hungry for him. And judging from the urgency, he was kissing her with, his case was pretty similar. His hands in her hair caused her shivers and she would let him do that for hours. They kissed like there was no tomorrow, passionately, hungrily, until the elevator door dinged on their floor.

Walking to their room was almost endless and Brianna had to control her steps not to seem too eager. "Champagne? I’ve got your favorite." he offered and Brianna gladly accepted, once she set her bag down. "You know me too well." she purred in her husky seductive voice and took the flute from him. Their glasses clinked and the flute immediately travelled to her red-painted lips. Bubbles dissolved on her tongue and she closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy.

Only then she took off her jacket and hung it on the chair nicely, so creases wouldn’t appear on it. She took a few more sips from her glass and noticed a box on the bed. "Is this for me?" she asked, putting on her famous crooked smirk and walked to the bed. When he nodded, she opened the box, all excited. Her jaw dropped immediately. Of course, she could rely on Carmine to get her something really tasteful, he simply had an eye for beautiful things. But the dress was exquisite this time. She looked at him, eyes sparkling with joy. The red satin was cold to touch but the cloth itself was delicate and high quality. "Carmine!" she gasped and took it out, measuring it to her figure immediately. "Its beautiful! What did I do to deserve it?" she asked, knowing the question was just a formality but he had to ask. "Thank you, love." she breathed and walked to him to kiss him again, but this time, it was even deeper.

"You seem too pent-up." she whispered in that kiss and she took the blazer off him. His fingers started to work on his shirt buttons right away and their lips didn’t part from that moment on.
---
"I think I’ll wear your gift for my party on Friday." Brianna said, resting under the blanket in Carmine’s arms once she caught her breath again. "It’s going to be perfect and as a host, I have to look my best." she went on, knowing how he usually reacted to these kinds of information. But she liked him jealous, it made her feel even more wanted and felt a bit more power over him. Though it was fake, he controlled her more than she wanted to admit and only thanks to that Bri understood Seren when she was talking about how her father had to have everything and everyone under control.

"I hate to say that but I should go." she said, squirming in his embrace and pressed her lips on his jawbone. It has always been difficult, leaving him, like she was tearing a part of her body off. But she would see him a few more times that week and for today their time was over. Also, he had to return home as Seren would definitely look for him at some point and Brianna really didn’t want to witness that kind of call.

So, she got up from bed, where she had spent last four hours, and started to look for her clothes. "Should I text you for our next time, or will you?" she asked and adjusted her skirt so it would fit perfectly as before. Once sure she looked the way she did before, she kissed her lover goodbye, took her bag and the gift and left. The day was finally over for Miss Carlton and its finish was greater than she could ever imagine.
Carnegie Hotel, room 324

mood

excited, satisfied

outfit

click!

with

Carmine ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

x
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Arthur "AJ" Wright
The pool did exactly what it was supposed to to AJ. He finished his laps in around thirty or forty minutes and got out. Not that he wouldn’t enjoy spending some more time in water but he had some school work to do an couldn’t postpone it anymore. Even slacker like him knew when the time came to really work.

As he was leaving with his towel hanging over his shoulder, his eyes flashed back to the pool where Rosalyn was still working on her swimming for that day. His lips curled in a smile and he made a mental note to ask Noah where she lived so he could go and pick her up on Friday. Overall, trip to the pool was a great success for AJ and he knew it. And judging by that smug face expression, everyone must have known.

AJ took a quick shower to wash the chlorine smell off of him and returned to his locker. It was really about time he went back to the dorms. His phone told his that the daddy dearest had called three times. Awesome, that will be another great talk. But there were also a few messages, two from his buddy Beau. "Hey man you free 2 grab a drnk 2nite?" and "Make sure you invite the boi Noah too, haven’t see him in a minute." AJ grinned. He was planning on talking to Noah anyway and this only opened for a perfect opportunity. And backed up by Beau, they simply had to find out who the mysterious girl was, the one Noah has been daydreaming about. "Give me an hour, mate, going back from the pool. See you at Nightmare." he texted Beau back and hurried to his room.

Way back to the dorms went fast, AJ was full of energy and all the schoolwork was suddenly forgotten. His head was elsewhere, full of drinks and great company of his friends. He and Beau were tight as ever. AJ was surprised to find a guy here who he would click with so well, who would be so similar as Arthur. And Noah was a good lad, good roomie and AJ liked hanging out with him, party or not.

His phone beeped again and when he checked it, he grinned again. Some guys from school just texted him about the party on Friday. "Say no more, lads."he mumbled and confirmed. Parties were very obviously his thing but party at Brianna Carlton’s, only idiot would say no. And AJ’s mind was immediately reeling with possibilities.

"Hey, mate!" he called out when he entered his dorm room. "Dress up, Noah, we’re going out." he announced and took anything that Noah had in front of him. "Homework will wait, we’re drinking tonight." he said, his voice echoing in the small dorm room. AJ was just…loud. And not once he actually gave a thought to Noah’s possible plan for the evening. "Come one, come on, don’t just sit there. Get up, we’re leaving!" he went on yelling and threw his bag to the corner. Then it occurred to him that he should take the wet swim trunks out so he groaned and went to do just that.

AJ rummaged through his wardrobe to put on something more representative than his school clothes and sprayed himself with a few splashes of cologne, just in case. "You ready, lad?" he asked Noah and put his hand around his shoulders, ruffling his hair. "Come on, let’s live a little. And while we’re walking, you can tell me everything about that special little lady of yours." AJ laughed and led his roommate from the dorms, completely forgetting about calling his father back.
dorm room, heading out to the Nightmare

mood

excited; gooofy

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren )

mentions

Beau ( Tiny Tiny )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Mentioned: AJ, Noah Pysren Pysren

After Beau handed off the research, another associate snagged him up to some as well. That was more challenging and in-depth so it took in quite a bit longer. The only benefit was that by the time it was completed the work day was at long last over. He didn’t have a hell of a long time to get ready to go to the bar if he wanted to hit happy hour so he decided to just go in his work clothes. It was only a drink amongst friends anyways so he didn’t have to be so pressed about such things.

He checked his phone and saw AJ’s text which was sent about 45minutes ago. Pleased that they should be arriving at the bar around the same time, he headed on over. He’d had a pretty good day all in all and was eager to share it with his friends. Not to mention hanging out with their was always a good time. Despite the fact that he tried often to convince them to become Lambda lads, there was something nice about talking to people who weren’t obsessed with fraternity politics.

A few subway stops later found Beau at Nightmare, walking up to the bartender and requesting a Heineken. He didn’t like to drink too heavily after a hangover unless there was a party to turn up at. So he was content to limit it to a few beers. He snagged a bottom table with a pretty good view of the stage and waited for his friends to arrive.

Seren Diore
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

with: Sam

tags: shyland shyland

outfit: still the sweatpants one

„..Œuvrons ensemble à lutter contre toutes ces inégalités mais faisons-le à hauteur d’homme et avec l’exigence de nos principes, de nos histoires, avec notre universalisme chevillé au corps. En tout cas, ce sera mon engagement devant vous et pour cela, je compte sur vous“ Seren said passionately while looking at the imaginary crowd of the empty auditorium. Miss Leech made her do these practice speeches to prepare her for the real ones once she becomes the part of the political scene. Her belief was that words made a great diplomat because words were the tool to carry the nations and inspire them for action. They were practicing for various occasions and various institutions. Today she made her write and practice a speech that she would give at a United Nation’s session if she had to address the overall situation in the world. It was a tough assignment as she had to cover areas like the role of the UN, middle east conflict, multilateralism, gender, migration, climate and many more. This particular speech took Seren four days to write, that is how extensive the research she had to make was. It that was not enough, she had to write the speech in foreign language because Miss Leech believed that if the speaker is believable and convincing in foreign language then the ones delivered in their mother tongue would be a piece of cake.

Exactly an hour later, Seren was free to have her own program for the day. There was only one last thing she needed to take care of, i.e. to go to Sam and take care of the drinks for Bri’s party. But she did not consider it a duty as she liked hanging out with Sam. He somehow made her feel relaxed because he never worried and was always very nice to everyone. The fact that he had nice, toned arms and sometimes he wore sleeveless tops was just a bonus that any woman would happily appreciate. Walking towards the Nightmare, Seren noticed a fiery red hair cautiously walking towards an Uber. There was only one person it could belong to. “Brianna!” she mumbled half-surprised and half-amused at the disguise she was trying to pull off thinking that it would need more than sunglasses to mask her identity. That was another proof that Bri was secretly dating someone, at least that was Seren’s assumption. It clearly meant it was not a person from the campus, which was of no surprise to Seren because she knew her friend very well and knew that she found all the boys from the campus, or “puppies” as she liked to call them, not to be mature enough for her. "What is up with that Uber, hm? You know you have to tell me now... " she texted Bri to let her know that she is not keeping this secret to herself. (see discord - social media)

When Seren walked into the club, it was already half crowded with students. No wonder, the atmosphere of the club was very welcoming, just like the owner, although Seren barely had time to visit and just hang out around the bar after school as her father made her attend so many courses and lessons outside the ones she had in school that she was happy that he at least let her have free weekends. Looking around the club she noticed a guy standing at a bar. The flash of his brown hair, slightly slicked back seemed familiar and when the guy turned his head her way, she saw the curve of his smile that brought one to her as well. It was the person she was looking for. “Hey, Sam” she approached him, having trouble to keep that smile off her face “I am in a hurry, but I just wanted to make arrangements for the drinks for the party as I promised Bri I would take care of them. First of all, thank you for helping us, I can’t even express how much we appreciate it. We are really lucky to have you as a friend. Now, back to business. I still need to talk to Bri about what brands and how many bottles we are going to take, but in the meantime, I wanted to know if it would be ok if you brought the bottles to my house on Thursday evening. I will store them until Friday and then I will drive them to Bri’s house because I will be getting ready at her house anyway. So if that would be ok with you I would give the list to you on Wednesday. I would also pay for the drinks right on the spot that day and then if you could bring the bottles to my house on Thursday that would be great.”

Once the talk was over, Seren could finally head home. Still, no message from Carmine meant that Miss Leech still has not ratted her out. Or it meant that her father was actually really angry and wanted to resolve the situation in person once she comes home. Either way, she could not wait to get home and have a nice bath. It has been a long day. In Seren’s opinion, only Miss Leech’s class alone lasted, subjectively, five hours. It was when she reached the driveway, she noticed that her father’s car was missing but Seren did not think much of it as he probably had some unexpected meeting to attend. It would not be the first time it happened. Seren headed straight for the bathroom to conclude the day with a nice warm lavender bath.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
10/5/2020
Noah was working on his second and moving onto his third assignment when he heard Arthur call out. "Going out? Where?" And as soon as the last word left his lips, Arthur came in and took all his homework away like he was a workaholic. "Homework will wait, we're drinking tonight." Noah raised an eyebrow and watched his friend looking at him, expecting him to just hop up. "Come on, come on, don't just sit there. Get up, we're leaving!" Noah raised his hands up in surrender as he left his desk to go rummage in his closet for some decent clothes. He settled on some dark blue jeans with a undertone of black accents throughout. A blank tank top with a open white short sleeve button up. He barely managed to slip into some darkly colored shoes when Arthur popped in asking if he was ready. "Now I am... why are we going drinking?" Noah asked as he was still in homework mode, which was apparent as he looked back his homework assignments that was taken from him earlier. "Come on, let's live alittle. And while we're walking, you can tell me everything about that special little lady of yours." Arthur said laughing after ruffling Noah's hair briefly. "Alright, alright let's go." He mumbled and let Arthur lead him out of the dorm. When Arthur brought up the special lady again on their journey to Nightmare, the local hotspot, Noah strongly held fast in not revealing who the little lady was that stole his heart. "Not a chance AJ!" He chuckled as he stuck his hands in his pants pocket. The two talked alittle their day, future parties, Noah's music getting up in popularity, and that Beau was the one who invited them out. Noah found himself staring up at the neon sign that said Nightmare on it for a bit before following Arthur inside. Smiling, greeting the usual's who were always there that he recognized. Not long after stepping inside he spotted Beau by the stage. "Hey, I'll meet you there.. I'll grab us a round of beers." Once Arthur left to go meet up with Beau, Noah went to the bar a requested a round of Heinekens (3). When the bartender returned with the the beers, he thanked him before hurrying off to reunite with his friends. "Damn Beau? It's been so long since I last seen you. Hey how's the firm treating you?" Noah asked as he popped open his beer.
AJ and Beau[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
no one[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Tiny Tiny [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Guys night [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Dark jeans, dark shoes, black tank top under open white button up[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
Nightmare[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

October 5, 2020

Jason roused from his unexpected slumber at his desk. He looked at his desk clock and sighed. Wish I could have slept longer.. He thought just as he received a notification of a text message. He reached over and unlocked his phone to see who it was. "Shit, band practice tonight. Ugh." Maybe it was a good thing he didn't more sleep? Jason grabbed his bag that he usually kept packed with his necessary items for practice, such as tape, his drum sticks and back up pair and even a towel. Practicing can get abit sweating under the lights Sam sometimes have on.

Jason straightened out his clothes and fixed his hair before leaving and heading to Nightmare. It wasn't far but a decent distance away from campus and the dorms. Jason pulled out his phone and shot a text to Joon to let him know he was on his way.

Once he arrived he made his way to the bar to greet Sam and look for Joon. Once he found him on stage he made his way over. "Hey, I was just waking up when you reached out to me. Perfect timing because I did forget." He grinned and went in the back to the store room to grab his drum set and pulled it out. It took only a few minutes to set it up. "Did you bring Rascal?" Jason was fond of Rascal, he was a pretty cool dog. And by that time the rest of the band members were filing in one by one.

"Hey guys, so." He paused and turned to Joon. "Which song are we practicing? The one we've been working on last time, or the new one we recently started working on amongst ourselves?"

Interactions
: Joon
Mentions: Sam
Outfit: Look at post pic
Tags: shyland shyland
Code by @Goldieloxx

With: Noah Pysren Pysren and AJ _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mentioned: Natasha sprouhtt sprouhtt

Beau perked up to see Noah and AJ arrive, and gave Noah a wave as he headed over to the bar. His beer was about half-empty already so that suited him just fine. “AJ, my man. Get any details on Noah’s crush yet?” he asked cheerily. He was unsurprised to find out that he hadn’t—Noah could be very private about things when it wanted to be—but knew that AJ would figure it out eventually. Beau would be happy to help him do so.

When Noah came back with the beers, Beau greeted him properly. “The firm? Same old, same old. Honestly these half-day shifts are kicking my ass so hard that I don’t know how I’ll manage the full time this winter break. I was pretty late today after getting caught up talking to Tasha, but thankfully no one noticed.” He admitted.

“How have you guys been though? Feels like aged since the three of us managed to hang out together.” He said, relaxing back to drain his first beer. He was looking forward to his date with Natasha this Friday. He'd grab lunch and maybe even a kiss out of it if he played his cards right. He already knew exactly where he'd take her, this dope taco place that opened up near campus recently. Plus he'd heard there would be a party Bri was throwing this weekend which he was looking forward to as well. All in all this weekend would be kicking off to a pretty cool start.

Joonki
joon sat as he waited looking at his phone when he saw beau come in. With his friends. But joon couldn't go talk to him as jay and his other mates came in slowly " oh yeah I brought rascal I didnt want to live Tristan with the big baby tonight "* joon says as he stands up he was the shortest of the group with most of them being about 6 ft *" I think we can parctice both songs. I want to listen to rhe drum solo in the ne song youre really talented * joon smiles at Jay as he tunes his guitar

as the band practice. People filed him slowly listening to them. As they got drunk. And danced joon was. Tired after wards taking big long gulps of water as he walked off the stage to go buy a. Tequila shot from the bartender who never carded him for drinks * one shot please " joon asks before he went in back and gave rascal his food and some more water. And walked back out and took the shot. Sitting at the bar a moment. As the other members talked amongst themselves how the want to set up and put the equipment back *

Arthur "AJ" Wright
Everyone would agree that AJ was more or less a loose cannon. He rarely thought about things in advance and once he found out about the guys’ night out, he was on it. Little did he care that Noah had some homework to work on. That was the second line now. And therefore, his arrival looked like as it did. Poor Noah had no idea what was going for him.

However, what AJ was not counting on was that Noah wouldn’t reveal his crush. Not a chance, AJ. Those were the words. "Damn, laddie, I’m hurt!" he exclaimed. "I thought we were friends. And now, how am I supposed to help you with her???" he asked and shook his head, partly kidding, but partly dead serious. And honestly, the young Brit was a bit disappointed. Not that he didn’t understand, he knew his roommate well enough to know that getting the truth from Noah was going to be difficult. But still…he was kind of counting on finding out.

With the merry talk, the two reached Nightmare in no time. AJ was not pouting over the secret crush anymore, for a while, he even forgot about it as he was too consumed by being excited for Noah’s music getting more and more popular. It was always good to hear that his friends were successful in doing whatever made them happy. And Arthur was exactly that kind of friend who was getting pumped up just hearing about it.

"Mkay, I’m gonna join Beau then." he said and the two parted. AJ walked to his buddie and offered a handshake. "Yo, Beau, what’s up?" he grinned and took a seat at Beau’s right hand. "Nah, you know how secretive he is. But hey, I’m gonna find out if it is the last thing I do. And you’re gonna help. Plus I have a secret weapon. On Friday…" AJ couldn’t really finish as Noah came back with beers in a record time so AJ zipped it and took a bottle. "Cheerio, mates." he said, raising the bottle just a little and took a generous gulp as if he hadn’t drink the whole day.

"Tasha, eh?" he grinned when Beau mentioned her. "I thought you were going for…umm…you know, that tall blonde…Alicia? Ally? Annie?...oh, bloody hell…the volleyball player…you know which one? You were all over her last night." AJ was trying hard to remember but he was miserable with names. Especially the ones that didn’t concern him. Poor guy was barely able to remember his own girls. Which led him to…

"Noah, mate…speaking of girls, you need to tell me where can I find that adorable friend of yours. Rosalyn, right? I have a date with her on Friday but I forgot to ask where she lives so…could you help a friend out?" he laughed and worked on his bottle. "There, Beau, this is how I’ve been. Scoring a date with a pretty girl. And I’m planning on taking her to Brianna’s party. You have heard about that one, right?" he asked and his eyes were jumping from Beau to Noah and back. He was sure Beau has heard but he had to make sure. "And by Friday, you are getting your own date, Noah boy. Whether you tell me or not. I bet she’ll be at Bri’s. Everyone will be there. And the two of us…" he pointed at Beau and himself. "…we are going to make sure she loves you as much as we do." AJ concluded and looked at Beau as if Noah's opinion didn't even matter. "You in, my boy?"
Nightmare

mood

excited, planning

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren ); Beau ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

Rosalyn ( SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
cc151ba5dac9799b35700e0cfa58d97b.jpgLocation: Natasha's Apartment
With: N/A
Mentioned: Beau Tiny Tiny

Natasha had been studying for a while now, when she decided that she would get up and head back over to her apartment. Today she didn't take her car with her to school since it was a nice day out and the walking would do her good. Natasha couldn't quite remember when she would bring her car to campus since she only used it when she was driving across town and also for late-night drives. When Natasha was in high school, it was her junior or senior year, she participated in a car race, that was late at night and almost got busted from the cops. She did have a wild side to her, and till this day her father doesn't know about her illegal street racing, which only happened once or twice and then she didn't do it anymore. But the rush that it brought her, always made her excited. Natasha was a huge fanatic of cars and motorcycles, and she was almost there to convince her father to let her bring her motorcycle to college when she remembered that lugging around grocery's wouldn't be fun. But every so often, she goes back home to take a ride...that is when she isn't busy.

Natasha had been lost in her own thoughts when she was close to her apartment building and ran into these two girls who lived across from her apartment.

"Hey, Natasha!" The girl with the fiery red hair said and the other brunette who was standing next to her waved her hand with a smile.

Natasha smiled, "Hey Jennifer and Hailey, where are you two off too?"

"Oh, we're going to the mall to go and buy a new outfit. Didn't you hear? Brianna is throwing a party this Friday and --" before the girl with the red hair named Jennifer could finish speaking, Hailey nudged her and Natasha caught that.

Hailey began speaking, "Sorry I did that, I just didn't know whether you and Brianna are friends or should we even call it that?"

"Of course I didn't know about that, anything that has the name Brianna in it, I literally just ignore.." Natasha chuckled and then the rest of the girls chuckled as well. Natasha was weary of the two girls, she knew they were friends with Brianna, so she had to watch what she said in front of them.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "Well...it doesn't matter, almost half of the school is going and I think you should too. It wasn't like Brianna was handing out invitations..."

Natasha just shook her head with a slight smile, "We better get going, hopefully, we'll see you there..." Hailey said as the two of them waved Natasha goodbye.

Natasha entered the apartment and began thinking about what Jennifer had said, and maybe she was right...maybe she should go to the party. Natasha didn't need to go out for a dress, she knew that she already had one, and she decided to text Beau and ask whether he was going as well.

Beau "The Flirt"
me
Hey Beau, I'm going to ask you a question...so don't read too much into it, but are you going to Brianna's party on Friday?
them
Typing....

Natasha couldn't believe herself. When would the thought of Beau ever cross her mind? Maybe his flirting game was rubbing off on her and making an impression, but who knows, only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back