• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛The Royal Game♛ (IC)

Characters
Here
With: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , Devotion Devotion , NaomhOr NaomhOr
Mentioned: The9lockofEli The9lockofEli , shyland shyland

Nona smiled politely at Seren, ignoring the fact that she wasn’t drinking her coffee. She’d only even gotten her a cup to not be rude. In all honesty Nona didn’t really like Seren. At times it seemed like Seren didn’t care about the empire that Brianna had built up from nothing. Sometimes it even appeared as though she looked down on Willow and Nona for their commitment to the Queen. After all, a Queen was nothing without her hive. It was their duty to support her after all she’d done for them.

Nona suspected that Willow’s cheerleading acceptance was linked to the Queen. She knew that her most recent ex only talked to her because of Brianna as well. These newfound popularity and friendships that they’d found could all be traced back to her. Even Seren’s ability to be friendly with so many different types of people, Nona believed, was in part due to the fact that she was so ingrained in the Queen’s world. Even hearing her now be so sarcastic and cavalier with Brianna urked her.

She perked up seeing her best friend come bearing her gifts. “Hey, Willow. You didn’t miss much!” she said cheerily, Nona quickly shrunk down, however, when Brianna started to rip into her for her dress attire. The two of them had been so quick to leave that Nona hadn’t even noticed. If she had, she’d have warned her immediately. Brianna had a reputation to uphold after all. She couldn’t have her hive wearing just anything. She watched silently as Willow rushed to fix up her appearance.

At the mention of the party she perked up. Parties were one of the biggest perks of being friends with the Queen. Before her induction, Nona hadn’t been to more than a birthday and now her social calendar had filled up almost overwhelmingly. “That sounds like a great way to start off the week.” She immediately took out her phone too take notes of anything that Brianna might need for the event. She wondered if she might see Elijah there, she knew he’d mentioned being open to hanging outside of family functions but he could have just been being nice. She didn’t want to presume.

When Sam came over she smile politely at him. Sam was nice enough but she didn’t know him super well. Plus she was another one of Seren’s inexplicable fans—

which was another reason to keep him at length. Still, she was nothing if not able to at least feign friendliness. “Hey Sam. Oh, supplies for the party? That could be good!” she quickly deferred to Brianna. “What do you think?” she asked earnestly.

With: sprouhtt sprouhtt

Beau tracked the motion of her hair in a brief daze before he smiled brightly at her suggestion. In all honesty he never really looked for her. Maybe he went to the café a little more often than necessary but otherwise all their run-ins were very coincidental. Confidently he said, “Pretty sure that you must have some kind of magnetic pull, because I’m always attracted.” He was pretty proud of that one.

He liked to think of himself as the king of pick up lines. He memorized any that caught his eye, or that he heard off-handedly. They were cheeky and innocuous at the same time. Plus he honestly found them pretty funny. If someone he was hitting on didn’t like his lines, he could tell they weren’t a good fit. He liked to think that Natasha at least didn’t mind them. “But forreal, I was just trying to grab a book for a project before I head to work. Dr. Kondapaneni believes that information found on the internet is ‘lazy’ and ‘ill-informed’.” He made a horrible face at that.

“It’s definitely my luck that I get to see you at the same time, Tasha.” He added with his best smirk. Beau had been told that he laid it on thick sometimes, and maybe that was amplified when it came to Natasha. It wasn’t like him to keep chasing a girl that wasn’t falling for his charms quite so easily but she was different. “Whatcha reading there?"

October 5, 2020

"Man I just don't know about that Quiz we're going to ha--" Jason stopped midsentence as his good friend Joon came by stealing some of his pizza. "Hey, took you long enough Joon!" He grinned and said while the others agreed. They all sat there talking about the Quiz they're going to have tomorrow in the class they all have together, they even mentioned a few tunes and their next practice.

Right when Jason was finishing up his lunch, Joon asked him if he wanted to go to the nearby dog park. No doubt to walk Rascal and Dolly. With Rascal being his favorite, he wholeheartedly agreed. "Sure thing." Jason stood up and dusted his pants off and threw his trash in the nearby trash bin. "We'll catch you guys later." He waved as he turned around to catch up with Joon. "Hey wait up!"

It didn't take them long to arrive at the dorms, and a few minutes to get to Joon and Tristan's shared dorm. "How's your roommate treating you Joon?"

Interactions: NPCs
Mentions: Joon
Outfit: Look at post pic
Tags: shyland shyland
Code by @Goldieloxx

JOONKI
693e8234fbb2800b0cf08d14e2077f96.jpg
Joon walked with jay to his dorm unlocking it " he's pretty chill hansome too " joon smiles as he enters the room looking over the room to make sure the dogs didnt distory anything * im making him dinner tonight i didnt come home last night so he ended up taking care of rascal all night " joon says picking up some stuff putting it away before finding rascals and dollys leashes putting it on them then looks out of the door to see if anyone is around before leading the dogs and jay out of the room locking the door and walking out to his car putting the dogs in the back seat opening the door for jay to get in before getting into the care himself buckling up they drove to the dog park

joon parked the car letting the dogs out grabbing their leashes before either one could run off walking to the fenced area and letting them off leash to run and play there wasnt any other dogs around but them*"hey jay have you ever had a one night stand before?"* joon asks him curious as to what he would say if he told him what happen the night before joon was also worried what he was gonna tell tristan about why he wasnt home last night eaither* joon sighed slightly lost in deep though for a second till he herd a lot of barking seeing rascal chase something small and agile joon ran to stop him from jumping over the fence to eat a cat.

Brianna Carlton
Brianna should have known better by now than to expect something more from Carmine. The man was perfect in her eyes, someone exactly worthy of her status but boy, could he make her nervous sometimes. He expected everyone around him to abide to his rules and he was possibly the only person who could put Brianna Carlton in order. But this silence after her last text, no confirmation, no agreement, it made her took a deep breath and swallow a few mean remarks.

Instead, she focused on matters at hand. Once Willow fixed her hair, Bri flashed her one of her charming smiles, this time being pretty genuine. "See? I like much better now. You’re a beautiful girl, never forget that. Don’t cover your pretty head."she said and offered her minion a wink. Brianna used this carrot-and-stick treatment to her subjects and believed that they needed both. She needed to keep them in order but give them enough love so they wouldn’t hate her or, god forbid, leave her.

Hearing Seren’s remarks, Bri just shook her head and let it slide. Seren was her own person and even though they didn’t see eye to eye many times, it -was- her best friend. And then there was this matter of Brianna seeing her father. So yes, you could say that Bri took her comments a bit easier. "You and those low carb days. As if I didn’t know how much you can stuff yourself with when the mood hits you. Even on the low carb day."she smirked and was sure Seren would hit back if the topic hadn’t changed and Sam had not approached their table.

With Sam, Brianna had this neutral relation and since he was friendly most of the time and never got in her way, Brianna had no reason to hate him. And then there was this party advantage. "How are you guys coming to the club tonight?"he asked and Bri just shook her head. What the rest of her group did in their free time, she didn’t mind. "Hey Bri if you need drinks for the party I’d be happy to supply at a discount."he told her and that actually caught her interest a lot. "Could you now? That would be amazing. I’ll make sure to stay in touch."she said and flashed another of her smiles. Once he left, Bri simply straightened her back and smiled. "Seren, could you be a lamb and talk through the drinks with Sam once you have time?"Bri turned to her bestie, knowing how close they were. And that could also give Seren some more alone time with the man. She liked him and Brianna was not blind to the fact.

"Back to your question, Willow. Yes, I would love you to spread the word a little. You know, so it hits the right people. You know what I mean, right?"she asked. "Also, I’ll want music. Remember that DJ working my last birthday? What was his name?"she couldn’t remember for the world. "Anyway, I want him. Winona,…ugh, this won’t do. You two, both with W. I’m gonna call you Nona, that’s kinda cute. Yeah, I like that. So…DJ. That’s your task. Oh, and Willow. Make sure you invite all those cute frat guys you know."Brianna grinned. Not that she was interested. AS IF! But she needed to keep her appearances so her affair would remain secret. "I’ll have Ruth take care of everything else."Bri concluded, knowing her maid was extremely reliable in this area, and started to collect her things.

"Anyway, ladies. I gotta get to class. If there is some problem, let me know. But make sure, there is none in the first place."she chirped and stood up to walk away. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she was walking by the fountain, for this very moment blind to the boy, who had shared her elevator experience with her. For now, she was focused on getting to class, head held high, back straight and designer bag hanging from her shoulder.
quad of the Hardington University

mood

satisfied

outfit

click!

with

Seren ( Devotion Devotion ); Willow ( NaomhOr NaomhOr ); Nona ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

X
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
[class=container] --accent-1: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSAk2O-V8HEGXny8ckxLeNzoZ2H5e5BfhVm15K0Kkv0fNsnuAKc&usqp=CAU); --time: 15s; [/class] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation constellation [/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 15px; color: #b2e0e0; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 5px; left: 15px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #333; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #A0C9C9; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]
[div class=container][div class=border][div class=name]Willow Butler
[div class=role]Take It One Day At A Time[/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Willow gave Brianna a bashful smile, compliments from the Queen Bee brightened her day to no end. Though she had to stifle a giggle at Seren's comments about her being a 'snack', even if she wasn't really fond of the other girl, she had to admit, she was beautiful. Damn, she wished she had her confidence. Even her new found popularity at being a member of the cheerleading squad hadn't boosted her confidence yet like she thought it would. But she knew why her confidence wasn't at the level it should be but there was nothing she could do about it just yet. When Sam came over to the group, Willow adjusted her sunglasses and glanced up at him; sunglasses were a great spying tool. She liked their resident bartender, he made a mean cocktail and offered sage advice to the drunk and downtrodden. Not to mention, he was offering a deal to them for party drinks. She had to admit, Sam was quite cute but still not her type. Willow perked up when Bri's attention was drawn to her again and nodded. "Oh of course, I've got practice tonight and the football team will be training at the same time, all of them will know about the amazing party that's happening." She promised. They wouldn't pass it up, being invited by a cheerleader to the Queen Bee's party? No one on the cheer squad or football team would want to turn down that invitation. When Bri inquired about the DJ from her party and Willow tapped her own cheek with a pout, trying to remember his name. She remembered that there was a DJ there but she couldn't remember anything about him except the fact he was playing some amazing music. How many G&Ts had she drank that night? "I think I followed him on Insta..." She mused mostly to herself, making a mental note to look through her followers later to see if any of them jogged her memory. When Bri left them, Willow put back on her baseball cap because even if Brianna said she preferred her with it off, she felt so wrong showing off her unwashed hair to the masses. "What classes do you have next girls?" She posed the question to both Seren and Winona, seeing if either of them were heading in the same direction as her.[/div][/div] [div class=info][div class=text]OUTFIT: xLOCATION: Campus. WITH: Brianna, Seren, Nona, SamTAGS: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Devotion Devotion Tiny Tiny shyland shyland .[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 630px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 630px; background: #f1f1f1; margin: 0 auto; border: 1px solid #ccc; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; top: 20px; line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 27px Abril Fatface; color: #333; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=role] display: inline-block; position: relative; top: 15px; left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 9px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); padding: 5px; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; top: 90px; left: 0; height: 160px; width: 450px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); [/class] [class=info] position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 30px; width: 440px; padding: 0px 5px; font: 11px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 28px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] display: inline-block; padding-left: calc(100% + 5px); animation: {post_id}marquee var(--time) linear infinite; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; left: 0; top: 250px; width: 433px; height: 316px; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; line-height: 125%; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #333; [/class] [animation=marquee] [keyframe=0] transform: translate(0, 0); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translate(-100%, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=variables] --accent: #8a8a8a; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=back] [div class=poly][div class=poly2][/div][/div] [div class=bkg] [div class=post1][div class=header]noah rhys masterson.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
10/5/2020
As soon as Noah opened up his song book, his roomie and friend Arthur, also known as AJ, popped up. "Hey, look whose finally up. And during lunch time no less." He teased while grinning slightly. "Yeah no problem, you know I got you." Noah opened up his container holding his sandwich and took a bite, which he almost choked on when Arthur mentioned him checking out the ladies. "Y-you saw that? Erm... well..it's--" While Noah was trying to figure out how to tell his friend he was eyeing Brianna Carlton, he said he had to go. Noah felt so relieved. He wasn't embarrassed at all, he just couldn't deal with other peoples' disapproval. Not that it mattered all that much if they did. The heart wants what it wants. "Alright, catch ya later!" Noah wasn't sure if Arthur heard everything he said but he finished what he had to say anyway and waved. Soon, Noah returned his attention back to his lunch and song book. Taking bites every now and then with a few written words there. Noah was in the midst of writing a verse when something freezing cold touched his cheek, or what felt like it was freezing. He flinched while reaching up and touching his left cheek as his eyes landed on his best friend Lynn, full name Rosalyn Song. "Ah, Lynn!" He said surprised but happy. "Not funny." He joked as she looked extremely amused and satisfied at his reaction. He reached and took the drink from her promptly opening it and taking a gulp. It was much needed as he forgot to bring something to drink with him. "Thanks, needed that." After Rosalyn nodded she went to ask him about his day and confessing his lo-- wait. No. Uh. Noah felt his cheeks start get warm and averted his eyes downward and started fiddling with his song book. "My what? Don't be ridiculous." He looked her straight in the eyes then for the next part. "She doesn't even know me, I'm probably just the 'board game guy in the elevator' to her." But it doesn't stop me from wanting to get close to her... He thought to himself as he took another drink. "Enough of that though, I've been okay. Same old.. same old... but hey, I want you to check out these lyrics and see what you think?" He asked as he turned the book over in her direction and held it out. "How was your morning classes? Was that kid sleep again? Heh" Noah's eyes wandered over to Brianna's group just as Brianna was leaving her group and walking towards where he was. He didn't know what to do. Was she coming to him? No...no she wasn't. She's just passing by... Noah then returned his attention back to his best friend. "Ah, could you repeat that?"
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tagflex] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
Arthur and Rosalyn [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
Brianna and Sam[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose shyland shyland [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Another day, another song[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Keep it chill. . . [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
On the quad by the statue[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

Last edited:

October 5, 2020

"Oh? Really? He's gotta be if you're saying that." Jason wiggled his eyes brows at his friend. "But hey if you ever need someone to look after Rascal, I'll take the old champ." He offered up a small smile as he stepped in after Joon. He looked between Rascal and the other dog Dolly and waved greeting them both. "Hey you two."

Once Joon found the leashes, they four were on their way to the dog park. With the humans in the front and the canines in the back. Joon and Jason didn't really take much but a few small words here and there.

Jason put his hands in his pockets and followed Joon and the dogs into the dog park. He watched as the dogs were let loose to go run off and play. Jason always wondered if dogs actually used the dog pool in the park. Maybe today will be day he finds out.

"I won't lie to you, I have had one. I clicked with this girl Jessie and we went to my place. Next thing I knew I woke up alone. Shame really." Jason watched Rascal start chasing after something. "What's up?" But before Joon could answer him right away Rascal started barking along with Dolly. So Joon went to go see what it was and as it turned out, the dogs were chasing a cat. "Close call hehe..." He paused for a moment, remembering what Joon had asked him earlier. "So, Joon. Did something happen man?"

Interactions: NPCs
Mentions: Joon
Outfit: Look at post pic
Tags: shyland shyland
Code by @Goldieloxx

[class=border] --main-colour: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/32/51/b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Rosalyn Song[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. Relaxed LOCATION. Quad -> Pool ATTIRE. Hoodie & leggings -> Swimsuit INTERACTIONS. Noah ( Pysren Pysren ) MENTIONS. Brianna ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )[/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]She tilted her head at his suddenly serious tone, and met his eyes with her own. "Well," she began. "even if she just knows you as the "board game guy in the elevator", at least she knows you, right? Popular princess like her, they probably don't take notice of just anyone. At least you're someone to her." She started to dig in to her unadon, closing her eyes in relish at the delicious taste. Swallowing, she took the songbook from him and scanned the page. "I like it," she smiled as she passed the book back to him. "Quick suggestion though: What if you used 'strange' instead of 'weird' here?" she tapped the page to indicate the lyric. "It sounds better to me. Just a suggestion, though. Other than that, it's really good. I love the bridge." When he asked about her classes and the ever-sleepy classmate, she laughed and replied, "Yeah, he was frolicking in dreamland as usual. I wonder if he even knows it's me who sits next to him every time. It's like how Prince Eric wakes up to Ariel's face after she saves him, yet he doesn't recognize her when he meets her again...except in this case it's almost every day," She then realized Noah was looking elsewhere. Ah, of course. The princess approached. They watched as she swept past them, before Noah turned back to her, still clearly slightly distracted. She shook her head, smiling. "Nah, it's nothing. Just said he was sleeping as usual," she replied and continued to eat. After a while, she spoke again. "You know, Noah, you usually dive head-first into things. Why the hesitation now?" she wondered out loud, looking at him again to watch his reaction. "It's not that I don't completely get it though: possible public humiliation, etcetera, etcetera. I just wanted to hear your side of it, like if there's some other reason or something." She finished her food and leaned against the statue. The weather was pretty good; it was starting to get chilly, but she loved the cool air. Content to just stay there in comfortable company, she allowed her thoughts to drift to nothing in particular. Ah, right. She had that quiz due tonight. She should probably move on with her day, then. Standing up, she stretched leisurely, akin to a cat. "I'm going to go to the pool now. I can probably get in an hour or two before I have to start on my homework. Let me know if you want to hang out or anything later," she said, waving her phone slightly. "Also, maybe let me know if you do end up talking to the princess," she tousled his hair with a laugh, before heading to the pool. At the pool, she quickly changed into her black one-piece swimsuit. She wasn't a fan of two-pieces, being slightly self-conscious about her body. A one-piece just felt more comfortable for her. After completing her usual warmup routine, she exited the locker room and went to her usual pool chair to set her water bottle and towel down, concealing her locker key from sight by covering it with the towel. Then she proceeded to tie her hair up in a simple ponytail—she wasn't very deft with her fingers, and had never spent much time on learning new hairstyles. She could only manage simple ponytails and the occasional messy bun.[/div][/div] [div class=quote]The unsaid words that still remain.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; background: #f1f1f1; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; height: 2px; background: #252525; width: 100%; [/class] [class=charname] position: absolute; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 33px; color: #252525; top: 27px; left: 175px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: top center; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; top: 15px; left: 15px; [/class] [class=iconcolour] border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.3; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: var(--main-colour); filter: none; [/class] [class=bubble] position: absolute; width: 20px; height: 20px; border-radius: 100%; background: #252525; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; color: #252525; top: 525px; left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600; [/class] [class=charinfo] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 63px; display: block; top: 92px; left: 285px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Manrope; color: #252525; white-space: pre-line; overflow-x: hidden; line-height: 140%; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 417px; color: #000; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; font-family: Manrope; top: 210px; left: 50px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class]

Last edited:
With: NaomhOr NaomhOr Devotion Devotion _amaranth_ _amaranth_

Winona beamed at the new nickname. She’d had a few childhood friends call her Nona but it had phased out somewhere during high school. Brianna was right, it was cuter and much less confusing given the two “W”s. She was so smart. Given her assignment, she quickly went searching through her contact list for the DJ. “I’m on it, Brianna!” she said cheerily.

Willow’s murmuring caught her ear and she quickly opened up Insta. “Oh you’re right. Isn’t he Ky…Ky something…” she searched up ‘ky’ and was pleased when @kygomusic popped up.

“Yes! Found him.” She told Willow proudly, before sending him a quick DM. Hopefully he’d respond soon and be available with such short notice. Idly, she thought that it might be cool to have live music at one of these parties. But that wasn’t what Brianna asked for and Nona would do her best to deliver on the request.

To Willow she said, “I’ve got my first Accounting course next. Honestly, this major change is pretty rough. I’m so bad at math which is all these business courses even deal with.” Not to mention she would have to take on a heavier course load if she hoped to graduate on time. She missed her art courses and professors a lot and this whole transition was extremely frustrating. But it was what her father thought was best so.

“What about you guys?” she asked, though she supposed that Seren would have to go talk to Sam before her next class anyway.

Arthur "AJ" Wright
AJ only grinned. He didn’t know anything about Noah’s crush on Brianna but he could have told that he was looking in that direction and one of those four ladies has captured the heart of his roommate. He kinda wished he cloud have stayed there and make him approached his femme fatale but he couldn’t have any more absences in his math class. If he did, he wouldn’t pass and his father would…well, let’s just say that “all hell would break loose” is quite a weak expression in comparison to what would esteemed Mr. Wright to his younger son.

As expected, math class was horrible. Not that AJ was stupid, he got everything that he had to deal with there but it was simply not interesting to him. His interests were elsewhere and he never did well when forced into bullshit. The lecturer was boring as hell and his monotonous voice was making AJ sleepy. Not that he didn’t get enough sleep but you know these types that could cure insomnia, right? AJ spent the whole class lying on his desk, arms folded under his chin, at the back of the lecture hall. Occasionally, he scribbled something in his notebook but the logarithmic equations were easy for him.

Finally he managed to get out of there and his initial though was to find his roommate but when AJ returned to the quad, Noah was gone. Of course, he probably went to his class. AJ groaned and now that he had the rest of his afternoon free, he suddenly felt bored. There was no party that he knew off and it wasn’t Wednesday so he would…wait, why not?

The swimming pool was open and his head was getting a tad heavier since he was quite fast and in movement ever since he woke up. Now he stopped and last night was starting to catch up with him. Nice swim could help, make that blood flowing again properly. Water was where AJ felt at home. He could spend hours there, whether it was sea, lake or just a local pool, there was almost no force to get him out.

It really only took a moment to get back to the dorms and shove his swimming trunks to his gym bag. The idea itself was quite exciting to him. Why didn’t he go to the pool more often? Ah..yeah…college lifestyle, right? "You’re gonna be my demise, Beau." AJ muttered and chuckled upon thinking about his friend who always managed to get him in this kind of trouble.

Once he got to the pool, he quickly changed and stretched, hearing his back crack loudly. Only then he walked out of the changing room and as he was walking by the pool towards stairs, he noticed something. Well, more like someone. Arthur was never the one to fail to notice a cute girl and this one…she seemed particularly familiar. And that black one-piece was doing her a huge favor. Okay, AJ (no matter how he might seem) didn’t come to the pool for ladies. This was the only place he noticed them only very rarely. But since the brunette seemed like he knew her, he stopped to think.

"Excuse me, can’t help but notice, you seem very familiar to me. Please, tell me we have met before."he grinned and lowered himself to the edge of the pool where the girl was taking her small break. "Name’s Arthur. Or AJ." he went on and flashed her a pearly white smile, his British accent protruding quite a lot.
school -> the pool

mood

excited

outfit

click! & click!

with

Rosalyn ( SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose )

mentions

Noah ( Pysren Pysren )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Brianna Carlton
The con law class was not about to start for quite some time now but Brianna had something else on her mind. Seeing how interested Seren was in her texting, Bri realized one thing. This affair she had going on with Carmine Diore had to stay secret but not with Seren being onto her. She might not have known who the mysterious guy was but since the girls shared everything, Brianna had to make sure that Seren is occupied with other things that Bri’s love life. And the best way how to keep her occupied might be to get her a date and hope for the best.

But knowing her bestie, this was not going to be easy. Ever since they managed to get rid of Thomas, Seren didn’t let anyone close to her and yes, she and Sam might be friends but Bri needed the blonde to be in love. And she needed someone strong enough to make her fall in love. But where to get someone like that, right?

With her status, Brianna was not willing to go around and look for such boy herself. There was only one way to do this right. Only one person who knew everything about everyone. The girl barely talked to people and somehow, she was the best source of gossip and information at the Hardington University. And that’s where Bri was heading.

She found the goth girl at her usual spot, the corner of the cafeteria that was almost empty now. Thank god. She really didn’t wish to be seem buying information here. Brianna plopped down and narrowed her eyes, looking in the black-lined eyes. "Pff, if it isn’t the Queen herself." the girl scoffed and straightened her back, knowing that if Brianna showed up, this was going to be good. And pretty beneficial.

"I need a guy." Bri started and the informer, also known as Veronica Prescott, looked at her, jaw dropped. "Obviously not for me." Bri added, rolling her eyes. "I need a guy who can keep the girl occupied. For the right price, of course." she smirked and Veronica leaned closer. "Date or hook-up?" she asked and Bri shrugged. "Both"

It took some time, talk and negotiation but in the end, Veronica presented two options. "If I were you, I’d go for Beau Davis." she said, but Brianna dismissed that immediately. Everyone knew Beau’s reputation and while he was fun to be around, he would never have chance with Seren. "Okay, then I have someone else for you. He’s a new kid. Elijah Brown." she said and pointed out of the cafeteria window where the guy was just passing by. Brianna looked at him and pursed her lips. She didn’t know him, honestly, she didn’t have to. But he seemed perfect. "Get me his number." she told Veronica and started to get up. "One moment, your majesty." she stopped her and Bri scoffed. Reaching in her bag, she pulled out folded 20-dollar bill and handed it to the goth. "You’ll have his number by the end of this day." she grinned and Bri only nodded. "Pleasure doing business with you." she said and walked away, as far from the cafeteria as possible.

Since the time has advanced, Brianna realized she needed to get to her class as soon as possible. Dammit, she spent more time with that goth than necessary. She at least hoped it would be worth it. When the redhead entered the classroom, it was already full. And there was only one place left next to…wait, why was he so familiar? No need to say Brianna almost fainted. It was that ‘board game guy in the elevator’. Was he taking her courses now? Or was he here all the time? She wouldn’t know. But with a loud sigh, she walked to the place and slipped to the desk, flashing him a quick look. She set her coffee cup on the table and tossed her red mane back. At least she came before the teacher and could finish her caffeine dose.
cafeteria -> con law class

mood

scheming

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren )

mentions

Seren ( Devotion Devotion ); Elijah ( The9lockofEli The9lockofEli )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
joon grabbed the big dog by his collar and sighed before letting him go again" yeah it did i may have made out with someone last night while i was plastered luckily we didn't go as far as you did with jessie though* joon says walking back over to jay and lays his head on jays back since he was too short to reach his shoulders " should i have left my contact info i was in shock that i totally spaced it also there's a party this weekend wanna come imight get tristan to come as well* joon says sitting up strait then whistled for the dogs to come puttin thier leashes back on and started to leave the dog park walking slower for dolly while rascal pulld harshly*

when they reached the car joon open the back seat to let the pups in before getting in himself and waits for jay as soon as he gt in joon started the car off towards the dorms hopefully he could sneak them back in quickly. joon parked the car and looked around before going and running the dogs upstairs hoping jay had followed them joon unlocks his door and lets the dogs in getting them water and food before sitting down himself exahusted from running a little bit man he need to exercise more joon thought to himself

Last edited:

Seren Diore
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

with: Brianna, Winona, Willow, Sam

outfit: XXX

Hearing Sam talk about his little daughter ignited little sparkles in Seren’s eyes. She adored Sam for taking care of Luna on his own and was always ready to offer her helping hand in that matter: “If you ever need help with shopping or anything really, I’d be happy to help.” Although she knew he would probably never ask, she wanted him to know that he was not alone in it and he could rely on his friends. Seren surely considered herself his friend, too. Not that she did not find him handsome, it was quite the opposite, actually, but getting into a relationship was the last thing on her mind. Would it be under other circumstances, Sam would be a great fit for her with his strong sense for family and easy-going personality. Just like Seren, he also dwelled on his physical form and hit the gym quite often, which was one of Seren’s newfound passions. But with her dad, relationships were more of a public matter rather than her own as he loved to have a say in it. Carmine wanted to be in control of every aspect of her life and Seren knew very well that Sam would never live up to his expectations. No one really would. Everyone either lacked status, manners, looks or intellect. Everyone except for Thomas, her ex-boyfriend. Although had Carmine known about his abusive behavior towards his dearest baby, his impression would have undergone a drastic change for the worse. Seren never really got to tell Carmine about it. She felt a sense of shame because he did not raise her to give in to such behavior so easily. Yet it happened. Thomas knew how to corrupt every cell in her body with those sweet sweet words of his that were only a product of his great manipulative mind. When he was around her it seemed like everything, she had learned about life, just slipped from her brain and she was just there, ready to think anything he wanted her to think.

Once Bri and Sam left for the second portion of the classes that they had planned for that day, it was only Seren and Bri’s minions left at the table. Their company was of no trouble for her as she thought they were nice girls, but she could feel they were not hanging off of her every word like they do with Bri and she often felt like they are talking to her only out of courtesy. Even when Willow asked about her next classes, she felt like no matter what she would say it would be all the same to her. Not that it bothered her much, but she could tell they would much rather enjoy if they could spend more alone time with Bri. “I am finished with the classes today, actually. But I have a lesson with my private tutor that my dad has hired and that he insists I have to keep seeing. She teaches me how to excel in public speaking. It is a boring class, really, but you heard of my dad by now, so you know I don’t have a choice really,” Seren packed her stuff as the class was about to start in 5 mins and if she were late, Miss Leech would surely let her dad know that being late was not on the curriculum of any great diplomat. “Anyways, thank you for helping with the party, girls, and Willow, good luck at the practice today” she bid her farewell and was off to the school library.

Running up the stairs of the school library one minute past the official start of her coaching, Seren knew she was in trouble. Normally, when being late, a person would slam the door open and rush into the room in a full-on apologetic mode. But the world of politics and diplomacy was a different world. Manners were above all in this world, knowing that, Seren stopped when she reached the door to the atrium. She needed to catch her breath again and compose herself before knocking. There was no reply after the first knock and no reply after the second one, too, so she let herself in, only to find out Miss Leech was not there. Upon checking her phone to see there was no message from her tutor, she knew that there was someone else who was running late that day. “Oh, I am gonna enjoy this so much when you arrive Miss Leech…” she mumbled to herself in a smug voice as she was making herself comfortable in the atrium. Figuring she had a few more minutes until Miss Leech arrived, Seren realized there was one more thing she needed to take care of. She was so captivated by the conversation she had with Sam that she forgot to tell Bri about her not being able to attend the party when the matter had been discussed. A quick text was an easy fix (see discord, social media). Her texting spree with Brianna was interrupted when Miss Leech finally arrived at the lesson. Seren watched her run down the atrium stairs to reach the podium and waited for her to catch her breath before she made the move she was dying to do ever since she entered the room. “Tell me, Miss Leech, what great diplomat was ever late to their own speech?” Seren uttered the exact words she would be met with had she been the one to come to the class last, knowing very well that her dad was going to hear about it and have a “kitchen talk” about it with her. Every time she did something he did not approve or demanded an explanation, he would sit them at the kitchen table, facing themselves like they were in the middle of a real negotiation. However, Seren was not worried about today’s talk as she knew she was in the right this time.
codedbycrucialstar

[class=container] --accent-1: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSAk2O-V8HEGXny8ckxLeNzoZ2H5e5BfhVm15K0Kkv0fNsnuAKc&usqp=CAU); --time: 15s; [/class] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation constellation [/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 15px; color: #b2e0e0; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 5px; left: 15px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #333; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #A0C9C9; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]
[div class=role]Take It One Day At A Time[/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] Willow looked surprised when Seren told them about her private tutor. Man, her father wanted great things from her and no doubt Seren would go on to do great things in the future. She couldn't help but feel jealous, Seren's father took an interest in her future and even hired a private tutor so she would have excellent skills in life while Willow's mother complained about her major. 'I don't think you have the head for nursing, there's a lot of science involved in it, you didn't do very well at Chemistry in high school, are you sure about this?' It hadn't been as if Willow had been asking her mom to pay for college, her grandmother was taking care of that since she was so proud of Willow for getting accepted in to Hardington. But her mom had done everything to help Lilian with her dream of studying in England and could not stop bragging about how Nate graduated top of his class. She couldn't even be a bit pleased that Willow was challenging herself and studying something that would benefit people in the future. She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't even realised that Seren was already gone. Willow stood up and brushed herself off, linking her arms with Nona. "Come on, I'll walk you to class, it's on my way to Pharmacology, I think they're in the same building." She smiled, walking with her friend. "So you found the DJ? Show me what he looks like, I can't remember much from the party." She definitely drank too much that night. When they got closer to the building that their classes were in, Willow turned to Nona with a grin. "What happened when you went home? Did you meet up with anyone?" She thought the reason Nona went home was to meet someone because she knew her friend did not have a good relationship with her family so there must have been a friend or a boy that Nona had wanted to see.[/div][/div] [div class=info][div class=text]OUTFIT: x LOCATION: Campus. WITH: Seren and Nona TAGS: Devotion Devotion Tiny Tiny .[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 630px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 630px; background: #f1f1f1; margin: 0 auto; border: 1px solid #ccc; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; top: 20px; line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 27px Abril Fatface; color: #333; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=role] display: inline-block; position: relative; top: 15px; left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 9px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); padding: 5px; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; top: 90px; left: 0; height: 160px; width: 450px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); [/class] [class=info] position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 30px; width: 440px; padding: 0px 5px; font: 11px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 28px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] display: inline-block; padding-left: calc(100% + 5px); animation: {post_id}marquee var(--time) linear infinite; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; left: 0; top: 250px; width: 433px; height: 316px; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; line-height: 125%; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #333; [/class] [animation=marquee] [keyframe=0] transform: translate(0, 0); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translate(-100%, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation]

With: NaomhOr NaomhOr Devotion Devotion
Mentioned: The9lockofEli The9lockofEli

Winona felt a twinge of jealousy at the resources and effort that Seren’s father was willing to provide for her major. She knew that Willow could relate given the fact her parents also struggled with supporting her major. And her major was so amazing too. Nursing? Being able to help people and provide for her without being dependent on a partner? That was an incredible endeavor that Nona felt the girl’s parents should be more considerate of.

“Bye, catch you later!” she told Seren as the two friends linked arms and started walking in the opposite direction.

At Willow’s suggestion, Nona pulled open Insta and showed her friend some recent pics. There was an image of the DJ at a recent concert, one of his collections of vintage vinyl records, and one of him and a really pretty girl. “Personally, I think his girlfriend is cuter than him.” Nona admitted with a giggle. After showing a few pics she put her phone away.

Embarrassingly enough she felt her cheeks heat at the mention of the weekend. “Well it was supposed to be a family BBQ that was so important that I couldn’t miss it, but when I got there all my parents could talk about the family’s cute son. We used to be friends when we were kids but haven’t really spoken since then…” she admitted.

She paused for a moment to add in, “He was like super flirty which was endearing, but I get the vibe that might just be his personality. Like how some people can’t help but flirt in casual conversation.” Nona knew she was babbling a bit but she couldn’t seem to stop herself.

“Anyway, it turns out he actually goes here so I might see him around. It might be good to have another friendly face other than our usual group.” She finished off.

Willow was definitely her best friend and she loved hanging out with her. Lately it felt like that time was being cut into by her new commitments to the Cheerleading team. Nona was happy for her friend to have the chance to pursue something she was passionate about. She even came to every home game and some away ones to support her. Still, there were big holes in her social calendar now that she’d given up art. Time that could have been spent submitting work for art exhibitions or working on personal projects were now empty and devoid of joy. She’d hoped to find a distraction with Willow or Brianna but they both had their own things going on.

Just then they stopped in front of the Nursing building, and she gave Willow a quick hug. “Catch you later?” she said with a false cheeriness.

[class=border] --main-colour: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/32/51/b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Rosalyn Song[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. Relaxed; slightlyy nervous and cautious LOCATION. Swimming pool ATTIRE. Swimsuit INTERACTIONS. AJ ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) MENTIONS. Noah ( Pysren Pysren )[/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Hearing a voice behind her, she turned around to see a guy with dark brown hair lowering himself into the pool. "Excuse me," he said. "Can't help but notice, you seem very familiar to me. Please, tell me we have met before. Name's Arthur. Or AJ." His distinct British accent and his name both sounded very familiar. She tilted her head. "AJ? You're Noah's roommate, aren't you?" As she said it, she became more sure of her guess. Noah had mentioned him a couple of times before, and they had even met briefly a couple of times. "I think we met once or twice when I came over to pick Noah up. You don't remember me? How hurtful," she smiled teasingly. "Well, since your memory has failed you...I'm Rosalyn, or you can call me Rose if you'd prefer. Pleased to meet you, AJ," She bowed lightly in greeting, both as a joke and out of slight habit. He seemed like a pretty friendly guy. She would tread lightly, though. The bright smile he flashed at her hinted at an underlying troublemaker; she'd met enough of those to recognize them...and usually stay far away from them. But she'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Slipping into the pool a comfortable distance from him, she kept her body oriented slightly to the right, in a self-conscious effort to keep her chest area somewhat out of sight. She rarely met people she knew at the pool, and she barely knew this guy. Her nerves were slightly on edge, so she didn't realize that by turning, her relatively backless swimsuit only served to show off more skin. She lightly splashed her arms and shoulders with water to get used to the cold temperature. "So...do you come here often, then, AJ?" she asked, trying to make small talk. "I come here pretty frequently—not sure if I've seen you around before, though. But then again, sometimes there are too many people, and sometimes I come when barely anyone is around. So we might've just missed each other." [/div][/div] [div class=quote]The unsaid words that still remain.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; background: #f1f1f1; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; height: 2px; background: #252525; width: 100%; [/class] [class=charname] position: absolute; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 33px; color: #252525; top: 27px; left: 175px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: top center; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; top: 15px; left: 15px; [/class] [class=iconcolour] border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.3; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: var(--main-colour); filter: none; [/class] [class=bubble] position: absolute; width: 20px; height: 20px; border-radius: 100%; background: #252525; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; color: #252525; top: 525px; left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600; [/class] [class=charinfo] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 63px; display: block; top: 92px; left: 285px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Manrope; color: #252525; white-space: pre-line; overflow-x: hidden; line-height: 140%; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 417px; color: #000; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; font-family: Manrope; top: 210px; left: 50px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class]

Last edited:
Tristan Elliot

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I don't really get people ... y'know?"
with: shyland shyland , Pysren Pysren

Tristan spent more time than he liked in the book shop, the girl who worked there was being distracted by some utter fool who kept flirting with her. Honestly, if he didn't look like he could have bench pressed him, Tristan would have told him to get lost so he could buy his damn book, but he was left waiting for a couple of minutes until the girl noticed him and rang up the book for him.

Once Tristan got back to the dorm, pleased to find it empty, frowning to himself - did his roommate take Dolly out? He hadn't asked him to do that. He narrowed his eyes and set his book down on the bed. What was he going to do for the afternoon now without taking Dolly for a walk? He loved their bonding time and he had to admit, he was a bit pissed off that Joon took her out without even telling him. He sighed and decided to change into some gym clothes and head to the university's gym for a while, he'd take a run on the treadmill, just to have something to do.

After he had been to the gym and returned home again, he got up to the dorm room and heard noise from inside; he wasn't alone and it seemed his roommate wasn't later - he wasn't in the mood to be letting his complaints be known when there was someone else there, he didn't even want to be social at the moment. Tristan rummaged in his pockets until he found his headphones and put them in, finding something to listen to on his phone so he'd have an excuse to ignore his roommate and whoever he had brought back to the dorm with him. He opened the door to the dorm and nodded to Joon and the other person in the room, one of Joon's band mates, Jay, he thought. Tristan settled on his bed, where Dolly was lounging and picked up the book he had bought earlier.
[/div][/div]

[div class=role]Take It One Day At A Time[/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] "Oh him! I remember him now!" Willow laughed softly, covering her mouth. She had gone up to the DJ booth to request a few songs, as far as she could remember, he tried to flirt with her and she flat out told him she was not interested. She looked at the photos Nona was flicking through and let out a hum when they came across a picture of the DJ with, presumably, his girlfriend. She was pretty, athletic and Willow loved her hair colour, she loved girls who were brave enough to dye their hair wild colours. "Wonder if she knows that he flirts with girls when he's on the job." She muttered, rolling her eyes; she deserved better than a serial flirt. "I knew there had to be a reason you went home!" Willow teased and looked thrilled that Nona had some male attention, even if had only been some flirting with an old friend; even if it was just the way this guy was, still it was flattering to have some attention, right? And Nona should be getting a hell of a lot more attention, she was absolutely gorgeous. "Oh, he's at Hardington? You've got to introduce me." Once they got to the building, Willow wrapped her friend in a hug and waved her off. She pouted for a moment and thought on their interaction. Since Nona changed her major, she hadn't been herself. Willow know she missed studying art and frankly, she missed coming back to the dorm and finding the chaos of one of Nona's new projects. She had to do something nice for her friend but what? Maybe they could work on something together? Willow was in no way artistic but did that matter? While she walked to class, she mused on what to do - maybe she could ask some of the girls on the cheer squad for help.[/div][/div] [div class=info][div class=text]OUTFIT: x LOCATION: Campus. WITH: Nona TAGS: Tiny Tiny .[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container] width: 450px; height: 630px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 630px; background: #f1f1f1; margin: 0 auto; border: 1px solid #ccc; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; top: 20px; line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 27px Abril Fatface; color: #333; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=role] display: inline-block; position: relative; top: 15px; left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); line-height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; font: 9px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); padding: 5px; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; top: 90px; left: 0; height: 160px; width: 450px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 100% 100%, 0% 100%, 0 0, 50% 12%); [/class] [class=info] position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 30px; width: 440px; padding: 0px 5px; font: 11px Verdana; background: var(--accent-1); color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 28px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] display: inline-block; padding-left: calc(100% + 5px); animation: {post_id}marquee var(--time) linear infinite; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; left: 0; top: 250px; width: 433px; height: 316px; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; line-height: 125%; padding: 17px 0px 17px 17px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #333; [/class] [animation=marquee] [keyframe=0] transform: translate(0, 0); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translate(-100%, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation]

JOONKI
b5024054b2d23b654a8e7ecf9cafe69f.jpg
joon sighed softly as he was talking to jay its been an hour or two since they got back to the dog park and tristan hasnt answered his text about dinner putting his phone away while he and jay were discussing some part of a song tristan walked in the dorm room looking up joon saw tristian as he just put his headphones and and ignored the world *" hey i think we can stop for today " joon says about the song and smiled at jay before getting up and petting rascal *" jay could you give us a moment " joon asks jay trying to give a polite hint to leave the dorm *"ill text you later otay *" joon says has he led jay out of the dorm so he could talk to tristan about dinner maybe invite him to the party*

hey tristan " joon waved to get the others attion so he could see what he was cooking because if he didnt care joon was gonna make bulgulgi and go buy some wine or soju before heading out to sams club to work for a few hours helping him by being a waiter for the night joon loved sam he was a great boss but a bit lightheaded some times didnt think stuff through exspeasally about staff of the club joon then sighed with no responce as fast as he would like joon jumped on tristans bed playfully trying to get him to notice*" hey what ya listening to ?*" joon asks he head next to tristans now but tristans feet a few lengths longer then his joon then looked at the book he was readding and began to read it himself a bit

mentions: NaomhOr NaomhOr Pysren Pysren

Last edited:
Arthur "AJ" Wright
His mind was reeling hard because AJ was sure he has already seen this girl somewhere. And this didn’t happen to him very often. That he would remember a girl. He usually forgot them as soon as he turned his back on them. But now it really felt like they have already met. Hm, weird.

"AJ? You're Noah's roommate, aren't you?" she asked and AJ frowned a little. How did she know? And then, the proverbial lightbulb appeared over AJ’s head. Of course! He suddenly remembered the cute little Asian who sometimes came around with his roommate. Or he sometimes saw her with him on campus. "Yeah, guilty as charged." he grinned and slipped inside the pool. Cold water embraced his body and he needed a moment to adapt to it. "I think we met once or twice when I came over to pick Noah up. You don't remember me? How hurtful." ." she teased and AJ grinned even wider. Sharp as tack, he liked that in girls. Like…a lot.

"I do, I do…a bit." he said and shook his head a little. "Okay, I remember you…slightly…very slightly." he admitted and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "Well, since your memory has failed you...I'm Rosalyn, or you can call me Rose if you'd prefer. Pleased to meet you, AJ." she introduced herself and AJ reached for her hand. "Pleasure is all mine, luv." he said and brought her hand to his lips. That it was awkward? Maybe not really appropriate in the pool? He really cared a little about it. "So, allow me one question, Rose. Are you the one who Noah is making those googly eyes at?" he grinned and knew that it was probably not the case, he just had to be sure. Besides, he remembered Noah was looking towards the group around Brianna and Rose didn’t really seem like that kind of girl, quite the contrary. She was sweet and kind but there was something in her, something he couldn’t quite name just yet, that was telling him she was not the girl to take orders from someone like Bri.

Her eyes scanned her, head to toes, he couldn’t really help himself. An amused smirk was sitting on his face and he gave her back a long look. It was obvious she swam, she had that posture and her back was a proof that she didn’t do it only once in a while. "So...do you come here often, then, AJ? I come here pretty frequently—not sure if I've seen you around before, though. But then again, sometimes there are too many people, and sometimes I come when barely anyone is around. So we might've just missed each other." she started and AJ shrugged. "I come every Wednesday, that the iron habit. But sometimes when I need to chill or…" he bit his tongues as he was about to say ‘to get rid of a heavy hangover’. "…or when I’m in the mood, you know." he said in the end and went under water for a brief second. "So what would you say if I suggested a quick race?" he asked when he reemerged with another grin and tilted his head while waiting for her answer.
the pool

mood

amused

outfit

click!

with

Rosalyn ( SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose )

mentions

x
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Interaction: Tiny Tiny (Beau)
Mentioned: N/A

"You sure are always attracted to me, and ooh I never thought you had to go to actual work since your flirting game is like a full-time job?" Natasha said as she rolled her eyes, but that was followed by a soft chuckle. Natasha never really flirts with guys since she finds it a waste of her time, but seeing how persistent Beau is, has put him in a special place in her heart, or at least close to her heart. She liked how persistent he was, his trait reminded her of how persistent she used to be. Natasha ran a hand through her hair before she stopped.

Natasha was getting tired of just standing here, "I never do this, so remember that, but do you want to have lunch with me, Beau? But since you have to go to work, you can take this offer up another time when you're free." Natasha never really invited guys over her house since all they wanted to do was get in her pants since many of them took it the wrong way. Natasha never played that game with people, but she knew Beau wasn't like that. For as long as he has been talking to her, Beau was never aggressive with her and she appreciated that with him.

Natasha twirled her body just slightly to the left a bit, as she waited for Beau to respond to her question. She hoped that he responded soon since she had a delicious lunch waiting for her in the fridge.

[class=border] --main-colour: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/32/51/b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Rosalyn Song[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. Relaxed, playful LOCATION. Swimming pool ATTIRE. Swimsuit INTERACTIONS. AJ ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) MENTIONS. Noah ( Pysren Pysren )[/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]Her eyes widened slightly in surprise when he kissed the back of her hand, but she showed no other reaction. A British gesture, perhaps? Or maybe it was just him; if so, then perhaps her initial impression of him as a troublemaker may not be so wrong after all. When he asked her if she was the object of Noah's affection, she laughed and shook her head immediately. "Not me, no. As for who it actually is...Well, I can't really tell you that, can I?" As she fiddled with the goggles around her neck, she happened to miss him giving her a less-than-innocent look-over. He answered her question, "I come every Wednesday, that the iron habit. But sometimes when I need to chill or...or when I'm in the mood, you know." She nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I come here a lot just to clear my thoughts and relax," she smiled. The water was helping her calm down, as usual, and the tension was seeping out of her body. "It helps me with homework too, I guess; I realized awhile ago that it's slightly easier to do homework after I swim a bit." Then he asked, "So what would you say if I suggested a quick race?" She partly got the impression that he was flirting with her, with that cheeky grin on his face, but...Ah, what the heck. If she was right about him and he was just a playboy, then, well, a little flirting now probably wouldn't amount to anything, since he'd lose interest and move on soon enough. It would just be harmless fun. And if she was wrong, then...well, she'd figure that out later. As long as she didn't get too attached too quickly, it should be fine. "Oh, you're on," she answered, a playful spark in her eyes as she made direct eye contact with him for the first time in their conversation. "Although...it'd be no fun if there aren't any stakes, right? How about...loser buys the winner lunch one of these days?"[/div][/div] [div class=quote]The unsaid words that still remain.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.

Tristan Elliot

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I don't really get people ... y'know?"
with: shyland shyland

Tristan seemed a bit bothered when Joon invited himself to sit on his bed, glancing at him from the corner of his eye. He thought Joon might be a bit more conscious of personal space but it seemed he thought they were close enough that he could ignore Tristan's need for space. He made a point of shifting away from him a bit, crossing his legs in front of him.

Eventually he pulled out his earbud and sighed. "Queen, surely you've heard of them?" Tristan replied and set down the book, it put him on edge how Joon was trying to read over his shoulder. Seriously, personal space. "So, do you want help with dinner?" Alright, he might be a bit pissed off at Joon taking Dolly out for a walk when he wasn't asked to, and then to completely ignore any boundaries by hoping onto his bed and trying to read over his shoulder but he still wanted to be a respectable roommate, especially when he was making dinner. "Tell me what I can do, you're the boss tonight."
[/div][/div]

joon shifted hopping off tristan's bed petting dolly in the process " nope no need for help i got it covered i said i would make it also im sorry if i stepped over boundaries by laying next to you i can tell your bothered by it promise i won't do it again btw i took both dogs out for a walk dolly really needed to go she peed like ten times *" joon says as he changes his from his school clothes to his normal ones joon sometimes forgot personal space living in a house with many kids coming in and out of the place you seem to forget because you didnt get to have that space" oh you know if anything or anyone ever bothers you you can tell me ill listen to ya * joon says softly starting to make food he had already baought stuff to make bulgulgi the other day so thats what he ended up starting to cook

joon opens the fridge getting out steak and soy sauce green onions and the other ingredients as he put some rice in the rice cooker he bought the other day *
i hope you arent vegetarian *" joon says as hes cutting the beef giving rascal a small slice as he laid his head on the counter begging joon shoed him away as he finished cooking he hummed to him self making up random lyrics himself joon really did like to cook and he also wash sharing part of his food culture with him* food is ready *" joon says setting it on the small kitchen table slash desk in their room*" i hope you like it um but if ya dont ill pay for take out *" joon says sitting on his bed cuddling rascal setting an alarm for when he has to go into work*" you can eat im gonna nap now and eat later* joon says already half asleep on the big dog
b5024054b2d23b654a8e7ecf9cafe69f.jpg

mentions* NaomhOr NaomhOr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back